Chapter 2: A Birthday Gift for Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Tickling," she commanded. Then gave me a quick peck on the lips, "In public anyway."

We both laughed as we helped each other up. Miraculously none of the flowers in the bed were smashed, but we figured we'd better move along before anyone saw us.

We continued walking, hand-in-hand until we reached a small path that led into a greenhouse.

"I wonder what's in here?" Amy mused unconvincingly, as if she already knew the answer, "Let's find out!" and half-dragged me inside.

Inside the greenhouse, the temperature was a lot warmer than the chilly outside. In fact, we both took our jackets off almost immediately. Amy handed me hers and I held them both under my left arm as she had been holding my right hand. The environment inside was almost alien, with large leafy plants, various flowers I couldn't readily identify, and a nearly rock path that wound throughout the jungle-esque terrain.

"Wow!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"I know, right?" Amy was smiling at me.

"It's like we've traveled back in time!"

"Come on, I want to show you something," Amy took my hand and led me around the path.

We ended up at an area where the path split off, one way going down and the other staying level. Amy led me down the lower path which ended at the base of a metal dinosaur statue with a bench in front of it.

Amy read the plaque aloud, "Deinonychus was a small meat-eating dinosaur. It lived in what is now North America during the Early Cretaceous Period. This dinosaur had a large, sickle-shaped talon on the second toe of each foot. When not in use the claw was held off the ground to keep it sharp."

I smiled, "Let's sit for a bit... darling."

Amy blushed, "Gaaaabbe..."

"Yes?... Darling."

She laughed, blushing more, "What if someone hears you?"

"Amy, yesterday I loudly confessed my love for you to the entire Lunch Hall. We're in a greenhouse with nobody around."

"Yes... but... I mean.... Um... Ashley and Jaden don't eat there when we are there..."

"And they do come here? Enough that you're worried they might hear me call you... Darling?"

"I... Yes?"

"So, Ashley is who told you about the gardens!"

"Okay. Yes. Fine. Happy?"

I grinned, "And the gazeebo?"

Amy looked away, blushing hard, but turned back to me, "You cannot infer that from the information you have. You can only infer that she told me about this place. A-a-after a-all, I wasn't w-w-worried about her s-s-seeing us at the g-gazeebo. And we did a lot m-more."

I smiled, "Okay, I suppose that's a fair point."

Despite my sister's adorable stutter indicating she was embarrassed about it, her logic was impeccable.

"Come on, let's sit, my love."

"GABE!" Amy nearly yelled, but sat anyway, laughing. I sat next to her, placing our coats and backpacks beside the bench. Amy wrapped her arm around mine and snuggled close.

"You really are wonderful, Gabe. Thank you."

"Amy, one of these days you're going to realize you don't need to thank me for just treating you how you deserve."

Amy smiled, blushing, "I already know that. But I still want you to know I appreciate everything you do for me."

I smiled, "You show me that every day, Amy. You don't need to say it, although it is nice to hear."

I looked around quickly, then placed a hand on Amy's cheek and gently guided her lips to mine. I expected her to pull back quickly, just in case Ashley and Jaden were there, although the chances were slim. But instead, she gave into the kiss, her tongue finding its comfortable spot in my mouth with my tongue keeping it company.

As we kissed, I began hearing a familiar voice in the distance. Two voices. Ashley and Jaden! They were discussing the flowers in here, but their voices were coming closer.

Amy kept kissing me just a bit longer, then pulled away just as they came into view.

"...oh, there's someone already here," Jaden interrupted his own sentence.

"It's Amy and Gabe!" Ashley sounded surprised, "What are you two doing here?"

Ashley and Jaden were holding hands, walking close together like any couple on a romantic walk would.

"You made the gardens sound so lovely, I wanted to see them myself," Amy lied like a champion, "So I asked Gabe to keep me company."

"Protect you from guys hitting on you?" Ashley recalled yesterday's dialogue.

"Something like that," I chimed in.

"See, Jaden, I told you Gabe was a sweet brother," Ashley smiled at Jaden.

"I never doubted it," he replied, "He's always taken care of his little sister."

"You know we're right here, right?" I asked sarcastically.

He laughed, "It is kind of cute, you and Amy being so close. My sister and I were never really close when I lived with her and my parents in New York. But since I've been away, she and I actually talk more than we did before."

"You came down here just for college, didn't you?" Amy asked.

"Yeah, I went home for the summer after my first year here, but last summer, after Ashley and I started dating, I stayed with her at her and Tommy at their parents' house."

"Mom and Dad made him sleep in the guest room, for obvious reasons," Ashley winked at us.

Amy looked at her phone, "Oh, Gabe, it's almost four. You should get to class. I'll stay here with Ash and Jaden. Thank you for keeping me company."

We stood up and I put on my jacket and backpack. We hugged each other like proper siblings, and I headed to class. As I was leaving, I heard Ashley and Amy both start giggling, and wondered for a moment if they had set up the meeting we'd just had. Amy had proven to be more guileful than I'd known, but just what else could she have been hiding?

*

When I got out of class, Amy was waiting for me at my class, like usual. We walked together to the car, again holding hands. We talked the whole ride home, although mostly about a school project Amy had been assigned. When we got home, we ate dinner with our parents and discussed our days and potentially going to the Renaissance Festival as a family the weekend after Jenny's party in November. After dinner, Amy and I went to our individual rooms and did our homework. Around ten thirty I took a shower and went to bed.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, Amy came into my room via the bathroom again.

"Gabe, are you awake?"

"Only just. What's up?" I slowly sat up.

Amy sat beside me on the bed, "I had a lot of fun today."

"So did I," I gently wrapped my arm around her.

She leaned her head on my shoulder, "Gabe, I know we've been doing a lot of stuff... physically... getting closer. And I like it. Actually, I love it. But, um, do you think tonight we could just... cuddle. I mean, I just..."

"Of course," I interrupted, "You don't need to explain," I kissed the top of her head, "I care about you, Amy. And your feelings are important."

I gently guided her to the bed and lay next to her, pulling the covers over us. I turned on my side to face her. She gently kissed me on the lips, only slightly rubbing my lips with her tongue, then turned to face away from me, but snuggled back into a spooning position, her back tight against my chest, her butt against my groin.

I gently wrapped my arms around her midsection, respectfully, but she grabbed my left hand, which was under her, and placed it right below her boobs, and then took my right hand and placed it on her stomach, just below her belly button. She snuggled tight into me, obviously comfortable, and held my hands in hers.

"Goodnight, Gabe."

"Goodnight, darling."

Amy cooed, "I actually love it when you call me that."

"I know," I kissed the back of her head, "Sweet dreams, love."

"You, too, my beloved."

We both giggled at our use of pet names, then slowly settled into sleep.

*

I woke up the next morning to the pleasurable sensation of Amy's butt grinding on my cock. We were still spooning, my hands laying where they had been.

"Ohmmm," Amy gasped into a moan.

I gently pulled her to my chest, snuggling into her back.

"Oh, good morning," Amy sighed happily.

"Good morning," I replied kissing the back of her neck sensually. She responded by pushing her butt hard into my erection.

"Gabe," she slowly turned around to face me, "Thank you for yesterday. It was so wonderful to be able to spend time with you without..." she let the words hang.

"Without what?"

"Without... expectations... I guess?"

"Amy," I kissed her forehead, "The only expectation I have is to keep loving you. Anything else, anything we do, is just an expression of that love. Whether it's enjoying each others bodies in a gazeebo, or sitting in a park under a dinosaur statue, both are equal expressions of my love for you."

Amy's eyes began to tear up, but she quickly blinked them away, "Ashley's right, you are the sweetest brother... the sweetest guy... ever."

She hugged me tightly, then kissed me on the lips. As usual, her tongue dove into my mouth, seeking out its mate, which promptly came up to greet it.

As we kissed, Amy pushed her chest against mine, and her hips against mine. She began grinding her hips against mine.

"Gabe," she moaned, breaking our kiss, but not stopping her hips, "I wish we had more time this morning," she whispered into my ear, "I want to show you how special you are to me."

Suddenly both of our phone alarms went off simultaneously, indicating it was eight o'clock. If we didn't get up and ready for school now, we'd be late.

"Awwwwww..." Amy groaned.

I kissed her lips softly, and despite her tongue's attempt to lengthen the kiss, it was just a peck.

"Tell you what," I suggested, "if you want, after school, we can go to the gazeebo," Amy's smile returned, "there you can show me anything you want."

"Okay," she agreed.

"However, apart from holding hands, let's try to maintain sibling appropriate interactions. Just so we don't accidentally do something to expose our... relationship."

Amy giggled, "Like make out in front of Ash and Jaden in the gardens?"

I laughed, "exactly."

"Wait, you said apart from holding hands, meaning you still want to hold my hand?"

"Of course. I actually really like holding your hand."

She giggled again, taking my hand in hers, "well you can hold it any time you want."

We hurriedly got up, took showers, and got ready for school. Amy asked if she should wear her skirt, but I suggested she save it for tomorrow. We each grabbed a pop tart from the pantry, which we ate in the car on the way to school.

When we arrived at school, we held hands on the way to Amy's first class, and whenever we were together the rest of the day. When we met Tommy and Jaden between classes, Amy still clung to my arm, in defiance of social expectations. If either Tommy or Jaden thought it was weird, they didn't say so. During lunch, Amy and I talked about the usual school stuff. She tried to get me to tell her what Jaden planned for our next D&D campaign, but since he wanted to present his idea on Friday, I kept tight lipped.

After our last classes, we put our backpacks in the car as before, (I made sure to keep my phone on me this time) and we headed into the woods via the same path as before.. As we reached the gazeebo, Amy stopped in the middle of it, pulled me close, and kissed me hard. We made out for a moment, just standing there. When we finally pulled apart, Amy stared into my eyes for a moment.

"Dance with me, my love," she pulled out her phone and pulled up a playlist, "I made this in class, thinking about you."

As Romantic music started playing, Amy sat her phone down, took my hand in hers, and began to slow dance. Having never been good at dancing myself, I started following her steps.

"You're really bad at this, aren't you?" she observed.

"I only went to one school dance in high school, and even then my date and I barely danced."

"I remember," Amy replied, "I was watching you from the sidelines. She wasn't even that good of a dancer either, although she seemed more interested in rubbing your butt than anything else."

"Yeah, but her hands were like gorilla hands. That's one reason we didn't last."

Amy smiled, "How do my hands feel?"

She grabbed my butt, gently caressing it as we stumbled as if dancing. Her hands felt wonderful, nice and soft against my rear.

"Very nice," I replied, laughing.

She moved her hands back to my shoulders, "I really do love spending time with you, Gabe, Beyond just sexual stuff."

I smiled, "So do I."

We danced for a few minutes until the song changed a couple times.

"Let's sit down, darling," Amy suggested, leading me to the bench. We sat, and she snuggled close.

"Gabe, would you be upset if we waited just a bit longer to do more sexy stuff? I'm just really enjoying this."

I kissed her cheek, "Not at all."

"Thanks, Gabe. You really are the best."

She kissed me on the lips, again probing my mouth with her tongue. We sat there, making out some more, enjoying each others presence while Amy's phone played another romantic jazz song.

Soon, we find ourselves rubbing each others shoulders, then arms.

"Mmmm," Amy moaned softly, then she broke our kiss, "I love you, Gabe. I know I say it all the time, but it's just how I feel. I can't think of any other words to explain my feelings."

I smiled, "Amy, you don't need to explain them. I share your feelings. No matter what anyone else says, our love is pure and good."

She smiled in return, "I just really... mmmm... Gabe... I've never felt like this before... about anyone..."

"Neither have I, Amy. I know things may be in a weird place, with our friends and family now, because of our relationship, but being with you is worth it."

A tear began to roll down her eye, but suddenly my phone buzzed, interrupting the tender moment. It was a text message from Mama Janie: "R U 2 Gna B L8 Agn?"

Amy laughed when she saw the message, "Why can't our parents send full messages like normal people?"

"I don't know. Dad said it was how they texted before phones had full keyboards or something."

"Tell her we'll be there in an hour," she sighed.

I replied to the text: "we'll be home by six".

"I guess it would be suspicious being too late twice in a week," I noted.

"Yeah," Amy sighed again, then smiled, "At least we can have more... fun... tonight."

I laughed, "Of course, my love."

We walked back to the car and headed home. Despite our relatively chaste last couple days, I really had enjoyed spending time with Amy. With any of my exes, we had never been able to go out and just have fun like that. Amy was something very special to me. Realizing that, I knew right away what I wanted to give Amy for her birthday.

When we finally got home, Amy made some excuse about having to stay over to ask one of her professors something. I tell you, that girl can make up a lie that a priest would believe.

That night, after eating dinner and saying goodnight to our parents, Amy and I went to our own rooms for a bit, getting dressed for bed. I dressed in my boxers but nothing else and climbed in bed. Almost immediately, Amy opened the bathroom door. My heart skipped a beat as I saw she was only wearing her pajama bottoms and nothing else. I stared for a moment at her perfect breasts, illuminated only by the light of the streetlight outside my window.

"Gabe? Everything okay?"

I shook my head out of my daze, "Yeah. It's just, for a moment, you looked like a goddess."

She looked a way, blushing, "Shuddup. I'm not that pretty."

"Come here, love," I replied, "And let me tell you how pretty you truly are."

She slowly crept over, then sat on the bed. I pulled the covers back, inviting her into my bed. When she climbed in, I wrapped my arms around her.

"Amy, you are not only the most beautiful woman I've ever had the privilege to know, not just because of your cute face or adorable personality, but you have the most genuinely beautiful soul I've ever known. You are more than pretty, Amy. You're magnificent."

Amy stared into my eyes, tears beginning to glisten. I'd never seen her cry so much as she had the last few weeks. I began to wonder if something was wrong that she may not be aware of.

However, as she kissed me, pulling our chests together, the feeling of her soft breasts against my chest drove all those thoughts away. After a moment, she broke our kiss, and began tugging at my boxers.

"You might as well take these off. I've already seen you down here. I want to show you how happy I am."

I obliged, pulling my boxers down and kicking them somewhere under the covers. Amy gently grabbed my cock with her hand, and started stroking it. I gently cupped her breasts in my hands, feeling their soft flesh slide under my palms. Amy's nipples were perky, pressing against my hands.

As she stroked my cock with one hand, she slid the other under her pants and began fingering herself. I moaned as she rubbed them both at the same time. Then, she switched hands, placing her pussy-soaked hand on my shaft, slathering her juices all over it as she had two nights before. Then she pulled her other hand out of her pussy and rubbed more of her juices onto my cock.

My sister then crawled on top of me, her hand gently stroking my erection. As she positioned herself atop me, she pressed my erection into her soft mound, nestling my cock into her slit, only her pants preventing me from going inside.

"Oh, Amy," I moaned as she pushed hard against me.

She began moving her hips, sliding my cock along her slit. She moaned, "Gabe, this is only a portion of what I truly want to do with you."

She pushed hard, my cock feeling like it might bust through her pants, "I wish I could have told you sooner how I felt about you, Gabe. I just never knew that you felt the same."

She began kissing my shoulders, neck, and face, "I want to be with you, Gabe, forever. I never want to stop being yours, loving you... and making love to you..."

She moved her hips faster and harder. It had been nearly two days since we had done anything like this, and I hadn't pleasured myself in all that time. I was nearly ready to explode when she crawled on top of me. Now, I could feel my climax building. And it was sure to be a big one.

My hips began to move with hers as she began pushing fast, then slow, then fast again, as I had shown her with her hand. The ecstatic pleasure raced through me as she rubbed fast, only to relax as she went slow, drawing out my climax, holding it off for just a bit longer. But I couldn't hold it for much longer... especially when she said...

"Cum for me, Gabe. Cum for your little sister."

"Aaahhhmmmmmmmm," My moan was stifled as Amy pressed her lips to mine as streams of white fluid burst forth from my erection, covering her pants crotch, myself, the covers, and the bed.

Amy's tongue found its way into my mouth as my orgasm continued. Her tongue against mine drew out the pleasure, causing me to hold her tighter than I already was. I moaned as our tongues twirled together and my cock blasted wave after wave of semen coating us. Amy kept rocking, rubbing her soaking pussy along my slippery cum-covered cock as if trying to pump every last drop from my body.

By the time my orgasm finally slowed, I had lost all sense of reality. When my senses returned, all I could see was Amy's smiling face over me, looking deep into my eyes.

"You really enjoyed that, didn't you?"

"Mmhmmm," was all I could vocalize.

She whispered into my ear, "Just wait until you're actually inside me."

The thought of actually fucking my little sister was titillating, but my recent climax stifled the impact.

Amy slid off me and snuggled against my side. We lay there for a while, and I dozed off for a moment. When I woke up, Amy was looking at me, just watching me.