Chapter 2: A Birthday Gift for Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled, "Okay, my love."

I kissed back up her chest, along her neck, and back to her lips. Rather than wait for her tongue to venture into my mouth, I slid mine into hers, where her tongue greeted mine with a vigor I'd not yet felt. As we kissed, and our tongues began dancing once more, I slid a finger slowly inside her slit.

I suddenly felt Amy's hand wrap around my erection as I rubbed the insides of her pussy. She squeezed and stroked my cock as I probed deeper inside her. Our tongues caressed each other as I slid my finger in and out, generously rubbing all her sensitive spots.

After a few minutes of our sensual making out and mutual masturbation, Amy decided it was time to move things along, pushing me onto my back and straddling my hips.

"Ive dreamed about doing this with you for so long," she said quietly, as if someone might be listening.

She carefully grabbed my cock and aimed it at her pussy, pushing down slowly. The sight of my gorgeous sister's naked body sliding down onto my engorged shaft was nearly enough to send me into a rutting frenzy right there, but I knew if I held still, let her work my cock, things would only get better.

"Oh, Gabe, you feel sooo goood inside me," she pushed down until I was completely buried in her pussy, her plump bottom sitting on my balls.

She began wriggling back and forth, my cock moving around inside her, merely teasing me before what was to come. After about a minute, she began letting out little moans, and I could feel her pussy spasming around me. A few times she would clench up, quivering as mini-orgasms filled her body, then let out the cutest sigh before continuing. Another minute more and she was ready to go.

With a loud moan, she looked into my eyes and began to ride me in earnest, bouncing up and down on my cock, pushing hard each time she came down as if trying to shove my cock in further than it could go. As she did, I began to feel the tip of my cock tapping on the end of her canal, which I knew was her cervix. Each time, she would let out a loud, but adorable, "Nyyah."

Soon, I felt my climax building and could hold back no longer. I began thrusting into my sister with the same intensity as she was, somehow pushing harder into her. She began to laugh along with her moans as each thrust would nearly send her airborne before she came crashing down onto my cock.

I began to feel my balls tightening, and I knew I was close. With one final thrust I burried myself deep inside her and let out a loud moan, trembling as my nectar pumped into her, coating her insides with my love.

Reality seemed to fade as my orgasm took over. I could hear Amy still laughing and moaning at the same time as her pussy repeatedly grabbed my cock hard as if attempting to pump more and more semen into her.

"Shhhhhh," she shushed herself as she put her hands over her mouth, failing to lessen her giggles. As my climax waned, she rolled off of me and buried her face in my pillow, attempting to quiet herself. As my reality returned, I, too, began laughing.

Together we giggled in post orgasmic bliss, both our faces buried in my sheets and pillows as we clung to each other. After a minute or so we both calmed down, catching our breaths.

"I love you," Amy whispered, kissing me on the lips.

We snuggled close, listening to see if our parents had heard us. However, before we could make that determination I had already fallen into the most restful sleep of my life.

To Be Continued...