Charles & Midori Pt. 05

Story Info
Midori seeks advice after Charles tells her something.
2.6k words
3.2
1.5k
3
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: It's been about five years, but I'm back. We're picking up where we left off, though I may implement a time skip later. For now, enjoy.

*

Midori woke up first the next morning. She looked over at her boyfriend sleeping next to her and sighed internally. She knew Charles loved her. She knew he found her attractive. She knew his parts worked. So what had happened last night?

"We'll fuck," she thought. "We'll fuck, and it'll be everything we hoped for."

As Midori watched her boyfriend sleep, she felt the pressure rising in her bladder. She almost did not care if she pissed in the bed, but she also did not want to wash the sheets (even though it was laundry day). She reached for her nightstand, where she kept an empty sports drink bottle. Midori had much practice pissing in bottles, but she still appreciated the wider mouth. Midori brought the bottle to her lips and audibly sighed. She held the bottle by Charles's ear, which woke him up. Charles slowly sat up and Midori gave him a nervous smile.

"Ohayou, Nidoking," she said. "I couldn't hold it, since I'm female and have a smaller bladder."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Charles responded. He went to kiss Midori good morning, but she put a finger on his lips to stop him.

"First clean me," she said. Charles went down and complied as Midori capped the bottle. "Now...the elephant in the room."

"Ah, that." Charles sighed. "Midori, I've..."

"Were you nervous about your performance?" she asked. "It's also a safe day."

"I had a vasectomy a year ago, so that doesn't matter," Charles said. "There's too many humans on the planet, as it is."

"Fair enough. Do you think you have an idea about it?"

Charles took a deep breath. "Midori, I think I might be asexual."

"Really?"

"All I know is that I want to have sex at least once, but mainly just to say I did. To have given it a shot, no pun intended."

"Have you ever wanted to have sex with me?"

"I've felt some sexual attraction since I knew I loved you, but there's never been much. Mostly I just enjoy your company and watching you piss. I wouldn't say I mind the idea, but it's a stretch to say that I want to."

"But...you jack off. A lot, now that I think about it."

"Masturbating isn't having sex." Charles brushed Midori's hair from her face. "I don't know a lot about myself in regards to sexual things, but if I know anything, it's that I don't want to do it with anyone other than you."

"You never wanted to fuck Molly?" Midori was now curious.

"Not really. Though to be fair, it would not have been appropriate to do so at the time."

"And what about now?"

"Why the sudden third degree?"

"I just want to get to know you better." Midori reached down and gently stroked Charles's penis. "I want you in me, and I want to figure out how to best make that happen."

"Can it wait, Midori? I have to go to work today."

"And you'll have to come back to where you live." Midori smiled. "We'll do it when you get home. Okay?"

"Sure, fine." Charles kissed his girlfriend and got out of bed. He got ready for his day and left.

Midori looked at the ceiling, not laying on the floor. She shifted her gaze, looking down her body, considering what Charles had told her since they had been a couple. She knew he wasn't into tits or asses, and she liked hers, not that they were huge or super spectacular. She had gained a new appreciation for her own pussy, as Charles appreciated it, as well as her brain...

"What do we like about each other?" Midori got out of bed and went into the kitchen, making some tea and heating up some leftover pizza. "What about...Molly?"

Midori sent a text to Molly and ate her breakfast. She had the day off from work, but there were no errands and she did not feel like cleaning the kitchen or doing the laundry. She went back to the bedroom, taking the sheets off and throwing on a pair of shorts and a bra. The phone rang, so Midori answered, hoping to learn.

"No, I won't have a threesome with you, but I appreciate the invite," Molly said. "How's life?"

"I'm alive." Midori dropped onto the chair by the window, looking at the city's early morning. "I was mostly joking when I asked about that, but Charles basically told me that won't happen anyway."

"What do you mean?"

"Did you ever try to fuck him when you were dating? You can tell me."

"Has he ever talked about our time together?"

"Not much..."

"How much time do you have?"

"All day..." Midori was growing a bit nervous, knowing that Molly was four years younger than her (and Charles). "You were legal, right?"

"Technically, I was. I was kinda the Knives to his Scott."

"You were in high school?"

"Midori, my birthday's in July. I was eighteen when I started senior year, and I was a bit...wilder back then."

"Okay...go on..."

"I'd met Charles the previous year right before he dropped out of school. I was at the community college hanging out with someone I knew from school who'd graduated, and the group in the game room was planning a twenty-first birthday party for someone, who turned out to be Charles. I think you can guess how he reacted to the surprise party, but that was where I met him and we just started talking. He wasn't like the guy I was dating at the time, and I didn't mind telling him more than I should have that night."

"What does that mean?" Midori asked.

"I didn't know the word pansexual at the time, but my then boyfriend wasn't too thrilled when I told him that I wanted to have sex with everyone, so to speak. I...had a few drinks in me at the time, and I spilled to Charles that my boyfriend was an intolerant shitstick and I was who I was, and I like dick and pussy and the person with the genitals, but I only want to date men because human brains are weird."

"Can confirm," Midori the androromantic demisexual woman who had a few questions about her own identity (not just in terms of sex and gender) agreed. "What happened next?"

"Charles told me to 'fucking dump him and kick him in the nuts' because he was just as drunk. I remember that part because someone sent me the video they took of that moment, and I might still have it somewhere. Anyway, I dumped him, I told Charles that I dumped him, and I invited him to my own birthday party when that came around. He joined me and some of my friends for reasons I'll never know, but when a moment arose, I pulled him aside and told him that I had officially been eighteen for about five hours. He was a bit confused, since he thought that I was a student at his school, but I explained how I ended up at his birthday party, and now I was legal to date. I was kinda joking at the time, but he asked me out on a whim a week or so later, I accepted on a whim, and we were a couple for the school year until I went out of state for college."

"Did he take you to prom?"

"I spent prom with Charles at a board game café because he did not want to risk flashbacks from his own proms. I just told my parents Charles was a friend of a friend from community college and he was just one of my drivers. They probably knew, but my dad likes him well enough and this was the year he and my mom split, and fuck what she thinks about anything."

"I see..." Midori thought for a second, taking in what she had learned. "So...back to my original question..."

"I think I asked him about it once, not really seriously, but he said that there were a million reasons not to have sex," Molly said, thinking back. "I kinda wanted to, I think, but I never pushed the issue, since he clearly wasn't into it. Why do you ask? Trouble in paradise?"

"I tried to fuck him last night and he couldn't get it up, and it ruined everything for me. His dick works fine, and he told me before he left that he might be asexual, but he..."

"Asexual..." Molly cut in. "That explains everything..."

"Do you have a story?"

"I might..." Molly thought. "Obviously, the memory's distorted, but I do remember showing him my ass one night. We were hanging out in the woods, he had snuck a few extra beers for me, and beer does what it does, so I went to pee. I was close enough that we could see each other, but he was focusing on the fire, so I got his attention as I stood up and pulled my pants up. He barely reacted, just asking why I did that. The only other potentially sexual situation we had was after we had split and I was in town for spring break." Molly hesitated. "Don't get angry..."

"It's in the past."

"I convinced him to join me for a swim at my aunt's lake house (it was just us), and I hadn't brought a swimsuit, so..."

"How did you get him to swim naked? He'd never do that now."

"He didn't. I was naked in the water and he was just on the shoreline watching the water and trying to catch frogs."

"So he's seen you naked?"

"Kinda. I jokingly asked him if he thought there was something wrong with my pussy, but he told me to see a doctor while looking very intentionally at my eyes." Molly slowed down as she spoke the last part. "I guess I chalked it up at the time to him being polite."

"Hm." Midori wondered if she should say more, but decided to leave their conversation there. "Thanks, Molly. I'll figure something out."

"Do you want me to talk to him?"

"I can't stop you."

"Midori, if you don't want Charles to know about this conversation, just tell me, because I'm going to tell him otherwise."

"You can talk to him if you want. Thanks, Molly. I'll see you later."

They said their goodbyes and hung up. Midori decided to throw on a shirt and get some beer for the night while Molly sent Charles a text saying to call her when he finished work.

"Hey there," Molly said when Charles called.

"You said Midori talked to you about last night."

"Yeah." Molly thought for a second. "Were you ever interested in fucking me?"

"No..."

"Why'd you answer like that?"

"Because I'm not sure why you'd ask me that, even in the context of last night." Charles sighed. "I know you and Midori are close, and I know the intersections of our lives mean you might talk about me, but I'd prefer that you don't discuss our private life. And to answer your question, I've never been interested in fucking you or anyone else."

"Are you ace?"

"As far as I can tell. I'd like to have sex with Midori, but I'm not interested in doing that. I'm not attracted to her in that way, but I'd like to do it to check it off my bucket list and because I know she wants to do it. Why I had trouble, I don't know, and I don't care a lot, unless it happens again."

"I'm not sure I understand."

"Well, you know I'm not qualified to discuss the intricacies of the human brain, and I know even less about romantic and sexual things other than definitions of terms and which ones seem to apply to me. Sex isn't high on my bucket list, but it's there. I'm not sure how to explain it, exactly; I just know what I do and don't want with my life. Mostly."

"Remember that time I peed in the woods and got you to look at my ass?"

"I do." Charles parked his car and cut the engine. "Did you tell her about that?"

"I thought about it when Midori mentioned you being ace. I thought that explained that time pretty well."

"Maybe it did. I just got back, so Midori and I will talk about last night. I'll talk to you later."

Charles hung up and walked into the building. There was a note on the door telling him that the main note was on the fridge. Charles entered the unit and read the note on the fridge. He shrugged, stripped naked, and walked into the bedroom, where Midori was waiting bottomless on the bed with her legs open and a full bottle by her side.

"I tried to hold it, but I didn't want a bladder infection," Midori teased. "I've given it some thought."

"First things first," Charles said. "Our friends don't need to know what we do."

"I didn't tell her about our golden showers."

"They don't need to know about the more vanilla stuff, either. I don't want certain aspects of my life to leave our walls." Charles climbed over Midori and kissed her. "We have to talk, but I'm a bit worn out right now."

"I'm fine with waiting for it." Midori returned Charles's kiss and gently batted at his penis. "May I do something for you?"

"What is it?"

Midori looked, noticing Charles was hardening. She continued to bat at him until he was hard enough for her purposes. Charles was about to ask again, but Midori simply showed him. She flipped them and hotdogged him.

"I'm marking you," she said. "I ran out of urine, so pussy juice will have to do."

"Does this mean I get to mark you?"

"You'll have to use your urine. Do you have any?"

"Now that you mention it..."

The two went to the bathroom and Midori got in the tub. She presented her pussy, and Charles hosed her down. Midori took his penis when he finished and cleaned him, enjoying the taste of her pussy and his piss. She stood and kissed him, stroking him and feeling him harden.

"Back to bed," she got out. Charles followed his partner, who got down on all fours and stuck her ass up. "What are you waiting for?" She looked back, fearing he had softened.

"Are you sure you..."

"We can talk later." Midori turned onto her back, pulling Charles in with her legs. "We have a moment. Just put it in and flop around until something more viscous than piss comes out."

Deciding to seize the action, Charles complied. He shot his load after about ten minutes. He felt bad about Midori not cumming, and he reached for her clit to fix that, but she stopped him. Midori's mind had cleared, and she felt bad, as she could tell that Charles did not cum, either. He jizzed, but she had seen him cum before when she sucked him off or when watching him masturbate. She had rushed the moment, and he got caught in her stream, so eager to please her.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"I understand," he responded.

"That was selfish of me."

"Midori, it's fine." Charles pulled out and kissed her. "We can have a real first time later. For now, let's talk about it over burgers."

"I want Korean." Midori reached for her dice. "Roll for initiative?"

"Let's do it."