Chapter 4 - The Date

Story Info
April and Matt consummate their relationship.
2.9k words
4.48
5.3k
6
0

Part 4 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 5pm by the time I got home. I gave the apartment a hurried clean, tossing my sweaty running clothes and some other random stuff in the closet. Then I started the rice and cooked the chicken, getting the stir-fry ready.

At 6 there was a knock at my door. I opened it to find Matt holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a bottle of wine. Taking the wine and flowers from him I set them on the counter as I invited him in.

As I turned back to him I slipped my hands around his waist and pulled him close, my lips finding his before either of us said anything. His fingers brushed against my cheeks as we kissed, my lips kissing him passionately.

He groaned a little, seemingly surprised. I slipped my hands down to his butt and gave it a playful squeeze, pulling him more tightly against me.

We finally broke the kiss, and he smiled down at me, smiling, asking "Wow, what's that for?"

I smiled up at him and gave his butt another playful squeeze. "Just happy to see you. Isn't that allowed?"

He smiled at me, commenting "Well then..." as he lowered his lips to mine and kissed me more passionately. His hands slipped down to my ass and cupped it, caressing, squeezing. I moaned softly into the kiss.

He slipped his lips off mine and kissed down my cheek, down to my neck, kissing my neck, sucking gently. I shivered, moaning again. My neck was so sensitive, a key erogenous zone. I squeezed his butt harder, groaning softly.

His kiss descended lower, kissing along the neckline of the button-up shirt I was wearing. My hands slipped up his back, caressing. I leaned back against the wall, moaning softly.

He started to unbutton the top button of my shirt, looking up into my eyes, seeking approval.

I laid my head back against the wall and closed my eyes, biting my lip.

Inferring my approval he continued, his lips sliding down, kissing as he slowly unbuttoned my shirt. His lips trailed down between my breasts, over the center of my bra, continuing down over my belly, following his fingers down as he unbuttoned my shirt.

When his lips reached the top of my low-slung jeans he playfully licked along the top of them, drawing a sharp intake of breath from me.

I groaned deeply as his fingers found the button of my jeans and undid it, fumbling a bit with it. He paused and looked up at me. I opened my eyes and bit my lip, cheeks flushed, looking down at him. I whimpered "Oh Matt......"

He lowered his lips to my lower abdomen and licked slowly along the top of my lace underwear.

I moaned, whimpering, trembling slightly. He had me so turned on. He had never touched me there or taken my pants off before. I liked where this was headed.

He hesitated, his hands on the waistband of my pants. His lip kissed lower over my underwear, drawing another groan from me, yet his hands hesitated, seemingly unsure if he was allowed to slide my pants down.

I whispered softly "It's ok -- you can take them off....."

He slowly slide my pants down to my ankles. I stepped out of them and kicked them aside. I looked down. My shirt hung open, my firm C breasts in my white lace bra framed his face as he slowly kissed the front of my underwear, my nipples clearly visible.

He groaned, and gave low whisper "Oh April, you're so sexy."

I guided his fingers up to the waistband of my underwear and asked softly "Want to see more?"

He nodded slightly and slowly slid my underwear down. He paused momentarily, staring at my mound, licking his lips slightly. Then he very slowly ran his tongue down from my belly button, not stopping until it slid down over my very wet pussy.

I groaned deeply and spread my legs more for him as he teased me with his tongue, licking slowly up down my pussy, circling, teasing my cleft but never quite parting it. Oh he was good at teasing me, and getting so deeply aroused.

Finally, he slipped his tongue between my labia and drew it slowly up and down along me. I heard him groan deeply as he tasted me. I looked down and saw his cheeks glistening with my wetness. I don't remember ever being so incredibly turned on before.

He continued to slowly lick me, his hands lifting to my breasts and squeezing them through he bra. I reached behind me and unclipped the bra, giving him better access. He pushed the bra up and grasped my firm C breasts, caressing them.

I started to rock my hips, moaning, whimpering, almost begging "Oh Matt...."

He brought one hand down and slipped two fingers into me as his lips found my clitoris and started to suck at it, drawing it out even more.

I grunted deeply as he penetrated me for the first time and then gasped loudly as he found my clitoris. "Oh yes. Oooo Matt, yes...."

He started to fuck me firmly but slowly with his fingers. His lips closed over my clit, his tongue circling over it. He fingers found and pinched my nipple, pulling at it.

I suddenly came hard, spasming on his fingers, crying out loudly, incoherently. I slumped back against the door, panting as his fingers slowed and then stopped moving.

I smiled weakly at Matt as he stood, looking at me with a look of awe on his face. I whispered softly "That was so hot. I needed that." as I leaned in and kissed his lips gently, tasting myself on them. I whispered again as I kissed him "You're amazing down there with your lips and tongue. I've never cum so hard."

He smiled happily as we broke the kiss and stood there in an embrace, me nearly naked, my underwear around one ankle, my bra hanging uselessly above my breasts, my hair messed up. He said softly "I'm glad you enjoyed that. I like that I made you cum."

I blushed a bit as I smiled, whispering "Thank you."

Then I smelled it, a burning smell.

"Oh shit!" I yelled and looked over at the stove. Smoke was now pouring out of the covered pot of rice on the stove.

I slipped out of the embrace, kicked the underwear off my ankle and hurried over to the stove. Turning it off I opened the lid and found a charred mass of rice burned to the bottom of the pot.

Matt sheepishly looked over my shoulder, a worried look on his face. "I'm sorry I ruined dinner April."

I started to giggle, then laugh. Matt looked at me, confused and then started to laugh too. I managed to get out a half-laughing "Well, you almost started two fires in the kitchen."

He smiled slightly "Well, we don't really need to eat."

I giggled "But you already did!"

He blushed at that comment and smiled, whispering softly "And I hope you'll let me do it again later."

I smiled a bit and took my shirt and bra off, leaving me completely naked. "They weren't doing much good. And you've seen it all already anyway."

He stood there, admiring me, looking at my nakedness. I struck a pose for him and slowly turned around, showing off for him. I'm pretty proud of how I look, at how all of the running keeps me fit and trim. My breasts with their pert C-cups, my waist narrow, hips a bit wider, butt firm and tight. I definitely look like a fit, blonde runner, especially when I'm nude.

Matt stood there admiring me, stammering "W-wow April. You're... hot."

I smiled appreciatively, enjoying showing off for him. I glanced down at his pants, noting a bulge. I reached out and caressed it through his pants. "Looks like I'm having an affect on you, but you're wearing too many clothes. Want to undress too?"

He blushed and fidgeted nervously. "I, uh, um... April? Um..."

I looked up at him confused. Was there something I didn't know about him.

He continued "Y-yes, I'll undress. But first you need to know something. I'm not, um, not that big... down there."

I smiled sweetly at him. "It's ok Matt. I'm sure it's not that small. And you know what, even if it is, it doesn't matter. You can be any size, and I'll like it."

Matt smiled nervously as I pulled his shirt up over his head. Then I sunk down to my knees and unbuckled his belt. I opened that and his jeans, pulling them both down. He stepped out of his shoes and the jeans, leaving him in his boxer-briefs.

I ran my hand slowly over his mound, teasing him with my fingers, looking up at him. He certainly felt small.

"Ready Matt? Can I see it?"

He bit his lip and blushed, nodding.

I slipped his underwear down and dropped it to his ankles. In front of me was the smallest little penis I had ever seen. It was shorter than my petite thumb. I tried to hide my reaction and then slipped my fingers around, stroking it slowly, my thumb and one finger barely moving as I stroked the length of it.

Matt stared down at me, his cheeks crimson. He stammered "I -- I'm sorry April. I'm sorry I'm so small. S-should I leave now?"

I looked up at him, a look of confusion, of concern on my face. "What? Leave? Why would you leave Matt?"

He stammered "You know, because it's so small."

I gave him a sad smile "Is that what other people have told you? That they don't want to be with you because of your penis size?"

He nodded a bit.

I whispered softly looking up at him, a tear forming in the corner of my eye out of compassion for him "That's cruel and superficial. And I'm not like that. The size of your dick doesn't matter."

And with that I took his tiny little penis in my mouth and started to suck on it like a small little lollypop. It felt about the same size as one of the dumb-dumb lollipops that I used to get from stores as a kid.

He looked down at me wide-eyed in surprise as I slowly sucked on his dick, playing with it with my tongue.

I felt him growing inside of me until he was fully hard. He had definitely gotten somewhat thicker but was still really short. I certainly had no problem taking all of him into my mouth.

I started to bob up and down on him, my tongue playing with the tip as I sucked him.

He started to moan deeply and thrust slightly. I took his hands and placed them on my head, letting him guide me. I slipped my hands up to his firm ass and pulled him into my mouth.

He suddenly grunted and came, spurting a little bit of cum into my mouth as his little penis jerked between my lips.

I licked him clean and then made a playful show out of swallowing his cum, making sure he watched me. I giggled a bit at the look of awe on his face. "What? You've never had a blowjob before?"

He blushed. "Well, yes, but not like that. Most girls just want to get it over as quickly as possible when they see how small I am - if they don't outright leave. Are you sure you're ok with it April?"

I looked at him with a serious look on my face. "We didn't even make it away from the front door before you gave me one of the best orgasms of my life. You're a great guy. You're cute. You're smart. You're respectful. You dick is small, but so what? We can still have lots of naked fun together. Ok?"

I slipped my arms around him in a tight hug and held him. He rested his head on my head and whispered softly "Thank you for not making me leave when you saw how small it is."

I whispered back "I accept you for who you are, and I love your cute dick."

We stood like that in an embrace for a couple of minutes, enjoying being naked together. Then I felt him moving, growing against my stomach. I whispered, tilting my head to look up at him "You're getting hard, aren't you?"

He blushed and nodded.

I smiled, saying "Don't be embarrassed. I like that you get hard for me. How about doing something about that. Want to fuck me?"

Matt's eyes got big with surprise, and he stammered a bit. 'You mean, you - you want me inside you even though I'm so small?"

I chuckled a bit and stepped back, looking down at his penis. "Of course. Unless of course you don't want to."

He stammered a bit again "I, um, yes of course I want to. I've just, well, only actually done it once before. Usually the girl asks me to leave when they see my dick."

I reached down and slowly stroked his hard little penis. "It's ok Matt. We'll go slow. We won't do anything you don't want to do."

He asked nervously "You're sure you don't mind that it's so small?"

I sighed "No! I already told you that. Now come with me and fuck me."

With that I turned and walked to bedroom, wiggling my ass at him.

He quickly followed and watched as I pulled the bedcovers back and laid down on my back, spreading my legs.

He climbed up on the bed between my legs and leaned in to lick my pussy again. I caught his head in my hands and guided him up. I kissed his lips and whispered "Not that right now. I need to feel you inside me. Kiss me up here - and fuck me down there."

He blushed a bit at my directness but kissed me again. I reached over and pulled the box of regular size condoms out of the nightstand. I took one out and handed it to him. "You need one of these though."

He fumbled a bit, trying to open it. I took it from him and tore it open. I rolled it down over his hard dick. Hmm, it was awfully big on him. Hopefully it stayed on. A thought went through my mind, and I had a hide a smile - the XL condoms on him would have been like parking a car in a jet hanger.

I laid back down and spread my legs, smiling up at him. He nervously looked down at me, pausing. I reached down between us and grasped his penis. I guided him to me and guided the tip in, smiling and looking up into his eyes as I did. I whispered "There you go...."

He barely paused before he started thrusting vigorously into me. So much for starting slow! I reached down and placed my hands on his ass and guided him to slow down, whispering "Go slower. Let's make love, not race to the finish line."

He gave me an embarrassed smile. "Um, ok. I just thought that's what women liked. The last time she told me to hurry up and finish."

I whispered in his ear "I want you to take you time and enjoy being inside me -- and let me enjoy having you there." I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him into a deep, passionate kiss. Some superficial bitch had really done a number on him. I felt so sorry for him.

He groaned into the kiss and started to slowly move inside me again. I lifted my legs and wrapped them around his torso, using them to control the pace, to keep him slow.

We broke the kiss and I looked up into his face as he slowly made love to me. He was pretty small. I couldn't really feel him inside me much. But just being that close was turning me on.

I moaned softly and whispered "slide up higher on my body and try rocking more up and down."

As he did that, his pelvis ground into my clitoris. I gasped loudly "Ooh fuck, yes... keep doing that Matt..."

He held himself up above me with his arms, grinding against me, only the top half of his tiny little penis inside me. But the grinding was against my clit, and it was driving me wild.

I began to pant and moan "Oh Matt... right there... yes....". He was groaning, staring down at my with a look of shock on his face. 'Y-you're enjoying this?"

I moaned loudly "Yes Matt! Oh yes! Don't stop....Almost there...."

I felt him spasm, cumming, grunting deeply, but he didn't stop, He kept grinding against my clit. The feeling of him cumming together with the grinding pushed me over the top as well. I cried out something, not sure what, as I came hard. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him down onto me as I came, embracing him tightly, legs and arms wrapped around him.

We laid there like that for a while, panting, catching our breath. I finally whispered "That was amazing Matt."

He whispered "Really? You're not just saying that? I mean, you really enjoyed it even though I'm so small."

I gave his ass a playful smack "You just made me cum twice in an hour. That's never happened for me before. Stop worrying so much and enjoy knowing that you excite me."

To be continued...