All Comments on 'Cheating Wife Before/After Wedding'

by jlw13

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

i have not graded this nor do i pass comment on the writing style i just don't get why this is on an erotica site?

i get that people might have stories they want to share (factual or fictional) around cheating that are not erotic but it seems odd to come here to post revenge fantasies or breakup stuff. it's a bit of a buzz kill tbh.

OnlyHappyEndingsOnlyHappyEndings3 months ago

This sounds like it really happened. If it did, I'm very sorry for you. I write about cheaters in my stories but that's just stories. In real life I think people should be 100% true to their partners.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhh, sooooo just what the fuck is this? Whatever it is, it sucks. To the author, take some time to maybe take some writing classes or maybe just give up the literary dream.

I do applaud you your courage in making the attempt.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love cheating stories, something about straddling wrong and right. Seems too real and buzz kill. My guess reddit pull of someone else's story.

It seems like maybe they ignored the signs in their life that this was never going to work. To the point everyone knew they were screwing but the author, to the point they specifically didn't invite the person to the wedding for the very reason. To the point they married the person for 1 month, to the point someone committed suicide and maybewe didn't get the full story. 3 ppl in the wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous