All Comments on 'Chastity - A Female Perspective'

by escalus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I actually liked this story. I myself am preparing myself for the day when my wife of 30 years no longer wants to have sex. I will be absolutely fine with chastity and she knows it. However I will continue to give her full body massages as often as possible just not penetration. I will likely wear a chastity device either full time or every night. Right now I give her all holidays off and we have taken a month off at a time several times in the past year. I truly love her with all my heart

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, that relationship is fucked I feel bad for the kids. This is what happens when you turn to religion instead of science to 'heal' things. Perhaps she had a disorder effecting her hormones and that's why she disent have a libido. But nah, she just wants to live the rest of her days controlling her husband and having no intimacy. Fucking nutjob.

jmkuehnjmkuehnabout 1 year ago

Why would any man ever agree to nothing but a handy for the rest of his life? I'm sorry, I don't buy it. No man would be happy with this arrangement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1 Corinthians 7:2-5:

But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband. The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife. Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

Sooo what church was she going to? What Bible did they write that would make this kind of practice acceptable. The last part of vs. 5 points to the fact that this woman's husband will certainly lose the self control over wanting to pump a load into a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What fucking hogwash. This fucking bitch needs to get kicked to the curb ASAP, along with her fucking Religious chastity. Like most marriages after a few kids the woman simply doesn't want to give it up, with out a fucking fight about it. I got news for these fucking chastity bitches, sex is about 50% of the total pack of a marriage. Without the sex part there is no real marriage. Why any man would ever put up with this for a single second, is beyond any real man Comprehension. Divorce from this kind of non-loving wife, who real hates her husband. If she feels that fucking her husband is Beneath her, then divorce is the only loving thing to do for your husband, he Deserves better then her! Then the ex-husband can move on to a real loving woman, that gives sex to the man she loves!!

PS one more thought did she ever Discuss with her husband if he wanted anymore children, no she just made the Decision All by herself, saying fuck you husband, oh no she said NO fuck you ever again!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I guess since the whole thing is a fictional account, it doesn't matter that the church this bitch found is made up as well. Nothing in the Bible supports chastity in marriage, quite the opposite in fact. This husband is staying for the kids and to avoid a costly divorce. He's probably balls deep in anyone willing to fuck him.

RegretsRegrets9 months ago

PIV Engagement and Marriage

This deserves a hearing. I will begin with pregnancy, which often flags the onset of disability for women. Urinary incontinence and whatnot. Yet women often look forward to pregnancy and don’t see the downside before that becomes a reality for them. If the dangers of pregnancy and the common experience of lifelong problems which too often result were highlighted we might see the pendulum swing. If men had the burden of being pregnant a machine would have been invented. Some women, though, adore being pregnant. They are good at it and suffer little. This offers a clue about the forward direction. It should become more common that couples pass their need for children to these surrogate ladies, who would embrace the opportunity to be pregnant 15 or 20 times

What would be the result? More women would retain their girlish figures and would certainly experience better health generally for the rest of their lives, never having carried a child.

This would hopefully lead on to a widespread acceptance that allowing men to poke away at their reproductive equipment might only lead to trouble and should be dissuaded in marriage. And so, sensible, vocal, and influential cohorts would arise, praising Non PIV in marriage, and pointing to zestful and youthful wives that would result from such practices

But, for young people, on the path to such a marriage, what of them? Non PIV engagement, of course! Non PIV engagement and marriage would bring huge benefit. Wives would be incredibly young and healthy more generally well into their 50s, better companions for their menfolk.. More loving marriages would result. The wife would remain a mystery to her husband all her life. He will never “know” his wife in the biblical sense, but she will stay as the young women he was strongly attracted to originally.

To help with the NON PIV agenda, men would wear chastity devices upon entering engagement. Release would be frequent but always only once his hands are in handcuffs behind his back.

Male chastity would become so common as to pass without comment. Women would be transformed and much healthier by avoiding pregnancy and its destructive consequences, ignored for far too long. Men would be made strongly adoring of the one who holds the only pathway to his sexual relief. The wider population benefits are too obvious to need help from me.

WifesChastityWifesChastityabout 2 months ago

Thanks for the story. Nice to read something somewhat real about this topic.

For us it was somewhat different because I am the one who wanted chastity ( I'm male) and it took me a few years to convince her of the positive side. And she was younger than this story but by 24 she had made her commitment and myself too. Nearly 40 years later and still happily married

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous