Chastity Cage Secret Pt. 02

Story Info
The day after Dave’s wife has her first Hotwife date.
2.4k words
4.54
12.6k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing outside the entrance to our house, thinking of the last 3 days after my wife walked in on me with a chastity cage on and using a dildo in my ass..I took a deep breath and entered the house.

As soon as I was in the house I heard Britney, my wife, call out. "I saw you hesitating outside Dave." Then in a more authoritative voice, "Get into the bedroom. Now."

I walked directly to the bedroom as ordered, with no indication of what was going to happen.

I stopped in my tracks as I entered the room. Britney was lying on the bed wearing only the black lace panties, the ones she took to wear for her date. They looked damp and well used. She pinched her erect nipples, rubbed her wet panties and licked her finger.

"Get naked and lie down on the bed, on your back, my cuckold husband." She blew me a kiss as she stood up and motioned to the bed.

I was so surprised and turned on I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough. Throwing them in the corner I practically jumped into the bed. She's forgiven me! I thought. She's going to remove this chastity cage finally. We're going to have make-up sex! Her Hotwife fuck had evened the score between us! I was ecstatic. My locked cock trying to burst out of its metal cage.

"Good boy" as I lay on my back and she straddled my body, her ass sitting on my locked cock. I went to grab her, hold her, but she grabbed my wrists, "Not so fast big boy. We still need to talk" as she leaned forward, her tits in my face and my wrists stretched above my head. I started to lick her erect nipples when I felt something wrap around my wrists. Click, click..handcuffs around the headboard we're attached to my wrists. I hadn't noticed them in my excitement. They must have been hidden.

Then Britney sat up, slid back to sit on my legs, her beautiful tits and nipples out of my mouths reach. "Now that we have that done we can seriously talk."

"Wha..what?" I was caught off guard completely.

"You thought everything was good between us and you were going to fuck me, didn't you?" "Right?"

I said Yes, in a defeated tone.

"Our marriage isn't saved yet..even though that amazing fucking Mark gave me last night sure was a step in the right direction" She gave me a mischievous evil grin. "Oh ya, Mark would be the owner of the cock you saw in my messages. Did you like them? Be honest now honey. You know what lying to me will get you now."

I stared at her beautiful body on top of me, and I blurted out "Yes! Yes! It was so incredibly hot! I wanted to rip off my cage and jerk off to the sight of you getting pounded with his big cock!"

"Good boy" as she fondled my swollen balls. "These sure look full. Getting a bit of the blue balls, hey Honey? Well, before we discuss this more I have a job for you that I've learned a good cuckold should always do."

She took off her panties and rubbed the wet crotch on my face, nose and in my mouth.

"Mark filled me up with his cum last night, a lot of cum. I showered after to clean myself up, but the reason I needed you home at an exact time is because I invited him into our house today. After he helped me pick up these handcuffs."

My eyes widened, he had been in our house?!

"He fucked me again just before you came home. No shower this time" as she removed the panties from my mouth and lifted her fucked pussy above my face. I could see remnants of his cum still there.

"Some has been absorbed by my panties and run out, but I'm still wet enough for you to get a taste. Now lick his cum from your wife's pussy Cucky." She lowered her pussy to my mouth.

I was more than willing to lick her fucked pussy, not that I had a choice. This was my fantasy coming true. Tied up and "forced" to eat her lover's cum.

She smothered my face as I started to lick her dripping pussy. She would manoeuvre to allow me to breath, but I was constantly licking.

Then she started to tell me about her night in detail as she grinded her pussy into my face.

"When I first saw Mark's cock I was speechless. It was large and hanging down bigger than other cocks are hard..including yours. And it wasn't even a black cock, that are supposed to be even bigger" she chuckled.

"Keep licking Honey, deep in my cunt. Get all his cum. Mmm. Mark's balls looked so big and full. I don't know what overtook me but I just had to have that big cock in my mouth. I was on my knees and trying to fit that monster down my throat. There was a lot of gagging and choking as he grabbed my head and inched his cock slowly in my eager mouth. I could feel it growing in my mouth, filling my throat until I had to push away and gasp for air."

"He held my face and looked me in the eyes and said "I want to watch your face as my cock enters your married pussy".

"He lifted me effortlessly and lay me down on the edge of the bed, lifting my legs up. He stood between my legs, his cock hard as a rock. The black lace panties were still on me. He didn't remove them, only pushed them to the side as the head of his big cock lined up to the entrance of my pussy. I was so wet. I could feel his cock spreading my pussy as the head entered me. The feeling was incredible, that big cock stretching me wider than ever, even just the head. But when he started to push his cock into me ever so slowly..Oh my God it was unbelievable. He held my thighs tight as I trembled and shook the deeper he went. He gently moved back and forth, getting my tight pussy used to his big cock. When he finally rested his balls against my ass I shuddered and orgasmed just from being that deep in me. I felt like a virgin, no cock ever reaching that far in me."

"Now that my pussy was accepting his full cock, he really started fucking me. I was lifted up, his cock still deep in me, my legs around his waist. He sat on the edge of the bed and started to bounce me up and down that magnificent cock. I thought I would pass out from the multiple orgasms I was having. My erect nipples were in his mouth as I cried out in ecstasy. God it was fucking amazing! He flipped me over on my stomach and began to pound me from behind. You recall that part in the video baby?" She reached behind and squeezed my full blue balls, locked in their prison. I could only whimper and moan, my voice muffled by her pussy.

"Keep licking baby. Yes! That's it. Right there. You found the spot. Don't you dare stop." I kept licking like my life depended on it.

"He fucked me what seemed like forever. In all kinds of positions. I was his fuckdoll and he was using me hard, pushing me into the bed, lifting my legs in the air, bouncing me on his cock. My orgasms were so intense I'm sure I even blacked out at some time. And he never came yet, but my fucked cunt was sopping wet."

"When he was ready to cum he threw me on my back, lifted my legs and thrust his cock into me. He pushed my legs back to my head, pinning them there as he fucked me with a ferocious pounding. He was a wild animal in heat. I cried out and moaned and screamed, every sound coming from my mouth as I orgasmed uncontrollably. I felt his massive cock grow even more as he cried out OH FUCK I'M GOING TO CUM! His cock exploded in my pussy, his cum shooting deep into me. I orgasmed so hard from his cock cumming in me. Fuck it was amazing!"

Her story was so fucking hot my locked cock shot out cum as I licked her clit and she started to orgasm. "OH FUCK YES! YES! OH MY GOD DON'T STOP!! OOHH YESSSSS!"

Then silence except both our heavy breathing as she moved down off my face. My chastity cage was sticky with my cum, my cock still pushing against the cage. Her pussy was soaking wet, my face soaking wet.

She leaned forward and kissed me full on the lips.

"Thank you my beautiful cuckold husband"

She lay on top of me for awhile, just relaxing after her orgasm. I was enjoying it all, but had to ask,"Uhm, honey, do I get unlocked today?"

Britney smiled, "The handcuffs? Of course silly. The chastity cage? The keys are still at Charlene's place."

"What? Still?"

She put her finger on my lips to quiet me. "I'll call Charlene later about the keys, but we need to clean up right now. I'm getting hungry and my cucky hubby needs to make dinner for us."

She unlocked the handcuffs and she grabbed my hand. "Shower time. I need you to scrub my back."

So I'm in the shower with my sexy wife, rubbing her body with soap suds, and I can't do anything with her because of my locked cock. It was driving me crazy. Then she scrubbed my back, her soapy finger went down to the crack of my ass and pushed in. I cried out in surprise.

"Whats the matter? I know you like it. And I know you can take something much bigger too."

My face got red.

Then she pulled her finger out and slapped my ass with her open hand hard.

I cried out again.

"You probably like that too, don't you?"

More red face, still embarrassed by all my fantasies.

The evening was spent as she said it would be from now on, me serving and pampering her. A glass of wine for her as I made a simple dinner. She relaxed in the living room as I cleaned everything up.

I walked into the living toom when I was done, "Kitchen is all cleaned Honey."

"Good boy. Come over here and kneel down in front of me. Time to talk about your fantasies"

I was extremely nervous after hearing this, but the days events had put me in a very submissive state of mind. I kneeled in front of her as she sat on the chair. She pushed my head down on her lap.

"There. At my feet being so obedient. Just where you belong" as she stroked my hair.

"Close your eyes sweetie, and think of all your fantasies, then say what you're thinking. Keep your eyes closed, so you're not looking at me and getting embarrassed and scared to open up." I closed my eyes as she said.

"Did you like that little smack on the ass I gave you in the shower? Open up and be honest with me Baby" she said in a soothing. voice.

"Yes I did. I like the feeling of being under your control."

"Well that's good. So then..I know you liked hearing about my date and watching the video. Would you want to watch it in person, up close? Be in the bedroom with us?"

She was rubbing my head like you would a puppy you were rewarding. "Yes...yes I would." I could feel my face getting red as I opened up to her.

"I know you enjoyed licking my fucked pussy, and you've played with a dildo...so would you like to play with a real cock? A cock that is fucking your wife?"

Now I hesitated again. I had fantasized about it. Licking her pussy and her Bull's cock as they fucked. Cleaning his cock after he cums in my wife. But I couldn't say it out loud.

"Tell me everything Baby. No secrets now. We are in this together and we need to grow together." I felt so close to her as she said this.

"Yes.Yes honey. I do fantasize about sucking a cock that is fucking you." I actually felt relieved telling Britney my fantasies. The fear of her judging me were disappearing.

"That wasn't so hard. To be honest with me, now was it." She took my head in her hands and I looked up into her eyes.

"So now, my sweet cuckold husband, lets discuss our plans for the rest of the week. I texted Charlene about the chastity keys. Shes going to deliver them here on Saturday."

"SATURDAY? It's only Tuesday! I need to get out of this cage."

"You what? You need? The only thing you need mister is to do as I say. I said Saturday and its Saturday!" she gave me an angry look as she still held my face in her hands. "Your obedient cuckold attitude sure didn't last long. SATURDAY! Say Yes Mistress. Undertand."

Yes Mistress I replied, obedient once again.

"That's better" as she stroked my cheek. "Now as i was saying, you will stay locked until Saturday."

"And Mark is coming over here Friday night." She stared into my face to see if I would react again. I just sat quietly after my scolding. She smiled.

"He doesn't want you in the bedroom with us unfortunately. Not his thing. Maybe another time." A mischievous grin on her face. "But you will be allowed to sit outside the door and listen. Lucky for you I was very vocal when he fucked me the first time. You can hear your loving Hotwife get her married pussy fucked raw by a big cock. Aren't you a lucky cucky!"

She bent down to kiss my forehead. "Time for bed now dear. We both have to work tomorrow. Need a good nights rest."

She fell asleep im my arms instantly. Whereas I lay there with my locked cock throbbing in its cage thinking of Friday night, unable to sleep.

to be continued