Charlotte's Free Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He again obeyed, pulled as much flesh into his mouth as he could as his tongue flicked hard against the rapidly hardening nipple.

"Yum," she murmured, "but I think this is ready! Keep sucking, but get my panties off."

She braced her feet on the floor and he grunted but she held his head in place. His hands went to her skirt.

"Leave that, just the undies," her voice was in command mode and he slid his hands along her hips until he found flesh and pushed up under the mini, as he did so she nudged his head again, "switch back."

He exhaled as he nibbled at flesh into the valley between her breasts and until he found the other nipple, hard and anxious for its turn. She purred as he again sucked flesh in and his tongue attacked its target.

His hands found the thin straps at the tops of her hips and pulled down what he quickly discerned was a thong. After an instant she shimmied her hips and he let the cloth drop and he felt her leg muscles flex as she stepped out the garment with what he guessed was a kick to toss them somewhere. He slid his right hand between her legs.

She purred as he ran his finger along labia that were already soaked. He hoped he could take at least some personal credit for that but mostly he didn't care. He pushed his middle finger into the slit and she moaned as he twisted his hand to a palm up position and found her clit with a moistened thumb and forefinger.

It was large! He hoped he'd get to do a visual check, if she ever released him from tit-sucking duty, but his last, unlamented, girlfriend's had been frustratingly difficult to find. Or was that just because she'd never been this excited when she'd been with him?

Whatever. Charlotte jumped when he pushed the entirety of his finger into her body and pinched her erect flesh.

"Enough dancing," she said in her command tone, the hand she'd had on his cock grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand from her crotch and she released his neck to let him look up at her face, "we're gonna fuck. Now."

She widened her stance and looked him in the eyes as she shuffled forward and encouraged him to slouch slightly to improve the angle. She grabbed his cock and held it and suddenly its head felt the same heat and moisture that had moments ago been known only to his fingers. She lowered herself to allow just the tip to nestle between her pussy lips. Her hand rose.

"I've had my husband's cock doing this, and I dreamed it was yours."

He licked his lips and fought the urge to push upward. "My last girlfriend's pussy was never this hot. Or wet. We doing this?"

"You trust me," it was a statement and she made a cutting motion with her index and middle fingers. He gave a slight nod.

She pushed down. Her ass and thighs hit his legs and they both grunted. She grabbed his neck and slammed her mouth against his as he slid his hands where her hips. As her legs flexed, he helped lift.

Their tongues fought a vigorous battle as they worked together and pumped her body up and down. A wet squelch sounded at the deepest point of each penetration and he felt liquid flick where his flesh had been bared.

And likely all over his slacks. Oh well. They could be cleaned.

He lost track of time, his brain deprived of blood by his cock and of oxygen by her refusal to break the kiss, despite their exertions. Her pussy was as tight and as hot and as incredibly slick as any he'd ever been in and gooey liquid ran down his shaft and gushed and splashed. But suddenly she rose and his cock sprang free and more goo flew from her emptied slit and his prick as it bounced wildly and she broke the kiss. She moved and grabbed his hands and pulled him erect as she shuffled backwards, the chair clanged against the wall as it rolled backwards. She guided him so she could turn and he read her intent.

His slacks had fallen to his ankles so he had to shuffle but he positioned himself behind her as she bent forward to put her elbows on the table and stood with her legs slightly apart. With the crazily high heels she had on, she was all but his height so he was able to comfortably adjust his stance for where he knew she wanted his cock and he flipped her skirt up and onto her lower back. It seemed she wanted both of them partially clothed, he wasn't going to argue.

She described her dress code as 'business casual,' but in this building he'd rarely seen her in anything but skirts or dresses that ranged from short to almost not there, bare legs in the heat of mid-August and stockings in the winter months. No one recalled seeing her in the office in anything but heels that Marianne and the other women simply described as 'ridiculous.' But never where she'd hear. She'd only ever chided people who got a bit too slovenly, but like his own button-down shirt, slacks and the summer weight jacket on a hook in his cubicle that his housemates sometimes teased him about, most everyone tended to dress with care.

And now, those heels served a practical purpose. He saw her fingers waiting for him and he slid forward and she guided him back into her body, but he stiffened a third of the way in. She mewled but he held firm and grabbed her hips.

"THIS is what you need," he growled and slammed himself forward with as much force as he could muster, his grip held her fast. Her neck bent and her head popped up and it seemed like a gallon of goo gushed from her slit..

"AAH, SHIT! You FUCKER!" It wasn't quite a scream, but he hoped she'd been right that everyone had left the building. "DO IT AGAIN! HARDER!"

It was his turn to grunt as he attempted what he worried might be impossible. But adrenalin had different ideas. Her scream was wordless. On his third try she pushed backwards so they met with even more force. He felt the round and swollen head of his cock hit pliant flesh.

Their joint moans and screams meant he wondered about people on the floors above and below. But only for an instant, on the next thrust his ability to think rationally had ended.

Slapping flesh echoed in the room with each collision and combined with yelped screams, grunts and moans. Blue-painted fingernails he couldn't see but knew were perfectly manicured brushed against his shaft as she frigged her clit in sync with their unrestrained fucking. They weren't long, he'd overheard her tell someone in the office she liked doing most of her own typing and didn't like them getting in the way. But that didn't mean she didn't take care of them.

Beads of sweat bounced from her body and his body copied hers as he held her hips and their bodies slammed together as he buried his tumescent prick in her boiling passage. He felt her fingers push to a frenzied pace and he upped his pace and the force of their joint blows.

"AAAHHH, YES! MOTHERFUCKER, THAT'S IT!" Her screamed oath resounded through the room and hard walls of the hall outside. He adjusted his position mid-stroke as her heels rose from the floor and with sudden strength her hand braced against the table to keep her from flying forward. Her cum sprayed out of her pussy as its intruder shoved again to its deepest penetration yet.

"STAY!" Was the last word she managed before her flesh squeezed him like a visa. Her fingers kept up their attack as he wrapped his hands around the fronts of her thighs and pressed into her. He clenched and unclenched his pelvic floor muscles, happy for the college girlfriend who'd convinced him Kegels weren't just for women.

"Oof," he let out with a grunt as she rose higher on her toes. Spasms shook her and primal sounds were all she managed. He pulled back an inch and shoved forward to drive another spasm through her body.

Finally, she settled back on her heels and let out a long, slow moan, followed by a satisfied 'aaahhh.' He felt her fingers tight on the base of his shaft, he pulled back but before he'd exited she grabbed him, he stopped. She pulled his cock and he took the hint and pushed in. She bucked back and with a half dozen strokes he worked himself back to his frenzied pace. She purred loudly and her fingertips danced along his shaft as it did its work.

"Oh... AH, YEAH, face! I NEED YOUR FACE!" His voice was a growled order, she shoved him back and he grunted as his cock bounced free of its prison and she spun and dropped to her knees in front of him.

"Oh my god, THIS is what I've WANTED," she slapped his hands aside and grabbed his shaft and stroked it as she looked up at him, her open mouth a couple of inches from the head that'd gone crimson from the excess blood that powered it.

"Ah...," he flexed his crotch and pumped himself into her hands, "it's... AAAHHH. TAKE IT!"

His first shot was beyond anything he remembered, a thick, white, viscous stream that shot out and ran from the tip of her nose past her forehead and into her hair. Before the next spasm, she wrapped her mouth around the head and her hands pulled what had to be a stream almost as powerful, but she grunted and never broke eye contact.

Her throat made sounds as she swallowed a third load, before she pulled back and continued to force cum from his body to land on each cheek and her chin, before she again took his cock into her mouth and he felt more semen dribble onto her tongue.

"Oh, god," he said and he grabbed her wrists, "no more..."

She released his cock from her mouth and kissed the head. She kept her hands on his prick that hadn't yet softened and rubbed it around her face to smear the white goo to any spot that'd been missed.

"Does that mean, no more," she said in a husky voice between licking his cock, "or not more at all?"

She kept her eyes on his and sucked his cock slowly into her mouth. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"If you want more," he said in a voice with as much threat as he could manage, "I'll give you more."

She kissed the head of his cock before she smiled and stood. She put her arms around his waist and he mimicked her.

Their kiss was slow and their mouths were open. But their tongues wrapped around each other in a slow dance and he tasted their combined cum that she'd gathered on hers and he felt the stickiness on her cheeks. She hadn't been wrong about his fantasies, although it hadn't always been her face, but hers had been prominent since he'd started this job. But no woman he'd been with had ever ENCOURAGED that finale. He'd have felt like an ass to have refused this kiss.

Besides, she felt good. Her body was firm, he'd known that, but had its roundness in the right spots. He wasn't sure of her exact age; if Marianne was right, a dozen years past his mid-twenties. Not that that mattered either, she obviously took care of herself, even if her taste in husbands was apparently poor. His cock was vertical and fully hard again and squeezed between two sets of fit abs.

His hands went down her back and he lifted her skirt to grab her ass cheeks. She shimmied her ass.

After what was a minute or ten, she broke the kiss but held him close.

"Mmm, that was good. Promise me more?"

"Whatever you want, just ask."

"Good, remember that," her smile conveyed something that he again couldn't quite read, but he didn't care, "take me home? Your home? Round two there."

"Yeah, but—-."

"I have my car. I'm not a good person that takes mass transit," but her voice wasn't totally dismissive.

"Okay. But, you need anything?"

She released him and stepped back, put her arms out and did a slow pirouette. She rested her arms on her hips with her elbows bent.

"My phone and purse're over there, have some stuff in the car. Don't need anything else. Oh, one request, Have you told them about me?"

"Never your name, just bit of a general description to one or two of 'em but mostly just general ideas about what we do," he said as he looked at her breasts, exposed with her blouse pulled open and her tiny skirt. And her heels. Then he glanced past her.

"It's an accounting firm across the street. They likely needed the show. Anyway, cool. Don't tell them we work together? I'm a client, if anyone insists. Just... I'm a friend, needs a place for the weekend? Although, I'm guessing they'll figure it out, but let 'em work it out."

"Oh, yeah. Not a problem. I mean... you are."

"Thanks. But you should pull those up," she pointed at his slacks bunched around his ankle before she bent and kissed his prick that was still mostly hard, "go get your stuff, I'll meet you at the parking elevator. You know where it is?"

That last sentence was punctuated with an amused tone. He bent over and snorted as he forced his prick back into confinement as she turned and walked around the table to gather the few items she'd mentioned.

"Don't keep me waiting," she said as he turned to leave, "you get my asshole next time! And I don't want to wait any longer than necessary!"

He twisted his head and grinned before he disappeared from her sight.

A Mansion in Name Only

"I bet this place was quite the sight once, whole street's seen better days but at least it's all on the way up, and all these beautiful, huge, old oak trees," Charlotte said as she pulled her laptop bag, a second black bag that she'd described as her 'ready' bag and her purse from the trunk of her BMW, "but I'm actually impressed."

"We keep the yard in shape, get a couple hundred off the rent each month for it since the owner thinks it sets an example. Like you said, area's on the way up again," Ben hefted the backpack with his laptop and his jacket from the trunk, "and besides, Sammy LIKES to work in the garden."

"Nice roses, he must know what he's doing," she pushed the trunk closed, her purse in one hand and the bag in the other, "lead on. My ass is anxious for ITS turn."

She grinned at him and he shook his head.

"Gonna button your blouse?"

"No."

He raised an eyebrow, shrugged. He'd wondered when they'd met at the elevator door but the garage had been all but empty on a Friday evening. On the drive over, she'd pulled his hand into her gooey crotch and he'd fingered her magnificent clit while she'd stroked his cock through his stained slacks. It was the most memorable car ride he'd ever taken.

His street wasn't the busiest around, but the empty lot next door they and others used for parking was in clear view of any house along the road. He led her to the sidewalk and then ten yards to the front gate. She'd done a quick wipe of her face and apparently had touched up her minimal makeup, but had just brushed the cum in her hair through it, but it'd dried and was noticeable if you knew what to look for. The stains on his slacks had lightened, but were still there.

"Whole flower garden, like the roses, good taste," she said as they entered through the gate. They heard a muted laugh and then a whoop from the house and a din of more exotic sounds. Curtains obscured the view through the large windows on each side of the house's front door.

"Sounds like video game night's started, told you we're pretty lame."

"So...," she drawled as he led her up the four stairs to the front door, "wanna impress me big time?"

"Oh?"

"Take your turn at the game while you ass fuck me, eh? What're you guys playing?"

"Tonight, Maniacal Motor Madness IV," he said as he opened the door and led them in, unsure how to directly address her request, whoops and laughter and screams and a machine gun's burst of fire no longer muffled. She pushed the door closed behind them. She looked around and down.

"Worn, but looks surprisingly clean, for a bunch of dudes! Well, let's get introductions done. Then I have an offer to compensate all of you putting up with me for the weekend."

"Wait'll you see my room...," he said and she chuckled, "ah, well, this way."

He led them a few steps in the hallway, the sounds came through a door to the left and Ben led Charlotte into the room. She'd mentioned this offer back in the office and he'd prodded during the drive over but she'd said he'd get it along with the others.

"Whoa," a voice said, his black skin and hair heavily contrasted to the pale redhead next to him on the couch at the far wall, each had a video game controller in their hands. A dark haired guy holding an open beer can sat in a chair to their right and whooped.

"Hey, Benny, uh," the redhead said, he flicked a button on his controller and the game on the huge screen froze, the roar of a souped-up car engine cut off mid-throb. Ben set his pack and jacket on a worn easy chair to his right just inside the doorway.

"Dude, who's...," the black skinned young man's eyes led the three of them in a detailed study of her body as Charlotte bent at the waist and her blouse fell open to set her bags and purse down alongside the giant television before she sidled to stand next to Ben and wrap his arm.

"This is Charlotte, she's a... friend. Needs a place for the weekend. That's Jaime, in the far chair, Trevor there, and Sammy's the redhead."

Each nodded and offered a "hi, Charlotte," in turn. A smile flashed across Sammy's face but he said nothing further.

"Mike out? What about Andy?" Ben asked.

"With Heather, yeah," Trevor said, "Andy called, hit the pub with guys from work. Said she's giving us time to practice so she doesn't kick our asses that bad. Mike's gone for the weekend, apparently he and Heather got roped into some sort of snap camping trip."

"Nice to meet you, Charlotte," Sammy said, "we're getting pizzas in later, plenty of beer and sodas in the fridge."

"That sounds great. My husband dumped me by text for a whore with giant silicone tits and stuffed all our furniture in a moving van while I was at work... so... Ben's being kind to help me out."

"Holy shit," Trevor and Jaime said in unison as they looked at Ben and he nodded to confirm her statement. Sammy simply mouthed 'what' and shook his head.

"If you want, you can all just call me Mrs. Robinson, since I've already seduced your housemate here and he just gave me the best fuck I've had in a LONG time," she continued and three shocked looks flashed from her to said housemate and back, "and in return for letting me spend the weekend I have an offer."

She shuffled just away from Ben as he simply gave confused looks at the silent questions directed at him. That only increased when Charlotte shrugged her blouse off and dropped it onto her black bag before she reached back and unzipped her skirt and let it drop, her left foot rose and stepped out of it and she used her right foot to toss it onto the pile. She had a broad smile as she stood in nothing but her high, blue heels.

Ben's earlier impressions were confirmed. Despite hair that was a bit more red than blonde, her skin had never been extremely pale, and what flesh he'd seen around the office had a gentle but even tan. Their office fuck hadn't revealed any tan lines, and this view confirmed such didn't exist.

"Yeah, I'm a natural blonde, not quite you, Sammy," she said, her trimmed landing strip just a shade redder than her hair, "now, I've promised Ben he gets to fuck my ass. Since he had only this weekend to play around, before he goes after the chick he really likes, he needs to go for the gusto."

She elbowed him when he started to speak. He shrugged again to the looks he received.

"And, you might think I've gone a bit nuts, given what just happened, and maybe that's true, but here's the offer."

"Offer?" Trevor's question at her pause.

"Starting now, and until six a.m. on Monday, with a specific exception, I'm here for absolute and complete free use for all of you."

Ben's shock made it complete. Charlotte caught the eyes of each young man in turn before she looked at Ben.

"You mean... free...," Sammy said and she turned to him, "like in the..."

"Yeah, like in those videos, but not fake like those," Charlotte said firmly, "any of you, all of you, any hole, any room, any time. Double, triple team me. Hell, I have two hands, think I could take on five of you. Never tried that and this is the weekend for it! Wake me up. Come in me, on me. If you want to wear condoms, up to you. If not, have a wash before going ass to pussy. Otherwise, I don't care. And, I don't have a maternal bone in my body. Nothing to worry about there. Only rules. No scat. And, you three, Ben here, and Mike and Andy. No outside men. But, outside chicks are fine. Chicks are cool. Like, what's her name, this Heather? She flexible? If Andy's got girlfriends, as many as she can coax to show."