All Comments on 'Charity Begins Next Door'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 1,507 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful and deeply touching

I've really enjoyed a few of your more sex-centric stories, but this really brought tears to my eyes along with the hard on for Xmas eve. Kind of predictable story line, but really nice emotional depth for a man.

BourbondogBourbondogalmost 12 years ago
Damn you just had to do it""""!

Hard to read with watery eyes! Don't do that again or I will break your keyboard ! Thanks

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
Like a Port in the storm

I keep coming back to this happy ending. Heartfelt thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice change of pace

Keep them coming. I like your style

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I don't know what's worse

having your family wiped out or having your wife and daughters living with another man.

LamwayLamwayalmost 12 years ago
Well done

What a terrific story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well Done

best story on this site.

hk47enclavehk47enclavealmost 12 years ago

wow, that story was truly bittersweet. So sad but touching at the sametime. I am glad there was a happy ending. Didn't hurt that the sleepover was so hott!!

Great job!

:)

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
HEARTWARMING

Thank you for this heartwrenching story. It was a goodchange of pace.

LaLaLadidahGirlLaLaLadidahGirlalmost 12 years ago
As others said: Well Done

"Charity Begins Next Door" is easily one of my top three favorite stories on Literotica- and I am very picky. Basically everything about your story was perfect. 

The grammar, usage, spelling, etc. was flawless other than a mistaken "too" (was supposed to be "to") and one missing comma.

You created your characters with love and care- they are all so well-rounded and realistic. Cathy, my favorite character, cracks me up so much. Her nosy yet kind-hearted ways bring humor to your otherwise (generally) sad tale (with happy ending). And everyone just had such realistic personalities- it was very relatable.

At first, I was pretty skeptical with the pace of this: I didn't really like the distant style. But as I got more into the story, I grew to love it- very unique and refreshing. When Alex's second daughter was on the hospital bed alive after the crash, and Alex was there praying to God for the first time, I was on the edge of my seat, also thanking God (I'm an interactive reader- don't judge). Then there was that moment when Allora died. And I literally felt something restricting my breath as well. Like a punch in the stomach. It was just so well planned and written, and at such an early point in the story, too. When I was finally hoping Alex could live a semi-normal life with at least a daughter as a survivor, the next sentence completely contradicted that hope. The whole charade blew me away.

Now, the sex scene. While I was reading the first few pages, I was thinking "Good thing I didn't read this during a masturbating session," because there was just no way the sex scene could be long and satisfying enough to balance out this literotica story with mostly non-sex parts. I, however, was proved wrong- very wrong. It was also brilliant- and I do not use the word lightly. There was everything from cold hard hate-fucking to passionate eye contact-infused intensity to gentle love making. You basically covered every type and angle of sex there should be in a story. And it was sure long enough to satisfy my imagination's sex drive. I love the part where Sally gently sucked and rubbed Alex's soft dick until it was hard again. The whole thing got me very horny. Good job. 

And in general, your story was just amazing. Basically, the story line was sad. Tear-laced. But definitely heartwarming at the end. I loved it. The only thing I hated (or just didn't like) was Alex's use of cigarettes. Otherwise, thank you so much for Sacrificing blood and sweat to write this amazing piece of work for us to enjoy.

21.5 :D's / 23 :D's

Please do us all a favor and do NOT stop writing.

- LaLaLadidahGirl <3

troubleddeeplytroubleddeeplyalmost 12 years ago
hmmmm

A beautiful, heartbreaking, emotional tale that I have read and re-read several times. Wonderful!!

VulcezVulcezalmost 12 years ago
I was meant to read this

I just recently observed the birthday and first "angel date" of my beloved daughter and in September I repeat the process for my other beloved daughter both who died way too soon. As a bereaved dad I related to this story too closely. The universe is truly an unfair place. Thank you for touching my angry, broken heart.

Regards,

Vulcez

FiregroggremlinFiregroggremlinalmost 12 years ago
Excellent absorbing story

By placing the graphic sex inside a mix of emotions that evoke sympathy, this author crafts a believable and emotive story that rings true.

Nice one thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

What an amazing story--cogent, well-paced, well-drawn characters (esp. for such a short piece), and, of course, achingly tragic. I found the angry sex quite moving--such a human reaction. We wonder in the beginning if there will, indeed, be life for both of our "lost" characters; the angst is gut-wrenching. Yet you found a way for them to come together (sorry for that terrible pun) in a believable way. I think this is the best piece I've read yet on this site. Keep writing--you have a gift!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Quite a story

You write well. Very creative. Only the ending was a bit rushed. Thank you.

MadBrownMadBrownover 11 years ago
ZING WENT THE STRINGS OF MY HEART

This is my third reading of this story and it has brought me to tears each time. I 'll probably read it again and again. In my opinion, it is an emotional lovely masterpiece. It portrays utter despair while leaving you with hope for the future. The sex scene where they purged themselves of their despair and anger was brilliantly conceived and written. Thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Strangely enough

This is honestly the only story where I have skimmed over the erotica in favor of the plot. It's almost too beautiful a tale to have any sex in it, but what is there works well and doesn't seem incongruous with the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you

thanks for the amazing story, the emotions were beautifully colored. keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... and cried.

hillsofarkhillsofarkover 11 years ago
I cried

Its stories like this that are getting more into the story lines then the erotic content. I also think the ending was a bit rushed, but I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow......

It's stories like these on Literotica that renew my belief that a believable plot and built-up story line can make for an excellent sex story.

5 stars, superb. you should write and publish short stories or a book.

LovesAGoodStoryLovesAGoodStoryover 11 years ago

Great story,dude,look forward to reading more stories from ya

BelgiumBelgiumover 11 years ago

Wonderfull story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great readable story

This was in fact ne of the best I have read in years. I felt the loss keenly, like my own

fbpd227fbpd227over 11 years ago
WOW!

Why I haven't found your works before, is beyond me!!!!!! I have now read only 2a of your stories, and so far, have just read THE 2 best stories I have EVER read on Lit!!!!!!! Looking very forward to more of your romantic creations! You have a writting style that makes me "feel"for the character's emotions so strongly, I often have to take a pause to get my own emotions under control, before I can read on!!!! Thank you for your fine reads!

Ps:our I have never commented on any stories prior to yours, and I have commented TWICE today!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really nice

Thanks. You wrote a really nice story. Sometimes I think that on the most important level of all, some of these stories are real after all.

avidreader123avidreader123over 11 years ago
Fucking beautiful

I have to go wipe away my manly tears now. Powerful writing. I felt their losses.

TkZm6368TkZm6368over 11 years ago
Emotionally compelling, but not very sexy.

The story writing is good, certainly much better than other attempts I've read that wanted to be taken seriously, and is more than competent in terms of technical as well as general narrative execution. I was compelled to feel for both the main character and Sandy, and their interactions were believable.

I have two problems with the story though: First, the main character is a little too perfect and doesn't really exhibit interesting character traits. Yes, what happens to him sucks, and he does have a brief "fuck the world" phase that is neatly mirrored by Sandy, but after that brief period he acts like a perfect gentleman who occasionally has to struggle to hold in the sheer amount of his manly sadness. His dialogue never really deviates from what somebody might reasonably expect of a perfect protagonist and as such is a little bit bland and forgettable.

Second, the sex scene, though having a very believable and compelling build-up, feels out of place and distracting, and certainly not arousing, at least to me. This may be a personal thing that speaks more to my own psyche than the actual quality of the story itself, but I felt a sense of puzzlement as I was reading this. The words I was reading had been sexy in other stories, but here they felt almost completely incongruous with the tone of the rest of the story. The context of the bulk of the story robbed the sex scene of its sexiness. I feel as though the sex scene should have been *ab skene*, a fade to black, mostly because of how painfully intimate and broken the sex was to both characters. This wasn't a fuck scene driven by lust, it was a fuck scene driven by desperation and anger. Watching something like that just feels like being way too inappropriately voyeuristic of despair to me, like masturbating in the bathroom while at a random person's funeral. But again, this is my very personal feelings on the matter.

As I said, the story is very competently executed, but the protagonist is a little too likable and the crushing emotional weight of the story really doesn't fit the sexy-time format of a place like literotica.

Kudos, -TkZm

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feedback

I'm always astounded by the quality of the comments for this particular story. You writers out there will particularly understand; it's the only payment we get for the effort exerted, and in this case, I've been very well paid indeed.

I understand that this story will not strike a chord with everyone, but for those who have suffered through a loss, this writer's message is simple. I feel your pain, and it can get better. No promises there, and the ache won't go away, but life does go on.

So many of the kind commenters say they were brought to tears. I'll confess, my eyes are moist now, from your generous words. Feeling is painful, sometimes agonizing, but cathartic. Thank you.

@Lalaladidahgirl - Thanks for taking the time out for a in-depth, well-considered review. To be honest, writing the sex scene was extremely difficult. I didn't want to distract from the story, but I didn't want to gloss over the anger and hurt, in particular. I would write it a little different today, but I'm content with it. Thank you for getting it. 21.5 :D's out of 23 seems generous. I'll take it.

@vulcez, cpig, "It's Chrismas now - Anonymous," Fleuro, Hot2Trot_Now, and anyone else who says the story hits too close to home: Thank you for sharing. I'm not ashamed to admit these comments, so honest and open, are among my favorites of all my stories.

@TkZm6368 - Your comment is gold. Understanding and sharing what works and what doesn't for you, helps me refine my ideas, style and craft. I must confess that stories like this, intended for the contest, are limited by space. What could be a multi-chapter story must be whittled down to a single short sitting. Sometimes characterization suffers. Short stories, where every word is weighed and tested, each phrase evaluated as to its necessity, is not my strong suit. I'll reread, keeping your comments about our protagonist in mind. The sex scene, which you say feels out of place and distracting, in some ways feels the same to me. It was the hardest part to write. I almost backed off, but my style in general is to be detailed in these areas, and I decided to open a window into their damaged souls. I might have been a little too acrobatic, but I think the detail helps.

Thanks again to all who commented, and for the votes, and emails.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loss

I have lost two of three children...this story pulls my heartstrings like no other has. I don't know if you have experienced this type of heartache or not..but your description of it is right on the mark. Bless you for being brave enough to write about something that most would shy away from. It made me smile.

KingC509KingC509over 11 years ago
Feeling the loss

I too have lost a child, taken from me in an accident along with an Uncle and Aunt. The way you described his feelings of his loss brought tears to my eyes and I was feeling his pain right along side him. But knowing in the end both he and I are stronger along with Sandy for what we have endured. Thank you

IrfonIrfonover 11 years ago
Marvellous story

Thank you.

You really hit hard on the emotional bit - my eyes kept leaking water...gotta get them fixed.

Please keep writing - you have a gift.

Thanks again.

phd70phd70over 11 years ago
Thanks for this very satisfying and up lifting story!

Great story, although the death of the first family was quite a downer. Glad that C,hristmas gifted all three with a new family! Thanks, Tx Tall Tales. Dan

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cried like a baby!

What a great story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tearjerker!

Awesome story...loved the way tragedy turned to happy ending.

JohnMontyJohnMontyover 11 years ago
awesome story

honestly it was a tough read...

becouse my eyes are so blury from crying.

i love the ending please, please keep writing.

thank you

xnarkxnarkover 11 years ago
Great story

The most moving story I've seen on Literotica. I really liked the way it ended. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW, Great, Great, Great

This will probably be your best story ever. What wonderful compassion and love. Having lost someone young myself, I felt the pain and emotions as well as the love in your words. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So beautiful...

are the images that you paint with your words.

All the characters touch my heart, especially the children.

This is really one of the best stories I've read here.

Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Real Good

I very much enjoyed the story. I felt that the writing flowed very well and was easy the read.

GpspringGpspringover 11 years ago
Great Christmas Story

Easy to read, held my attention, full of emotion and you didn't cheapen their love making. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

one of the best i've read so far...nicely done. tanx

Rob ConnerRob Connerover 11 years ago
Second Read. Just Outstanding!

One of the best ever! Shows Great Heart.

S-DesS-Desover 11 years ago
Outstanding!

Truly one of the finest stories on Lit. The level of detail you went into during the first few pages made the rest absolutely perfect. I've had people tell me some of my stories should be made into movies, but this is the first story I've read here that I could really imagine on the big screen (well, minus the whole violent sex scene).

Just a privilege to read.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 11 years ago
Still just fantastic!

I was sitting here, all alone as usual for the last five years, and probably feeling a little sorry for myself without realizing it. So I went to my favorites and pulled up this story and re-read it. It's close to two years since I read it the first time, and I've pretty well got it memorized, but it still had the same impact as the first time I read it.

I scanned through the comments. One said it was like a punch in the gut when the second daughter died, and it was. The word bittersweet came up in several, and that's quite appropriate. But the thing that had touched me the most was in many of the comments: that you had the guts to tackle headon a situation of incredible loss and carry it off just perfectly.

All you have to do is stay healthy enough to live a long time, and you experience enough loss and unfairness to understand the feelings that go with it. Life is like that. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. The bitterness your hero feels is so profound that it speaks for every one of us who has lived through tragedy. Maybe that's what makes this story so precious for me. His depression is so deep and goes on without a break, but then his feeling of wanting to help Sandy and Erica is what snaps him out of it; I've been there, too.

You cast Cathy in the role of a guardian angel. I'm reminded of the character in the Jimmy Stewart movie 'It's a Wonderful Life.' Cathy has become one of my favorite literary characters. She's the glue that holds this whole story together.

I could go on and on about the clever things you built into this story, but I've done enough rambling. You are not only one of my favorite authors, but also one of the very best. I love this story and I thank you for writing it and for posting it where I could read it. Again and again.

kluafkluafover 11 years ago
GREAT

This story is a real tearjerker it would make a great movie 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Brought tears to my eyes several times.

LilShebaLilShebaover 11 years ago
Beautiful

Just perfect.

Richie4110Richie4110over 11 years ago
Great story!

The less said the better. It was a wonderful read and perfect for the season. Thank you so very much. It goes into my favorites for next year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just awsome

I am all so a lone at this time of year it was just great to a wonderful story , Hope u get a lot of great fed back ,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank You!!!

I can't believe I found this story on this site. All I can say is Thank You. And I agree with "klauf". This would make a great movie. Even a G rated one. To the broken among us, there are angels all around us. Graciously accept thier kindness. It helps them to help you. In ways you can never imagine. To give love is to feel love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tex, This One

is worth pulling out again every year!!! Five***** great big ones! Getting across the message that sharing love is the best way to heal a broken heart after loss is extremely difficult, and you have done it beautifully.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
wow thank you for a masterpiece!!!

The author pulled no punches in demonstrating how far he was capable in pulling emotional strings way beyond the limits for any individual to fatham unless caught in the throughs of a childhood nightmare. Not just once but twice he threw us into the pangs of emotional despair. Quite masterfully I might add.

Then each of our victims crawled from the bowels of a hellish existence to not only find some degree of normal existence but the rapture of romance and kinmanship to great relief of the vested reader, which is where I found myself. Thank you for a heart wrenching story that was well written in great detail charm and sensitivity to the umpth degree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The wonder of Christmas

A lovely, sad, sexy and heart warming tale

hxccubanhxccubanover 11 years ago
Just....wow....

I'm not sure how to even explain the thoughts going through my head. This is easily one the best stories I've read on this sight, and I've read well over a couple hundred. I loved the way the story developed, I can usually figure out how a story will go but was kept guessing. This story had every emotion and pulled at my heartstrings in a way that no other story has. Huge kudos to you Tx, keep writing stories like this.

jsh1138jsh1138over 11 years ago
L O L

" I held her in my arms like a baby, rocking her. A very sexy baby."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Frigging Awesome! Great story, don't tell anyone, but I had tears in my eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I have read a lot of the stories here,,,this is by far the best I have read !! Deep felt emotions, you made them real,,,excellent Job...!

ReadsalotReadsalotover 11 years ago
This story never gets old

I've read this story 4-5 times now. I think I enjoy it more with each reading. And it sends me for the tissue box every time.

I have never lost a child, and I can't really relate to that pain. I hope I never have the opportunity to learn. I lost my fiance to a drunk driver many years ago. That's enough for me.

Thank you again for this story. Keep up the good work.

TsunaTsunaabout 11 years ago
AMAZING

I've never commented on any other stories but i decided to comment on this one because it moved me. It was very deep, held my attention through all of it, many unexpected events, and great storyline. I would love it if u made more like this, you're an amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One of my favorites

A great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
moving

As in a previous comment, don't tell anyone, it brought tears to my eyes...........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautiful

So sad, yet beautiful. That is all that needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I am sorry

That the highest I can give is 5 stars. Please don't ever stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You have a great talent with words and emotions.

You are a gifted writer with passion and a gift for story-telling. This was a great story, a little predictable, but heartwarming.

CHICKWILLIAMCHICKWILLIAMabout 11 years ago
What a good story should be!

Excellent, super story!

What a delightful surprise to read such a poignant and true to life story...Thanks!

gal4u269gal4u269about 11 years ago
I Haven't Cried That Hard Since...

Thanks a lot TTT... i could hardly see too read through page 5! This story was so well crafted that i felt like i was right there. It brought back many memories...

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

still one of my favorites. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Touching story

This was quiet a moving story; it has been quite a while since I got teary-eyed reading a story. I felt as though it was being told from personal experience. If so, my deepest condolences. If not, WOW! You got me good.

KEEP WRITING!

Tony

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it...

Went through a heap of tissues as I read as fast as i can. Lovely story, well written. Thank you,

David in Oz

HardFeltHardFeltabout 11 years ago
Five stars plus

Excellent.

Well written.

I wish all the authors here at this site would take note of this author.

If six stars were available would have given six.

Thank you for sharing your expertise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

I certainly didn't expect the power of this story. It's 9am as I'm finishing reading this and I'm bawling from emotion. This is reall beautiful. Bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mesmerized

Well, like others had already said, I lost my father at age of 7 on a Christmas Eve. Needless to say that I NEVER recovered from his loss.

Your bittersweet story kept my heart warm that in some way the best is yet to come.

Greetings from Brazil.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I don't know what you do in real life...

But you should be an author. This story is the best I have read from you so far. I truly enjoy the stories that you write that have a true plot and are more than just sex. Don't get me wrong, those are good too, but you have a true author's gift with words and tone. I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

It made me cry and it made me laugh. Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

One of the best I have read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I'm crying because your story was so well presented & brought back memories of pain but also healing. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic Story

I didn't expect to cry when I started this story, but it is so well written and filled with emotion, it drew me into the characters and the plot and didn't let me go until it had wrung the tears out of me! Great story; tender and sensual. Nice depth to the characters and pacing to the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Incredible story.

It was so well written and I felt the loss and heartache. Fantastic job. I kept crying.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 11 years ago
Powerful and realistic

I've rarely been so absorbed and affected. A wonderful poignant and human story. Thank you for such a gift.

It raised painful feelings surrounding my divorce etc which made Christmas time so hard.

I look forward to more from you.

sue43momsue43momabout 11 years ago
Beautiful and Poignant

A real tear jerk-er in every way. Beautiful told. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

you are a fantastic writer, I dont often get so absorbed into the story but I think i used half a box of tissues :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well done!

You pulled out all the stops on this one, but given the Christmas theme I guess it's fine. Really good command of tone and pace. Give yourself a big pat on the back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it beyond words....

What a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
outstanding

thoroughly enjoy yours, Web Spinner's, and a couple more writers stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Beautiful Story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
another one

from one of my favorite top 5 story tellers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you done

good again. 5 stars

FullCircle56FullCircle56almost 11 years ago
Still a Great Story 5 stars!

I have to admit, this about the 5th time I have read this story. It is and always will be one of my favorites. The writing is awesome. The story touches my emotions. Seems every time I read this something always seems to get in my eyes. Oh well, it is what it is. Once again, good work!!

snathsnathalmost 11 years ago
Nice

Learnt something. I won't say any more. God help me.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Damn, this is the first literotica story that has ever made me cry. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I cried

BwaaaaahaaaWaa!! I cried so hard (also first story to make me cry on literotica). It was beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Made me tear up

I must be a masochist because I keep coming back and reading this story...and every time, I tear up or cry. Hell of a writing job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW!!!!!

TX TALL TALES, This story touched me on an emotional level like no other I've read on Literotica. I was pushed to gushing tears more than once while reading it. Thank you for writing such a powerful and moving story of two people dealing with all of the emotions after tragic loss. BRAVO!!!!!

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 11 years ago
Raw, but with heart.

Makes me think of "It's a Wonderful Life". Hit the emotional notes just right. I lost myself in the words, just like you should in the best stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I was

enjoying the "Lit" so much that I eventually realized there was no "erotica." Then TTT brought that in and it was somewhat unusual, but probably appropriate for their situations. 5 stars!

Tyler_HTyler_Halmost 11 years ago
Recipe for a romance

Take one human heart

Bludgeon the hell out of it with trauma and tragedy

Season liberally with grief and loss

Then blend two parts hope with one part small, adorable, child.

Garnish with passion and redemption and cook until the dish is complete: true love accompanied with romance and glazed bittersweet.

All joking aside, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent !!!

You bastard! That was a beautiful story. I was crying and then happy and then crying again. What a perfect story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Water soaked cheeks

I've been a reader on Literotica for about two years now. This story is the best I've read....which doesn't mean much considering the person writing this comment. Truth be said, I'm a fifty year old man with a soft heart that hasn't felt that much compassion in several years. Your series of The Perfect Game was great.....but no match for this insightful story. God Bless and keep'm coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20432 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

SIMILAR Stories