All Comments on 'Cheating Wife'

by Ross999

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing to brag about.

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

Welcome aboard. It is always great to see a first time writer enter the fold. You clearly slow-proof your work with not a single word-level gaff noted. The only suggestion for the future would be that you also 'act out' the details of the interactions you portray. The antics that this girl went thru to expose herself would surerly have been noted by her husband and the person next to her in the seats. Ending up as simply not believable. Do keep 'em coming.

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

More cuck crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bravo Sierra

hobie1010hobie1010over 1 year ago
Another slut

And worthless Cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Slut and idiot husband. So pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If your relationship partner gets to fuck other people and you don't have a reciprocal agreement that you get to fuck other people as well then you're just getting fucked over by your relationship partner and are stuck in a toxic one-sided relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You think this is a good story? Did you spend 5 minutes writing this confession? If you think this story is a good idea you seriously need help from a shrink. Explain to them how disrespecting and humiliating a husband you somehow find this idea erotic.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Husbands do not react that way unless he is setting them up. He goes to watch, brings out the brass knuckles and beats mister cool into a pile of goo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolute Cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah the adventures will keep coming, all of them, std‘s and hopefully hiv too. What a wonderful world 🎵 NOT

Captcha

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Yep, just another sissy boy or frustrated feminist that are so cliche these days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another slut

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Just the idea is ugly!

It's a shame that the content of your story overshadows your writing so much. Try other topics, then you will surely land good hits! You are always on the right side with BTB or a racy twosome!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 1 year ago

Another cuckold/slut short story, thank goodness. Only difference was that it was on a train, big whoop.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I see the whiney little boy/men trolls have already jumped in to trash the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another divorce attorney gets rich.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pathetic..load of crap

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureover 1 year ago

Cuck story not cheating as title suggested, shame really but guess it's the only way people may read it with so many shitty cuck stories out there, this one can be added to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well you certainly fucked that one up. You had one chance to introduce yourself and chose this pile of shit. The only one who likes it is odiouser, but he likes anything as long as it involves cicks, of which I'm sure he is one. When not even half the people who rad this think it's trash you should quit or find another genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How unimpressive.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

The NHS Health Investigator stated, "Oh, yes, we know all about Simon-No-Last-Name and his proclivity for dirty shaggin' you married birds. You're the fourth woman 'e's given ghonorreah to in the last month on just the Jubilee Line. He's even worse on the Bakerloo, dosin' two in one bloody afternoon last week! And with all that fancy facial recognition software what Scotland Yard and the metro police 'as, they still can't find the bloke! Makes one wonder if 'e might be a royal or MP, what?

.

"Your poor 'usband might also be surprised that the fever blister on his lip, ain't no fever blister!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story! I am an exhibitionist and my husband is a voyeur, so I relate to your experience. You should consider discreetly and intentionally allowing a stranger to observe your fun with a lover; it greatly heightens the thrill. Delete the offensive comments. Unfortunately, this forum is cluttered by offensive, personal attacks from losers.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

A well setup cuckold story. Not my usual cup of tea, but quite well done. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I HAVE NO IDEA. I QUIT THIS NONSENSE WHEN SHE STARTED PLAYING WITH THAT GUY ON THE TRAIN, BUT IT STARTED TO SOUND LIKE SHE SHOULD BE SLAPPED AND THE STANDING GUY HAVE HIS ASS BEAT. I COULD BE WRONG, BUT NEVERTHELESS, THE STORY WAS CRAP. IF YOU CAN'T HOLD MY ATTENTION, YOUR STORY MUST BE AWFUL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is it with all the fucking cunt stories lately? What happened to the husband growing some balls and standing up for himself?

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Surprise... surprise..another Cuck story...I never met a man irl that wanted to be married to a gutterskank

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that was a god description of a selfish vile human being

Ross999Ross999over 1 year agoAuthor

You gotta love the comments…..pmsl

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

What comments did you expect? You did write a cheating cunt, cuck story. I didn’t think a cuck’s whore needed to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ross, do us all a favor and quit while you are behind....

one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot and sexy.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well if taht dont scream get your head examined..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Trusting Tracy and Simon will meet again.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I can see this blowing up when L finds that he is getting sloppy seconds, and that she has been cheating on him. Let the fireworks begin.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Szambo . Szkoda komentowac

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoss999@Ross999
Love writing erotica, love flirting, I really love kissing and putting my stories into practice