Chatroom Lover

Story Info
Cute toes curling a blissful orgasm for two.
877 words
4.51
3.4k
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today I was picking up a friend I met chatting on Literotica, Traci, at O'Hara airport. she was flying in to stay with me for the weekend. I was excited to meet her in person, Traci is gorgeous with beautiful flowing dark hair, dazzling big eyes, large breast we had exchanged pictures and played online. Seeing me first she ran up hugging me and kissing my cheek. As I remember, games of truth and dare, exchanging dark fantasy, mutual masturbation playing in a private chat room. We loaded her bags in my jeep and I started driving her to my apartment excited she was staying with me for the weekend.

Arriving at my downtown apartment we put her bags in the bedroom and sat on the couch with a couple glasses of white wine. Chatting, laughing, reminiscing about are chatroom games, getting to know each other in real life facing each other stretching out are legs to play an erotic game of footsie. Bringing her another glass of wine I hugged my online friend, "I'm so glad you are here," I whispered in her ear.

Our lips meeting, opening, passionately kissing, her hands groping my body. Reaching under her dress I rubbed her smooth pussy, laying her back. I climbed between her legs my long tongue lapping her sweet pussy juices. Traci put her legs up on my back grabbing my long red hair.

I worked her clit with my long tongue and probed her smooth hairless pussy with my fingers. She bucked wildly in pleasure screaming and moaning.

"Oh Cheri!" She excitedly exclaimed.

She moaned in pleasure and I felt the rush of her warm pussy juices. I poked my long tongue into her wet pussy curling it probing her insides, she stroked my long red hair gently starring in my blue eyes.

I slowly climbed up on top of her pushing and wiggling my jeans down on the way. Traci's fingers played with my red pubes before plunging into my wet cunt. I moved up and down fucking her fingers making love to my online friend like I dreamed of doing so many times chatting online.

Her tongue felt perfect as she licked and sucked on my pussy her fingers still working inside me. These climaxes had been building from two years of online play. Traci was finally here in my lakeshore apartment a dream come true.

Intertwined in a beautiful sixty-nine with my online crush my face buried in her sweet pussy as she worked mine into a frenzy of lust. My mind flashing back to the first time I played with my cunt how chatting with her well into the night. The sounds of sex filling the living room two years of passion erupting as her sweet juices squirted on my face. Our bodies shaking, trembling, cute toes curling a blissful orgasm for two.

Leading her to the bathroom climbing in the shower with her, washing Traci's back with my soft soapy hands, reaching around washing her large breast with the hot soapy water, I teased with her hard soapy nipples, taking my time, as I let my hand slide down slowly over her flat stomach over her smooth body to a soaking wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, washing, the soap so slippery, making love to each other, letting my wet soapy fingers play with with her little clit, rubbing softly. Inserting one then two fingers inside her, kissing under the hot water, as Traci's hands roam my wet body. Slowly moving in and out, our desire growing with each thrust. Our soapy fingers making a slurping sound as our fingers thrust in then out. The hot water, the steam, lust, mixing to make a beautiful moment between lovers and friends.

Tingling all over with sensory pleasures, legs spread and my right foot raised on the tub, hot water trickling down my ass crack sending shivers up my spine. Moaning, pulling back, moving my hips to meet her soapy slick fingers plunging into me. My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, our scents filling the bathroom. Slowly dropping my wet fingers down the crack of Traci's ass to her little brown flower rubbing my soapy fingers on her tight little asshole. Probing the entrance, gently, poking one wet finger inside her ass thrusting so deep, she lets out a soft sigh. Then out, then in, adding another wet soapy finger and a third driving hard pounding her ass, deeper and deeper. Traci's soapy fingers rubbing my wet swollen clit as the first waves of sheer pleasure start encompassing me.

The hot water, a bathroom full of hot steam, our own little sauna. The pain and pleasure, the depravity, of fucking my online friends sweet ass like I had fantasies about so many times. The gorgeous dark haired raven with gorgeous big eyes I love so much, as Traci screams in delight, I drop to my knees for a taste.

She is so wet my long tongue exploring her sweet insides. Curling, dancing, tasting her juices with my long tongue. Grabbing my head, legs trembling, knees buckling, "YES! Cheri YES!" She screamed. Squirting in an erupting orgasm all over my face I linger there savoring her taste I had waited so long for.