Charli Gets Revenge Ch. 03

Story Info
Ty whips Brad, Charli gets off then puppies have breakfast.
3.2k words
4.14
6.1k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which of you wants to sleep in bed with me?" Charli asked.

They both looked at each other. They both wanted to, but only one would be allowed the honor.

"I submitted first," Ty pointed out. "And I made you cum," he added.

"You made me cum?" she asked.

Ty saw the wild glint in her eye. "I-I mean you trusted me to give you pleasure, Mistress Charli," he amended.

"Brad?" she asked.

"I'll accept whatever decision you make, Mistress Charli," he said next to her ear. He still held her in his arms and was enjoying the skin contact and the scent of her hair.

"Brad's winning, Ty," she said, offering Ty another chance to plead his case.

"Maybe it should be Brad," Ty said sincerely. "I was really rough on him earlier, he could probably use the aftercare."

"Good boy, Ty," she said. She patted her thigh to beckon him to her. "Come here, good boy."

He crawled to her and rested his head against her thigh. He turned his head and looked up at her. She scratched his scalp with her fingernails and watched his skin break out in goosebumps.

"You are such a good boy. So obedient." She felt Brad's cock twitch against her back. "And you, Brad," she looked up into his eyes and sighed, "It took a little more effort, but you're a good boy too." She scratched Brad behind the ear as if he were a puppy.

"I'll tell you what," she said, climbing off Brad's lap and onto the bed, "if you two don't mind sleeping like sardines, we can all share."

The boys smiled. She removed her shirt and threw it to the laundry basket across the room. She was now nude, but for the necklace which held the keys to the locks on the boys' shock collars and the locks on the (for now) abandoned chastity cages.

"That would be so nice, Mistress Charli," Brad said.

"So generous, Mistress Charli," Ty added.

Ty slid into bed first, laying on his right side, his back pressed against the wall. Charli followed, taking up her place in the middle, on her back. Brad closed them off laying on his left side on the outer edge of the bed, next to Charli, facing Ty.

Brad and Ty locked eyes for a moment before Brad blushed and turned his gaze toward Charli.

"Are you comfortable, Mistress?" Brad asked, trying to keep an appropriate amount of space between himself and his Mistress without falling off the bed.

Charli felt a rush of dopamine. These boys, who just months ago were tormenting her, were now concerned with nothing but pleasing her, making sure she felt comfortable and obeying her.

"I am," she responded simply.

"Can we cuddle you?" Ty asked.

He kept his back pressed against the wall in order to take up less space and out of respect for his Mistress. But he didn't think he could make it through the night without accidentally throwing an arm or a leg over her in his sleep.

"Sure," she said as if she were ambivalent about the idea. The truth was she was actually very interested in the idea of being held in the arms of two very good looking men, but she wasn't about to give them that kind of power.

Ty slid his right arm under the back of her neck, bringing his body flush with hers. He draped his left arm over her waist and rested his hand on her right hip, spreading his fingers apart and delighting in how close they were.

Brad nuzzled his head on Charli's shoulder, He wrapped his arm over her chest and gingerly gripped her left hip. His arm brushed against Ty's arm, giving him a warm, giddy feeling in his chest. He wasn't sure when his friendship with Ty had morphed into a crush. He was just deliriously relieved that Ty appeared to reciprocate. Even if it wasn't exactly reciprocation, it was clear that Ty was not horrified or disgusted by Brad's desires. Homophobia ran so deep with the popular guys in their high school, so even though Ty never joined in with the "jokes" or derogatory statements the other guys made, Brad had been committed to keeping his attraction to Ty a secret he would keep to the grave.

He felt an overwhelming gratitude to Mistress Charli for allowing them time alone together to share that experience.

Ty slid his fingers up Charli's hip, up the dip in her waist and over her ribs. The trajectory of his hand seemed to be her breast, but instead, he grabbed Brad's bicep and gently squeezed. He slid his hand down Brad's arm and rested his hand over Brad's. Brad turned his hand over, opening his palm, and Ty took that as an invitation to hold hands.

Charli watched the whole thing and smirked.

"Where are my manners?" she asked. "It's time for a goodnight kiss." She leaned toward Ty, lifting her chin and waiting for him to meet her halfway. Ty leaned down, licking his lips and pressed them against hers. They kissed gently as she brought a hand to his cheek. She kept it there after their lips parted. "Sweet dreams, my good boy," she said. He shuddered at her praises and she slid her hand off his cheek.

She turned in her spot and faced Brad. She reached up to his cheek and pulled him into a tender kiss. She felt his hand, still clasped with Ty's, press into the small of her back. She felt Brad's tongue on her lower lip and she opened her mouth a little more. The kiss quickly turned from a sweet goodnight kiss to a passionate, breathtaking, heart pounding, butterfly inducing kiss. The deeper the kiss became, the more Brad felt Ty's hand tighten in his own.

Ty began to feel a myriad of feelings. Jealousy, confusion, arousal but mostly he felt excluded. Not wanting to be scolded by his Mistress, he remained quiet, holding onto Brad's hand and watching them make out.

When Charli pulled back from the kiss, she could hardly catch her breath. Brad was an amazing kisser.

"Now you two kiss," she said with a cheeky smile.

The boys propped themselves up and leaned over Charli. They looked into each other's eyes for a moment, Brad's eyes darted to Ty's lips and he took a steadying breath. Brad hooked his index finger under Ty's collar and pulled him closer.

The kiss was initially soft and tender, but Brad released Ty's collar and fisted his hand in Ty's hair, holding him still and pulling tightly to make Ty moan.

As soon as they separated, Charli clapped.

"Good night boys," she said.

When she woke the next morning she was being poked from both directions. Both of the boys had massive morning wood, both were snuggled against her.

She had a brief fantasy of trying to fit both of them inside her at once, but she craved the feeling of control over them and that would cause a shift in the power balance. She decided it was time to bring out the cock cages.

"Brad, Ty," she chastised, "You're both hard without permission. I'm going to have to lock you both away before you forget who owns your cocks."

Charli left the bed and fetched both of the chastity cages. She went for Ty first as he already seemed to be losing his erection.

"You want me to lock up your cock, don't you Ty?

"Yes, Mistress Charli," he replied obediently.

"Then be a good boy and ask me for it."

"Mistress Charli, would you please put me in a cock cage?"

"Good boy," she praised.

"Relax, I want your cock soft now," she whispered to Ty, he dug his fingernails into his thighs and thought about gross things and embarrassing moments and having to retake chemistry and soon he was limp enough to be put in his cage.

"Now, Brad. You know you're lower than Ty, right? You are below bitch status."

"Yes, Mistress Charli," Brad sighed. His cock was twitching and leaking precum.

"So I am going to cage you, but you're going to have to beg me for it," Charli said.

"Please lock my useless cock away, Mistress Charli." Brad begged, "Take away my manhood, so I can properly live as your bitch."

"Good. Now go limp like a good bitch."

She gave him a few moments to move around and lose his erection. Nothing happened.

"Brad," she scolded, "Why is your worthless cock still hard? Go limp like a bitch, now."

Brad's cock would not soften for anything.

"Do I need to punish you for not obeying me?"

"Y- Yes, Mistress Charli," Brad whined as he exhaled. He didn't know how much enjoyment he would get from being controlled and humiliated.

She considered what she could do to punish her disobedient slave.

"Ty, I want you to make sure Brad goes limp."

"Yes, Mistress Charli." Ty nodded and knelt in front of his friend. Pretty much a reverse of their positions the night before, when Ty fucked Brad's face. Ty felt curious about Brad's cock, since he was right in front of it. He grabbed Brad's balls and squeezed just a little too tight.

"Ahhh," Brad gasped. He closed his eyes and winced.

"What's this?" Charli cocked her head to the side. "My slutty bitch likes being hurt?"

Ty looked from Mistress Charli back to Brad. He lifted Brad's hard cock and slapped his balls.

"Fuck," Brad shouted.

Ty looked back at Charli and was treated to an enormous grin.

"Do you like watching me hurt him, Mistress Charli?" Ty's pulse raced. He was entertaining his Mistress and it felt so good.

"I think I do," Charli said. She pulled her vibrator out and held it against her clit. "Slap his balls again," she commanded.

Ty reared back and slapped harder this time.

Brad bit his lip as he whimpered. His cock was beginning to go limp.

"Do you like this, pain slut?" She asked.

"Y- Yes, Mistress Charli," Brad stuttered as a tear fell from his eye.

"Then you should be thankful. Tell Ty 'thank you' for the pain he gives you."

"Thank you, Ty," Brad said.

"Be specific," Charli insisted.

"Thank you for slapping my balls, Ty."

"Hmm," Charli pondered and tapped her chin, "lock that pain slut's useless cock away, quickly."

Ty pulled Brad's balls through a metal ring. He forcefully shoved his cock into place, periodically looking at his Mistress to make sure she was still enjoying the show.

"Now, bring me that black steamer trunk from the closet."

Brad panicked. He was enjoying the pain and degradation, but he was nearly certain he would die if he were locked in a trunk.

"M-M-M-Mistress Charli, p-p-please!" He begged.

She ignored him and opened the trunk, pulling out a pair of metal handcuffs and a riding crop.

"Turn around, bend over and put your hands behind your back, pain slut."

Brad sighed, relieved he wouldn't be shoved into a trunk. His relief lasted until he felt the cold metal click closed on his wrists.

"Ty, do you want to make your Mistress happy?" She asked.

"Yes, Mistress Charli. Always," he beamed.

"Then I would like to see you whip our little pain slut until he's crying."

Ty took the riding crop and tested it on Brad's back. Brad flinched and gasped, pulling against the handcuffs.

"Thank Ty for the pain, Brad," Charli initiated.

"Th- Thank you for whipping me, Ty," Brad shivered.

Ty began whipping Brad all over his legs, his ass, his back, between his thighs. Brad whimpered and shook, thanking Ty for every lash.

Charli teased her clit as she watched Ty beat Brad.

"Good boy Ty," Charli sighed as she pulled herself from the edge. She was going to climax, but she wanted to save it for later when she brought out a new toy to use.

Ty began to get carried away, whipping his friend on already swollen welts.

"Please, Mistress Charli," Brad gasped. "I can't take it anymore."

His back and legs were covered with red welts. His body was rigid and trembling, tears streaming from his eyes. He gasped and breathed unevenly until he took an enormous breath and went slack.

"Good boy, Ty," Charli praised.

Ty smiled and squirmed from excitement.

"Oh, but poor Brad is all damaged now." She pulled a tube out of the trunk and opened the lid. "Ty, I want you to kiss each welt on Brad's body and tell him you're sorry you got carried away, then spread a thick layer of this on him."

She tossed the Arnica cream to Ty and watched, a finger lazily circling her clit, as Ty, kissed Brad all over his body.

"I'm sorry, Brad," Ty said as he kissed a welt between Brad's legs, smelling the musky scent of Brad's balls. He kissed and blew on several more welts, apologizing for getting carried away.

After Ty covered the last of the welts with soothing cream, Brad, still cuffed, was moved to the floor and situated on his side so he could watch the activities Ty and Charli were about to engage in.

Charli pulled one of the brand new chin strap ons she bought out of the trunk. This one left the wearer's mouth unoccupied so they could still use their tongue.

"Ty, kneel." she pointed to the floor in front of her.

Ty crawled to her and waited patiently as she attached the device to his head.

"Since I need a good fuck and both of your cocks are caged and useless right now, I want you to please me with the greatest cock in this room. The dildo strapped to your face."

She laid down on the edge of the bed and spread her legs, pointing to the floor between them.

Ty crawled to her and gently pushed forward.

"Wait," Charli said, "Something isn't right."

"What is it mistress?" Ty asked.

"I need you to get the dildo wet," she insisted. "Go to Brad and have him suck it."

Ty crawled on the floor to Brad, laid on his side and nudged the dildo between Brad's lips gently. He tested lifting his chin, watching the different ways the dildo moved and the different angles he could control by adjusting his face.

Charli watched as Brad did his best to suck the fake cock as Ty thrust by bobbing his head.

"That's good, Brad," Ty grunted as his face got closer and closer to Brad's. "Suck that fucking dildo for Mistress."

"That's enough," Charli interrupted.

It wasn't that she wasn't enjoying the show. Quite the opposite, in fact, she was so horny and ready to be fucked that she needed to have something inside her.

"Between my legs, now, slave," she grunted, too turned on to care that Ty didn't respond appropriately.

He crawled between her legs and she grabbed his hair and began to smash her cunt against his mouth and nose as she pleasured herself with no regard for Ty's comfort.

"Open your mouth, slave, I want you to taste me.

Ty opened wide and swiped his tongue from side to side to attempt to work her clit.

"Fuck," she grunted as she held him still, grinding her clit against his nose, suffocating him with her pusssy.

She wrapped her legs around his head and held him in a headlock with her calves. It felt good to choke him on her pussy. She waited until he struggled to let him go.

He pulled back a little and gasped, lungs burning and head swimming from the lack of oxygen.

"Like suffocating on my cunt slave?" She asked.

"Y- Yes, Mistress Charli," he gasped and coughed.

"Lie on the bed," she instructed.

"Yes Mistress Charli," he said, climbing onto the bed.

She straddled his face, facing his feet and slid down, sheathing the dildo all the way into her pussy.

"Eat my ass," she commanded.

Ty began licking and kissing and circling her tight hole as she smashed her hips violently down against his face.

"Eat your Goddess' ass while she uses you as a plaything."

Ty forced his tongue into her ass as far as it could go.

She glanced down and saw his cock was as hard as it could be in the metal cage. It looked so uncomfortable to be so confined when it was filled with blood.

"This is mine." She grabbed the cage as she rode his face. "I own you both. You two are my sluts, my slaves, my human sex toys and I am going to use you as I desire."

Charli felt her body seize, her cunt clenched against the dildo and her asshole tightened against Ty's tongue. She had the most incredible orgasm she had ever experienced. She sighed and relaxed, dismounting from Ty's face. She helped him up and removed the chin strap from his face. She went over to Brad and knelt down, unlocking his handcuffs.

"You both did very well."

She helped Brad stand and inspected his back and legs. Everything seemed to be okay, all his welts had been soothed from the cream.

"Are you boys okay?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress Charli," they said in unison.

"Good, then cook me breakfast. Pancakes," she said.

She showed them into the kitchen and they began to work on her breakfast as she watched. She couldn't believe how this had turned out.

"Make some for yourselves too," she added.

She wasn't going to let them eat at the table with her, of course, but she wanted them to have a treat for the good job they had been doing.

After breakfast was made, she made them serve her and watch her as she ate, in case she needed anything.

"More milk, Mistress Charli?" Brad asked when he noticed her drink was getting low.

"Yes," she said with a nod.

"More pancakes, Mistress Charli?" Ty asked.

"No, I'm done. It's time for me to feed my pets."

She went to her cabinets and pulled out two large plates. She placed the pancakes on them and then proceeded to cut them into bite sized pieces. She drizzled a bit of syrup on them and then set both plates at her feet.

"Come get your breakfast, boys," she smiled.

Ty had crawled to his plate by the time Brad dropped to his knees. Ty really enjoyed the idea of pet play, so eating off a dish without using his hands like a dog was exciting.

Once they had finished eating they looked at Charli for their next directive.

"Well?" she shook her head. "Lick your plates clean, puppies."

Ty groaned as he excitedly licked his plate clean.

"Mistress Charli," Brad began timidly, "I- I need to pee. May I use the restroom?"

"Of course," she said, her voice sweet and sympathetic. "Do you need to go too?" She asked Ty.

"Yes, Mistress Charli," he said, nodding his head.

"Let me grab your leashes."

The boys looked at each other and waited for her to return.

She clipped a leash onto each of their collars and opened the door to the backyard.

"Come on, puppies," she said in her sweet voice. "Go find a spot."