Cheeseburgers, Vegas Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers

Luck that had managed to elude me at the blackjack table finally showed up. Winner, you bet; we'd definitely chosen the right booth! Because, after her set...guess who turned up as our new server? Smiling, and looking hotter then Hell, that blonde popped up at our booth wearing silky short shorts and a fishnet shirt. Cut short it left her midriff bare-OK, it was fishnet...so it left everything bare- and it featured a big, bold number sixty-nine on the back. Leslie hit her with a smile that would have melted an iceberg. Not blessed with a thousand megawatt smile, I went with a long low wolf whistle. I should have gone with a smile anyway. Because, after driving an elbow in to my ribs, too late, Leslie ordered, "Stop that!"

To our bemused server's, "Can I get you anything," Leslie answered with a nod and a deceptively shy smile.

Looking straight in to a pretty pair of bright blue eyes, Leslie asked, what's your name?" Then, smiling and looking utterly guileless, she told her, "I loved watching you dance! You were hot up there...but damn girl, you're even hotter up close!" There was a growl in there, and maybe Vicki didn't hear it, but-oh, fuck-it sent a shiver through me.

Hand on a provocatively jutted hip, our unnamed server returned Leslie's candid stare with an appraising stare of her own. Apparently reading sincerity in Leslie's hazel-eyed gaze, she answered with a smile that positively radiated a steamy sensuality, and a shy, "Thanks...I'm Vicki!" Not quite repeating her earlier offer, she asked, "Can I offer you anything?"

While I was still wondering, double entendre, Leslie answered, "Maybe...but our drinks are good to go!" Well now, but there was a quirky little grin playing across Vicki's pretty face, as Leslie told her, "I'm Leslie, and that grinning guy is my darling husband Brian!" Then, dropping the bomb, she asked, "Hey, I'm thinking of entering the dance contest, what can you tell me?"

Her surprise apparent, Vicki was shaking her head as she blurted out, "Oh my God, why would you want to do that?"

Bright blue eyes suddenly a much cooler shade of blue, Vicki aimed a scowl my way, and asked, "She's kidding right? I mean, you wouldn't let her dance naked in front of all those men...would you?"

Firing right back, "Damn right he would," was my zealous wife's instantaneous answer. "Oh my god, " she exclaimed, "Trust me, Brian's going to absolutely love it too!" Well To me, Vicki looked decidedly skeptical, when Leslie added, "Really...we like to play and have fun! Oh Hell, and I've sure fantasized about doing it often enough!" Then, sliding to the edge of our booth, and closer to Vicki, she pleaded her case. Please help me, because I really want to do it! Come on...be a pal, and give a girl the inside poop," she said, asking, "Right, so where do I sign up?"

Vicki was shaking her head, but then, she was grinning too. Gorgeous-yeah, and practically bare-breasts swelling, Vicki sighed theatrically, and reached for Leslie's hand, explaining, "OK then, if you're really determined to let it all hang out...then come on and I'll fill you in!"

Wondering just what I'd set in motion, I watched Vicki lead Leslie off by the hand. They wound there way through the maze of tables, stopping briefly at a door guarded by a tuxedo wearing, but still nasty looking bouncer. After exchanging a few words, they disappeared through the door. OK, so sure there wasn't anyone sitting beside me. Still, it's not as if they left me alone...now is it? Nope, so flagging down a passing waitress, I ordered another drink. Uh-huh, and then I leaned back, and-what else-checked out the latest trio of dancers.

Vicki reappeared, suggesting a lap dance. Mostly though, it was just an excuse for her to hang around, while she told me what was going on. It wasn't all good though, lap dances in the main room didn't allow any touching. That, as I knew from my prior visit, wasn't the case in the Club's executive-as in private-suites. It was harder then walking and chewing gum-honest, it was! Still, I managed to pile bills on the table, and keep an eye-OK, both eyes- on Vickie , while she did an abbreviated striptease, adroitly slithering out of shorts and fishnet top. I felt like a spymaster, paying for information, and certainly not for a lap dance...then again! Vicki squirmed, rotated, and rocked, giggling as she slid a beautiful heart shaped ass over an unmistakably aroused trouser snake. Spinning to face me, Vicki made a minor production out of unbuttoning my shirt. Then, while enthusiastically, rubbing a totally awesome pair of tits-store bought or not-against my bare chest, she finally got around to giving me the low down.

It didn't take a genius to realize the ladies had bonded. In fact, Vicki almost came across sounding like an over protective mother hen; which was a neat trick, considering the delightfully nasty things she was doing to me. She went right on doing them too, while explaining, "Poor Leslie...I didn't tell her, but she can't win!" That's something I already knew. Like in every so-called amateur night I've ever heard of, as Vicki explained, services had been offered, and the fix was in., it was sort of sweet; somehow, Vicki seemed to think I needed to be reassured. "Leslie's got something special," she told me. "She's got a really awesome body...and yeah, and I just bet she knows how to show it off too! Oh Hell, she'll probably end up collecting tons more in tips then those...other girls!"

The nasty little flirt's tongue was dancing teasingly around my ear, while she huskily whispered, "You know Brian...she told me all about what she did to you!" Did she mean the cab...I sure hoped so! Anyway, Vicki was giggling, and doing it while she stroked the Levi covered bulge jutting up between us. Hoping for a miracle, like maybe, Scottie working his transporter beam, and transporting us to one of those private suites, I listened to Vicki's teasing, "Gosh, and she was right too...you've got a real nice big cock! Seriously, I wish I had a boyfriend who could deal with it...shoot; I'd love to be able to party and have the kind of nasty fun Leslie says you two get up to!" Then, and lucky not to have gotten her ass paddled, the wench bounced off my lap. She grabbed her clothes, and with a sweet little laugh, strutted off, promising to bring me another drink, "Just as soon as that poor girl makes her debut!"

That debut damn near stopped my fucking heart. Backed by a pounding beat, Leslie paraded on to that stage to a thundering blast of whoops, hoots, and a whole lot of whistling. Spinning around the stage, she unwound her skirt in one fluid move. Flinging it aside, she stood stage center, legs spread, hands planted on her hips, challenge blazing in her eyes, and with a smirking grin playing across her lips. A pause, then with a nod she caught the beat. Always in motion, sexy, suggestive, and a few down right raunchy moves carried her around the stage. I know the look, and that erotically supercharged nymph was in danger of going nuclear. She was on fire, red-hot, a sizzling live wire, the look blazing in her eyes...well, positively orgasmic!

Slowing to a slow sensuous strut, she prowled across the stages leading edge. Always the tease, her audience roared, as she played peek-a-boo with her cami top. Then, glowing under red neon, sometimes spot lit by brilliant flashes from a pair of strobes, she spun to a stop. Standing there, poised front and center, she was a magnetic, spellbindingly erotic vision of white-hot sensuality. Sure, it was showy! Still, the ringing crack made by Stiletto heels did draw every eye to the tantalizing triangle formed by her invitingly spread legs.

A piercing whoop , Leslie's, "Ready boys," rang out above the music's shattering blare. Then, with me screaming, "Do it," she ripped that cami off over her head. Dusky nipples stood out, hard points jutting from a pair of enticingly perky tits. Roaring its approval, her audience apparently didn't mind at all that those upturned beauties weren't the typical mammoth mounds sported by most of the Vegas dancers. I guess not, because when she reached up and cupped her breasts, they went...well, just fucking nuts!

The angle was all wrong, so I couldn't see him, but the flirt was clearly playing to some guy sitting front row center. Brazenly staring down-and I'm sure straight in to that lucky guy's eyes-she began spiraling a pair of glittering copper colored nails over rosy areola. Then, head thrown back, practiced fingers flicked and snapped against nipples standing out, hard , dark, and stunningly erect. Hips doing a slow grind to a driving beat, her hands slid slowly down over the taut tan skin of her belly, stopping, fingers splayed against the silky curves of her thighs. Hooking her fingers around the thong's waistband, she paused, again letting her eyes settle on that front row seat. The look of unbridled lust flashing in her eyes, the throaty growl only I could hear, and the wickedly seductive way she moved as she slowly eased her thong down, well Hell, it simply screamed fuck me...I dare you!

It was total bedlam, and there stood Leslie, working it, letting that crowds thunderous roar build, and build, and build! She stopped, sweeping her eyes back and forth over her thundering audience. Then, with a triumphant, "Yes," she tore her thong away with one savage yank.

Leslie tossed that shredded thong to that asshole in the front row. Figuring I should send him a bill, I looked around for Vicki. OK, it was just a thought-besides; Vicki was nowhere to be seen! Paying rapt attention, I watched Leslie spin around, plant her fists on her hips, spread her legs, waggle her amazing ass provocatively, and then bend over, way over! The showoff grabbed her ankles, gave that sweet ass another waggle, and stroked her palms up her long sleekly muscled legs. Her hands stopped, framing a very tasty looking bit of pink sugar. One thing was for sure, the lady didn't need a haircut! Smooth, bare, and glistening in shades of pink, there wasn't a hair ...anywhere!

Ho-hum...there just wasn't much worth looking at!, Well Ok, there was a stage, and a trio of Las Vegas cuties, and a generous six—pack of not so bouncy boobies. Then, who cared about a trio of naked exotic dancers...Vicki was back, and whispering in my ear. Who was I to argue, not me, certainly not with her, "Oh man Brian, Leslie's hotter then Hell!" Fuck the rules, I was holding a double handful of them, when she declared, "Yeah...well, I'd trade my tits for that beautiful ass any damn day!" Ah well, she batted my hands away with a giggled, "Stop that, you'll get me in trouble!" Then, turning serious, she explained, "Hey, she better watch out! That Bozo she tossed her panties to is a regular...well, more then a regular! He's from Texas, and oh my God, a serious high roller. Seriously, and he's taken a couple of the girls back to his room too!" I was definitely paying attention, in particular when she asked, "Would you believe it, he's paid a couple of them $2,000...and for only an hour's worth?"

I didn't have any trouble believing it, but I was only kidding when I told Vicki, "Well shit, if he expects to buy his way in to Leslie's sweet ass, he'll have to pony up a whole lot more then that!" Mostly, I was being flippant when I asked, Damn, but that could be a real kick...wonder if she's ever fantasized about playing the working girl?", That's mostly...because, I knew she had!

Vicki didn't know that, and her surprise was evident in her blurted, "Oh sure...wait, you're not kidding!" Then, deciding I'd been teasing her, she bounced excitedly on my lap, and helpfully suggested, "Well then, I'll just run right over...maybe, I can broker a deal!"

Something caught Vicki's attention, and her head whipped around. Then, with a muttered, "Oh shit, gotta run," she slid off my lap. I got a quick, but very friendly kiss, before she scrambled out of the booth, calling back over her shoulder, "Leslie's back up...Oh God, and I can't wait to see what she does with the pole!" Well sure...but then, neither could I!

Leslie came out for her second number naked-well, nearly naked! A slender choker wound around her neck, the sparkle of silver winding around the gleam of black leather. I liked the look-a lot in fact! While I wondered who'd given it to her-and I had, my suspicions-Leslie cavorted, dancing around the stage in erotic splendor. One number only, and that one ended with her treating the cold metal of a stripper-pole to a fiery double kiss...a kiss given by two pairs of distinctly different lips. No one watching would have believed it was her first time-hell, I barely believed it! I'm sure I watched; probably, open mouthed and wide eyed! Call it sensual overload; whatever, I don't remember much about Leslie and her encounter with that pole. No doubt, it sizzled, so outrageously hot that the memory melted right through my over loaded brain. I do remember that I was being totally blown away by what she was doing on, with, and too that pole, when another delicious looking redhead dropped on to my lap.

Leslie's a dream," my new redheaded friend told me, "All us girls just totally love her! Well...she's so, well you know...just real!" She was just telling me, "Around here...real, is pretty damn rare, "when I spotted Vicki. She was cutting across the room, coming our way, a troubled look spoiling her pretty face. That redhead spotted her too, and scooted hurriedly off my lap. Tossing me a "See ya handsome," she turned to deal with Vicki.

She got as far as, "Hey there Vic, Leslie's right...he's a hunk," before Vicki cut her off.

Not looking happy at all, Vicki managed a smile, stopping only long enough to tell her, well duh! Thanks Tammy...I mean for keeping him company...but, scram already...we've got to talk!"

Vicki didn't sit, and she sure didn't slide on to my lap. Looking nervous, she stood, resting one knee on the booth's seat. My cheery, "Hey there beautiful, what's with the frown," didn't help much. I've been married long enough to know when to keep my mouth shut, and wait. That's just what I did-and, I sure as Hell didn't let my eyes wander!

She looked at me, scooched out her lower lip, then blurted out, "Oh Hell, I'll just say it!" Then, after a long sigh, she got out the rest, explaining, "I didn't have anything to do with it...but yeah, that guy did offer her money...you know, if she'd come up to his room! Like he always does, He sent a note back with one of the girls!" Something told me that for Vicki, getting that out had been the easy part. When I didn't say anything, and she finally noticed my grin, she started to laugh. Vicki was still sputtering, when she told me, "Leslie thinks it would be a total kick! Oh shit...and she wants me to find out what you think!"

Earlier, thoughts of Leslie playing the part of a high priced call girl had done more then just cross my mind; it had stopped to linger...enticingly! Naturally, that meant I got to tell myself, careful what you wish for! What I told Vicki was, "Wow...so OK, if she wants to go for it, and I say no...well, let's just say that she doesn't do no well!" Then came that all-important question. "OK, what about those other girls? If he was some sort of freaking sick-o, I guess they'd have said something...right? Fuck, I need to be damn sure she'd be safe!"

Sure, I told myself, the guy wouldn't still be coming around, not if he'd been any kind of trouble. Of course, that didn't mean he wasn't an asshole! OK, but Leslie can handle assholes! Still, I was glad when Vicki smiled, then said, "Yeah, no problems, and I guess he's real generous too! He better be, because He sure isn't much to look at! But...for $2000...Hell yes, I'd do him!"

A shrug, and a shake of her head, brought the subject back around to Leslie. "And I know what you mean about her and no," Vicki told me, adding, "She does want to go for it, but she's leaving it up to you!"

Up to me...was she kidding, I could hardly believe my ears! OK, so Vicki had made it clear that Leslie was up for it. What Vicki didn't know, but that Leslie did, was that we both suffered from that same nasty no thing. What it came down to was, I'd never have asked, and certainly never have ordered her to do it; but then, she wouldn't have asked, not unless she wanted to go for it! Besides, it was bound to make for a good story-how could it not!

Only, that Texan wasn't going to get his paws on my wife, not without hearing from her pimp first anyway! Vicki's eyes lit up when I told her, "Fuck yes...tell Leslie, 'Go for it!' Yeah, and tell that Texan that Leslie gets $3,000, and that's for two hours max!" Thinking fast, I added a hope filled suggestion. "Hey, if he goes for it, try and find out where he's staying!" Then, crossing my fingers, I asked, "Are you stuck here, or can you break loose? Because, if you're up for it, I happen to know where there's a lonely suite and I know a way we could kill a little time! Then, we could hang out at his hotel, and maybe you could set it up with Leslie, so we could meet her in the bar...sound good?"

Vicki didn't waste much time thinking about it. She threw her arms around my neck, and damn near melted my lips with a kiss that practically screamed, yes! Then the buxom beauty squealed, and told me, "No problem, I can call in a favor and get off early. And never mind that silly guy!The girl he gave that stupid note to, said he was so anxious to get his hands on Leslie that he was practically drooling...so, like no way is he going to say no!"

No surprise, it turned out that Vicki was right! Back stage she had powwowed with Leslie, and everything was good to go! After Vicki had hurried off to change, I had time for a drink, and to think things over. Ready to journey in to...The Erogenous Zone, I called for a cab. I hooked-up with Vicki in the foyer, and arm in arm, we walked out of, Club Lava. Me being me, I couldn't help wondering what the odds were that we'd find ourselves being chauffeured by a grinning Jose.

Three:

No Jose, but Vicki and I did enjoy a memorable-think chase scene-drive, with a Jamaican born Rastafarian named George. Chase scene is right too, because Vicki had learned our high rolling Texan was staying at the Las Vegas Four Seasons, which just happens to be situated on the upper floors of Mandalay Bay. What were the odds...who cared, the game was afoot!

Maybe, considering Vicki's earlier smoking hot lap dances, a second backseat blowjob shouldn't have been totally out of the question. Whatever...the way George, "I know a shortcut mon," drove-trust me- I hadn't been about to trust any important part of my anatomy to anything sporting teeth! So OK, no backseat bingo, but our luck wasn't all bad! First things first, we made it to Mandalay Bay unscathed. Then, luck being what it is, we were just in time to watch My make believe, high priced, call girl playing wife being helped out of a cab by her first john. I was snickering, not chuckling, but Vicki wanted to know what I thought was so funny. I paid George, told her we should have shared a cab, and helped her out of ours. She didn't think it was funny...bummer!

Vicki and I were right behind them as they entered The Hotel. Go figure, but Vicki seemed to think that was worthy of a snicker! A hip bump shushed her, and we were hard on their heels, slipping in to the elevator right behind them. That was one interesting ride! Always quick to play the showoff, Leslie was all over that cowboy hat wearing Texan. He was older, maybe fifty, lean, with a dark tan that looked like it came from working outdoors. Wearing Leslie around his neck, he was damn quick to get his hands up under her skirt, corralling an ass I knew was bare. It's not as if I wanted to call him a bastard; Hell no, I felt more like congratulating the bastard! Besides, it would have been hypocritical, because I'd been even quicker to reach for Vicki's ass.

onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers