Chapter 2: A Birthday Gift for Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking into each others eyes, I could tell she meant every word.

"I want that, too," I replied, echoing my words from when we first admitted our feelings.

Suddenly, Amy wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me hard and sensual, her tongue slowly caressing every surface of my lips before snaking into my mouth to do the same there. As we kissed, she began rubbing her hands all over my arms, my back, and my butt... and I did the same to her. I broke our kiss only to begin kissing her neck and shoulders.

"Ash can wait," Amy decided, "I want you to fuck me again before we leave."

I laughed, smiling, "I love you."

I started toward the stairs, but she pulled me back by the hand.

"No. Here. Now," she bent over the arm rest of the couch and pulled her crimson, silk panties down to her ankles and spread her legs as much as she could.

The view of her beautiful, perfect, shaved pussy again threw my mind into disbelief until I reached out and touched it.

"No time for that," Amy commanded, "I'm already soaking wet, as you can tell. I want you cumming in me... now."

The cuteness of her voice coupled with her serious tone nearly made me laugh, but was also so arousing that when I pulled my pants and boxers down, my dick stood straight out at attention, and aimed immediately for my sister's perfect love hole.

As my dick touched Amy's slit, she whimpered then moaned as I slid into her, "Oh, yes!"

I pushed in until my length was fully inside her, her juices allowing for an easy slide. I held a moment, letting her get used to it before I began sliding in and out. Having already cum once just a couple hours ago, I could tell it would take a bit to bring me to the end. However, Amy didn't seem to mind as I thrust in and out.

"Oh, God, Yes!" she cried, spurring me on as I increased my pace. My balls began bouncing off of her clit as my cock pistoned in and out of her. With every thrust I could feel her insides grabbing and contracting around me.

"Ooooohhh FUCK!" she screamed as her pussy grabbed hold of my dick as an orgasm rocked through her. I kept up my movements best I could with her body moving and writhing. I continued to pound my sister's pussy, causing her to orgasm over and over. Two, three, four...

As her fifth orgasm started, I could feel my own climax finally arriving. Rather than slow down to extend the experience as I would have in bed, I sped up my thrusts until I was nearly trembling in and out. My climax built quickly from there, and just as Amy's pussy clamped down, I felt my balls heat up, and my hot sticky love cream came bursting forth into her hungry pussy.

"Ohhhhh, Fuck Mmmmmmm!" she screamed again as her pussy devoured my cum, enduring blast after blast until it started leaking out of her. My legs trembled and nearly gave out as the last of my spend creamed into her.

Holding onto her hips, I nearly collapsed onto her, at which time Amy began laughing, "That was soooo awesome!"

I joined her, laughing in post-coital silliness. She turned around and kissed me hard, our tongues dancing together as always.

Her hand gently grabbed my balls and cock, massaging them gently as my erection flagged, "Okay, rest now. I'll need you to be ready later today."

I laughed, "Are you talking to my cock?"

She smiled, "Of course," she took my hand and placed it on her pussy, "His friend misses him already, but we should get going."

I gently rubbed my sister's pussy and she squeezed my cock in return. But despite its best throbbing effort, it just couldn't stand up this soon.

Amy laughed as she pulled her panties up, "Come on, Gabe. We should get going."

The remnants of my cum leaked out of the sides of her panties, and she massaged it into her legs as if it were lotion, then pulling a bottle of perfume from her backpack spritzed it on her legs, crotch, chest, and face.

I pulled my boxers and pants up, and she spritzed me too, "Can't have my brother and I both smelling like sex, now can I?"

I laughed, "So now we both smell like we used the same perfume to cover up the smell of sex. I think someone will notice."

Amy shrugged, "Possibly, but I doubt it."

I took my emergency bottle of Axe body spray from my backpack and sprayed it on me, "Now we can just say you spritzed me for being a jerk or something, and I had to try to cover it up."

"Nice one," Amy grinned, then smiled, "Let's go."

As we got in the car, Amy messaged Ashley letting her know we were on our way and would be there in 45 minutes. Ashley only responded with a thumbs up emoji followed by a smile emoji.

The drive to school was more like normal than you'd expect. This time, however, Amy asked to play some of her music, wgich I gladly allowed. Her musical tastes were similar to my own, with a bit less AC/DC and a bit more Metalica with some 90s and 2000s music thrown in. Amy and I had both gotten our musical tastes from our dad, who had grown up listening to Oldie Rock, what was then called "Classic" Rock, from the 60s through the 80s, but also some real Classic Rock from the 90s and 2000s. jenny's taste in music had been more shaped by her friends at school, listening to some Classic Metal, but more Nu Metal than anything.

We both sat in silence, enjoying the music as I drove, although I'd often look over and catch Amy staring at me. She'd quickly look away when I did, but smiled as she did.

When we were almost to the school, she turned the music down, "I'm glad we're finally together, Gabe. I've wanted this for so long."

"Amy," I gently placed a hand on her thigh, "We've kind of been together our whole life. We just finally admitted it to ourselves, and each other."

Amy stared at me as if what I had said was some sort of big revelation, "...Gabe... You're right!..."

We both laughed as we pulled into the parking garage.

As we walked to the courtyard, hand-in-hand, Amy nuzzled against my arm. When we got close enough to the courtyard to see Ashley standing near our usual benches, she straightened up, but kept holding my hand until we were nearly there. Even then, she only let go to give Ashley a hug.

"Happy birthday, Amy."

"Thanks, Ash," Amy replied.

They let go and Amy returned to my side.

Ashley grinned, "It looks like somebody had a good birthday morning."

"What do you mean?" I asked, worried.

Ashley laughed, "You must have brought her breakfast in bed or something, because she's trying so hard to hide her 'I'm so happy I could fly' smile."

"My, what?" Amy asked, her smile growing as she tried to hide it.

"That," I poked her face, making her lose all control and start smiling like a maniac.

"GABE!" She punched me in the arm, still smiling, "Jerk!"

All three of us laughed.

Amy gave up on hiding her happiness, "Gabe brought me the most wonderful breakfast in bed," she glanced over at me.

"Mmmm, I bet he did," Amy replied slyly, glancing over at me, "Oh, before I forget, here..."

She pulled a small box out of her bag. Despite being wrapped in burthday wrapping paper, it was obviously a jewelry box of some kind. She handed it to Amy who somehow smiled even bigger.

As she tore off the wrapping paper and opened the box, her eyes seemed to glisten.

"Ash, It's perfect!" Amy hugged her again, tightly, almost imtimately but only for a moment.

When their embrace ended, Amy showed me what was in the box, "Gabe, look, it's a locket!"

It was a golden colored heart shaped locket. Amy used to have one when she was younger, saying she was going to put a picture of her true love in it. But she lost the locket at an amusement park during a family vacation a few years ago, soon afte r I started college.

"I knew how much the one you lost meant to you," Ashley explained, "This one has two picture spots, so you can put your picture on one side, and a picture of your true love on the other, so the two of you will always be together."

I could have been imagining it. But I could have swore Ashley glanced over at me when she said "true love".

"I know just what picture I want to use!" Amy reported gleefully.

Amy did glance at me when she said this. She couldn't intend to use the picture I'd taken that morning... could she?

"Great!" Ashley declared, "I knew you'd love it."

"I do," Amy smiled, "Thank you."

"Well, I should be getting back to my dorm. I've got to get ready for my next class."

Ashley hugged us both goodbye. Ash she hugged me, I got the feeling she wanted to say something, but didn't. Once she had left, Amy snuggled close again. We had a little over half an hour before Amy would have to be at class, so we sat together on a bench in the courtyard.

Amy leaned against me, occasionally kissing my arm.

"Is something wrong, Gabe?" she asked after a bit. Apparently my unease at some things Ashley had said was obvious.

"I think Ashley knows about us," I admitted.

Amy sat up to look at me, but kept holding my arm, "What makes you think that?"

"It's just... the way she said some things... about me bringing you breakfast in bed... the way she looked at me when she gave you the locket... even when she hugged me, I felt like she wanted to say something, but held back."

Amy smiled, rubbing my arm, "Would it be so bad if she did? Obviously, if she does, she's happy for us, in wgich case she may just be waiting for us to be ready to tell her, to respect our privacy."

"Maybe I'm just a little worried people won't understand... especially our friends."

Amy leaned up and kissed me gently, sweetly, "Don't worry, love. I trust Ash... and the guys. Like I said before, if you ever want to tell them, I support it."

Everything Amy had said was true. I did trust our friends. If anyone were able to accept our relationship, it would be them. Then why was I so adamant at them not finding out? What was stopping me from telling them right away?

"Thanks, Amy," I kissed her cheek, "I think... maybe I just want it to be our thing for a while. Just you and me... I know people will find out eventually, but I don't want their input to overshadow us."

Amy smiled, "I understand. I think I'd like that, too."

Just then, Amy's phone began to ring. She took it out of her pocket to see who was calling. It was our older sister, Jenny. She answered it, and Jenny's face appeared on the screen.

Jenny had brown hair and hazel eyes like both Amy and me, but her hair was darker than either of ours. Her face was more triangular than Amy's, and she had a slightly wider forehead. Unlike Amy, Jenny was more "pretty" than "cute".

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE SISTER!" Jenny said almost immediately. Jenny was always enthusiastic about school and such, but she was equally enthusiastic when it came to spending time with us.

"Thanks, Jen," Amy beamed.

"How has your birthday been so far?"

"AWESOME!" Amy matched our sister's enthusiasm, "How's Grad School?"

"Annoying," Jenny laughed, "But worth it. My apartment is kind of small, just a one-bedroom deal with a small livingroom with a kitchen in it, but it serves its purpose. How are you liking college?"

"It's great! Gabe and I've been hanging out a lot," she turned the phone so Jenny could see me.

"Hi," I waved.

"Gabe, you still hanging out with Baby Sis on campus? Don't you want to spend time with your friends?" Jenny joked, knowing my only other friends were Amy's friends, too. Jenny even played D&D with us sometimes before she left for Grad School.

"Don't be ridiculous," I retorted, "Amy's cooler than all my other friends."

We all laughed, although Amy blushed.

"Gabe's actually been really wonderful. We even eat lunch together every day. It's nice having someone to help me acclimatize to college."

"I'm sure it is," Jenny agreed, "Gabe never asked for my help, but I'll admit, I wish we'd spent more time together when I was there. The guild was nice, but that was more of you guys' thing."

"Maybe we can all hang out more, whenever you're here," Amy suggested, "I do miss my big sister."

"Aww, that's sweet. Thank you, I miss you guys, too. I'll be coming down for your party this weekend, and the next two weekends for Gabe's and My parties, so we'll have plenty of chances to hang out."

"Sounds good," Amy smiled, then saw the time, "Sorry to cut this short, but I need to head to class."

"Okay, have fun," Jenny replied, "I'll see you guys in a couple days."

We said goodbye and Amy disconnected the call.

After I walked Amy to her class, I spent the next hour browsing social media on my phone, then went to my class. When I got out of class, Amy was waiting for me, smiling. She hugged me, kissing my cheek, then took my hand and led me to the lunch hall where we usually would have met up. We talked about normal things, like D&D, the current Marvel Movies, or other geeky interests we had in common. When we were done eating, Amy quickly took our trays to the trash, then hurried me outside.

"What's the hurry?" I asked as she nearly dragged me.

"We're going to the gazeebo, so we need to hurry so I'm not late for my class."

I didn't argue. In fact, I picked up my pace. From the time I got out of my previous class to when Amy started her next class (which was a three hour doozy), we only had an hour and fifteen minutes. We'd just spent about twenty minutes eating, and it would take us at least fifteen minutes to get to the gazeebo. We both nearly ran to the unkempt trail that led to our destination. As it entered our view, Amy nearly ran to it, with me in tow.

She tossed our backpacks to the ground, then wrapped her arms around me, "I want you inside me, Gabe. Right now."

She kissed my neck, then pushed me onto the bench. She straddled my hips, unzipping my jeans. I had never seen her like this before. My sister had become a ravenous sex-craved maniac... and I liked it.

As she reached in and pulled my now rock-hard cock from it's shelter, she slid the fabric of her panties aside and pushed my cock into her slit. Already primed to burst from the anticipation, I moaned loudly as she bore down until I was fully enveloped in her pussy.

Panting, she kissed me, tongue pushing into my mouth as she began rocking her hips back and forth, my cock sliding around inside her. I could already feel my climax getting close, the excitement of the moment driving me forward. This time there was no slowing, however, as Amy began bouncing hard on my cock, it sliding in and out with loud slaps and squishes.

My hips began thrusting, matching her movements until I could bear no more. At that moment, Amy reached her climax as well, her pussy gripping my cock as if holding on for dear life. My loins exploded with lust for my sister, filling her greedy love hole with my seed.

Amy held tightly to me, pushing her hips down hard onto mine as I filled her.

"Ooooommmmmmmyyeah!" she moaned into a scream as her body trembled until our climaxes ended.

"Amy, that was..."

She cut my words off by pressing her lips to mine, our tongues finding each other instinctively.

We made out as my dick slowly shriveled out of her, cum oozing out with it. She stood up slowly, only breaking our kiss at the last moment.

"I love you," she whispered as she straightened up her clothes.

"I love you, too," I muttered, still riding an oxytocin high.

I sealed myself back in my pants and stood up. Amy gave me a giant hug, "Thank you, Gabe. You've made my birthday so special."

Suddenly, she let go as if remembering she had to do something. She pranced over to behind one of the wooden support beams holding up the gazeebo. She picked something off the ground and began carving something in the wood. I went over to where she was, and stopped, jaw half-opened, when I saw a list of names carved in the wood. From top to bottom, or of what I could make out, read:

Weston + Victoria

Johnathan + Tammy

Brian + Jason

Justin + Jacqueline

Maxwell + Michelle

Richard + Naomi

Weston + Piper

Jaden + Ashley

Gabriel + Amelia

Amy was just finishing her name when she saw the look on my face, "Oh. Yeah, so... Ashley did tell me about this place a few weeks ago, after she and Jaden made the list."

"What is all this?" I muttered, still in mild shock.

"So, this is what is known as the 'Get Some Gazeebo', or at least that's what Ashley said. It's a secret tradition amongst the few who know it's here. Apparently, couples use it to engage in fun activities away from the eyes of others, but the only rule is once you go all the way, like we just did, you can only come back here with someone else. In other words the same couple can't come here together again. And you have to carve your names on the list here."

"There aren't a lot of names here, at least not recent names," I mused aloud.

"It's a well kept secret tradition, apparently. At least since the pandemic."

"I suppose that's true. So since Ashley and Jaden have their names here, that means they won't come back and see our names?"

"Not unless they come with someone else," Amy grinned, "Ashley could come back with you, if she wanted, just for an example."

"Not likely," I snarked, "I would never cheat on you, no matter how hot she is."

Amy laughed, "She is hot, isn't she?"

"Not as hot as you," I wrapped her in my arms, "Having seen you as Elvyria, I'd definitely say you're hotter."

"Cuter, maybe, but hotter?" Amy fished for another compliment.

I kissed her lips gently, and suddenly her tongue was in my mouth. We made out for a moment before she pulled back.

"Definitely hotter," I repeated.

We grabbed our bags and headed to Amy's class.

*

The rest of the school day went as you'd expect: Amy and I held hands as we went to her class, then I went to mine. When we got out we drove home, did homework, ate dinner with our family, I played some games on my computer before taking a shower and going to bed around 11.

Almost immediately after I'd gone to bed, Amy came in through our bathroom and climbed into bed with me. I could feel she was already completely naked as she snuggled up to me.

"Thank you for making my birthday so wonderful, Gabe," she whispered, kissing my cheek.

I turned onto my side and wrapped her in my arms and held her close, "You're welcome, love."

We pressed our lips together in a sensual kiss, waiting just a moment before our tongues sought each other out. Making out with my naked sister in bed, my cock once again started to salute. As I, too, wasn't wearing anything, in anticipation of my sister's nightly visit, it snaked its way to my sister's vulva, which pushed close, embracing her companion.

"Mmmmm, Gabe," Amy moaned as our privates made contact, "I love making love to you."

I moaned as my cock rubbed along her labia, sliding just within her slit, "So do I."

We returned to making out as our genitals played with each other, a slow, slippery dance that sent pleasure coursing through our bodies without pushing us to orgasm.

"Oh, Gabe!" Amy moaned as I broke our kiss and began kissing her cheek and neck.

She began clawing at my sides as I sucked on her neck, slowly down to the top of her chest, our hips separating slowly. When I began kissing on the tops of her boobs, she gently placed a hand on the back of my head as she moaned, laying onto her back.

I began kissing lower down her chest, gently sucking on first one nipple, then the other. As I kissed and sucked on her breasts, I gently slid one hand along her sides, onto her stomach, and down her body to her pussy.

"Ooooohhhhh, Mmmmmm," she moaned as I massaged her labia. Gently I slid my middle finger up and down her slit, lightly brushing the tip of her clit as I did, eliciting a slight gasp from her each time.

"Gabe," Amy sighed, moving her hand from the back of my head to my cheek, "Kiss me more. I want to feel your tongue in my mouth as you... touch... me..."