Chaste Honeymoon: Why a Metal Cage?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greta wiggled and rejoiced. I began to suck the pussy, as if it had been a penis. No one had ever done that to her, and I heard the moans of a happy girl.

I nibbled on either labia. Greta moaned with pleasure.

I devoted time to the perineum. Like a true gentleman, I paid a visit to the rosebud that was still wet with my saliva: Greta responded to my attentions by quivering and moaning.

The noise of the magic wand had become louder. My wife was enjoying herself, although I could not see the chair where she was sitting.

Greta ordered me to stop making her wait.

I began to eat her with the voracity of a hungry wolf. Her flesh, her clit, her hair, her thighs, her labia again, her clit. My tongue was in at depths I had never reached.

Once again Greta's fingers gripped my hair. "Don't give to stop Dean!"

I would not have stopped for anything in the world. The position ached, my knees were pressed against the hard floor, handcuffs counted my wrists behind my back, but I wouldn't have stopped eating that pussy for anything in the world

Greta stopped talking and moaning and began to emit a long, deep moan, like the howl of a wolf.

She squeezed my head tighter and tighter and howled. If I had my hands free, I would have buried a finger in her asshole, but all I could do was suck and eat.

After an interminable time, Greta stopped howling and also stopped breathing, almost. The grip of my fingers loosened, and she slumped onto her back, welcomed by our soft mattress.

As Greta floated ecstatically in post-orgasmic bliss, I heard the voice of my wife, who had meanwhile turned off the magic wand.

Britney had sat beside the girl lying down and was stroking her cheeks and strands of hair from her sweaty forehead.

"It's okay, honey, you've been a good girl, now just rest and don't think about anything. We've got you, it's okay."

With an edge to her voice, Greta found the strength to say, "Doesn't it seem fair to...HIM...I had a gigantic orgasm, and we two don't give him anything?"

Britney smiled.

"The motto of our Chaste Honeymoon is Never Reciprocate, Greta. He knows he can expect no reward, no prize. Maybe I will never allow him to cum for the duration of the Honeymoon -- or maybe I will release him for three consecutive days, I haven't decided yet. He does his duty out of devotion, but he should expect nothing in return."

"It is not right for a girl to never allow him..."

Greta said no more, but a tear appeared on her eyelashes.

"It's okay, child... you did well. Don't worry about HIM...or Dean, or your boyfriend: I understood very well who you were referring to. Males must love you without expecting anything in return. Or perhaps, something, which, however, will not be a hasty orgasm, or a quick cumshot, but further provocation and denial, or torture or punishment."

Britney looked at me for the first time and asked, "Ask with all sincerity what you desire, Dean. And don't lie to make me happy: you know I don't like lies."

I knew what I craved. "I would like to be hung on the cross of Saint Andrew, with the cage on, so that this poor girl knows she has nothing to fear from me."

"Nothing else?"

"If you are not tired, I would like to receive an administration of lashes--but first put a gag in my mouth, otherwise with my pig-like grunts, I might disturb our guest's sleep."

"All right."

The tears disappeared from Greta's face, which was now lit up with a sweet smile.

###

Over the next few days, Greta often came to visit us and to play volleyball on the beach on the Keyholders' team. She often talked with my wife or the other Owners, and sometimes asked Britney for permission to be served from my mouth.

.

Chapter 4 spoilers for an upcoming episode.

.

A year later, Britney and I returned to that same Resort.

I had impregnated my wife, and we were about to crown our hope of having the first of two children. She had a much-admired baby bump: everyone was patting her belly congratulating the mother-to-be, and some women were patting my blue balls, congratulating the father-to-be (barely holding back giggles at my current predicament, but admiring my devotion).

One of the girls was Greta!

She came to meet us and immediately told us the story of a whole year.

After getting to know us, Greta had decided that although she could put up with her boyfriend not accepting Naturism, she could not put up with him not agreeing to practice cunnilingus, just for a silly Batman movie!

For a few weeks Greta tried to reason with him, then, seeing that he was too stubborn, she left him.

A few weeks later, at a cousin's wedding, he met a friend who was also a naturist. He was nice, cheerful, and proudly naturist (although during the wedding it was not apparent, that they were all clothed). From the very first date, she mentioned the cage to him as a sex toy to use sometimes, just to see what his reaction was. He blushed violently and then confessed, "See, I didn't know how to tell you this, but I wear a chastity cage every day-even now!"

So they got engaged and were on vacation with us at the resort!

Since they were both very young, they sought advice from us on how to prevent him from losing his fertility. Britney was the shining example of how a caged husband almost 365 days a year still managed to impregnate his wife. I don't know whether the doctors considered it a miracle or something normal. For us it was normal. And the following year, I impregnated her again!

But that's another story.

#### Disclaimer. This is completely imaginary fiction. More about Dean and Britney in previous episodes of "Here Comes The Bride (Only)" https://www.literotica.com/series/se/here-comes-the-bride-only. All the characters are over 18 years old. English is not my mother tongue, forgive my mistakes.####

12