Check-up

Story Info
A normal visit to the doctors has a surprising ending.
750 words
4.1
8.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the bed in the doctor's office, I silently looked around the room from object to object, the posters showing diagrams of human anatomy, the many strange machines with unknown purposes and the small computer set up in the corner. My wandering mind is brought back with a jolt as the door opens.

"Hello, My name is Doctor Marsh and I will be completing your physical today," says the woman who has entered. For a moment I am stunned by her, her black hair back in a neat bun set against her pale skin. Her blue-grey eyes peered at me through a pair of black-rimmed glasses. I began to wonder how she could button her lab coat up over her very prominent breast. I quickly start to become self-conscious about how little the gown covers, pulling it as low as I can before I respond. "Where's Doctor Rowland? I was expecting it to be him" I ask. She puts on a kind smile before saying "he's busy at the moment, but I assure you, you are in safe hands".

As the examination progresses, I become hyperaware of her actions, her body brushing against mine as she does her checks, her quiet breaths in the near-silent room and the smell of her perfume. "Just one last thing to check," She states and directs you to lie down. As I try and shift to get comfortable, I suddenly feel one of the hands gently cupping my balls. As her long finger gently feel them, I try my hardest to think of something else but it is a losing battle and soon my cock is rock hard. "Sorry" is all I can mutter, but she just lets out a small chuckle "No need to worry, it happens," she says in a reassuring tone.

I lay there feeling somewhat embarrassed, wishing I was anywhere else. I feel a long finger run up the length of my shaft, causing me to shiver at the sensation. I look towards Dr Marsh, her full attention now on my cock as she slightly bites her lip. A hand gently playing with one of her huge breasts. She leans forward and I feel the warm, wet sensation of her mouth as she takes my cock past her lips. Her other hand now returning to my balls this time not the same clinical check as before but a sensual massage.

I lay back enjoying this surprising turn of events as she rapidly bobs her head up and down the length of my cock, her hand now under her shirt playing with one of the hidden mounds within. A thought slips into my mind about how taboo this situation is, and that only a single door separates us from a crowded waiting room. This is enough to drive me over the edge and I let out a grunt as I fill the doctor's mouth with my load.

She swiftly stands up, throws her head back and with some difficulty swallows. As if to tease you she opens her mouth to show that it's now empty. "Oh no, now I'm going to need another sample," she says playfully. She pulls down her top to free her breast and reaches down beneath her skirt where I hear the sound of her tights being ripped.

Quickly climbing up onto the bed, she mounts me. Taking a few seconds to position herself before slamming down upon my cock. It's almost enough to make me cum again. She bounces up and down while I thrust up into her. Her huge breasts swayed a few inches from my face. Her moans grow louder to the point that I'm worried everyone outside will hear, but that just seems to add to her excitement. I feel her cum, Her muscles spasming and clamping down on my cock. As I let out another load of cum, it feels like her body is trying to milk me dry.

As I lay there panting and trying to catch my breath, she staggers over to the small computer in the corner. bending over, I now have a clear view of her round ass. her pussy visible through the hole in her tights, my cum slowly escaping and beginning to form a small puddle on the floor beneath her. She scribbles something on a sheet of paper, returns to where I am lying and places it on my chest. "I've made you another appointment for next week," she says with a giggle.