Chapter 2: A Birthday Gift for Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," she kissed my lips softly, "we should probably change your sheets before we go to sleep."

I laughed, "you're probably right."

We got out of bed and put the bed sheets into the laundry basket in my room. I found my boxers in the mess and slid them on.

"Oh, why are you putting those back on? Don't you want to play some more?"

I sat on the bed and beckoned my sister to sit beside me. She did so with a worried look on her face.

I took her hands into mine, "Amy, tomorrow's your birthday, and I want to give you something very special. But to do so, I'd like you to sleep in your own room tonight."

"But, Gabe, I..."

"Shhh, it's okay. I'll come to you in the morning once our parents have left for work," I held her hands tightly, "I love you sooo much."

I could tell she was holding back tears, despite the smile on her face. I gently cupped her face in my hand, "Are you going to be okay sleeping by yourself?"

She laughed, "Of course, Gabe. I don't need to sleep in your bed with you, I just really like doing so. I just don't see why you don't want me to..."

"It's not that I don't want you to. In fact, I prefer sleeping with you in my arms. But to give you what I want to, I need to get up early and get ready, to make it special. Understand?"

Amy nodded, "I think so, if you're suggesting what I think you are, then..."

"Shhhh," I placed a finger on her lips, "I don't want you to feel pressured into it, even though you've expressed your desires quite well. So just take tonight to sleep on it and I'll see you in the morning, okay?"

She nodded sheepishly, "Gabe," she gave me a big hug, "I love you."

I hugged her back, "I love you, too, Amy."

We held each other tightly for a moment, then kissed each other goodnight. As Amy left my room, I went over my plan for the morning in my mind. I wanted to be prepared, to try and make the morning as perfect as I could.

*

On the morning of Amy's birthday, things were a bit different. Normally on Thursdays, because of our later classes, Amy and I would sleep until eight thirty or nine, but today was going to be special.

I woke up at six thirty and waited for our parents to all leave. When I was sure we were alone in the house, I got out of bed and went into the bathroom that adjoins Amy's and my bedrooms. I brushed my teeth to make sure I didn't have morning breath, took a shower, and put on deodorant. I dressed in a pair of boxers and a plain white T-Shirt. Finally, I was ready. I knocked on the door to Amy's room.

"It's open," Amy called from in her room.

I opened the door to see Amy sitting on her bed, dressed in nothing but a pink T-shirt and black panties. Her hands were in her lap, her knees closed, and she was looking down at her feet. She looked adorable, but nervous.

"Good morning, Amy," I said with a smile, "Happy Birthday."

"G-good morning, G-Gabe," she stuttered, "C-can we T-talk?"

"Of course," I walked over to her bed and sat down next to her, "You can always talk to me, Amy. About anything."

I placed a gentle hand on her arm. Her breathing calmed, she placed her hand gently on mine and looked into my eyes, "If I wasn't your sister, would we still be friends?"

"Honestly," I replied, "If we weren't siblings, I would have asked you out years ago."

"Really?" Amy's eyes opened wide.

"Really," I assured her, "you're an amazing young lady, Amy, and I'm glad I've had the chance to be your brother. But even if we were just two people who met on the street, I would still have fallen in love with you."

"Y...you're in love with me?" she looked like her eyes were about to tear up again.

"Of course I am, silly," I took both her hands in mine, looking into her eyes, "Amy, my darling little sister, you have always been the best part of my entire life. Is it so surprising that I'm in love with you?"

"I... I am?" she looked genuinely surprised, "Gabe... you're the best part of my life, too."

Amy wrapped her arms around me, and pressed her lips to mine, her tongue instantly finding its way into my mouth. We slowly fell back onto her bed, cuddling as we kissed, our tongues dancing against each other. After a minute, I broke our kiss, looking into my little sister's eyes, "Amy, today's your birthday, and I want to give you something very special. I know you may not be ready to go all the way yet, and I respect that. But I want to give you the best gift I can, so I want to give you me. Whenever you're ready, no matter how long it takes, I'm yours, completely"

Amy smiled, then kissed my cheek sensually, just next to my ear, and whispered, "I'm ready, now."

"Really?" I asked, "Are you sure? I mean, I don't want you to feel pressured in any way."

"I'm sure," she gently rubbed my sides, "I've been thinking about it since we admitted our feelings to each other on Sunday. I want to be with you, Gabe, in every way."

"Okay," I kissed her cheek gently.

Amy laughed, and then pressed our lips together in a short but passionate kiss. After a second, she broke the kiss and said, "Gabe, I know it's my birthday, and you're giving me a wonderful gift. But I want to give you something, too. You may have noticed that I haven't really had any boyfriends in my life."

I started to speak, but she shushed me.

"The reason for that is that every boy who ever asked me out, I would compare to you. Your kindness, protectiveness, sense of humor, everything. And after a while, I realized that only one person would do as my boyfriend. You. So I've been saving myself for you, even though I thought you would never know. Gabe, I want to give you... my virginity."

Her eyes were filling with tears as she smiled bigger than I'd ever seen her smile.

"Amy," my lips were trembling, from excitement, fear, nervousness, even happiness, "I..."

Amy cut me off, "I know, you've probably been with at least a few of the girlfriends you've had. It's okay."

"Amy," I repeated, "I have had some sexual experiences with a couple of my exes, but we never went all the way. Every time we would get close to it, something would just feel... off. None of my relationships ever progressed past oral."

"You mean...?" Amy started.

"I'm still a virgin, too," I finished her sentence, then continued, "and when I said I want to give myself to you, completely, I meant my virginity, as well."

The smile on Amy's face somehow got even bigger. She pulled me tight to her in the tightest hug I've ever had. She began kissing my neck, rubbing her legs against mine, and rubbing my back with her hands. My cock began to stand up as I rubbed my hands all over my little sister's body.

I kissed her cheek and neck, then broke our embrace, gently placing her on her back. I took my shirt off, discarding it on the floor, then slowly helped her do the same. As I did, she looked into my eyes, smiling. Her face flushed red as the fabric brushed past her perfect breasts and came off.

Amy moaned loudly as I cupped her breasts in each of my hands, gently massaging and caressing the nipples. I leaned over and gently kissed one of her nipples, then licked, then sucked.

"Oh," Amy sighed, "Gabe..."

I could see her begin to close her eyes as I kissed her bosom, first one, then the other. Her arms relaxed beside her, while her hands began to slowly grasp at her bedsheets. I kissed her chest for a few minutes, then slowly began to kiss down her taught tummy. I could hear Amy's breathing speed up as I neared her nether regions.

"Gabe," she said softly, higher pitch than normal, as I grasped the rim of her pink panties.

"Yes, my love?" I replied, looking up into her eyes which gazed adorably down her nearly naked body.

She hesitated a moment, smiling, upon hearing me call her "my love."

"I love you, Gabe," she announced, "with all of my heart."

"I love you, too, Amy," I replied, "with every fiber of my being."

Amy placed her hand on mine, both of us grasping the waist of her panties, and slid them down and off.

My first glimpse of my sister's mound left my heart pounding. I had never seen a more perfect pussy, whether in real life or on the internet. Her mound was plump, her slit barely open with a tiny, yet visible clit poking out the top. She had shaved, obviously recently, because it was perfectly smooth and hairless. Amy's pussy was so perfect, in every way, that, for a moment, my brain refused to accept that this was actually reality, not some fantasy or dream.

I tenderly touched the soft flesh of my sister's labia with my fingers, enthralled in the beauty of her mound. She sighed, with a soft moan, as I probed her slit. Her hands began to grasp at the bed again as I slid first one, then another finger into her opening. I gently brushed my fingers across her clit, and as I did, a loud moan escaped her lips.

Gently, I kissed her inner thighs as my fingers caressed her sensitive spot. I could hear Amy's breathing grow more rapid as my kisses grew nearer and nearer to her mound. When I finally landed a kiss on her slit, gently rubbing my tongue along it, Amy's legs trembled with anticipation. I moved one hand aside, caressing her legs gently as my other hand gently guided her pussy lips open so my tongue could explore inside. As I began to lick the interior of my sister's sex, I could taste her sweet nectar, which lined her insides.

"Oh... Gabe... That... Feels so good..."

My sister's encouragement got my cock harder than I'd ever felt it. As hard as I was, and as much as I craved to be inside her tender loins, I wanted her to enjoy our first time as much as I surely would. I was most experienced at oral, giving and receiving, but I hadn't done much more than that, apart from manual stimulation. So I continued to kiss and lick at my sister's honey pot until her hips were writhing.

"Gabe," she placed her hand on my cheek, "I want you... inside me... please."

Smiling, I removed my boxers, then returned to my place between my sister's legs. I slowly kissed up Amy's body, first on her mound, then her clit, then just below her navel, then just above, each kiss drawing a moan from her lips. As I reached her magnificent breasts, I kissed each one gently on the nipple, causing her hips to writhe as I gently sucked. When my kisses reached her neck, Amy began clawing at my back. I kissed her chin, then finally her lips. As I did, I gently rubbed my cock against her mound, the mixture of her juices and my saliva coating my shaft. I looked into my sister's eyes.

"Are you sure?" I asked one last time.

Amy nodded, "I love you, Gabe."

"I love you, Amy," I placed the tip of my manhood at the entrance to her canal, nestling the tip just inside her vulva.

Amy's hips responded by bearing down, causing my shaft to slide about halfway in, then stop. She was breathing heavily as my cock was partially sheathed in her love pocket.

"Oh, Amy," I could feel her canal clenching tightly, trying to take in more of my length.

"Pump," she commanded, "slowly."

She moaned as I pulled out a bit, then slowly pushed in hard. My cock stopped just short of being fully inside. Amy's breathing increased as she whimpered, closing her eyes.

"Are you okay?" I was worried I might be hurting her.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned, "It's just... my dildo isn't even this big."

Her. What?

The thought of my baby sister masturbating with a dildo suddenly sent my cock into overdrive. It throbbed inside her as it revved up for maximum penetration.

"Oh, mmmmmmm," Amy opened her eyes, "Oh, Gabe. Make love to me. Take my virginity, and make me yours, forever."

She didn't need to say any more. I began thrusting into her, slowly at first, one pump then another, then another and another. I sped up as her hip started pushing along with my thrusts.

Suddenly the reality hit me. I was fucking my little sister. We were truly lovers now. Truly incestuous lovers.

"OHHHMMMMMMMMM," Amy cried as I felt her pussy begin tightening around my cock. Over and over it clamped down, squeezing my shaft harder than any hand could.

"OOHHHMMMMMM!" we moaned in unison as I kept thrusting, harder and faster. Amy grabbed at my sides, at the bed, at the sheets, her eyes shut tight, her face red, her mouth partially open with her moans flowing out.

Together we writhed in our shared bliss, screaming our obscenities of ecstasy.

"Oh! Yes!"

"So good!"

"Oh, Fuck!"

"God! So Fucking Good!"

I continued pistoning in and out of her uncontrollably until...

I felt my balls tighten, I knew the feeling, I was going to cum.

"Amy, I...I'm..." I couldn't think, couldn't speak. I couldn't...

"Oh, Gabe!" Amy screamed excitedly as my seed exploded into her. I started to try to pull out, but she held me tight, "It's okay. I want this."

Suddenly, her pussy began spasming and clamping harder than before.

"Oh God!" she exclaimed as her own orgasm exploded, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oooohhhhh Yes!"

I never came so much before. Not while masturbating, not even during a blowjob. The pleasure I was feeling at that moment was beyond any I had felt before.

I held onto her as our orgasms flooded through us like water through a broken dam. Ecstasy flooded our souls as my semen filled my sister's love canal.

Slowly, as my climax waned, I wrapped my arms around her holding her tightly as I pumped the last of my spend into her. Once our orgasms had settled, I rolled onto the bed next to her. We lay there for a moment, both looking up at the ceiling, trying to catch our breath.

Amy's hand slid over mine, our fingers intertwining. I looked over at her, at my little sister, at my lover, and she looked back, smiling.

"That was... wonderful," her eyes glistened as she spoke.

I turned on my side toward her, placing my other hand on her stomach which was now sticky with sweat and cum, "I love you, Amy. Happy Birthday."

She turned onto her side, my hand sliding to her back as she leaned up and kissed me. We snuggled close, wrapping our arms around each other, our naked bodies entwined in post-coital warmth. Despite the early hour, laying there with my lovely sister in my arms, I quickly dozed off.

*

I woke up a little while later, still snuggled with Amy. As I roused, I felt her softly kissing my forehead and cheeks.

"Hey," she smiled, "you're finally awake."

I sat up, suddenly worried I'd slept too late, "what time is it?"

Amy gently placed a hand on my chest, easing me back down, "Don't worry, love. It's only eight thirty."

She snuggled up to me again, "You must have been exhausted after all that. I never imagined being filled like that would be so... warm."

Suddenly it dawned on me: I had cum unprotected into my sister's pussy.

"Amy," I leaned back to look her in the face.

Obviously she could see my worry as she looked back at me, "Don't worry, Gabe. Mama Helen helped me order birth control pills when I started college. She said she wanted me to be safe, 'just in case I meet a boy' and things 'get out of hand'. I've been taking them since the end of September. We don't have to worry about me getting pregnant."

"So that's why you've been more emotionally up and down lately," I concluded.

"What do you mean?"

"Amy, ever since the beginning of Birthday Season this year, you've been more emotional than usual, getting upset when I zoned out in the car, crying at nearly everything I do or say to make you happy. Birth control pills have hormones in them that can mess with your emotions."

"That's right! Mama Helen warned me about that. I just didn't realize that it was happening," she laughed, "I'm sorry I made you worry."

I hugged her tightly, "I'm just glad you're on them. I'd hate for you to get pregnant and mess this all up."

Amy leaned back, looking me in the face, "I know it would be a bad idea for me to get pregnant right now, but I do want to have kids some day... with you... I know we never discussed it before, but I..."

"You'll make a wonderful mother someday, Amy. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have them with."

"Not even Ashley?"

"Amy, even if Ashley weren't in a relationship with Jaden, you would be the one I want to be with... to have a life with. Why do you keep comparing yourself to her? You know how I feel about you."

"I'm sorry," Amy hugged me tightly, "I just get insecure sometimes. Like, why would someone as amazing as you even bother with a clingy, over-sensitive girl like me?"

I laughed, "Amy, who was it that spent three whole days in the hospital with me when I broke my leg in the eighth grade?"

Amy blushed, "Me."

"And who was it that gave up a month's allowance so I could afford to fix my computer when my graphics card broke in the tenth grade?"

She looked away, "Me."

"And who was it, that every time I got sick, from the time she was nine years old and learned how to make chicken noodle soup insisted on making it for me herself because she knew how I liked it?"

She buried her face in my chest, "Me."

"So why would I ever want to be with anyone other than you?"

"I don't know..."

"I wouldn't."

Amy hugged me tighter than before.

"Thank you, Gabe. I needed that."

I kissed the top of her head, "Any time, darling."

After a few minutes of relaxing in each others arms, exchanging kisses on each others face and torso, Amy suddenly sat up, looking for her phone.

"Oh, I almost forgot," she found her phone on the bed nearby, "Ash wanted us to meet her in the courtyard before school. She said she had a birthday gift she wanted to give me."

"Okay," I replied, "Then I guess we should get up and get dressed."

I started to sit up, but Amy lay back down, pulling me to the bed with her, "But I don't want this to end. I just want to stay here in this moment.."

"For all the rest of time!" I finished her sentence by singing Aerosmith's most famous love song.

"No, you jerk," she punched me in the arm, "I mean, yes, but not what I was going to say," she hugged me tightly, "I just know this morning is very important to me... to us... and I want it to last as long as possible."

"I have an idea," I smiled, grabbing Amy's phone from her hand. I pulled up the camera app and kissed her on the cheek, taking a selfie picture of us in bed together.

"Hey! What?" She laughed, "Gabe, what are you doing?"

"Preserving the moment," I said, showing her the picture which, despite the rushed job, actually came out pretty good. It only showed our faces and shoulders, but it was obvious we had no shirts on and were in bed.

Amy looked at it for a moment, then smiled, with a tear in her eye, "Gabe... I don't know what to say..."

I kissed her cheek again, sweeter this time, "You don't need to say anything."

She kissed me on the lips, her tongue once again findings its place with mine. Then she pulled back, taking her phone back from me, "We should delete the picture. I don't want anyone else to see it."

"Then don't show it to anyone," I replied.

She blushed, "I guess I can put it in my secure folder."

"It's your choice, my dear," I hugged her, "But we really should get ready for school if we're going to meet Ashley before class."

Amy sighed, "Yeah."

We both slowly got out of bed and got dressed. I dressed in my usual jeans and graphics T-shirt, while Amy wore her jean skirt and a white long-sleeve T-shirt. It was just after nine, and we were in the living room, about to grab our backpacks when Amy grabbed my arm.

"Gabe," she turned me to face her, and I didn't resist, "This morning was so much fun. But more than that, I feel like we've actually become more than just brother and sister. I know what we're doing is supposed to be wrong. But I don't care. I love you, Gabe, and I want to be with you forever."