Chapter 2B - Making of a Slut

Story Info
Making another mans wife into a party slut.
2.1k words
4.12
13k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last time I saw Sam, she walked towards her house after a night in an upmarket swingers venue. She enjoyed meeting three guys and suggested we should do this again. I wanted her to be confident to pursue her sexuality and said I would take her back to the swingers club if she had sex with someone. I knew she was a realtor, allowing me the opportunity to set something up.

I had caught up with a few mates who would be more than willing to be seduced. So we followed her business and advertisements, and my mates would go and meet her and pretend to be clients and see if she would entice them. Weeks passed, and nothing happened, but all my mates agreed she was very hot. Then I received a call from Sam saying she was ready for her next party, so I asked if she had done a random guy. She said she would tell me when I came around for a visit.

I visited them the following weekend and was excited to hear her story. So we sat down for lunch and sat on the patio, and she told me she had been away on a business trip. Greg had shaved her, and she wore her choker to a business dinner. During the dinner, she was flirting with a business colleague from interstate. At the end of the evening, he offered to walk her back to her room. It was there she seduced him to kiss her. During their kiss, his hands explored her, and she allowed him to enjoy the warmth between her legs. One thing led to another, and they were in her room undressing and having sex. She said it was not exceptional, but she seduced him, which was more erotic than the act.

I agreed she had earned the right to another swinger's party and asked what she would like to experience. She said she wanted to have sex with a few guys, maybe try double penetration. They had experimented with anal sex and, with the right guy, she would like to try anal sex with a random. I decided I would need to find a way for Greg to watch Sam experience this without her knowing.

I told them I would return around 7:00 pm to pick Sam up. I hired a limousine and the same driver, and Sam met me at the door on arrival. She was wearing a tight low cut short red dress with no bra, and she was very alluring. I ran my hand over her arse, felt her G-String, and suggested that Greg remove it. She politely protested as he knelt, and as I lifted her dress, he lowered her G-String, revealing her shaved pussy. I suggested he give her a long kiss goodnight. As she leaned back against the door, opening her legs a little, his mouth pressed between her legs. I kissed her passionately on the mouth. She sighed, and I helped support her as Greg raised her leg slightly to gain access. Having aroused Sam, Greg moved back, and we headed for the car.

Driving to the club, I placed my hand on her thigh and slowly exposed the top of her legs and shaved mound. I said it would be better if she never wore underwear when we went out and would prefer she never wore underwear. Slowly she opened her legs, and I could see her labia in the passing lights. As I ran my finger over her clit she looked at me and then at the driver. We were both hoping she could see her. However, the idea had made her wet, and I ran my finger between her lips as she slid forward and opened her legs so I could explore her. She looked down at her exposed pussy biting her lower lip as I teased her clit.

I slowly ran my hand up from her waist and caressing her breasts before lowering the should strap of her dress. I cupped her breast and teased her nipple as I exposed her. I could tell the driver was taking all this in. Sam turned her head towards me and kissed her as she revealed her other breast. She was virtually naked as we drove through the streets. She whispered she loved being with me as I pushed her boundaries and made it so erotic.

I asked the driver to take us to a hotel in the city. There was an up-market piano bar in the lobby where we could share a drink. Sam asked if we were going to the club, and I said we were doing one better. We arrived at the hotel, and a door opened the door. As Sam stepped out, he smiled and saw the top of her thighs. I thought she was a stunning lady and erotic, knowing she was naked under the short red skirt. The open top seductively covered her firm breasts and erect nipples.

As we entered the piano bar, I could tell people noticed her. We also gained attention as I was 15 years younger and looked more like a bodyguard than a lover. We sat at the bar, enjoyed a drink, and listened to the music. She asked why are we here and not at the club. I said I wanted to see if she could hook up here, and if it didn't work out, we could go to the club. Sam was disappointed but enjoyed the pleasant atmosphere as she relaxed.

We sat talking, and I encouraged her to open her legs for me as I rested my hand on her knee. We were there for about an hour, and a guy approached the bar to order a drink. While he waited, was started talking. At that stage, Sam had her back to him but turned around as the conversation continued. He finally sat beside Sam on a bar stool, and she moved to face him. Sitting behind her, I had my hands on her waist and saw her skirt near the top of her thighs. Could he see anything?

As the discussion continued, he asked what our relationship was, and Sam explained I was helping her explore life, and I was there to help. At one point, he placed his hand on her knee, and she put her hand on his. She guided his hand up her thigh. He looked down and smiled. Then, she turned towards to room and opened her legs. I knew by the look on his face he could see her naked shaved pussy. I could imagine her clit would be puffy and visible.

Looking into her eyes, he was a confident businessman and asked her to return to his room at the hotel. He had moved closer, and his hand was between her thighs, and I could tell his fingers were teasing her. She turned to me and said she would be back in a while and for me not to go anywhere, she still wanted to go to the club.

I sat at the bar enjoying a few quiet drinks. Wondering how she was enjoying being with this guy and wished I had pushed to watch them. Every time I thought of Sam having an orgasm, my erection wanted to explode in my pants. It would have been about an hour when she walked up behind me, placing her hand on my shoulder. I asked how it went, and she sat with her hand on my erect cock in my trousers and told me they started in the missionary position before he finished her off doggy style. He was gentle and attentive but wanted to go to the club for more erotic sex.

We arrived at the club. Sam and I grabbed a drink and wandered through the club. As we were late, couples and groups were involved in sexual activity. We entered a room with a black leather seat hanging from the ceiling on a chain. There were handles at each side and leather foot straps. Sam climbed into the chair, and I secured her feet in the straps. Still dressed in her low-cut red dress, the seating position exposed her shaved wet pussy. She laid back and laughed as I spun her around. I then stopped her and knelt between her legs. The scent of her arousal and semen was intoxicating.

I ran my tongue the entire length of her wet lips, my tongue exploring her opening that made her moan and lean back. After a few minutes, I heard her moan again and saw a guy exposing her breasts and sucking her nipples. I stood up, removing my trousers and guided my erect thick cock into her. She had trouble seeing me, but I felt her tense as she took my entire length. I was using the chair and stood still and riding her on my cock. Now two guys were caressing her naked breast as I fucked her with long strokes. Again, I could feel her tense as her orgasm was building, and I looked down, and her clit was erect. I grabbed her by the hips and chair and fucked her until she came panting and begging for more.

As I pulled out, my semen ran out of her onto the leather chair. Another guy took my place and was fucking her, she opened up to him, and guys started gathering around. Finally, someone lowered the chair and laid her back as they offered cocks for her to suck. It wasn't long before the first load of cum shot across her beautiful face. Hands were on her breasts and between her legs as guys took turns getting close to shoot a load. Her red dress was getting cum plastered as guys tried to hit on her breast, face and pussy. As soon as one guy finished fucking her, another would take his place.

As I watched, a giant African American guy lifted her legs. He wiped his big cock against her open pussy that was leaking cum. He then lowered the head of his cock against her anus and started to enter her. Sam looked up with fright, but he had already got his cock into her. She lay back moaning as he slowly kept going into her, she sighed when he stopped and pulled back, but a deep moan escaped her lips when he entered her again. In a few minutes, he was fucking her in the arse, and Sam was enjoying it. I walked up next to them and teased her clit as she swallowed a load of cum. She was wet a slippery, his cock stretching her arse as I inserted two fingers into her vagina. I could feel his cock through the thin layer of skin, and my fingers worked her G-Spot. Sam called out Oh God several times before she convulsed and thrashed with her orgasm. The guy fucked her arse grunted, and groan as he came. I released the pressure of her G-Spot and she squirted; as I worked her G-Spot, she would spray again. The group of guys loved watching her stream, and when Sam realised, she looked up and squirted again for the guys. This action also helped to intensify her orgasm.

I picked Sam up from the chair, removed her wet sticky dress, and told one of the young guys to lie on the floor. I then told Sam to mount him, which she did. I then asked who wanted to fuck her in the pussy as well. An older guy in his sixties knelt behind her and guided and forced his cock into her. They fucked her in unison for several minutes until the older guy came, the younger guy underneath still fucking her. Another guy came up behind her, but he aimed his cock at her arse as he pushed against her. Sam called out for the guys to fuck her.

It was sexy to watch Sam take two guys like this, and I knelt in front of her. My cock was near her lips as she looked up at me. Loving all this attention and taking my cock in her mouth, her breath hot and erratic as they pumped her from behind. As she started to cum I stroked my cock at her face. I wanted to shoot my load when she came and cover her and have her taste me.

She was exhausted at the end, so I gathered her clothes, dressed, and drove her home. We were quiet. Sam was sitting there, her dress was a mess, and she had an aroma of sex. I told her about my deployment and that I would be away for a year or more. She seemed sad and said that she was worried for my safety. I reassured her I would be ok and hoped she could continue now enjoying her new sexuality. Greg, her husband, and I were no longer working together, and I thought this would be the last time I would see her.