Cheerboi Origins Pt. 01: Femboy World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh, oh, fuck me, soo good." Hilton said as he rolled his head back. Dakota's tongue worked magic down his shaft. I was transfixed, so up and close to this minx performing the lustful act. Mr. Hilton didn't let me wonder too long, pulling me back up and placing his lips on mine.

"Mmmmm" I moaned involuntarily. Wait fuck now, not kissing a man. That...no, I couldn't do that..romantic. Gay. no!

I tensed up, almost pulling away but I knew that would make things work. I just let his tongue explore my mouth. His hands reached up and played with my little breasts and tweaked my nipples. Fuck it was getting good again.

Dakota's throat made a lovely struggling noise and I looked down to see she had deepthroated him! Mr. Hilton one hand was on my head while his other was on Dakota's, holding it in place as he thrust his hips up and down, pistoning into Dakota's throat. Dakota didn't even flinch, just looking up at him in this submissive way, almost inviting more of this abuse.

Mr. Hilton moaned, "Oh fuck, I can't hold it anymore." then thrust one final dramatic time. He spasmed, his ballsack contracting. Dakota just stayed the course, keeping his cock in her mouth, swallowing in a way that made it clear she knew exactly what she was doing. She was in control.

Dakota swallowed. Mr. Hilton was apologetic for cumming, not for filling her with his cum but more apologizing to himself for not being able to hold out for more femboy action. Dakota reassured him that the Cara-Male ice cream would help him recover even stronger. She still stroked him. It was weird, she was the one that just sucked him off but she seemed so in charge. Like, Mr. Hilton was sad for cumming and Dakota was just showing him the ropes, guiding him down this sexual highway. Before I knew it, she was dragging me back to the kitchen backroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't Forget About the Football Game (POV: Mr. Hilton)

"Gentlemen, we hope you enjoyed your appetizers. Didn't the fembois make for a great snack?" went the announcement overhead.

I looked up, still in a daze as I saw Dakota and that beautiful new tease Ash making a bee-line for the backroom. I was still catching my breath, my cock still twitching from the aftershocks of the blowjob of a lifetime. What the fuck just happened?

The guy at the booth next to me was the first to speak up, as all of us saw our personal fembois disappear into the other room.

"Un-fucking-believable." He said. "Every damn time. Every fucking time, man." he said to me, with the same look of incredulity that I must have had.

"Is it always that good? Like, fuck!" I exclaimed. That Dakota girl literally just sucked the life out of me, and that Ash...what a fuckin tease. Dakota had far better skills than Ash but Ash had that, like, ingenue thing. Like, I couldn't get her out of my brain. I wanted her...more than when I first saw her.

The guy in the other booth took a drink from his beer. "Every time I come to this place it just gets better and better. I'm telling you, the last time I was here I went through this hedge maze thing and left and right there were the most delectable fembois known to man just popping out offering their holes. My buddy got like almost to the end without indulging, but I was like half-way through and man I couldn't take it anymore. I practically jumped that femboi, gave him the pounding that he deserved for dressing like such a fucking tart and teasing me like that."

I made a mental note for myself to check out that hedge maze later today.

I lifted my beer to give him a toast from afar, "Here's to FBW, man. I swear, those bois just drained what must have been a week's worth of cum from me and I honestly feel like I'm building up another gallon's worth for them."

He mock-toasted me with his beer glass, "Haha, yeah man that's the CaraMale. You'll be locked and loaded in no time!"

Another set of femboi waiters brought us our meals and me and this guy chatted about our jobs. Each of us was being rewarded for our work bringing loads of money into our companies.

Then we heard the announcement go overhead.

"Gentlemen, now that you've enjoyed your courses, it's time to focus on the game! We here at Femboi Hooters believe that sports are best enjoyed when everyone has a stake in the game. So today we want to tell you about our daily special!"

Me and the guy eagerly awaited the next part.

"If the Buccaneers win the game, then we are pleased to announce that you will get to enjoy a double Buccaneer BJ from two fine fembois!"

Holy shit, if I thought feeling Dakota's mouth get me off was amazing, I could only imagine having both Dakota and Ash tongue-bathing my meat together. I was starting to get hard at the thought.

"But if the Cowboys win..." the announcement paused for dramatic effect. "Then each of you gentlemen will get a Femboi Cowgirl Ride!"

The guys at the tables were practically rioting with excitement. "Yes Sirs. That's your very own femboi to ride your big Alpha dicks to paradise!"

I was speechless. I was desperate to get my cock in a femboi hole, the thing I'd heard so much about, that ultimate prize.

"But now for you to enjoy the game. But something's missing. What kind of game doesn't have cheerleaders, am I right guys?"

Then the doors from the kitchen swung open and a parade of fembois came spilling out. But instead of their Hooters uniforms they were all decked out in impossibly short cheerleader outfits, varying from the red Buccaneers to blue Cowboys. Their short skirts flapped up and down as they pranced into the restaurant room.

And prancing my way was that sweet delight Ash herself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------To Ride a Cowboy or 'Bucc' on Them? (POV: Ash)

Avery is looking down at me, so statuesque and imposing.

"I don't get it." she said, flatly.

"Get what?"

"You have this body to kill for, these thick hips, fat ass, adorable tits and that femme face and...you just don't know how to use those assets. I thought Kenzie had trained you."

"I'm sorry, I just...I don't know what I'm doing honestly, I'm trying to do my best. This is all so crazy...I had no idea what was going to happen."

"It's not about knowing what's going to happen, Ash. It's about just doing. Don't think, in fact stop thinking. You are so clearly meant for this. Look at you!"

I was speechless.

She continued, "Stop second-guessing. You have a job to do. For Knudsen's sake, you have a purpose and we are just here to give you the opportunity to be yourself!" she said, sternly but somehow also lovingly.

"Ok, I'll try." I responded.

"No trying, just doing!" she said, like some sexual Yoda.

We were in the kitchen backroom as the rest of the Femboys were getting changed. I saw several of them licking or wiping cum off their faces and bodies.

"The next act of the night is important, and if you just do and not think it'll go amazing. All I'm saying is that you should just let your body take over, it's built for this. Especially this part."

What did she mean by that? It didn't matter.

She handed me an outfit. "But first you have to change." I looked down at the new costume and wondered if there was a fabric shortage in the world because these FemBoy outfits just got smaller and smaller. I went to my designated makeup table and slid off my tight shorts, then pulled off the crop top.

I took a deep breath, looking at my reflection as I realized how I was in a spiral of femboy frenzy, and I didn't know how far I could go down this route before things got too much. For a moment I missed my old life, the easy days of sitting in a basement and playing video games, the days of being invisible, of being a nobody.

"Hey sweetie!" said a voice behind me, interrupting my thoughts. I saw Kris behind me. "I heard about what happened, don't worry. You're still amazing, you're still hot, we still love having you here." she said, giving me a kiss on the cheek before dashing off.

Those thoughts about wanting to be invisible vanished from my mind. I wasn't a nobody here. And it was...it was really nice. Life wasn't virtual anymore...MY life wasn't a forgotten memory of a fasting-moving world. I mattered here.

I slipped on the outfit, ruffling out the folds. Sitting at the vanity mirror I let some unseen makeup artist do their work on me as I dazed off, thinking about what was ahead of me.

----------------------

A half-hour later...

I did as I was told by Avery, smile and prance towards my table. I could see Mr. Hilton grinning back as he took in this new sight of me in this outrageous cheerleader outfit. Act cool, act cool, I kept telling myself. I bounced towards him on the balls of my feet.

I looked around and saw the parade of fembois marching to their own tables, their cheerleader skirts flouncing and showing off their best assets.

"Holy shit." Mr. Hilton said when I got close.

His obvious approval of my looks gave me a surprise jolt of joy...I still hadn't gotten used to getting compliments for my appearance. I wasn't used to being...attractive.

Oh - I had to remember my lines! Ok ok, just remember to act like they told me to.

"Hello again Mr. Hilton!" I was smiling, trying to play the role. "I hope you enjoyed your meal!"

"I definitely did, but I think I'm about to get a second dessert." he said playfully.

"Well Sir, we really want you to enjoy the rest of the game in style and I for one am soooo hoping the Cowboys win!" I smiled bigger.

"I swear to you I want them to win more than anything else in the fucking world right now."

Wow he was excited. Why did he care so much about the result of the game? Maybe he was just a big Cowboys fan.

"FBW Hooters wants you to know that you are valued and so so special to us. We think that you, like those big hunky men playing football, deserve to have your own cheerleader. Someone to cheer how amazing you are!"

Well, here goes nothing. I got closer to him, then gripped the table to steady myself as I brought my legs out and full on straddled him. Then, against all my instincts, I wrapped my arms around his neck. I sat on his lap and was face to face with him.

I don't know why this felt like the craziest thing. I had had this man's cock in my mouth earlier! I had literally jerked him off and started a blowjob on him! I reminded myself that I didn't really give him a blowjob since I didn't make him cum and it was like barely a few minutes of doing it. It was just like... a brief experiment that I'd eventually forget about...eventually.

But then why did this somehow feel gayer than that? To be fully atop him, my ass on his lap, wearing this ridiculous short-skirt Cowboys cheerleader outfit?

But I knew that I had to do as I was told, so I started shimmying my ass against his lap.

"I always wanted to be a Cowboys cheerleader!" I said to him as I grind against his lap. His cock stirred again, the naked thing rubbing against my skin. Whatever they put in the drinks and food was working. Even though I had literally had it in my hand, his cock felt so big against my ass.

"And why's that?" he said with a smirk. He was clearly loving the show.

I said the line I had had to recite. "Because I've always so good at riding bulls!" I said, then did the ridiculous thing they told me to do, putting my hand in the air and swinging it about whooping, "Yeehaw!" I even heard other bois do this around the room.

Doing this made me buck around like I was on a bronco and my ass smashed on his lap, bouncing on him, his cock literally making slapping sounds as it smacked against the skin of my asscheeks.

What the actual fuck was I doing?!

"I bet you could ride a bull all night long, couldn't you?"

"Yes Sir, I totally could!" I said. I kept grinding on him, my hands around his neck. He was just looking me up and down, loving this new outfit I was wearing. He probably felt like a football player with the star cheerleader. I guess that was kind of cool, that he felt like a million bucks having me on his lap showing him a good time. Like, he was just completely taken with me. I was the star.

"Oh shit!" he yelled.

"What, Sir, what happened?" I asked frantically, wondering if I did something wrong.

"Bucs scored a touchdown." he said. His eyes were on the big TV screen behind my head.

I wanted to take a look at the action so I made an excuse to turn around.

"Oh that's so disappointing, Sir! I bet it's hard to pay attention to the game with me like this. Let me show you the 'best view in the house'" I said, detaching my arms and standing up. I twirled around and found myself backing up against him, facing away from him and bringing my ass down against his lap again.

From this angle his cock was like a torpedo aiming at me. I had to sit up and get it under me in order to sit properly on Mr. Hilton's lap. I got back to grinding on him. The cock was now under my skirt, riding the crevasse between my asscheeks and thighs.

And for some reason that felt...good? Like, snug. And like, fleshy hot and hard against me. Fuck.

"Well I can't deny that is a mighty nice view." Mr. Hilton said. Fuck, why did that make me feel good to hear?

I shimmied against him, riding him good. My soft cheeks had tantalizing friction against his hard cock. It was hard as a fucking rock right now. All because of me.

"The thing you can do to me, Ash." Mr. Hilton said.

That made me melt inside...but why!? I just relaxed my body and found my arms wrapping around his neck again, which made my body arch back against his.

"Goddamn, this body was made for it." Mr. Hilton said.

This was something else, my back against Mr. Hilton and my as rubbing against his naked flesh, his cock bouncing against my asscheeks. What was happening...why was I kind of enjoying this? Why did I feel so...free?

I pushed myself up and steadied my hands on his knees before grinding up against him again. Now that torpedo dick was just stabbing against my asscheeks, like it was trying to find its target.

And that's when I felt Mr. Hilton's hands against my waist. He was pulling me into himself. He wanted more of me. I felt him grope my asscheeks.

I involuntarily moaned when he did. He was using me. Fuck.

"This ass...fuck how do they make femboi asses like this?" he said, and that made me just tease him more, grind harder, shake faster. I literally propped myself up and shook my ass in his face. I did that!

And then he did the thing. As I lowered myself back onto his lap, his fingers went to my G-string thong and he pried the thing string and so when my hips hit his, his cockhead was in the exact right spot to probe my...my hole.

Too far, no. I couldn't go there. I just couldn't.

I pushed myself off of him, and turned around to see his confused face (and violently hard penis). I've never seen such disappointment ever before.

"I just...I think I had to help in the back. Sorry Mr. Hilton, Sir!" I said hurriedly. I made my way back to the backroom, pushing past tables of fembois giving luscious stripteases to their men. Those groping hands all over the femboi asses and chests. The girly playful squeals of those fembois either pretending or truly having the times of their lives.

---------------

Moments later

"No." I just...I couldn't. This was all going too far too fast.

"What do you mean, 'No'?" Avery towered over me. "Do you not understand what goes on around here? You're in a pretty fucking special position, don't you know that?"

"I just...I won't, I can't."

"Oh, so now it's 'you can't'? That's interesting because Kenzie told me otherwise. She told me you were more than capable."

Avery was reminding me of what I did with Jax. I guess I could, after all I had done it before. But if I did it again, it was like...like there would be no turning back.

"This just isn't me! I don't do these sorts of things, I'm just all messed up now."

Avery looked furious, but mostly disappointed. "I'm just surprised. You were such an all-star today, the guys are just going ga-ga over you. Your look, your whole vibe...not to mention the way you've been revving up Mr. Hilton. It's such a shame you can't seal the deal."

"I'm just...I'm not comfortable doing...that yet, especially in front of all these people, so publicly."

Avery sighed. "You know, I'm just sad for you, because I know you'd love it. Truly, I do. But I can't force anyone to do anything, so...Dakota!" she shouted. Dakota came scampering up.

"Ash is checking out, you're taking over Mr. Hilton's table."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silver Linings Playbook (POV: Mr. Hilton)

I don't know what just happened. One moment, Ash is grinding on my cock, she was looking and feeling sexy. Her hips felt amazing on my cock. I was feeling up her soft and beautiful body and it felt she was melting on me. And then it was as if something shifted and she freaked out. It was my cock. My cock touched her hole and she freaked. Fuck.

One man walks to my table and checks up on me. "Hey, dude you alright? I'm Don, that little girl helped me to my seat when we arrived. I saw what happened with your special girl there."

"Yeah, I don't know what happened. I thought everything was going alright."

"It's alright dude. My boi told me she is really new here. Maybe this isn't for her, you know."

"Yeah. Maybe. Sad she was really hot. Like every man's dream boi."

"I know. I was watching you all jealous and I even had a sexy boi too. But Ash was something different entirely. Anyways I see your other boi coming back. She will make it up to you."

I try to relax and sink back into the comfortable booth seat. Dakota comes back with worry on his pretty face and I instantly feel bad. But, my cock twitches as Dakota comes back wearing a burnt orange cheerleader top and the smallest white cheerleader skirt.

"I'm very sorry about Ash. But everything is okay. You did nothing wrong."

"No, no it is my fault. My cock rubbed against her hole and she probably freaked." I replied

"But, that's the thing, Sir. Fembois love it when you use them anyway you want. Ash is a new type of boi and very new to this world." Dakota takes a sigh and seems annoyed by this entire thing. "Why don't I give you the service you so rightfully deserve?"

Dakota crawls back into the booth. Her sweet ass is in the air swaying back and forth. And for some reason her burnt orange cheerleading top looks accentuates his sexy shoulders. The boi lays his head on my thigh sending shivers from my leg to neck. He grabs hold of my cock and licks the head with his tongue while saying, "I really hope the Cowboys win. I want to feel this cock fill up my hole rather than my mouth." I let out a drawn out groan as I feel his sweet mouth again. He can't help but keep licking the tip since the CaraMale ice cream made my precum taste sweet.

I look up at the Television and the game is in the fourth quarter. Thirty seconds left. 21 to 17 with Bucs up, Cowboys have the ball with only five yards from scoring on third down. How did the time pass so fast? I missed so much of the game.

My attention somehow shifts to looking at the main dining hall. All of the men were getting sucked furiously from their femboi or still receiving the lap dance of their dreams. There was a lot at stake. All anyone could hear were slurps and moans from both men and fembois.

Either everyone was going cum in their bois mouth or in their ass. Their attention was mixed between the game and sudden stings of pleasure from their bois mouth or the sway of their ass.

"I sure do hope the Cowboys win. It would be such a shame you came all this way and not get to experience my boi pussy." Dakota says as he engulfs my cock. The friction of his tongue makes my eyes sputter.