Chatroom Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Kissing my neck Traci's legs wrapped around me.
829 words
4.43
3k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traci came out of the bedroom dressed in a short black skirt and hollow out crew neck tee slipping on some four inch slinky heels before we headed out the door. Walking down the Chicago Riverwalk holding hands, The Chicago Riverwalk is a 1.25-mile-long public path along the bank of the Chicago River it is a hub for summertime entertainment in the Loop.

I was taking her to Sidetrack, a behemoth gay club drawing a diverse crowd, serving up slushy drinks & known for showtune nights. Spanning two stories and more than eight storefronts with a rooftop lounge, Sidetrack I believed is the largest gay bar in the Midwest.

Named the Most Popular Bar in Illinois by Buzzfeed.com, the Most Visited Bar in Chicago by LYFT, the Best Gay Bar in Chicago by Time Out, the #1 Gay Bar in the U.S. by Yelp, and the #1 Nightclub in the Best of Gay Cities 2022 Awards.

I ordered us Aperol Spritzes and we sipped the bubbly Italian cocktails as I showed her around the sidetrack bar. Through the different spaces of show tunes and dancers, drag queens and couples making out. Finally ending on the rooftop we reclined on the comfy sofa in the cool night air.

The chemistry between was amazing, easy and fun as I marveled at her beauty. We had chatted for over a year sharing everything we were so open with each other almost from the start. Wandering around the bar absorbing the atmosphere in this magical place holding hands.

Dancing and drinking the night away, grinding our bodies together full of passion and lust. We were feeling wonderful and a little tipsy as last call came and we stumbled out on North Halsted Street. Skipping like school girls to the Addison Avenue station to catch the train for a ride around the downtown loop at four AM.

Holding her small hand in mine my heels in the other we boarded the train into an empty car sliding in the back bench seat. Traci laid her cute little feet across my lap and I caressed and rubbed on them the city passing through the train window. The lights of the city sparking on the river water Traci purred as I worked her feet with my hands. Prodding each foot, digging into the soft balls of her feet. Knuckles enclosed around her soft toes popping them lightly her sweet moans filling the silence of a deserted train car.

My inhibitions low I reach up sliding her black thong down her smooth legs over her ankles and off. Traci spread her legs one up on the back of the seat the other on the floor. I played with her wet cunt before lowering my mouth and tongue kissing and licking up her spicey-sweet secretions. Twisting, curling, exploring deep inside her wet cunt.

Feeling her gorgeous body respond wonderfully a magical moment my long tongue the vibrations of the train moving on the tracks. Traci's vagina swallowing my long tongue. Giving her pleasure was exhilarating her moans playing a sweet melody of a woman's love.

The amazing orgasm she had rocked through us both as her pussy contracted on my long tongue. Savoring her sweet taste I slowly crawled up kissing her soft lips.

"You are amazing." Traci's sweet voice whispered.

The train pulled into the South Shore train station and we walked the short distance to my apartment. Once inside we stripped off our cloths collapsing on the bed. Our naked bodies coming together we cuddled under the sheet on my king size bed kissing sweetly before drifting off to sweet slumber.

My eyes opened finding Traci's beautiful naked body laying next to mine I just watched her breathing, so sweet her head laying on my chest, I stroked her fine hair softly, as the events of the last night danced through my head. The morning sun peeking through the sheer black curtains. Traci opened her beautiful big eyes, "Good morning Cheri," she said, kissing my cheek sweetly.

Getting out of the warm bed I walked to the kitchen to make coffee and cook my lover some breakfast. Traci came out of the bedroom not bothering to dress and sat at the counter as I poured her a cup of hot coffee.

Turning I placed her bacon and eggs on a plate with some white toast, poured her some orange juice, and served her. I watched as Traci ate marveling at her beauty and my luck. After breakfast I ran a hot bubble bath for us in my large bathtub we took turns washing each others wet naked bodies.

Kissing my neck Traci's legs wrapped around me as her hands washed and massaged my breast. A tender loving way to start a busy day of sightseeing showing Traci the city I love. Her fingers dropping under the water to my excited clit rubbing, caressing. Laying my head back into her enjoying the sensations flowing through my body.