All Comments on 'Chastity Keyholder Wife'

by KSWifey

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg, that was just delightful! Thank you for this- I’m utterly hooked. Please continue with this series! I can’t wait to hear how things escalate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would love to be your slave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Creeped me out. I would have left, ran, not dared to fall asleep in the same house for fear of what I would have awakened to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really Nice build up. I am hoping fore more. More powerwomen with controll.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great start! anxously waiting more! hope you really run with this series!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

been waiting for you to give the next instalment. been awhile now im just plain losing interest. oh well move on to another author.

Sailor92694Sailor926946 months ago

Sound effects are a great tool for increasing the sexual tension. For me, high heels on hardwood or tile is an instant erection. The handcuff ratchet is great. In the right story, a belt, flogger or whip impacting a body would be great. Keep up the good work!

anewname_guyanewname_guy6 months ago

Wowwwww! The sound of the heels slowly and confidently strutting across the room and the clicking cuffs really got to me! Was listening sitting on a hazard wood chair and arms gripped behind it. Was so hard and dripping to the floor by the end! Was so sad it was finished and was aching for more! You made me addicted too! Hoping for more from Mistress Wifey, PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am in love with KSWifey

She reminds me so much of a pharmacist I use to work with, she was a red head and flirty.

KSWifey is the perfect wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKSWifey@KSWifey
1181 Followers
In an online world full of beautiful women, I am delighted that you found me and are taking the time to read my words – thank you! Who am I? I am an erotic amateur artist who enjoys bringing fantasy to life in vivid 4K HDR video, audio, and photography. I'm also a thirty-som...