Cheeseburgers, Vegas Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

Leslie maneuvered her chuckling playmate up against the elevator's back wall, but not before, I spotted a ribbon of green silk poking out of his hip pocket. That gruff looking Texan didn't strike me as the souvenir collecting type, but it had been green, and it had been silk, and I was betting it was the remains of Leslie's shredded thong. Some guy's have all the luck...Vicki was still wearing hers.

It's a long way to the twenty-fourth floor. Still, Leslie and I did manage to sneak in a couple of conspiratorial winks...that's when she wasn't too busy hamming it up in her role as little Ms Have Pussy Will Travel, the shameless sex toy! As impromptu theater, that ride was brazen, bold, and thoroughly outrageous...in other words, pure Leslie!

Keeping one arm locked around her john's neck, she kissed him with a frenzied, tongue in the throat ferocity, her groping free hand's fingers stroking The Texas sized bulge sprouting in his pants. Considering the thrill Leslie gets out of playing the exhibitionist, I didn't think she was worried about the elevator's doors sliding open in front of an unsuspecting audience. More likely, and I'd have bet on it , if that elevator stopped, when those doors slid open her mouth would be full, and her head would be bobbing. The odds were even better that it was the two-handed grip that Texan had on her ass, and not any fear of hidden cameras that kept Leslie off her knees. Hidden cameras...that's what the rumors say! If it's true, then somewhere in Las Vegas there's an archived record of my whooping wife riding that Texan's hand like it was a bucking bronco. Whatever, utterly shameless, the hussy was yip yipping, "Oh God...oh god," when the elevator bonged.

The doors began to slide open, Vicki whooped, "You ride it cowgirl," then cracked a swat off Leslie's bare ass. Leslie waved, Vicki arched one blonde eyebrow, harrumphed, adjusted her skirt, took my arm, and together, we strolled off that elevator.

Unavoidable as a sneeze, no sooner had those doors started to slide shut, then we totally lost it, going positively Loony Tunes. Dancing around the foyer, we laughed like a pair of crazed loons; and then, suddenly...we weren't laughing! Cameras...what cameras, I reeled Vicki in, enjoyed a quick kiss, then yanked her tank-top up and right off over her head. Then it was a mad sprint down the hall, Vickie on my heels, both of us laughing our asses off.

It was borderline humiliating, breathless, and shaking with laughter after our dash down the hall, I couldn't get the damn door card in to that freaking little slot. Struggling to slide it home, I hoped it wasn't a sign of things to come. It wasn't my fault anyway; but then it might have been easier, if I hadn't been trying to keep, at least one eye on the eye-popping sight of Vicki's big, beautiful, and just then, delightfully bouncy breasts. Blame it on her nipples, those bad puppies were irresistible, standing jauntily erect, and practically begging for attention! Taking pity on me, and before Hotel Security could put in an appearance, Vicki pulled that damn card from my fumbling fingers. Effortlessly, and with barely a snicker, she slid it home. The wench was tittering, who cared, I pushed the door open, and together we stumbled through it...once again laughing like the demented! It's only an opinion mind you, but I say the only thing better then a good laugh is a hot and nasty, ball-rattling fuck...in third place it's a cheeseburger, French fries with Heinz 57, a big dill pickle, and a cold glass of beer!

Horrors...not only didn't I stop to secure the door; worse, I didn't bother to hang the, DO NOT DISTURB sign. I did kick it shut though, just barely in time to meet the charge of a bosomy blonde fireball. I stopped her mad charge, let her wrap her arms around my neck, used both hands to corral her ass, and got busy returning her determinedly ferocious kiss. Unlike the kisses in the back of, "Ya Mon, that be hot," Georges cab, that kiss kindled, flashing in to incandescence. Kisses flowed hot and heavy, with barely a pause while I worked her skirt loose, and sent it plummeting down her legs. Our tongues were dancing an erotic duel, when I swept aside the flimsy barrier of a barely there G-string, and pushed my hand between her thighs. Then, with my hand cradling a palm full of her scalding wetness, Vicki giggled, and with a playful shove, pushed me away.

"Whoa there big boy," she cooed as she danced away. Chuckling softly, she kicked her pumps off. Then, grinning impishly, eyes full of mischief, she watched me watch her slither out of that G-string. Forget about a teasing strip tease, I was a horn dog shucking clothes just as fast as he could, when she hit me with, "Wow, Brian you're as much fun to kiss as Leslie!" I guess I could have returned the compliment, and told her she was just as much fun to kiss as Leslie-and she was too! I didn't; hell no, because my mind was working at the speed of light, cataloguing all the other potential back stage hi jinks those two nymphs could have got up to. Sure, but then Vicki's, "I'd like to take a shower," put an abrupt end to that bit of erotic fluff. Then, pointing at the belly slapping erection I'd just freed, she licked her lips, uttered a purry, "Yummy," and suggested, "Maybe you and your one eyed friend there would like to join me...I mean...gosh, a girl can always use a big man to wash her back!"

Me...tongue-tied, not hardly! Nope, and in my customary suave and debonair style, I Blurted out, "Fuck yes; I'll wash your back...fuck that, I'll wash every square inch of you!" She could have called me on that one; because, there wasn't a square inch, not even a straight line, anywhere on that ladies curvaceous body-I know, I checked, repeatedly in fact!

Longingly, Vicki eyed the luxurious sunken tub discretely nestled in one corner of the suite. Fashioned to look like a rock grotto, Complete with Jacuzzi jets, it was large enough for an erotically frolicking twosome alright... probably even an energetic foursome! I suggested we save the grotto for later, picturing a watery, three-way romp. Thinking of Leslie, I wondered how she was dealing with the ritzy luxury of the, Five-Diamond Four Seasons. Knowing Leslie, I hear all about it, along with a picturesque account of everything her and her john had done in its. In the mean time, while she submitted to a lust crazed Texan; I had a devilishly vivacious blonde in serious need of my immediate attention ...so!

Jabbing a finger in the direction of that rock grotto, Vicki declared, "That's for later...oh God, do you suppose there's bubble bath?"

"Are you kidding," I asked, "Leslie took one look at that thing and bolted for the gift shop...yeah, there's bubble bath alright!"

"We don't need no stinking bubble bath," I informed my blonde headed playmate, and reached for her hand. Leading Vicki around a corner, we stepped straight in to a tiled fantasyland. Roomy enough for extra curricular activities, if that walk in shower's floor had been sand, we might almost have believed we'd been transported to a submerged seabed. What else, thinking mermaid, I could hardly wait to get mine under a cascading torrent of water. There's something just so absolutely erotic about a woman, naked and wet, droplets of water glinting and glistening on her body's sensual curves. Besides, you've already got her naked...and with a built in excuse for slip sliding your hands over every single one of her body's wetly glistening curves.

Vicki waited, her grin beckoning, flashing with mischievous challenge. Armed with only a squeeze bottle of peach scented body wash, and OK, a fully raging erection, I moved in. Under the pulsating spray from a trio of showerheads, slowly, and sensuously I began working my hands over the supple curves of her dancer's hard body. Luxuriating in the feel of her, I Gently massaged her shoulders, rubbing and stroking, working my way down her back. Savoring the sensual feel of her ass's sweet curves sliding under my feathery caress...what else, I spent a delightful few moments on that stunning bit of my blonde playmate's anatomy. Finally, one at a time, I ran encircling palms up and down the long sleekly muscled length of her legs. Naturally, that was only after my stroking fingertips traced swirling patterns over the velvety soft skin of her inner thighs, coaxing some decidedly cat like purrs out of her. By the time I stood, and gently turned her to face me, Vicki was trembling, her breath coming in sharp gasps. What started as a soft, sweetly passionate kiss exploded, sizzling under a lip crushing lust-fired ferocity. Our next kiss ended with Vicki pressed up against the shower wall.

Roaming hands explored all the succulent places they'd missed back at Club Lava, while my lips poured kisses over Vicki's eyes, her mouth, her throat, and finally the taut, velvety sweet skin of her breasts. Vicki held those magnificent breasts squeezed together, leaving my hands free to ravish a pair of nipples so ripe they felt ready to burst. I bent, liking the soft moans that greeted my energetically flicking tongue. My lips closed around rock hard nipples, and she gasped, gasping again, when I sucked them both in to my mouth. When gentle nips tore a ragged, "Oh God, oh god, yes...more, "out of her throat, I looked up. Way too cool to speculate, I arched a questioning eyebrow. Correctly interpreting a look she must have seen before, Vicki proudly proclaimed, "38-C's...and their one hundred percent natural too!"

Abandoning the rich bounty of Vicki's spectacular breasts, I reached for the treasure waiting between her thighs. We were in the shower after all, so I suppose my saying she was totally freaking wet would be, what...redundant! Only, she was as wet inside as out! Actually, I'd only pumped a few twisting, two fingered thrusts in to her molten core, when I began flicking a thumb over the hard swell of her clit. Things were just getting started, and I sure wasn't thinking orgasm, singular or multiple. Vicki...well, wham-bam, and in a New York minute, she'd gone absolutely volcanic, molten fire convulsing around my fingers. Like any respectable volcano, she thundered and she shook, shrieking out an echoing chorus of , "Oh Gods!"

It was later, at least that much I'm sure of, Vicki was doing some serious panting, really gasping for breath, and I realized...how cool, my hand's the only thing keeping her upright! Her eyes popped open, she giggled, and then in a cock-swelling purr, she said, "Yummy...guess I needed that...wow!"

Vicki's arms wound around my neck, her lips hot against mine, her tongue a wild thing loose in my mouth. Sinking slowly to her knees, her kisses blazed a fiery trail down my body, her flickering tongue sending jolts of pleasure rippling across my belly. It's an almost automatic response, and long before her knees hit tile, my hands were tangled in her hair.

I wanted to, knew I could have just gone for it, even figured Vicki would have liked it, but still...I didn't just appropriate her mouth! Instead, I held on, feeling her head bob, watching scorching lips, and a thoroughly wicked tongue worked their magic on me. Our first time or not, we were in a shower after all, so OK, I was considering it! It did make for a fiery fantasy, sweet and nasty; so sure, I could have loved pulling out of Vicki's mouth...timing it so my fountaining orgasm splashed across her face. Only, I sort of blew that timing thing. Too late, suddenly I was blasting away on full auto, and straight in to Vicki's waiting mouth. With her mouth crammed full of me, what else could the darling do...other then swallow? Well that's what she did, but only until a flip of my hips sent the erupting fountain rocketing in to her throat...and then, she didn't have to swallow any more!

Standing by the suite's bar, I worked on a couple of cocktails, and tried to keep at least one eye on Vicki. The apparently insatiable-yippee- little vixen had started with out me! Luckily, there was a conveniently placed mirror on the wall behind the bar, so I enjoyed a terrific view through the bedroom's open double doors to where Vicki lay stretched out on the bed. Nice...even better, her mischievous grin said she knew I was watching- and that was hot! For sure, it added a lot more zing to the already appetizing sight of the very unlady like things her hands were doing between her wide spread legs. Seriously, she must not have wanted that damn drink very bad...and, she didn't get it either!

Abandoning the bar, I headed for Vicki, and the scrumptious looking bit of pink sugar she held so enticingly exposed. Only, before I got there, she asked, "Hey, what do you think he's doing with Leslie...you know, right now?"

Vicki's intriguing question did slow me down...I mean hey, there were just so many possibilities! Of course, no way was I going to pass on an opening like that! That's why, when I knelt between her wide spread legs, I reached out, grabbed her ankles, and then challenged, "Beats me; but then, I bet I can show you something he isn't doing...want to see?"

Now, and its old school, but I used to like my Dad's old Sam Kinison CD's. With Vicki giggling and enthusiastically whipping up the sort of tasty treat a guy doesn't need utensils, or fingers to dig in to, it's no wonder I thought of Sam's. What came to mind, went something like, "Always make a woman cum at least three times, before you fuck her!" Sage advice, and right then it sounded like one Hell of a plan! Sure, and I could start out by following another one of Sam's pithy rules, simply put, "Try licking the alphabet...lick lots of capital T's...and don't forget to dot the is'!" Admittedly, at twelve, I didn't quite get that one, but I filed it away; and then, one night ...uh-huh, I got it! Later, I came up with a rule of my own, and I bet Sam would agree that...a woman isn't done, not until she can't stand up without her knees wobbling! Only, if things went as planned, Vicki wouldn't need to stand up...not for quite awhile anyway!

The problem was Vicki's ankles...really! Conflicted, I wanted to lift them, spread her long legs in to my idea of the perfect peace sign...and then, violate the Hell out of the peace! Only first,...I just had to drop in for a little snack. Right...it turned in to a seven course, gourmet feast!

Vicki had the table set, so I slid between her legs, and took my place. What else...I got things started with a delicious spread of inner thigh. Feeling adventurous, after savoring the rich flavors of her intimate inner wetness, I didn't wait for the appreciative moaning and groaning to subside. Instead, I dove right in to the tantalizing tease of a tossed salad. Then, paying attention to my hostess's insistently screamed entreaties, I sampled a bit of the main course...liked it so much that with her boisterous approval, I wolfed down helping after helping! It's soup to nuts...right? Well by then I was giving serious thought to that nuts thing; which meant, I was more then ready to gulp down dessert. Maybe I got a little confused, or maybe it was Vicki. Whichever, there I was all set for dessert; only, she served me another helping of that main course. Huh...could that be why I'm always saying, "Eat dessert first...life is uncertain!"

Guess what, just like Leslie; Vicki possesses a sexually liberated libido and a clit to match! That might explain why this greedy little piggy had so much fun launching her in to orgasm after screaming orgasm. I might still be feasting on her silkily, super heated, blood infused clit, if the darling hadn't rather dramatically ordered, "Fuck me...fuck me...now!" To think, I'd been worried that Vicki might have used up her quota of orgasms...silly, silly me!

Incendiary, our kiss exploded, fueled by the unrestrainable energy of an irresistible need! Pushing up on to my hands and knees, I grinned down at Vicki, and almost asked if she liked the taste of pussy on my lips. It barely qualified as a fleeting thought, abandoned utterly, when, with a spiraling thrust of my hips, I penetrated her. Vicki gasped with every one of my handful of teasing thrusts, short jabbing thrusts that only just pushed in to her. When I stopped, poised with eight throbbing, red-hot, iron hard inches waiting to be unleashed, Vicki growled a throaty, "Take me...oh God, yes...fuck me!"

It's not as if I'd been waiting for orders...no way! All I'd done was pause, giving us both a moment of delicious anticipation! It had been a damn short pause at that! Then, I drove in to her hard, sliding deep in to a caldron of liquid fire. Vicki grabbed for my shoulders, her nails biting deep. Those long muscular dancer's legs came up, wrapping around me with a rib-cracking ferocity. Well, that vice like grip put an end to my, admittedly selfish plans. I mean hey, what's more fun then hoisting a enthusiastic playmate's legs up over your shoulders, leaving her wide open and utterly exposed, and then beating your chest, before you take her like a lust crazed caveman? Never mind, it was just another one of my passing fancies! Whatever, boring old missionary position or not, we rocked and we rolled, with the wild abandon of a sixties drug fueled rock n' roll band.

Forget sweet, forget tender...that fuck had all the feral intensity of a catfight, complete with the yowling! So sure, I was happily absorbed in the thrill of jack hammering fully penetrating thrusts in to Vicki's insistent upward thrusts. Still, there was no mistaking her frantic bucking, or the ecstatic squeals and raspy growls that accompanied them. Swept up, Vicki thrashed her way through the surging swells of a deluge of climactic waves- forget waves...think tsunami! Doing my part, I'd didn't just go along for the ride. Nope, doing my best to draw things out, I'd shifted to slow, sometimes twisting thrusts, mixing them in with short, savage jabs. What did it get me? Well, her voice a guttural rasp, insatiable, and you'd almost think unsatisfied besides, Vicki demanded, "Hard...yeah, more...come on...fuck me hard!"

Eager to please, I was prepared to deliver as ordered. Besides, there had been that wicked little fancy...hadn't there! You bet; so, Vicki's legs went up over my shoulders. I pushed them back above her head, spread them wide, and gave her hard...lots of hard, with plenty of fast thrown in! After all, it's what she'd asked for!

Her mantra a shrieked, "Yes," Vicki roared through another spectacular, body shuddering orgasm. Only, about the time I expected her to collapse, instead, she panted out a squeaky, "More, more...oh God, don't stop!"

What, was she nuts? Not about to stop, I pulled out of her, and ordered, "Greedy wench, on your knees...it's my turn!"

Vicki scrambled in to position, her snickers earning her a pair of hard cracking swats. They didn't stop her snickering, but at least she was doing it in to a pillow! Well fine, only, then the impetuous imp reached back, and spread her pretty ass's prettily rounded cheeks. Well, that exposed an alternate route, one that didn't...but, almost got taken! It was attempting detour, and I teased Vicki with a couple of probing jabs. Then, noting that she hadn't made a move to reroute me, I filed that adventurous treat under, future side trips.

Using my hands, I clamped hers to her hips, accelerating as I drove back in to the tight, slippery pink of her depths. It's my favorite, no doubt about it, I absolutely love doing it doggie style! Just ask Vicki, she took that balls to the wall fucking, hands pinned, and yelling encouragement all the way through it. I can yell louder though; so, when I bellowed, "Oh fuck...yes," Vicki heard me alright.

With my orgasm spewing hot splashes deep inside her, Vicki squealed, "Yes, oh fuck yes...do it, come in me!"

Well Ok, but by then it was a fait accompli, all over but the shouting! Which I did, whooping a raucous, "Yeah, oh fuck," as a final hammering flurry of fully penetrating thrusts sent a last explosive spurt deep in to my vociferous playmate.

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers