All Comments on 'Chased, Captured, and Bred'

by BreedersDigest

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She continued home and called the police. They took her to the local hospital, did a rape kit and gave her a plan B pill. They would run a check on the man's DNA and if it turned up negative,v they would lay a trap to catch him before he could strike again.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Needs a part 2 or more. She still continues her runs on the same path but as the months pass she grows bigger with pregnancy. Have her bring a friend along for “security” in her engorged state but really so the attacker can breed them too

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The act of rape would be exciting at the moment, a long with Fear too, as you never know if he is going to go ahead, and take your life as he took your pussy by force. No reason for a second chapter, as it can only go on a couple different ways. One she get Pregnant by the Unprotected rape. Two nothing more happens except her complete Nervous breakdown from the rape. Or three she goes on living with it, a long with all Medications she has to take to control all the STDs he gave her. Or maybe lives with both all three Options??

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

In her future on her morning runs she armed herself with a gun, to take care of the son of a bitch that raped her, if he shows up again. Then Continues her morning run, to never worry about him again..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story. We need a chapter 2 where Taylor keeps running in the early morning as her belly gets bigger and bigger and when she gives birth she finds the guy again and she lets him take her again as this was the best sex Taylor ever had rven if it was rape

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please write more. Even if it isn't smut, there is a deftness to your writing that is captivating, and I want to hear your voice. But also please write more smut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous