Charles and Serena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pauses at the door, leaning against it. "You can do this," he says to himself. "The first one is the hardest." The irony does very little to ease his tension.

"Need a push," he hears from one of them, but which he does not discern. Taking hold of the handle, he goes in.

Serena sits on the bed in her usual shirt. She puts down the parchment she is writing on to look at him, but his eyes refuse to meet her. Tilting her head, she scans the timid creature coming in. "What breed?" He checks the room. "What breed?" She repeats with a little more determination.

"Excuse me," Charlie answers.

"What breed are you?"

"I don't know."

Kneeling on the bed, her back straight, gives her a regal presence. "Alpha or Omega?" Her words are like knives. "Do you want to be an alpha or an omega, Charlie?"

"Are those my only options?"

"Yes," her tone flat. "Because only an omega runs with his tail between his legs. An alpha retreats to gather his strength. Which is it, running or retreating?"

He thinks a grain before replying, "Retreat."

"Good. Now get over here." He does as she commands but stops at the bedside. "Prove it." He stands there. "What are you waiting for?"

"You want an alpha? I will give you an alpha." He remains fixed in his place.

They stare at one another, each determined to see their agenda through. One, two, three minutes pass and neither moves. Discerning eyes search for answers to questions never asked. Finally, Charlie speaks, "I do not wish to be cruel to you. You deserve better than that. If you desire me, you shall have me, but this will be done my way. Now, take off my shirt." She smiles and does what she is told.

Naked before him once again, he disrobes and comes over her, laying her down with her back on the bed. Tongues dancing and legs spread, he pushes to her playfully. Gripping his skin, she breaks the kiss to pull him close. Heads on shoulders, the feeling overtakes them as he places one arm up with the elbow locked meant to hold him above her and brings the other south. Working by feel, the head finds the position and enters slowly. Her immediate gasp brings him to pause and rub his cheek against her.

As he holds her, her hand at his hip invites further entry. "Don't stop," she pleads. Every inch is incredible as she squeezes around him. She continues guiding him until their bodies meet and she has all of him. He uses his elbows as leverage as he moves to take in the sensation. Her soft skin, the warmth of her body, and the smell of her hair are things he knows, but to feel her in this way, wet and wanting him, her legs and arms wrapping him in this embrace as she squeezes tightly around his cock is almost more than he can take. His eyes close to feel her as he fights his emotions.

If not for his sentiment, the newness would have him finish long before the wish to be through. He buries his face beside hers, his chest heaving. "Come here," she says tenderly. He looks at her. Gone is the demand with which she greeted him. Now, her hand comes to his face with a loving gaze. Her moans do little to still his thoughts threatening to leak from his eyes, as Charlie asks himself if alphas cry.

"Oh, Charlie." Hands caressing his chest, Serena takes hold of him and brings him down for a kiss. He listens to his elf enjoy him and closes his eyes to focus, holding her to him. Each time he believes himself close, emotion chases it away, but the sensation quickly comes back again. It is not long when he is stilled, and his face twists to feel her accept it. Falling over her, she holds him as he recovers.

"Baby," she mews. "Are you alright?" He takes a moment to respond.

"Serena," he says quietly.

"I am here. Are you okay, Charlie?"

"Are you?" He ventures.

"I am here with you. What more could I ask?," Serena offers.

"I did not hurt you, did I?"

"No."

Charlie looks at her. "Serena, I," he breathes heavily with emotion.

"Shush," she coos. "Just be with me." He cuddles into her.

Lying there, enjoying her fingers in his hair, it is a fewd minutes before he says anything. "I love you."

"I love you too," she says.

"Thank you."

She kisses his temple and nuzzles against him, smiling. For once, the stretch of her lips is almost painful, making her smile even more. "I should be thanking you. That was incredible." He stares at her face with mixed emotions. "I mean it. You were unbelievable. Oh, Charlie." His reaction has her reach to him. Seeing him turn away misty-eyed, she wants nothing more than to make it right. Her kiss lands on his cheek, and eventually, his lips. She feels him rise in their tender assault, and pulls him closer.

"Serena," he breathes. His longing is heard in her name. Hungry for more, their bodies tangle. After the closeness, neither can find its equal. Each attempt is met with a greater need.

Falling between her folds has her push into him. "Yes," she moans, grinding flesh on flesh. In their passion, he seeks to enter her again. He finds the spot, and their dance begins anew. Receiving no protest against his invasion, he lets himself go.

"Charlie." Her eyes close, accepting him.

"Is that good?"

"Amazing."

"And that," he asks, pushing deeper.

"Oh Jack, yes." He smiles at the mention of her god. The thought she might invoke him brings Charlie to believe he has found divinity. No other word could describe how this feels. For a second turn, he has her, this one better than the last. Only a short time has passed, but it sees him able to better enjoy it.

Gone is the first experience which had him overwhelmed. Then, the sensations were all new and saw an inability to focus. His return is met with a deeper understanding, where he finds the dewy folds of his love exquisite. Before it was an act like no other, meant to get lost in. Now, he has come back to know her.

Picking up his pace, she becomes wetter, and her body tenses in pleasure, causing her to become even tighter around him in the most remarkable way. She tries to hold him in, seeing each pull met with the most delightful resistance in desperation to feel all of him in his full glory. Nevertheless, it is the sound of her breathing that quickly becomes his favourite. He listens while he tries to match its rhythm, seeing each thrust euphoric.

She revels in his movements. His embrace leaves her wanting. Nothing matters but his hard muscles moving over her, and his cock deep inside her. Her body arched and her eyes closed, a slow tremble comes over her while she lies beneath him.

He looks at her and smiles to know she is enjoying this. Like him, she can now let herself go. Serena becomes still, excepting her love inside her. While still tight, she no longer grips as her juices coat to see he continues. Moaning, with his cock bathed in a light layer of cum, he pushes into her, cupping her face.

Her eyes open to stare directly into his with a fiery passion, a look he returns. Each finds the moment where they become one and dive into it together. Charlie is everything she wants, Serena is everything he needs, and now they have each other completely.

Thrusting harder, he goes deeper, as his cock finds more. Still, they do not look away, wanting to experience this together. Nothing is spared as she holds him deep, allowing herself to feel his every inch. He pushes and throbs, making her call his name, with a voice so sweet he is transformed by it.

She feels flawless as he slides over her body. With passion thick, and his cock hungry, he kisses her strawberry lips and tastes the sweet cream as he plunges his tongue into her mouth. His hands on her shoulders bring him to her, giving her all of him, and his eyes fill with his need.

Picking himself up brings a gasp, and her eyes roll back. The simple change is enough to make her body shift. She inhales sharply, unable to breathe, unable to move. The intensity takes over her whole being as she continues to accept him, causing her to grow yet tighter around his throbbing member. He revels in her juices as she becomes moist. The new wet allows movement to come easy.

Knowing she is ripe, Charlie wants to feel her still. Having the release she brings is worth it. Holding back, his cock twitches. She has eyes on him while he searches her face before scooping her up and sitting her above him. The new position allows him to become detached for the briefest of beats. Still, it will be over sooner than preferred.

Serena rises and falls to take him, a desire of her own burning great. On his cock, her body sings with pleasure as he fills her with its flesh. As wet as he is hard, she wants more, needs it, and she tells him so. Everything he is, she wants, everything he has, she needs, she uses her body to show him. Her chest aches and her heart soars, but she will not stop. This act will be completed before she gives up. Giving him more, his eyes close as his hands find her hips. Lifting her and sitting her down, he creates their rhythm.

Reaching up in need of bringing her to him, he lifts and thrusts his body against hers in a quickened motion. She yells in pleasure as her fingers grip tight and teeth find his shoulder. The grip she has on him sees him there.

Rising once more, he lays her down, returning to his place. Her legs go over him, and he throws to her with ecstasy as his final march of passion comes to an end. Both close and willing, they put all they have in and come to the spot they have searched for in each other. Finding satisfaction with his strangled groan, as release takes him, she exclaims, as her own is revealed. Each throws back as he buries himself one final time, before letting loose inside her.

Collapsing from the force of his release, Charlie feels her unwrap her legs from his, her body trembling. Serena turns her face to nestle his hair. His post fervor allows enough strength to lift up and off, causing him to slide out. They both pause and look at each other before he continues.

Lying on the bed next to her, he watches her close her legs, now that he is no longer between them. She looks over, grabbing the bedding beside her. In her recovery, he is astounded to think she would want him so completely and enjoy him in the same way.

This small creature of fierce devotion, whose afterglow has him captivated, has made herself his and his alone. Her mind, body, and spirit are a treasure he will guard with jealous holding. Charlie makes a silent vow that any who may think to claim her he will end. He will see none come between them, for he is hers and will forever remain so.

12