Chapter 2: A Birthday Gift for Amy

Story Info
Gabe gives his sister, Amy, the best birthday gift he can...
22.4k words
4.82
15.9k
36

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Standard Disclaimer: All of my stories, including this one, are purely works of fiction, and any similarities to real world persons or events are purely coincidental. All characters involved in any sexual content are 18 years of age or older at the time such content occurs.]

October and Early November make up what my family has come to call "Birthday Season". My younger sister, Amy's birthday is on October 18th, my birthday is on October 26th, and my older sister, Jenny's is on November 6th.

Until recently, the three of us, along with our dad and two moms, Mama Janie and Mama Helen, all lived under the same roof. When Jenny went off to Grad School earlier this year, Amy and I started getting closer than we ever had before.

When October arrived, Amy and I, along with the rest of our D&D group (my best friend, Tommy, his sister, Ashley, and her boyfriend, Jaden) all planned a trip to the local Renaissance Festival, which had been overhauled into a full fantasy-based kingdom. We all decided to dress as our favorite character from our D&D games, so Amy and I dressed as Grogun, the Half-Orc Barbarian, and his elven wife, Elyveria Flamewind, Elven Sorceress.

During the festival, we had all decided to stay in-character, pretending we were the characters from our games, which led to some intimate, but not-quite-inappropriate interactions between my sister and me. We had a lot of fun together, as a group, and everything seemed fine until that night after Amy and I had gone to bed.

I woke up in the middle of the night to pee, as I often do, but while I was in the bathroom that connects to both Amy and my bedrooms, I heard her crying and muttering to herself:

"He's my brother. How could I expect him to share the feelings I have? I know it's wrong, being in love with my brother. But I can't help it. I just whish he loved me back."

Hearing that my sister was in love with me made me realize something I had been denying for years: I was in love with her, too.

*

When I next awoke the sun was already up, and I could smell the aroma of bacon. I got up, relieved my bladder, got dressed, and ventured down stairs and into the kitchen. Amy was already at the table, her mouth half-stuffed with a pancake. Mamma Helen was cooking breakfast: bacon, eggs, grits, and pancakes.

I sat across the table from Amy.

"Good Morning, Gabe," she said with a smile. She seemed to be back to her usual chipper self.

"Good morning." I replied, trying to return her smile.

As our eyes met. For just a moment, I could see the sadness in my sister's entrancing gaze, despite her seemingly genuine smile. As we looked into each others eyes, seconds felt like minutes. I flashed a warm, knowing smile. As I did, I could see Amy take a short breath, and hold it for just a second before blinking and looking away.

"Gabe, are you listening?" Mom asked.

I shook myself out of my own thoughts.

"Sorry, Mom, I zoned out for a moment."

"I asked how you wanted your eggs cooked," she said.

"Oh, scrambled's fine," I replied.

Like usual, it was just the three of us at home on Sunday mornings. While Mamma Helen, Amy, and I are not very religious (I have nothing against people believing in something, I just prefer science over faith.) Dad was raised Catholic, and despite "living in sin" with two women he's not married to, he still apparently gets something out of going to mass. Mamma Janie started going with him when she was pregnant with me, and so they continue to go together. Mamma Janie even officially converted to Catholicism. Of course, the Church they go to thinks they're married, since we all share a last name, and they don't know about Mamma Helen.

Sorry, that was a bit of a tangent.

In any case, as we ate, Mamma Helen told us that she was going to go shopping after breakfast, in order to get party supplies for Amy's birthday party next weekend.

Despite how close all our birthdays were, our parents all decided to celebrate our birthdays individually, rather than with one big party, as other parents do. They said that "Each child deserves a day to feel special." Since our birthdays were always during the school year, we always had our parties on the closest weekend to our birthdays. Since Amy's birthday was on a Thursday this year, we would be having it on the following Saturday.

After we finishd eating, I decided to see if there was anything worth watching on one of the many streaming services we had on our family television. Normally I prefer to watch shows on my own in my room, on my computer or phone, but we occasionally watched TV as a family, especially when the new Star Trek shows come on.

I was browsing through the shows on our family watch list when Mamma Helen left the house. Almost immediately, Amy came over and stood next to the couch.

"Gabe," Amy's voice shook me from my daze, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," I put on a smile to try to ease the tension.

"Um...," she began, "Can... can we talk?"

"Of course," I patted the seat on the couch next to me, signaling her to sit with me, "what's on your mind?"

She looked relieved, as she sat next to me, "Um.. about what happened at the Renaissance Festival..."

"What do you mean?" I asked, pretending to be oblivious.

"When we..." She took a deep breath, but looked at the floor before continuing, "When you agreed to go to the Lover's Grove... with me." She began to blush as the words stammered out, as she stared at the floor.

"what about it?" I again feigned ignorance.

"I mean..."Amy continued, stuttering, "I know I s...s...s...said it was j...j...just being i...i...in char...r...racter."

Her face was bright red now. I should have stopped her, or even helped her out, but she was too cute being this embarrassed.

"B...but the t...truth is..." she paused, finally looking up at my face to see the playful grin that had made it's way onto my face, "What?"

I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close. I gently stroked the back of her head and whispered softly in her ear, "I was disappointed we didn't get to go, too."

Amy's body went limp in my arms. All the tension she had been holding in suddenly released, almost visibly floating away. I held her for just a few moments before she pushed us apart. Tears were streaming down her face, her eyebrows were lowered, as if she were angry, and she was obviously desperately trying to hide a smile,

"You knew what I was trying to say the whole time and you let me babble on like an idiot?" Amy scolded as she punched me gently in the shoulder over and over.

"I'm sorry, Amy," I replied sincerely, "you're just too cute when you get embarrassed like that."

She punched me once more, harder this time, "You're such a meanie sometimes."

I gently placed my hands on her bicepts, "And you're my adorable little sister. You will always be my adorable little sister."

Her face dropped, truly sad this time.

I hugged her again. This time she returned my embrace, "But that's the problem," she whispered, "I don't want to be your sister... I... I..."

"You want to be more," I finished her sentence for her, unwilling to let her struggle anymore.

She didn't say anything, but I could feel her nodding, her head on my shoulder, whimpering as tears began to soak through my shirt.

I rubbed her back, and shoulders as we hugged. We held each other for a few minutes in silence before I got up the courage to reply, "I want that, too."

Amy hugged me harder. I could feel her breasts pushing against my chest even through our clothes. She let out a little moan as I began kissing her neck. She tilted her head away from me, offering more of her neck to my lips. I began kissing all around her neck, from just above her shoulder, to behind her ear to just below her chin. My kisses were intentionally drawing closer to her mouth. If she was going to stop me, it would be now.

And stop me she did. "Gabe," she gasped, obviously still enthralled, but she put her hand on my cheek and pulled away, keeping my face nestled in her palm, "we should stop. We shouldn't be doing this."

I looked her in the eyes. Even more tears were flowing out of them. I could tell it was tearing her up inside to put an end to things.

"Do you WANT to stop?" I asked.

"It's wrong," she stated, sliding back from me along the cushion, a tears streaming down her face as she slowly slid her hand down my neck, across my shoulder, and down my arm, "We both know it's wrong... to feel this way..."

I took her hand in mine as it ran down my forearm.

"That's not what I asked," I said, gently pulling her closer. She didn't resist. I wrapped my other arm around her waist, "Do you WANT to stop?"

Amy paused, looking into my eyes. She closed her eyes and shook her head.

"No," she nearly whispered, "I don't want to stop." She looked me in the eyes again, and smiled, "but I don't want to rush into this."

"Amy," I replied softly, "We've known each other our whole lives. We're hardly rushing."

"I mean..." she paused, "I just think we should... take time... to make sure we are careful..."

"You mean to make sure we don't get caught?" I suggested.

"Yes... that," she replied, "and also... I think... would it be okay... if we wait... just a bit... before we... go... all the way?"

She was adorably stammering again.

"What do you mean?" I asked, yet again feigning ignorance.

Amy's face was now bright red.

"Well ... I... I mean... It's just... That is... You're so mean!" She punched my arm.

The playful grin on my face had returned.

"I just want us to get used to our new dynamic!" she practically yelled, then quieter, "I don't want to rush things, and ruin what we already have."

Her stutter was gone.

"I agree," I replied, gently placing my hand on her cheek, "I love you, Amy. I never want you to feel pressured into doing anything you don't want to."

Tears began to form in her eyes again, but she was smiling so big, I knew they were happy tears. Her face turned redder than ever, "I-I love you, too, Gabe."

She wrapped her arms around me and I returned her embrace. I went to kiss her on the cheek, but to my surprise, she turned her head, and my kiss landed right on her lips. She didn't pull back. Didn't resist. Instead, she placed her hand on the back of my head, and kissed me back.

*

We spent the next couple hours on the couch, holding hands and cuddling while we re-watched our favorite Marvel movie. Mama Helen returned with the groceries just after the movie ended, and we helped her unload her SUV.

We spent most of the rest of the day in our own rooms, trying to keep things as seemingly normal as possible for our parents. I played some video games and did some homework. Jaden called, and we talked for an hour or so about the D&D campaign he was planning. He wanted to continue our last campaign from about two in-game months from where we left off, and told me about some of his initial plans, but wanted me to okay the idea. I though it was an interesting idea and gave my go ahead.

After Mama Janie and Dad came home, we watched a movie together while we ate dinner, and got ready for bed.

At about eleven that night, I was lying in bed, in nothing but a pair of boxers and a T-shirt, with only the light from the streetlamp outside my window illuminating the room, browsing social media on my phone when I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Gabe," Amy whispered through the door, "Are you awake?"

I got out of bed and went over and opened the door. My baby sister stood in the doorway, dressed in her usual October-themed orange flannel pajamas with jack-o-lanterns and bats on them. Her hair was loose, hanging down her back with a few strands draped over her shoulders.

"What's wrong?" I asked,

Amy looked up at me with an adorable glimmer in her eyes, "Nothing's wrong, Gabe. For once in my life, I have everything I've ever truly wanted. Even if we didn't go any further... physically... than we have so far, I would be happy to just kiss and cuddle with you every night."

I smiled, gently taking one of her hands in mine, "I would like that, too."

Amy nearly jumped into my arms, giving me a giant hug, "I love you so much, Gabe," I could hear her voice beginning to break.

"I love you, too Amy," I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly.

"I never thought I'd be able to tell you, to show you how I felt," Amy squeezed tighter as she began to cry.

"Amy," I loosened my hug, but she kept hers tight, "Let's lie down and cuddle, love."

Amy held me tighter for a moment, then released all but my arm. Obviously she wasn't going to let me go, as she followed me to the bed, clinging to my arm as if she was afraid to be separated from me. I helped her onto my bed, and lay down beside her. She re-established her bear hug, in the form of a cuddle, nuzzling her face into my chest.

"I'm not going anywhere, you know," I tried to reassure her, rubbing her back.

"Are you sure?" she asked, her face still buried in my chest.

I laughed, "Of course. Why would I ever leave the woman I've wanted to be with for my whole life?"

Amy looked up at me from my chest, "Because you'd rather be with someone else?"

"Amy," I kissed her forehead, "There isn't another person in the world I would rather be laying in bed, cuddling with."

"Not even... Ashley?" Amy's face was red.

"Dear sister, are you jealous?" I teased, rubbing her arm gently.

She buried her face in my chest, "No," then looked back up at me, "maybe?" She loosened her grip a little, still looking at me, "I saw the way you looked at her at the fair. And you do still like her. And I know that she... I mean, how she was with you... And you kept looking at her... and..."

"Amy," I interrupted, "I only kept looking at her to force myself not to keep staring at you."

"Really?" she perked up.

"Amy, your dress, your entire outfit was so hot, I could barely keep my eyes off you. I had to look at Ashley, to try to make things less awkward for you," I rubbed her arms sweetly, "I do still have feelings for her, obviously, but my feelings for you are stronger by far. They always have been."

"Really?" she smiled, looking me in the eyes, her own starting to tear up.

"Really, besides, she's with Jaden. I could never..." I was cut off when amy quickly pressed her lips to mine and started kissing me, her tongue nearly diving into my partially open mouth.

Our tongues began to caress each other intimately. Amy's hands slid up and down my back, and my hands followed suit. As we kissed, she began to rub her legs against mine, the flannel almost tickling my bare legs. I was surprised when she pushed me over onto my back, keeping our lips locked, and rolled on top of me. Her chest pressed into mine, then her stomach pushed against mine, then her hips pressed tightly into mine, my now-intense hard on pushing tight onto her soft mound with only our clothes between them. She ground her hips hard against mine as we kissed, her breathing getting faster.

Then suddenly, she broke our kiss and rolled off of me, laying on her back. Her hand went down between her legs, over top of her pajama bottoms.

"Gabe, I'm sorry," she looked into my eyes as I turned on my side to face her.

"For what?" I placed a hand gently on her arm.

She rolled onto her side, still looking at me, "I don't think I'm ready to go further. Not yet."

"Okay," I rubbed her arm sweetly.

"I mean, I want to... My body really wants to... I just... I need some more time..."

"It's okay," I kissed her cheek, "Take whatever time you need."

Amy smiled, "You really are so wonderful."

She leaned over and gently kissed my lips, quickly rubbing my lips with her tongue before breaking the kiss and standing up.

"Goodnight, Gabe," she winked at me.

"Goodnight, Amy," I grinned at her.

She returned to her bedroom through the bathroom. Once I heard the door to her room close, I tried to lay back down and go to sleep, but my cock was throbbing at all the images that were now in my head. Amy in her pajamas, the thought of her taking them off, the thought of her dressed as Elvyria, the thoughts of doing things with her...

Unintentionally, I began fondling myself to the incestuous thoughts swimming in my head. After I finally got myself off, I fell fast asleep.

*

The next day, I got up early like normal for a Monday. I took a shower and went downstairs. To my surprise, Amy was already downstairs with Mama Janie, helping her cook breakfast.

"Good morning, Gabe," Amy beamed. The smile on her face was so bright it could have lit the room all by itself.

"Good morning," I replied, my gaze affixed to my beautiful baby sister. She wasn't dressed in her usual T-shirt and Jeans combo that she'd normally worn to school. Instead, she had on a cute white crop top sweater that showed off more cleavage than usual (but much less than the dress she'd worn to the fair) and a blue denim jean-skirt that came to just above her knees. Her midriff was bare from about an inch above her belly button to her waist, showing off her smooth tummy and cute belly button. She had on her usual pair of white tennis shoes to complete the outfit.

"Amy got up early and helped me make breakfast," Mom said.

"I made the pancakes," Amy added cheerfully. She must have seen me staring at her outfit because she subtly pointed to the table an mouthed, "sit down," while Mama Janie wasn't looking.

I sat at my usual spot at the table. Amy brought a plate of pancakes, scrambled eggs, and bacon to the table and sat it in front of me. As she did, she bent over just enough so I got a good view down her shirt. I could see she had on a white lacey bra that was nearly see-through. I could make out just the hint of her reddish-brown nipples through the fabric.

"I hope you like them," Amy said, then kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "the pancakes, of course."

She went back over to the kitchen to continue helping cook, leaving me blushing at the table. Also, I now had a major hard-on growing in my pants. Amy started back to the table with her own food, and grinned seeing my mild unease. She sat down next to me at her usual spot to my left, but intentionally slid just a little closer to me than normal.

From where we were sitting, our backs were against the wall, with the kitchen in front of us, so the table was between us and Mom. Because of this, Mom didn't notice when Amy slid her leg over to mine, so that our knees were touching.

Amy smiled when I gave her a cautious glance.

"Aren't you going to try the pancakes?" she asked.

"Oh," I snapped out of my daze, "sure."

I cut the pancakes into squares and used my fork to place a piece in my mouth.

"WOW," I exclaimed, taken aback by the overwhelming combination of sweet and savory flavors.

Amy laughed, "I guess you like them."

"These are awesome!" I replied, mulling over the flavors in my mouth. The sweetness obviously came from the pancakes and syrup, but there was also a savory flavor... something familiar...

"Is there chicken in here?" I asked.

Amy smiled, "I remembered when we ate at that chicken place a few years ago that you really liked the Chicken and Waffles so I decided to make my own take on it with Chicken Pancakes!"

"They're wonderful!" I replied, "But why do something special?"

"Well," Amy blushed, "I had so much fun at the Renaissance Festival, and I wanted to thank you for going with me."

"She's been telling me all about the fair all morning," Mom noted, "I'm glad you two had so much fun together."

Amy grinned at me, rubbing her leg against mine, "I wish we could go back this year."

"Well," Mom suggested, "The Fair does open three weekends in November. I know Jenny's birthday party will be on the third, but maybe you could go the tenth or seventeenth. I know it's probably really busy the last couple weekends that it's open, but you could still go."