Charlotte's Free Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte reached and stroked Ben's crotch. He jumped but settled. Then she bent and pushed her clothes aside and pulled a strap-on dildo from her bag.

"Anything, anything you want, I'll do. Can use this on chicks, they can use on me. Or..."

She looked directly at Sammy and winked. After an instant, he smiled and gave a tny nod before he spoke.

"Safe word?"

"We have a pro," she said in an admiring tone with a smile, "it's rutabaga. But you guys don't need one, if you can't handle any more, just lock yourself in your room. But it better be locked... if not, I'm allowed to come in. You bring a chick home, she's fair game for me, too, remember!"

The housemates looked at each other for an instant before they broke into various smiles.

"And, the one limitation," she continued, "tomorrow night's the City Founders' Dinner. I'm expected to attend. I plan to do so. But, as many of you who want to attend, can."

"Oh, hell," Jaime said, "that's not the kind of event they invite US to!"

"Yeah," she said, "they invite shitheels like my soon-to-be-ex and his slut. But, I can get as many of you in as want to come with me. I like the idea of having a posse of handsome, young, men and women surrounding me. And..."

She set the strap-on down and quickly undid Ben's slacks and pushed them down.

"Uh, hey!" He said.

She grabbed his half-hard cock, which had been undecided, and sucked it into her mouth. Two soft gasps and a whoop from Trevor. She stood again and used the freshened salive to stroke his cock.

"I can still taste my cunt juice on Ben's cock, I taste pretty good. Now, we'll have to make a few adjustments at the dinner," she said, "but it's not like it won't still be a free use zone. Everyone cool?"

She pumped Ben's cock as the other three looked at each other.

"Yeah," they answered in triplicate, "we're cool."

"Ooh, I am SO gonna enjoy this weekend, I've dreamed of draining a pack of hot, young dudes before I got too old, but hey, I am, well, WAS, a married woman," she punctuated that with a harsh laugh, "so... okay, we're on the clock, NOW. I told Ben if he really wanted to impress me, he'd take his turn at the game while he assfucked me. And..."

She pointed at the TV then paused and looked at each guy in turn. "Although you'll be stuck with his sloppy seconds, my pussy and mouth will be free and I'd like them filled at the same time. Now, will someone please get me a beer and some water while I get everyone interested ready? And I'm not a precious bitch, just bring the can!"

Jaime stood quickly and dashed through the passage in the middle of the side wall. Charlotte rummaged in her bag and pulled out a large bottle of lube and tossed it for Ben to catch. She bent and helped him step out of his slacks and briefs then pushed his shoes off before she stood and grabbed his cock and pulled him toward the couch while he unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it to land near his slacks.

She stopped a few steps from the couch, stroked Ben's cock with one hand and used the other to gesture for Trevor and Sammy to stand up. They smiled and set the controllers on the couch and followed her order. She licked her lips as she looked at Sammy and the redhead stepped forward and she slid her arm around his waist and he did the same. She had to incline her head slightly to match her shorter target and their initial kiss was tentative before he grabbed both of her ass cheeks and pressed his mouth hard against hers. Their bodies rubbed against each other but her right hand's rhythm on the taller Ben's cock never faltered. She bent her left leg and pushed her thigh against Sammy's crotch. She broke the kiss and separated so she could just slip her hand to the button on his denim shorts.

"Why are these still on? Don't I turn you on?" She kissed him then nudged him and twisted slightly as he backed up a step to allow Trevor to take his place. This time it was her turn to bend her neck backwards to meet his mouth.

"Another hot boy with a disappointing amount of clothes on," she said as this time her hand started at the waistband of his chino shorts and under his loose tee and up his torso, "oh, shit, someone does washboards."

He chuckled and pulled his shirt off. She kissed across his chest as he worked on his belt and snap.

"Whoa," Jaime said as he entered the room just as Charlotte bent to push her mouth over Sammy's cock and didn't stop until her nose nestled into the closely cropped thatch of pubic hair a few shades redder than her own. She continued to stroke Ben's cock and her other hand found and explored the head of Trevor's cock, already swollen and a raven-black highlight at the end of an ebony shaft.

She traded mouth for hand on Sammy's cock and used an even and deliberate pace to suck Trevor's cock into her mouth. Jaime licked his lips as he held the beer and a plastic bottle of water. Sammy and Ben both moaned as blue fingernails offered colorful accents to the hands that stroked their cocks.

After she'd buried her nose a second time in Trevor's black thatch of pubic hair and he exhaled puffed breaths, she pulled her mouth off and gave the head a last swirl with her tongue. She squeezed and released the cocks in her hands and spun and gave each a kiss before she stood, took a step and held Jaime's cheeks while she kissed him. His resistance to her effort to open his mouth lasted possibly a nanosecond before their tongues were engaged. Then she broke the kiss and took the beer and water.

"Why are you still dressed? And?" She looked around at the others. Ben recognized it as her command tone, and apparently so did the others. Jaime whipped off his tee shirt and went to his shorts as she put the can to her mouth and took a long drink of the beer before she exchanged it for the water. Trevor cupped her right breast in his hand and bent to suck and restore the nipple to its full glory while Sammy dropped to his knees and nudged her to turn so he could put his face in her crotch. Ben kneaded both of her ass cheeks before he slid his erect prick between them and massaged her sweaty back. She purred and caressed her free breast with the cold can.

"Ah, cheap beer," she said, "my 'husband' only drinks that craft stuff. Glad my boys aren't so precious..."

Ben read her tone and bent and nibbled at her neck and shoulder as he rubbed his cock against her ass and spoke in a stage whisper for all of them. "We're rude, crude and with few redeeming social values. That's why you're gonna walk out of here on Monday bowlegged as hell. If you can walk at all."

"I'm gonna enjoy you trying to match that boast," she said and arched her neck as Ben continued to kiss and nip at her flesh and guzzled beer then water before she handed both to Jaime, who'd taken the opportunity to strip as he'd been instructed, and he quickly set them on the coffee table that sat in the middle of the room. Trevor used his teeth to hold each nipple in turn while his tongue flicked at the tips. She'd sidled her feet apart to allow Sammy better access and he stopped only long enough to speak quickly.

"This IS one tasty twat!" She chuckled and pushed his head back to where it would be more useful. She gestured with her other hand and Jaime approached and she grabbed his cock and pulled him and she kissed him quickly then she twisted quickly to glance at Ben.

"I only see four of you here. That's hardly enough to take me down," she said in a husky tone full of challenge and hope, "but maybe there's more to you than meets the eyes."

Her mouth met Jaime's with force, but he'd anticipated and his tongue met the intruder at the border and momentarily advanced into enemy territory. Ben made a loud kissing sound at her neck before he backed away just far enough so the crimson head of his cock still nestled between her ass cheeks. He held the plastic bottle of lube near her ear and flipped it open.

"Let's see if your ass can cash the check your mouth wrote," Ben growled as he slathered lube on his engorged flesh. Charlotte broke her assault on Jaime's mouth and laughed.

"Four on one, what's a girl to do!" She pitched her voice into almost a squeal before it morphed to a deep husky drawl. "Big man thinks he can handle my ass! And another for my dripping cunt!"

"Your cunt's mine," Sammy growled from near the floor.

"And two big, bad cocks for my mouth! This round! Get that game in four player mode," Charlotte's voice still deep and husky as she shoved the redhead's face back against her pussy.

"Jaime," Trevor said after he gave each breast a last kiss and straightened, "get that big blanket from the spare room, we'll put it on the floor."

Charlotte released his cock and he dashed into the hallway while Trevor retrieved his controller from the couch and he manipulated controls and the screen morphed from the mid-action shot and tiny green LEDs lit up on two idle controllers on the coffee table. Jaime returned with the blanket. She pulled Sammy to stand as Ben held her shoulders and moved them backwards and the dark-haired housemate threw the blanket to spread and lowered it to the floor. Trevor quickly keyed IDs for the two fresh controllers.

"Down," Charlotte said after she'd quickly kissed Sammy and pressed his chest. He smiled and dropped to his back as his stiff prick quivered above his curly and closely-cropped red patch. He caught his controller after Jaime grabbed it from the sofa. Charlotte straddled him and quickly lowered herself and grabbed his prick and without further fanfare she aimed it and dropped. Both grunted as his flesh buried itself fully into her body as she settled on her knees.

"Aaahhh, feels good," she said as she spread her legs and leaned forward, "one in..."

Ben dropped quickly with his knees either side of Sammy's legs and slid forward. He put lube on his finger and quickly inserted it and spread the slick gel while she pumped slowly to expose a third of Sammy's cock on each movement.

"I can stick my own finger up my ass," Charlotte growled. Ben laughed as he pulled his clear and wiped the excess lube on her ass cheek. She offered a wordless grunt. He grabbed his slickened cock and put the tip at her second entrance. She paused with Sammy's cock fully inserted. Ben adjusted his body and let out an audible exhale as he forced his cock past her anal ring but was in no hurry to reach full depth. Her body rippled.

"Ooh," Sammy said, "I've always wondered what you'd be like in bed, Benny!"

Charlotte's laugh turned to a hard grunt when Ben grabbed her hips and shoved the remainder of his prick into her ass, the slap of colliding flesh clear.

"Now THAT feels good," he said as he pulled back before he shoved forward again. After another thrust, he and Sammy adjusted Charlotte so they could fuck pussy and ass in unison.

"Fuckin' hell, I've SO needed THIS!" Charlotte's neck arched back and she closed her eyes before she grunted as the two cocks impaled her body repeatedly. "But I need MORE! And get that game going!"

Trevor tossed Jaime one of the fresh controllers and handed the other to Ben. Then they knelt either side of Sammy's head and Charlotte immediately sucked Trevor's hard ebony flesh into her mouth as her body bounced.

"Man, never played upside down," Sammy laughed as he arched his neck and used his hips to fuck the woman above him. Charlotte released Trevor's cock and kissed him quickly before she sucked Jaime's cock in.

"And, GO!" Trevor tapped his controller and screeching guitar chords morphed to squealing tires as an overpowered muscle car's rear end fishtailed and sped away from the camera as bright red numbers counted down from five.

Ben's brain was on overload. He tried to control his post-apocalyptic all-terrain battle jeep as three others dodged and charged through the radioactive ruins of a once-proud city destroyed in nuclear fire and he, Trevor and Jaime all tried to account for the almost random movements of Sammy's battle jeep!

The first time Ben had ever fucked a woman she'd given him only her ass in a misguided notion to remain a 'virgin,' and he'd developed almost an obsession to keep anal as part of his sex life. But this time his pleasure was... unique. And amazing as each of Charlotte's passages pressed against the other by the forced intrusions of flesh not her own.

This was beyond anything he'd ever felt. He and Sammy had quickly found a comfortable pace and Charlotte pumped back and her body shook and shivered as her ass and pussy rippled with her pleasure. The sight of her head rapidly moving from Trevor to Jaime and back simply amazed him. He wondered if their expressions of lust and pleasure and concentration as they tried to control their battle jeeps was his. He knew his body dripped at least as much sweat as did theirs.

And then he felt it. Her body shook and her muscles tensed and flexed and sounds escaped around her sucks. He upped his pace and nudged Sammy's thigh with his knee and on his second thrust the redhead matched him. Charlotte's body shook and she let out a hard grunt as she swivelled her head from Jaime to Trevor and his cock forced its way deep into her throat as the double fucking shoved her forward and her nose collided with his solid pubic flesh.

"OH, shit," Trevor said as his mouth flew open. His battle jeep veered hard before he regained control.

"OOOOHHHH, FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Charlotte's neck and back arched as her mouth flew from Trevor's cock and her body jumped and bucked as Ben and Sammy slammed themselves to their full depths in absolute synchrony. A spray of cum forced its way past the redhead's cock to cover three sets of thighs.

"Goddam, that is hot," Sammy yelped. He and Ben pulled back until only their cockheads were still in their victim's body before they slammed forward as hard as they could.

"AAAHHH...," was the closest sound to actual words before her voice devolved to screams and moans as reddish-blonde hair and sweat flew as Charlotte's back and hips clenched and both Ben and Sammy grunted as her ass and cunt clamped down on their pricks and her knees bounced from the floor and more of her cum gushed out.

"Go... go," she said followed by a series of staccato grunts as her assailants didn't slow their dual attack on her openings. Her body shook and muscles flexed as she used their fucks to allow her to suck Jaime's prick entirely down her throat. It was his turn to grunt and his battle jeep flew fifty feet through the air as it veered and ran up a pile of rubble and bounced hard on the landing. She gave him three rapid sucks as she was double fucked before she switched to give Trevor the same treatment.

"Oh... shit... it's BATH time," Ben shouted and lube and sweat flew from his cock and her anus gaped as he pulled free from her body. He stood and pulled Charlotte up by her shoulders and she jumped her body over Sammy's prone form. He blinked and shook his head before he understood as Charlotte grabbed Ben's cock and positioned it in front of her face.

"Oh... kay, yeah," Trevor said as he thumbed the pause on the game as he and Jaime shuffled back and both stood and Sammy scrambled to his feet.

"Yeah, babe, take it," Ben growled as a stream of white goo hit Charlotte's lips and tongue before she pulled a second shot and ran it across her nose and closed eyes. She pulled a third of the cock into her mouth and pulled three more shots and opened her eyes before she shoved Ben aside and grabbed Sammy's cock. She directed his first shot at her forehead and hair before she sucked him dry as he shuddered and pumped his hips.

"Man... now THAT's tasty cum," she wiped across her face with her left hand and sucked and licked at its gathered offering, and then she looked at Trevor and Jaime, "I need more orgasms..."

"I get your ass," Trevor said and Jaime snorted. Ben bent and grabbed the bottle of lube and tossed it in the air and his housemate caught it. He and Sammy moved out of the way as Jaime landed on his back. Charlotte straddled him and quickly pulled his prick into her body as she lowered onto him.

"Your cocks better not be done," Charlotte said firmly as she looked at Ben and Sammy, "we're still playing here!"

Trevor dropped to his knees and quickly slathered lube on his ebony prick before he moved forward and her grunt became a load moan as he shoved the entirety of his prick past her back door. He exhaled hard through his open mouth before he spoke.

"This is the best ass I've ever fucked."

Charlotte pulled forward before she pushed back, all three grunted. "Fuck right it's the best ass you've ever had. Better not let it get bored!"

Trevor laughed but he grabbed her hip with his left hand. "Ready, Jaime? On one, two, RAMMING SPEED!"

Their victim's neck and back arched and she screamed. "YEAH! COCKS! My mouth NEEDS cocks! "Push GO, lame asses!"

The combination of Charlotte's incredible fucking and a bit of self-stroking meant her mouth was offered two fully erect pricks.

"Holy sh...," Ben grunted as Charlotte's face hit his pubic bone and her throat squeezed his cock, "how can..."

His battle jeep veered crazily as his cock was sucked deep into her throat twice more before she released him and screamed a moan. Which was all she took time for before Sammy's cock received matching treatment as Trevor's and Jaime's fucking didn't slow.

Ben swiped sweat from his eyebrows as he moaned as the best blowjob he'd ever had continued, then yelped as he dodged his battle jeep from a crazy turn by Jaime. His gaze swivelled rapidly from the screen to the lithe succubus they surrounded and impaled. Her taut flesh on her back and thighs rippled without pause and she shook and jumped and was slammed to and fro but she fucked hard in return and her mouth never wavered in its purpose. It wasn't like they'd been lovers for any amount of time, his sense said she was in the midst of a minutes-long climax, but the one, maybe two rational neurons still on duty said that was impossible. The absolute disinterest of the rest of his brain in anything but the pleasure his cock was receiving and his need to keep his battle jeep from driving off a cliff or being shot forced any other worries to evaporate.

"AAAHHHRRRGGGHHH," Jaime shouted as his battle jeep veered into dual cannon blasts, "upside down!"

Charlotte's laugh turned to a grunt as the man below her thrust his pelvis up and forward with even more force than he'd managed before.

"YEAH," she yelled before her ability to speak was again canceled when she sucked Sammy's cock into her mouth on the next synchronized attack when Trevor adjusted to match Jaime's new force. The latter took advantage of his elimination to slide the controller away and his hands grabbed the sandwiched woman's breasts. Her twitches kicked up a notch as he kneaded flesh and squeezed her distended nipples.

"Aahh, shi... fuck!" Sammy's exclamation was forced out with his cock fully buried in Charlotte's mouth when her full body spasm shoved her face harder against his crotch. Only the combination of Jaime's grip on her tits and Trevor's slight lean forward as he again buried his shaft deeply into her ass kept her from launching vertically. He and Jaime pulled back and rammed themselves home again and her muffled scream caused Sammy's head to flip back and a screamed moan was torn from his throat as his battle jeep overcorrected and rolled and flew into an apparently bottomless chasm and spun as gravity had its way with it.

A stream of gushed cum chased Charlotte's mouth when she pulled back in sync when her pair of flesh intruders retreated to prepare their next attack. She somehow licked at the white goo as it splashed against her lips and her cheek as she turned her head.

Warned, Ben braced himself when Charlotte's aim, despite what he thought were her closed eyes, repeated Sammy's treatment on him. Trevor's and Jaime's grunts were loud with their effort and the slapped flesh of the collisions almost overwhelmed the barely-controlled engines and machine gun fire from the two remaining battle jeeps that jousted on the television. The day had been an escalating series of new and intense pleasures, and he wondered how he was going to survive a weekend of this, much less his boss surviving it! Her body writhed and quivered and jumped and shook with what must've been a single, solid orgasm as her attackers impaled her with two more thrusts at the absolute peak of their power.