Chapter 5 - First Time Swinger Club

Story Info
First time as a swinger club and an old woman.
1.7k words
3.98
6.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Like all young people arriving at recruit training was an education that one never forgets, but I enjoyed the physical and emotional challenges. When I joined, I was fit, solid and with some life experience, but there was a lot I was going to learn. So other than the military education was the people education that challenged me the most.

I thought I had an open mind about sexuality, but two fellow recruits showed me I had a few things to learn. One was a guy named Paul, a tall, thin, wiry guy, and the other was Sue, a girl a couple of years older than me. Sue was a tall, good-looking brunette with great legs, but she was a tomboy to the point I thought she was gay. There were another rule Recruits lived by if it was in green, you didn't fuck it. So that put Sue off limits anyway.

Whenever we had personal time, the defence would provide a bus and take us into the local town, where we would grab a meal and a couple of drinks at the hotel. We would talk about our families, what we did before we joined, and any relationships we had experienced. I quickly learned that compared to these two guys, I needed more experience.

Towards the end of the recruitment training, we had a weekend off and caught the train an hour's ride into the city. We arrived early Saturday morning and wandered around, taking in the new scenery. It was a sweltering summer's day, with most young ladies wearing skimpy clothes. I had not had sex for weeks and was getting very horny, and half-clothed girls were not helping. When I shared my situation with Paul, he said he had an idea to get us laid.

Paul said that if we could find a swingers group or party, we could ask to go along. He noted that swingers' venues let singles in later at night when all the other guys were exhausted--providing a new group of men for women looking for a group of guys who were still horny. I thought this was an excellent idea, but I learned from Paul that most women would be in their thirties and forties. On further questions, Paul told us he went to his first swingers party just after his eighteenth birthday with the encouragement of his older brother and his wife. They were swingers.

It took us only a short time to find a venue to allow a couple of eighteen-year-old fit guys to join them. We arrived around 10:00, which was early for single guys. The couple that ran the venue greeted us, took our $150 each, and suggested we change into a bathrobe they provided. They explained the rules, no mean no, always wear protection and play nice.

We changed into our robes and went into a bar area with a couple of pool tables and chairs around the outside. From my first experience, it was like any club other than people were in a bathrobe or less.

We ordered drinks, stood, and watched two couples playing pool; people sat in lounge chairs behind them. Some were involved in heavy kissing and fondling, others masturbating. Finally, one of the ladies bent over to take a shot at the pool table, and a guy walked up behind her. Grabbing her by the hips, he held his cock and slid into her. She sighed and lay face down on the table as he fucked her in front of everyone. It was over in a few minutes as they both came in loud grunts, moans and sighs. When he moved away, she stood up, wiped the mess from between her legs, and licked her fingers before wiping the rest on the robe. I immediately developed an erection as I watched and thought to myself, so much for protection. Next, a tall, elegant lady approached me. She would have been in her fifties, with large breasts and a smooth, clean, shaved pussy. Her confidence and refined appearance immediately attracted me as she sat beside me at the bar.

She sat looking up at me as I stood there. Her blue eyes were soft and sexy; she had a seductive smile and a quiet, gentle voice. She gently placed her hand around my semi-erect cock, and told me it was a handsome cock. Then, she slowly and deliberately stroked me and held the head of my cock firm as I became hard. At the same time, she sat on the edge of her stool, her robe open, her legs wide. I enjoyed her full breasts, and large dark nipples, that were erect. Her stomach was round and feminine as my eyes followed down her body. Then, between her legs, she opened to me. Her clit was puffy and enlarged, and her pussy lips were moist.

I leaned over and kissed her gently on the mouth, and she was warm and open to my tongue. My hands caressed her breasts, and slowly my fingers lowered to explore her clit and my fingers were quickly lost in her vagina. Standing there is the full view. She opened herself as I worked two fingers deep into her, as she sighed into my neck. I worked my fingers around her clit, and into her several times. Each time she opened her legs wider, wanting more.

We decided to find a more comfortable location and walked toward the back of the bar, where she led me into a passage and a small room with a double bed. We removed our robes, and she laid me on the bed and climbed and straddled me. We kissed, and my hand explored her ample breasts and hard nipples as she ground her pussy into my erect cock. She eventually reached between us and grabbed my cock, lifted herself and lowered herself down onto me. She quickly realised that I was bigger than expected and worked to bury me in her. All the time, she moaned as she pushed against me. The feeling was erotic as she was wet, and I could feel her relax to take me deep inside her. She was grinding her clit against me, my cock deep sliding as I could feel her juices flooding my pubs and between my legs.

Leaning forward, she lay against me, her face on my shoulder, and I watched a guy come up behind her. He kneeled, and she opened her legs and whispered to me that it was her husband and he wanted to give her another double penetration. He was going to fuck her in the arse. He must have had lubricant as he was wiping something between the cheeks of her arse. I could feel his fingers tease the outer lips of her stretched vagina. She moaned as his fingers explored her, holding onto me and slowly working herself on my cock.

As he leaned into her, she moaned loudly in my ear. She grunted when he pushed, and I could feel the sensation inside her pussy tighten. He went again, and she called out, and he started to fuck her. I began to push up against her, my cock going deeper, and at the same time, I could feel his penetration. She was calling out the be fucked, and I knew she wouldn't take long to come. We increased our rhythm. It felt like she was just sandwiched and used for our pleasure, but I managed to grab and squeeze her breast. She responded not to stop, and we pumped into her as hard as possible.

As she came, I could feel a flood between us, she was wet and loose, and I grabbed her hips and held myself deep as I shot a load of cum into her. Her husband was doing the same and forcing himself into her arse as he grunted and came. He stayed behind her, still slowly fucking her, and I could feel my cock become soft in her. The combination of semen and other fluids was something I had not experienced. After he left, she kissed me deeply and said that was the best fuck she had. Then, she stood up, put her robe on and left. When I stood up exhausted, covered in body fluids from the waist to my knees and from the aroma, I concluded she had peed during sex.

I found a shower and cleaned up, and when I returned to the club had thinned out with only a few remaining patrons. So This was an excellent opportunity to explore the venue. I wondered through the passage, and most of the rooms were empty. However, a spa was at the back, and a couple was making out. Past that, there were theme rooms where people could experiment with different fantasies. One of the last rooms was like a dungeon, and on further investigation, I found a young girl tied to the roof beam. She was a small girl with long blond hair, small breasts, and clean, shaved pussy.

I walked up to her, and she looked up. Her mascara had run, her hair a mess and marks on her body. I ran my hand over her skin, cupping her breast and my thumb against her nipple. I continued to explore her, running my hand between her legs. She was leaking semen; I could smell it, and a pool was on the floor between her legs. Finally, she asked me to untie her, and she would fuck me. I dropped my robe and lifted her with my hands under her arse. Being small, she was light, and I lowered her onto my cock. She was wet, and my end slid in quickly, but she sighed, biting her lower lip as I continuously filled her. I lifted her again and then let her slide under her weight onto my cock. She was small and tight and rocked her hips to get more in. I lifted her several times and let her take all of me until I was in her tight, shaved pussy.

We fucked like that for a few minutes, but she was tight and hot and was driving me towards another orgasm. Finally, as I could feel myself come, I pushed my cock into her making her gasp and moan.

Holding her in one arm, I untied her with the other and lowered her to the ground. She wrapped her arms around me, and I carried her to a bench, where we fucked again until she came.

I left her lying back on the bench, her legs draped over the side, it was something from a BDSM porn movie, and I decided I should head home.