Charge 100 Bucks for Each Spunk Jet

Story Info
The lucrative business of a sexy hung college dude.
3.6k words
4.16
11.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Very bad day for me: I have just lost my job, the one that has allowed me for 1 year now to finance part of my studies and also to be able to continue to practice my passion.

I'm in my sophomore year in college, rather serious in my studies. But, as soon as I can, I get high in karting. It was my father who gave me the virus. Since his death last year I try to continue running in competition. And it's quite expensive, especially for my mother whose job doesn't pay very well. Hence my job at the SunCenter, which I got thanks to André, the boss, who was my father's best friend.

"Sorry Fabien, but I don't understand how you could possibly be so dumb! Shit! Can't you control yourself..? You know I can't keep a little gigolo on my team! Especially after being blackmailed with this anonymous letter..."

I keep my head down since the start of this pull-up by André, responding only with nods. I know very well what he is talking about. I'm all red with shame. Angry and sad...

Everything was going really well until then: every Tuesday from 3 pm to 11 pm, I worked at André's SunCenter. A cool and fairly well-paid job: welcoming customers, cashing in on their tanning sessions, summarily cleaning the sunbeds between 2 customers, solving small technical problems (and there are some with these 8 individual cabins!) and "smiling, smiling, smiling" according to André's instructions!

"Fabien! There is a problem... Fabien! It was at this precise moment, at 10:20 pm, that all my problems started a month ago...

I run up to Cabin No. 6 where Mrs. Silverberg, my old high school math teacher, entered 20 minutes ago. Flashes of light are visible from the outside. I open the door hastily: it crackles on all sides at the level of the solar bed. Fortunately, Mrs. Silverberg had time to get out. She seems to have nothing, but she is shocked. She's even crying...

"Oh Faby! Thank you for coming so quickly... You saved my life!" And, without my expecting it, she snuggled into my arms!

I'm quite embarrassed, especially since she's stark naked. In fact, like most people who come here to sunbath!

Upon arriving, my gaze was of course attracted by the electric flashes. But when I saw that it was more spectacular than dangerous, my eyes couldn't help but detail the body of Mrs. Silverberg, the one who made me fantasize during my youth!

She must be just over 40. She is a very beautiful dark-haired woman, with a firm body. She has dark skin, which she always keeps a little tanned: it's very sexy, especially in winter. What surprised me was the firmness of her breasts, nicely erected with beautiful nipples that point and her pussy which is totally shaved... She's a really beautiful and fuckable MILF!

This dream vision very quickly woke up the sleeping monster (not that often, by the way!) in my shorts: I started to get a hard-on like a bull, unable to control anything. When she threw herself into my arms, things only got worse.

All the more easily since the SunCenter uniform is a small navy blue short, quite narrow and in a very light fabric, topped with a white T-shirt, too short and which reveals the navel. But, above all, I have the embarrassment to have a good-sized penis: at rest, it's pretty normal; but in erection it exceeds 10'' and has a good diameter. Not really easy to hide in my little shorts!

Don't get me wrong: I like to be that hung. It's always a pleasure for me to be complimented by the girls when they discover my love muscle. How many times did I hear things like "Wow! Not sure my pussy can take all of it...", "You should plan to work in porn!", "Didn't know such monster exist for real!"

Besides, now my dick protrudes upwards from the shorts by at least 2 or 3''!

"I'm sorry Faby for creating all those problems. I'm going to get dressed quietly. You can go take care of the other customers..."

"You are the last one, Mrs. Silverberg. I can help you if you need it... Also, the SunCenter will probably offer you a few free sessions to apologize for this technical problem" I tell her, blushing a little, despite the towel I just found in the cabin and keep in front of me...

"Thank you for everything, Faby. But, please, call me Jenny! Thank you for this towel you brought me..." She said to me, snatching it from my hands...

The amazement on my face is quickly replaced by that on her: her eyes staring shamelessly at my glans which protrudes from my shorts and nestles against my hairy navel!

It hit her like an electric shock. She can't help biting her lips, then furtively caressing her breasts, saying to me, "But, tell me, Faby, am I the one who put you in this state?! Come closer..."

I don't dare saying no to her and walk 2 steps in her direction. She comes directly to stick her mouth to mine and grabs my balls with her right hand. Shit, I don't believe it! It hurts me, but it excites me even more... I caress her breasts. Wow! She rubs against me, like a tigress in heat... She takes off my T-shirt and comes to bite my nipple... She's a fury!

"I am going to close the door of the SunCenter, so that we are not disturbed..."

"Come back soon. I told my husband that I will be back by 11pm!"

Back in the cabin, she waits for me on her knees and caresses her clitoris, moaning. I quickly take off my shorts and walk towards her with my big cock pointing skyward. My glans is completely free of the foreskin and very shiny thanks to the precum.

I play it like in porn and say to her while shaking my pelvis "Do you want to take care of my candy cane, bitch?!" It makes my beautiful cock wobbling and swinging in front of my 6-pack...

She growls like a female dog in heat and throws herself on my cock, which she jerks off and sucks at the same time. It doesn't take 2 minutes for my legs to start shaking and for me to start spitting out 12 big spurts of cum on her face, her hair, then her breasts... She is literally covered with gooey jizz everywhere! I bend down to kiss her.

After we come to our senses, she notices that my cock is still stiff. "You still look really horny, my little Faby! If your balls still have a little juice, I can give you another 10 minutes..." She says to me, getting on all fours on the ground and arching her back well...

"I'm a good sperm producer and my balls are amazing: they fill up at breakneck speed..." I tell her, jerking off to give back my cock all its stiffness and pride.

When I kneel behind her, she impales herself directly on my young fat rod: it fits easily as her pussy is so wet... "Go ahead! Go for it! We don't have all night!"

I bustle like crazy, pushing my big cock deep inside her love hole. She moans louder and louder, then literally screams when I release a good dose of spunk deep inside her pussy. Probably as copious as that of her fellatio...

She gets up quickly, we get dressed in 2 minutes, she kisses me and runs away.

It's 11 pm. I close the SunCenter and go home to my mom. In the shower I'm first surprised to see a 100 Euro note fall from my shorts: thank you Jenny! Then, thinking back to that hot evening, my dick stands again at attention: if I want it to come back down, there's only one thing left for me to do... Repaint the tiles in the shower with my whitish juice!

The following Tuesday, nothing to report. Only routine, except that I got hit on by a guy in his thirties. Pretty handsome dude, but I'm 100% straight...

Last weekend, big hassle: the engine of my kart failed. I am told of more than 2,000 Euros of repair. Right in the middle of the competitive season and I don't even have the beginning of that amount... Shit!

Next Tuesday, it's still routine until I see Mrs. Silverberg come in around 4 p.m. She is accompanied by the guy who hitted on me last week. And they seem to know each other well...

"Hello Mrs. Silverb ... Well, Hello Jenny! Good afternoon Sir."

"So you are here every time I come, my dear Faby... Let me introduce you to Frank, a former student like you from our high school. He did very well and now works in the bank, with very, very big responsibilities..." She tells me with her eyes shining.

"Delighted! Yes I'm here every Tuesday afternoon..." I answer under the undressing eyes of both Jenny and Frank.

Jenny wears a mini-skirt that highlights her beautiful thighs. On her way to Cabin Nr 6, she walks, swinging her buttocks outrageously. This view makes me forget my kart worries and reminds me of our previous meeting. Which does not fail to swell the front of these shitty tiny shorts.

Frank takes the next cabin, at the end of the corridor, the Nr 8. Without failing to give me a big smile before entering. I smile at him in turn, according to André's instructions...

After 20 minutes, the emergency light in cabin 6 comes on: I rush there, after putting the "Temporary closure" sign on the door of the SunCenter... To find Jenny there, her session over, naked and who says to me, "I'm really clumsy... I can't manage to catch my panties which fell behind the machine... Can you help me, Faby? I will reward you!"

"Yes of course I will help you, but for the reward I cannot accept... The 100 Euros two weeks ago were very generous of you, but..."

"Let's not talk about it, please... If you only knew how wonderful you made me feel the other day with this marvelous cock of you... And it even feels like your juvenile juice made me like a facelift!" She can't stop talking, "Since my husband's motorbike accident, he hasn't been the same... He's become impotent and without my dildos, there would for sure be cobwebs in my vagina! But there's no substitute for a good stiff young cock full of juice... When I look at your powerful and hairy thighs, I start to wet... I'm not even talking about what's stretching your shorts, your love muscle, nor your round muscle ass..."

I make a sign to her to speak less loudly, because Frank's session has just ended in the next cabin... And without the noise of the integrated fans, one can hear everything from one cabin to another!

Sitting on the edge of the sun bed, she strokes my cock through my shorts. It swells, lengthens, grows, struggles in the fine fabric of the shorts to find an exit upwards, as if to make my big glans breathe... Shit, my old high school friends won't believe it when I will tell them...

Unable to speak, she takes action: she lowers my shorts with a quick gesture. My boxers come with it, finally releasing my cock which is ready for action. It's at full mast and throbbing with excitement. Jenny comes to twirl her tongue around my glans before trying to deepthroat me: I'm in heaven, even if she really has a hard time getting more than half of my stake in...

Frank just restarted a 20-minute session. The noise of the fans finally resumes and Jenny tells me "It's still incredible that I can't catch my panties behind this machine..." Kneeling in front of the machine, stretching out to reach with her hand behind the machine... In doing so she raises her buttocks and shows me her wet vulva oozing with her intimate juices.

There is the sight and even the smells! I take her position, probably not really improvised, for an invitation. I kneel behind her. I go 2 fingers in her vagina. She pretends to be surprised and moans. As it is well lubricated and we don't have too much time, I go straight into it with my fat cock. I sink to the hilt. It is really good! I feel her experienced vagina massaging my cock.

It stimulates me to the maximum: I make ample movements, withdrawing my cock almost completely and pushing it again to the bottom. I accelerate, feeling my balls contract to soon send my sticky magma...

She feels it's on the way to erupt and releases my dick from her pussy. She leaves me the cock in the air, swollen to the maximum, ready to spit my cum... Very quickly she puts her face in front of my glans while jerking me furiously... "My facelift, my facelift!" she shouts at me: I understand what she wants and let my first spurts of jizz go. She gets it all over her hair, nose, mouth, ears... 15 well-dosed sprays, that's making quite a lot of volume! It's dripping all over the place!

Just when the fans in the next cabin stop, she laughs loudly at me, "You should think about joining the fire brigade, with your fire hose... You almost manage to put out the fire in my pussy with all that juice of you!"

"Shhh!" I motion to her to be more discreet. She finally complies.

We get dressed quickly and, at the same time as we leave her cabin, as she slips me a new 100 Euro note, we come face to face with Frank who also exits his own cabin.

"Frank, if you only knew how adorable Faby is! He is very a helpful young man and knows how to give of himself... I run away because I'm in a bit of a hurry!" She still takes the time to turn to me and gives me a broad smile.

"I have to pay for an additional session, because I did 2 in a row..." Frank tells me, following me to the reception.

"Yes. So that will be 20 Euros, sir..."

"Call me Frank: we went to the same high school... Your tanning salon is very welcoming: I'll be back regularly... Even if the sound insulation between the booths isn't optimal!" He says to me with a wink...

I'm a little disconcerted: he may have heard everything...

When I give him back 80 Euros out of the 100 he has just handed me, he waves his hand, "No, no! Keep everything, it's for the on duty firefighter and the maintenance of his lance!" Then he turns and leaves. I don't know what to add. He really heard EVERYTHING!

Over time, I regained my composure. The evening progresses and the last customers leave. After 10 pm, we often see no one. I don't really understand why we stay open until 11 pm...

The door opens a few minutes later and I watch with a little dread as Frank enters. He is very red: 2 sessions in a row is not good...

He also obviously had a little drink. Probably to remove his inhibitions...

"Hello Frank. We will be closing soon... In addition, we do not recommend doing more than one session a day..."

"I didn't come to get a tan... I'll be honest with you: you're the kind of handsome boy that makes my head spin... Since I saw you the other day in those provocative shorts, proudly exposing your insane bulge, I can't stop thinking about you... Your extra-professional activities this afternoon with Mrs Silverberg have excited me enormously..."

"It's nice Frank, but I'm notat all interested in guys..."

"What would your boss say if he knew you were fucking his clients and getting paid for it?!" He tells me with his eyes staring mine...

"Frank, it's not at all what you think..."

"Close your shop and join me in cabin 8 for a little chat..."

I'm caught in his trap and don't really know how to get out of it... I'm going to close the door and turn off the lights in the reception area. When I join Frank in the cabin, he is sitting on the chair. I look at him like a little boy caught in the act by an adult...

"Here's what I suggest to you: you get naked in front of me, you masturbate until your cock is at full mast and we forget about everything... does it work?"

"OK, provided it's sincere!"

He gestures with his chin to give me the order to start: I take off my T-shirt, then lower my shorts. His gaze is insistent, so I continue by lowering my boxers. I think my cock has never been so small: it looks like vermicelli...

"Turn around. Show me your ass... Wow, that's a nice round ass! Arch your back a bit... Spread the lobes of your ass to show me your puck... Damn, your crack is hairy! Hum! You have good thighs, very firm... You have a swimmer's back, huh?"

"Yes, I did a lot of swimming: it developed my body well. But now I do karting and a bit of bodybuilding..." I try to make friends with Frank.

"Turn around now and stroke your chest! You have really nice pecs... Go ahead, point your nipples... Yes, like that... Raise your right arm and lick your armpit... Yes! Now the other side... Massage your balls... Looks like all this is having an effect on you, tell me... Your fire hose seems to be back in service!"

It is true that my own caresses ordered by Frank have had the effect of awakening my libido. My cock has lengthened and is now parallel to the ground. I feel it stretch, grow and bend upwards. Everything seems out of my will, automatic. My raging hormones took control! I do nothing, but my cock is soon completely vertical. It pulses. My glans is uncovered and taps against my navel...

Without warning me, he takes out his phone and takes a picture... "We are now done my little Faby... You can get dressed... But, if I give you 500 Euros, would you be ready to let yourself be sucked and empty yourself on my face?"

I hesitate before telling him no: my kart is still not repaired... And, after all, what is it to get sucked off?! Some have to pay for it... And I remember the hazing of the dorm in college where I really enjoyed to get sucked by a pal!

I'm almost surprised myself to hear me answer him, "OK Frank. But it's 100 Euros for each jet of spunk on your face!" I know that spunk is never in short supply in my young balls.

He thinks for 5 seconds and says to me, "Banco! Concluded market! Come closer, little slut!"

I walk towards him, my cock at attention, the glans tapping right then left with each step. He starts by licking my balls while jerking my shaft. He really knows how to do it... Much better than any of the many chicks that I fucked! Then he starts sucking on my glans, lingers on the frenulum... Holding me firmly by the buttocks, he now sucks my cock, covering it well with saliva: each time, he manages to push it a little deeper in his throat; until his nose bumps into my pubic hair.

"Take it easy, Frank!" You are going to make me cum..."

He releases my cock from his warm mouth and begins a firm and manly masturbation, a bit like when I jerk off myself and look up at me saying "Aren't we here for that, right?!"

He continues without reducing his pace. I feel my cock starting to pump out all the reserves of cum it can find in my big balls. It's starting to go up, up. All my muscles are tensed and I feel ready for the fireworks...

"I squirt! Yeah! It's coming! Yeah..." And the jets of cum start jerking off: they're big and powerful... I start counting out loudly. The first ones he takes them on the tongue; then he directs my fire hose at his face which is covered in sticky gooey cream; we are already at 12... The last 4 are less bulky and land on his chest... I broadly smile because I will finally be able to have my kart repaired!

"Wow! You are a real spunk factory, man! You emptied your balls well and you... emptied my wallet well!"

"Yeah, that's a good summary of the situation..."

Things take an unexpected turn when he hands me the promised 1,600 Euros and says, "For that price, you're going to suck me off a bit, huh!"

"Frank, we had a deal...I did what was agreed... That's it. No, I don't want to suck you off... In addition, your tiny pipe is not even half-hard!"

Annoyed (it's true that I shouldn't have mentioned his half-soft tiny cock!), he gets dressed without a word and leaves, grumbling between his lips.

To get revenge, this bastard sent an anonymous letter to André, probably accompanied by the photo where I proudly pose in the cabin showing off my very stiff cock...

My kart is repaired and I was able to resume competition: the season is looking good!

However, I no longer have a job.

But Jenny Silverberg got back in touch with me and, on the pretext of giving me private math lessons, I go to her house whenever her husband isn't there and empty my overfilled balls while cleaning the cobwebs from her pussy!