All Comments on 'Chasing Her in the Wild'

by Lifestyle66

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
LechemanLecheman3 months ago

Hmm Loving Wives?

MrPixelMrPixel3 months ago

Was that mushroom cloud on the horizon the sum of the exploding heads? Great fun.

spence5969spence59693 months ago

Cute, but not really in the right category.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

How is this a loving wife story? Maybe wildlife adventures of draining some balls.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just another nonsense femdom menhater fantasy.

RosenkavalierRosenkavalier3 months ago

Humor category, not LW

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’ll hand it to you, you managed to slip some stealth borderline beastiality past the admins. Congrats?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

????? What the hell was that supposed to be? Oh well, stupid is as stupid does. And this was certainly stupid.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Nothing in your tags says loving wife story.

Prince020402Prince0204023 months ago

Needed to be in the Wild Kingdom category 😂

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut3 months ago

Then the acorn fell from the tree and the police officer mag dumped into the car.

Well, it can't just have been an acorn falling onto the car that caused that bout of lunacy. Can it?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Uh, what?

I can understand that putting this in NonHuman would have given away the ending, but I think the NonC-R crowd might have been more appropriate.

4☆ for cleverness and execution.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLifestyle66@Lifestyle66
I've enjoyed writing for my own benefit in the past. Being a geek in my previous careers, learning to write a good story is now a challenge for my spare time. I'm an older male interested in the Loving Wives category, with those stories involving consensual sharing. I don't...