Cheeseburgers, Vegas Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
355 Followers

How had I missed it! Oh sure, looking back I suppose there just might have been a couple of clues I'd missed-but hey, I'd been somewhat preoccupied! Poor Leslie, she barely had time to do any cheerleading, before Bobby blasted through the point of no return...going, well, just freaking berserk! The kid had been taking Vicki hard, twisting vicious jabs up in to her. Then, a man on a mission he was slamming in one fully penetrating thrust after another, savagely yanking her hips back to meet those hammering thrusts. Hard at it, he drove home a final flurry of frenzied jabs, bellowing, "Oh fuck...yeah...oh fuck," and then a final, almost primal, "Fuck...yes!"

Whatever...OK, so I applauded, I was just being a good sport! Right and when Bobby staggered away from Vicki; naturally, with out him to hold her up, she collapsed in a heap. No worries, it was Leslie to the rescue! My hero, she helped Vicki up, and even took the time to give her a sweet little kiss. Sure, then she spun away, and dropped to her knees in front of Bobby. Still playing the helpful heroine, my bodacious wife actually tucked Bobby away! Sure she did, right after she'd swallowed nine inches of Vicki drenched bobby whole. Although, that was only after that wicked tongue of hers had flicked out, collecting the lingering traces of bobby's eruption.

Playing the gallant, bobby topped off the ladies glasses, managed to contain his smirk as he piled on the praise, then wrapped things up with a bow...and a annoyingly effusive, but surprisingly sincere sounding thank you! Finally, that exceedingly lucky young room service waiter made it to the door. Then, almost playing it too cool, he called back, "Seriously...I mean hey, you guy's really know how to have fun! Don't forget, I'm working all night! Call, if there's anything you need...ask for Bobby, and I'll be right up!"

Five:

Vicki was off, restoring her luscious body to its proper state of pristine perfection. Leslie and I were sitting at the suite's small bar, her staring at her flute of Champagne as if she couldn't quite decide if it was half-full, or half empty. Me, well Hell, there wasn't any doubt at all, my bottle of Sierra Nevada was nothing but empty. Well, I solved Leslie's dilemma by-what else-filling her glass. Then, I popped the top off another bottle of cold brew. That's about when Vicki popped up beside Leslie , and just in time to hear her remind me that our town didn't allow totally nude dancing, with or with out a pole; and, that no, she wasn't really interested in turning pro, on or off stage-bummer, huh!.

Vicki stood their, looking back and forth between us; and then, she just burst out laughing. "Oh my God," she sputtered. "You two are unbelievable...but hey, you sure do know how to have fun! That poor boy isn't going to forget that tip any time soon...doubt it!"

I didn't suppose he would, and just the thought of that wickedly delivered fuck had me reaching for our blonde headed playmate. Vicki snuggled soft warm curves against me, her sweet kiss bubbling with eager enthusiasm. Then, our blonde headed playmate kissed Leslie-only, that one took longer! She was still snuggled in Leslie's embrace, when she sighed, and asked, "Hey Brian, Have you got a quarter?"

"What, why," a puzzled Leslie queried, and asked, "What would you need with a quarter?"

"Well...if I had a quarter to flip, then I'd be able to figure out which one of you is the best," was her giggled response.

It's not as if my erotically uninhibited wife isn't used to rave reviews, but she was beaming, when she said, "Hey Brian, I think she likes us!" Well duh, she'd made that pretty clear; not that that stopped Leslie from adding, "Yeah, I like a girl with good taste...especially one whose can't wait to be our submissive little sex toy! Uh-huh, and I'll tell you what, if I wasn't half starved, the little bitch would already be down on her knees...wouldn't you darling?"

Vicki was apparently, about to demonstrate an obviously affirmative answer, when Leslie-uncharacteristically to say the least-stopped her from going to her knees with a curt, "Later darling...I meant it! Seriously, this bitch is starving...so, let's eat!"

With Vicki in tow, Leslie started for the table. Lagging behind, where of course the view was spectacular, only earned me a sharp, "Hey there lover boy, hubba-hubba! Pop open another bottle of Champagne, we ladies are thirsty! Then, while we eat, I'm going to tell you the story...oh my God; you're not going to believe it!"

I popped open that second bottle, and was pouring when Leslie lifted the cover off her plate. Sure Leslie had only suggested Champagne and snacks, with the emphases on Champagne! Naturally, assuming we were about to work up a serious apatite, I'd ordered something just a bit heartier. Hey, and despite Leslie's snarled, "you've got to be kidding," and Vicki's derisive snickering, I'm standing by my choice of cheeseburgers and fries. Sorry Jimmy...no pickle, but I did have a cold bottle of beer handy! Huh, could that be what he had in mind with, Cheeseburger in Paradise? Let's see now...it's me, a sumptuous Las Vegas suite, two beautiful, sensual, erotically uninhibited playmates...right, I'm sticking with paradise-hell, and that's not even considering the cheeseburger and cold beer!

Well, we settled in, dug in, and an amused Sounding Leslie started her story.

"First off, I'm betting none of those other girls ever had much to say. His name is Roy, by the way, and you were right, he's from Texas alright...yahoo, go cowboy! And, oh my God, he's a character alright, the perfect stereotype...! You guys saw the hat and boots...well, he talks like he'd been born wearing the damn things! For damn sure, it's the first time I've been banged by some bozo wearing a Stetson!"

Ok, so I was trying to picture it. Yup, I could see it alright, him on his knees, holding tight to a hand full of Leslie's mane, whipping her flanks with that hat, and yelling "yippee," while he pounded in to her! I didn't say anything-didn't need to! Nope, Leslie shot me down with a withering glower, and rode on!

"Oh he was nice enough, big grins, big laugh, loud, and definitely in charge! Well OK, so he'd paid the big bucks, and he knew what he wanted...oh boy, did he ever! It was wham-bam, and then pow; he was handing out another order! Gads, and to think that I'd been worried about having to keep things moving along...no way!

Never mind all that! Well, we got to his room, and OK, it's fucking cavernous, and he says, 'I want you naked little lady;' and then, he headed straight for the bar. 'Champagne,' he asks, 'That pretty little blonde said that's all you drink!' Then, I swear, he filled a freaking water glass with jack Daniel's, and chugged half of it! Then, he pulled this huge wad of bills out of his pocket. He's swigging Jack, staring at me, and slapping bills down on the bar. Now, that was embarrassing! Anyway, it was almost a relief when he ordered, 'On your knees now, you're gonna blow this cowboy! Yup, were a gonna see what you can do with a real Texas sized cock!'

It was priceless! He's standing there, looking like John Wayne, and I'm struggling to undo this gigantic belt buckle. I got the bastard unzipped, and yanked his pants down...yeah, and I'm guessing the other girls left this part out...huh, Vicki? Because, he's freaking hung! Honest to God, he's bigger then Brian, fuck that, he's bigger then Bobby! Well, I wasn't about to ask, but I bet it was at least ten inches long ...only, it was sort of skinny!"

Vicki interrupted, clapping and sputtering laughter as she said, "Oh wow, damn straight, none of them ever mentioned that! Too bad...thick is way better then long!"

"Uh-huh," confirmed my giggling wife, gesturing at the Champagne bottle, as she added a mischievous, "But then, give me long and thick...uh-huh, and give it to me hard!

I poured, and listened to Leslie explain, "OK, so I'm kneeling there, teasing, flicking and licking that thing's big head, and he grabs hold of my head! Yeah, so I'm thinking oho! And wham-o, it's in my mouth, and he's pushing it in deeper...only, real slow! Fuck, half that thing must have been in my throat! Hey, piece of cake...yeah, I showed the silly bastard!"

I couldn't help it; the smartass lurking in me took over, and I jumped in! "Let me, I know how this part goes," I started, dodging Leslie's playful swipes, and teasing her with a taunting, "You batted his hands away, put yours behind your back...then, just the way you love doing, you fucked that cowboy's big thing with your mouth! I'm just wondering...was he yelling, 'Yahoo,' and waving his hat?"

With a dismissive sniff, and a haughty, "of course," Leslie resumed her bawdy tale. "As I was saying...Roy's pants were down around his boots, and I had the fool deep-throated. Yeah, so then, I collected a Texas sized handful of his Texas sized balls. Well, they ended up in my mouth...naturally! I'm looking up, giving him my big wide eyed, little Ms Innocent look, and that's when he tells me, ' Little girl...you've been practicing some! Damn, now I'm really gonna hate cutting this short; but what the Hell, I'm the one paying, now aren't I! And right now, what I want is to fuck those pretty titties!'

I'm telling you, that's the first time I'd ever sucked some guy, while I used my tits to jack him off! Actually, it was kind of fun! Well it was, until I opened my eyes, wondering where the fuck it'd gone; and there it was, yeah, in his hand! Uh-huh, and I knew what was coming! Yeah, and being such a good little whore, I leaned back, pushed my tits up, and practically begged him to drench my tits! Oh sure, but of course, he had other ideas! So I'm thinking oho, again, because he's just told me, 'now, I'm gonna really like this part!' Yeah, and he's really pumping away, when he says, "yup, this cowboys gonna blow a whole lot of spunk all over that pretty face of yours!'

Well now, I figured I could go him one better! And oh well, God, I swear I've never worn so much of the gooey stuff! He just kept on stroking, and kept on shooting, and the fucker never missed either! Uh-huh, and he was laughing while I swept it up with my fingers, but not like he thought it was funny...no what I mean? Yeah, but he sure wasn't laughing when I licked the damn stuff off my fingers, oh Hell no!

Maybe if I'd been in good old Roy's boots, I wouldn't have been laughing either-wait, I had been...yeah, and I hadn't laughed then either! Vicki, on the other hand, seemed to think her, "ugg, not my idea of finger licking good," was worth a tittering giggle! In any case, it didn't stop her from telling a clearly exasperated Leslie, "Oops, sorry Leslie, but I was thinking about Brian! The darling made sure I swallowed...and, well actually, he made sure I didn't have to swallow most of it! Jesus, it was half way down my throat, and spurting like a fire hose!"

"What, isn't that what you wanted," I quipped. Then, I reminded her that, "Gosh baby, maybe I plugged it in, but you held on to my ass like you wanted to make sure I didn't pull out...uh-huh, at least not before you'd drained me dry!" Vicki called me a beast-go figure! Sure, but it was my wife who gave my arm a playful slap. "He does seem to get a real kick out of doing that," she told her, before suggesting, "Now, can I get on with my silly story, so we can get back to some real fun and games?"

Acknowledging our silent nods with a sarcastic, "Uh-huh, thought so," Leslie told us, "Well, then we practiced our drinking for a little while, him guzzling Jack, and oops, I guess I did polish off that bottle of Champagne...oh well! Now if it's OK with you two, I'll just skip the boring stuff, and cut to the chase...OK? Right, well eventually, he got around to ordering me to kneel on the sofa..., which was real leather by the way! Anyway, he tells me, 'I'm just gonna sit right here and watch you play with your pretty pussy!'

Well I did! And, I made sure that cowboy got to see a whole lot more of me then he had back at the club! Gosh, and would you believe it, I even tweaked loose an orgasm? Only, naturally the entire time I'm expecting him to come swaggering up behind me! No problem, hey, by then I was sort of looking forward to getting that Texas sized thing slammed in to me! Only he didn't, and there I was, well on my way to catching up with another one...And, of course, that's when he comes swaggering up! Only, are you ready for this...he drops to his knees and, oh my God, he starts rimming me! Seriously, that machismo sprouting cowboy was down on his knees doing...well, that! Hey, but who cares, he had a big tongue, and oh my god, he wasn't afraid to use it! Well I figured, if the ballsy sweetheart could do that, well then, I could put on a little show of my own! And I really hammed it up too! Seriously, I had myself spread wide-open, was fingering my clit, and screaming shit like, more, stick it in deep, yeah-take it, come on now, give it to me! Of course, he's eating it up, and it's getting me pretty hot too, and...wham-o, I'm cuming all over myself! Fuck, I'm screaming, and he's still doing me, and what can I say...oops, I came again!"

"Yeah yeah," Vicki demanded! Then, putting a whole lot of skepticism in to it, she asked, "but really, he didn't try jamming something besides his tongue up there...really?"

I had trouble believing it too; but then, I'd seen something in my wife's smug grin, and was betting it meant he'd gotten around to it! Anyway, Leslie ignored Vicki's snide challenge, blithely explaining, "Well yeah, he could have had me that way...yeah, and not just because he'd paid for the privilege either! And besides, he liked me! Yup, he told me not to move, stood up, and grabbed hold of my hips. It was weird, well unexpected anyway, but he pushed in to me real gentle like; almost as if he'd been afraid he'd break me or something! And then, he starts banging these maddeningly slow strokes in and out of me. And, he's doing it while he's telling me I'm, 'Hot,' and 'More fun then all those other girls!' The darling actually called me his, 'Little wild thing,' yeah, right before he forgot all about that slow and easy thing! Fuck me, and for a skinny old fart, he could really pound it out! Yeah, and just like a certain smirking bastard, who better start pouring by the way, he loved ripping that monster all the way out, uh-huh, so he could pound it right back in! Gosh, good thing I like that, huh!"

As ordered, I poured more Champagne, drained that second bottle, and got up to open the lone survivor. When I turned around, Vicki was up and standing behind Leslie. She was nuzzling her neck, fingers already holding a pair of jutting nipples captive. So, figuring I better slow her down, I tactfully suggested," Hey Vicki, if you don't stop that, you're going to end up on your knees, and then we'll never hear the rest of her story! Hey, and get that nasty tongue out of her ear too!"

I ignored Leslie's hostile glare, and there blatted raspberries too. Yup, and all it took was a sharp swat to get Vicki moving. The temptation was too much; I mean hey, Leslie's nipples were just standing there, practically begging for it! Giving in, I ordered, "Don't move darling," and rolled that chilly Champagne bottle over those crinkly beauties. Leslie took it, threatened revenge, and called me a "Nasty bastard!" Then, sputtering giggles, she got back to her story.

"Spoil sport" Leslie teased, before saying, "Well OK, shit, nothing all that interesting went on for a while! Except, I guess, when He told me to tell him a story! So, oh my, gosh...Brian you don't mind that I told him all about Universal Studios, do you?"

I wasn't worried about what she told that bozo! Uh-huh, but predictably Vicki wasn't about to let her slide by with out telling that story-sorry, but that wicked tale isn't part of this story!

I had to listen patiently, working my way through two Sierra Nevada's, while Leslie gave Vicki all the gory details. I figured, with the same one's she'd fascinated good old Roy with! Leslie's wild tale held Vicki so captivated that...OK, she didn't do more then shoot me snickering glances! Oh sure, that crazy night, Leslie had turned the tables on me! Big deal, there are worse fates then being left captive in a chair, watching as three young studs take your utterly uninhibited wife, and that's every which way...and, I do mean every which way! Well OK, but I was still blushing when Leslie returned to the story of her and that well hung Texan. Looking much too self-satisfied to suit me, Leslie told us, "Well there I was telling him about being airtight for the first time; and well, the bastard cut me off! Well fine, and yeah, I blew that yahooing cowboy...again! Hey, but at least that time, I actually got to swallow...you know, instead of having to lick his goo off my fingers!

So, I've barely finished sucking him off, and I'm thinking about how freaking boring regular old vanilla sex can be! Oho, careful what you wish for; because, I swear that cowboy had to be mixing Viagra with his Jack! Seriously, I didn't even have time to finish a glass of champagne, before he got this wicked, big shit-eating grin on his face! My stomach started fluttering, and I'm thinking, here it comes! Right, and he says, 'Little lady, I've got to piss like a Texas stallion!' Well, I knew what was coming next! Sure enough, the cackling bastard tells me, 'Yup, and I'm a gonna do it all over you! Well shit, now I'm betting it won't be the first time some buckaroo's splashed it all over that pretty little body...so, what do you say little lady!'

Well...I lied, and told him that Somehow I'd missed out on that; but hey, you're calling the shots! And no, it didn't work, so don't ask! Fuck, I might as well have told him I was a virgin! I mean hey, what else could I do? So sure, I went for it, and told him, why not, lets do it...yeah, come on cowboy, lets party!

Like I said, Roy's suite was cavernous! So I guess that makes the bathroom huge! Well OK, it was freaking luxurious alright, if you go for the black marble and gold fixture look. The sunken tub was as big as a small swimming pool...no shit! Yeah, and I was kneeling in it, looking up...hey, did I tell you that he'd finally gotten naked? Anyway, I'm looking up, and he's standing there holding his limp dick...limp yeah, but damn, there was still an awful lot of it! It took him a while to get it going; but then, it was like being doused by a garden hose...only a hose that had been lying out in the sun! Jesus, I swear it was like watching one of my little brothers writing his name in the snow!"

Vicki and I were thinking the same thing-well almost the same thing! Only, it was her who blurted out, "Oh my God did he do it on your face too, and what about your hair?"

Now if I were a complete idiot, I'd have laughed; seriously, the fucker was alive...so Hell no, he hadn't spritzed her hair! Well Leslie chuckled, delivered an emphatic, "That would be...no!" Then, with a puffed out breath, she resumed her story.

"Fine; only, as they say, the rest of me was soaking in it! Awesome, so he's down to a trickle, and that's when I got up and grabbed for the hand held shower nozzle. Hey, those things are a hoot...but never mind that! There I was, about to ride that things pulsating spray in to orgasmic orbit, when Roy pulls it out of my hand! But before I could pitch a bitch, he ordered me to grab my ankles! Yeah, and that's when I noticed the bastard was hard again, and worse, there was a tube of lube in his hand. So yeah, I knew what was coming; and fuck, it sure wasn't going to be me!

Offering a little sisterly sympathy, Vicki jumped up and wrapped Leslie up in a ferocious hug. Then, suppressing a fit of the giggles, she confessed, "Really, it's not so bad! I used to have a boyfriend who sometimes liked doing that to me in the shower. Only, somehow it always ended up with him sporting a big old hard-on, yeah, and me down on my knees!"

onwardbob
onwardbob
355 Followers