Cheeseburgers, Vegas Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

Funny, but that's how it usually goes with Leslie and me too-go figure! Well the ladies hug fest turned amorous, and ended up with Vicki sitting on Leslie's lap. That was fine by me! Not only did I get to listen to Leslie wrap up her story, but I got to do it, while watching her fingers treat a squirming Vicki's nipples to some exquisite torture. Then, maybe I just liked the way Vicki's soft whimpers added such a delightful bit of punctuation!

"You know Brian darling," Leslie began. Then, leaving me hoping she was only teasing, she added a scary sounding, "one of these days, it's going to be you looking up between your lets, and it's going to be me who's lubing up! Anyway, he stepped in to the tub...and you can guess what the grinning fool had in mind! Oh, but first, he just had to stop and pop a pair of nasty swats off my ass! never mind that; because then, I got to watch him squeeze a glob of lube on to a pair of fingers. Damn and that guy has big fingers too! So, he spreads my rosy red cheeks apart with one big paw. Yup, then he asks, 'Ready little lady!' And wham-o, he jammed those fingers straight up me, ah...and that would be my alternate point of entry! Not that he needed encouraging, oh Hell no, but I kept my smartass mouth shut anyway! Seriously, it felt like he was trying to direct traffic up there! Then, and what else, he ripped his fingers out, grabbed my hips, and fucking slammed that Texas sized thing of his in to me! Well he didn't waste any time; nope, he just started pounding that monster in and out, and I do mean all the way in, all the way out, and whoopee, all the way back in again! Oops, wait, the bastard did stop, a couple of times in fact ...oh sure, but just long enough to crack another swat off my poor ass!

Really, and I didn't much like taking it bent over, not with the way he was banging that long thing in and out of me anyway! But, he didn't stop me when I straightened up enough to grab the edge of the tub. Gosh, and I started to like it, especially after he stopped...what do they say in those old movies...yeah, going Hell bent for leather! Wait, that doesn't make sense...fuck, whatever! Hell and it didn't last anyway! Gosh, and it probably didn't matter a hoot that I screamed, fuck me, yeah, fuck me...harder, come on lover, fuck me hard! Nope, he'd have gotten around to it anyway! Yeah, and I already told you guys that the skinny old fart could seriously pound out a fuck...right? Uh-huh, and that's just what he did too...whoopee, and did he ever! Oh, my god and he went nuts...like, totally wild! He's slamming in to me, and he's breathing, like he's about to have a freaking heart attack or something! And then, he starts grinding hard against me, and bellowing, 'Now darling...now!' Damn, if there wasn't a whole lot of that man up inside me, when he shot his load! Oh my God, and I felt every load he fired too!

Well after that, we showered together, and OK, I'd have to say he was a real sweetheart! He did a real sweet job with that hand held nozzle; and then, when I showed him what else it could do...well gosh, he caught on pretty quick!. Actually I really liked that part a lot!"

Leslie drained her glass, leaned back while I refilled it, and smiled. "Well, sorry, but that's all the real interesting stuff. Except, he's getting dressed, and he says, 'Darling, I like you! You're about the most fun this cowboy's ever had, and how's a five hundred dollar tip sound? Hell girlie, if you weren't already wearing a wedding ring...well, I'd just have to up and marry you myself!'

"Fuck that...me...in Texas...was he nuts! Anyway, I got dressed, kissed him, picked up my money, and split! And later, much later, we're going to split that money, and hit the casino...or hey, we could go shopping!"

Six:

Tonight at least, no guy's likely to be luckier at love then me-if you're counting hot sex anyway! Well, that's what I told myself; musing, while the pretty Eurasian dealer shuffled her way through four decks of cards. Damn straight, how could anyone top the dynamically sensual duo of my enchanting wife Leslie, and our new vivacious, blonde headed playmate, Vicki! You don't, and right then, I wasn't doing so bad at cards either. Nope, the $500 Leslie had pushed in to my hand as she'd pushed me towards our suite's door had turned in to a dozen high stack of black $100 chips, a scattering of green $25's, and a few red $5 chips. Uh-huh, and I figured Leslie and her sexy pet were putting a serious hurt on the rest of her ill begotten earnings!

Leslie had just wrapped up her story, and intoned that magical word "Shopping!" Vicki had shrieked, but it sure hadn't been with eager excitement! More likely, it was because Leslie had jus relinquished her vice like hold on Vicki's nipples. Hey and when the blood surges, pounding back in to her nipples, that prickling, pins and needles sensation has been known to rip a squeal out of Leslie too! That time though it was Vicki doing the squealing! She squealed again, when Leslie's grabbed a handful of her hair, and yanked her head back with a sharp tug. Then, my frequently less then patient wife, having cautiously worked up to it, purred a challenging question in to Vicki's ear. "Well now bitch, the time has come," she growled, asking, "What's it going to be...want to submit...and, be my pet?"

Somehow, Vicki managed a nod, a neat trick, considering the vicious way Leslie had her head wrenched back! "Yes, yes...oh God yes mistress," she gasped out, adding, what I sure thought sounded like a sincere, "Yes, anything...I'm yours!"

Leslie shot me a smug grin, and ordered, "Fine, now pet...on your knees, and all I better feel is the tip of your tongue!"

Not foolish enough to rush it, and run the risk of interrupting my obviously orgasm bound wife; I took my time shrugging out of my clothes. Ready and waiting, I was standing behind her, an insistent hard-on, impatiently waiting its turn, when her silent shudders signaled her climax. One was all I allowed her, my chuckles heralding, Lovely darling...and really, it's so nice to see you enjoying your pet; but, if you recall, and I'm sure you do, you're mine to command!" Then, while she growled threateningly, I told her, "Now tell her to back off! Then, get up, and...oh let's see, yeah, grab your ankles baby!"

There was so much erotic satisfaction in taking her in front of her kneeling pet, gee wiz, I almost forgot that it had only been an hour or so since a whooping cowboy had taken her in the same wildly enthusiastic way! Sure, but I doubted if that old coot's fuck came anywhere near matching the ten, on The Richter Scale fuck I was zealously hammering out!, Only I should have kept my mouth shut! Oh no, I had to go and say, "See ladies, it's necessary for someone to learn how to submit, before they try playing the dominant...right Leslie honey?" Oh boy...and just a couple of days later in San Francisco, those words were going to come back to bite me in the ass-ah, and that's literally!

The irresistible tide of a fast onrushing climax was surging; And, Vicki's mistress was grunting under the ferocious impact of my penetrating thrusts, when oops, the poor girl made the mistake of laughing! Knowing Leslie though, her snickering blonde pet would have found herself dipping her errant tongue in to my cream filled wife in any case-yeah, that would be a safe bet! Uh-huh, so I listened to Leslie's insistent, "Like that, more...yeah, yeah, do it...more, yeah eat me," knowing she thoroughly enjoyed serving her new pet that generous helping of cream filled pastry!

Looking haughty, and grinning in smug satisfaction, Leslie swaggered over to where I stood by the bar. A curt command had Left Vicki on her knees, hands clasped obediently behind her back. I poured the last of the Champagne, while Leslie informed me that she lacked the necessary toys for the proper entertaining of her pet. "So," I asked, "Is that what that shopping comment was all about...you and the Vicster go shopping, and what, I hit the casino?"

Actually, by then a break seemed like an awesome idea-and besides, I could practically hear the blackjack table calling to me! Well, Leslie's expression didn't quite make it all the way to affronted innocence. Giving it up, she favored me with an impish grin, and told me, "Well yeah, but Vicki says she knows this absolutely divine erotic boutique...and really, we won't be long! Anyway, we'll pick you up downstairs...and then, oh my God, we're going to party!"

Only an idiot or a masochist would have said no, and well I've been called an idiot, but I'm definitely not a masochist! So naturally, I told her, "Sounds great to me," and thought better of telling her to have fun! Then while the ladies strategize-because, shopping is a serious undertaking-, I grabbed a quick shower and shave. With the ladies preparing themselves for an assault on that erotic boutique, I popped the cap off a bottle of cold Sierra Nevada. While I sipped, I put in a call to room service, found out Bobby was out on a delivery-which, was probably for the best! Anyway, I ordered another three bottles of the bubbly, instructing room service to leave them in the bar's small refrigerator.

Some time later, there I was, happily cataloguing a plethora of delightfully wicked scenarios, when Leslie's, "What, you're still here," startled the holy fuck out of me! I'm sure I looked as sheepish as I felt, which I'm sure is why Leslie was smirking when she teased, "Bet I know what you were thinking about!"

"Maybe," I told her, "But, only if you're thinking of the two of you, and a big fat double dildo!" Damn the enigmatic wench, all I got out of her was a wordless grin. OK, I did collect that $500, and a kiss, but then, I was unceremoniously shooed towards the door. Fine, taking the hint, I headed for the elevator, anxious to try my luck in Mandalay Bay's casino.

I suppose I was just a bit fixated; and who wouldn't be, if they were sitting on a blackjack, with a $200 bet, waiting for a dealer showing a face card to flip over her hole card? Well, that pretty Eurasian dealer turned over an eight, giving her an eighteen; but hey, I swear it wasn't me who shrieked! No, but I did recognize it! I looked over my shoulder, and sure enough, Leslie and Vicki were back. Uh-huh, and Leslie was toting a pair of black and hot pink, tiger striped bags. Being treated to a pair of kisses, delivered by a excited pair of beauties, and in front of a table full of guy's isn't something that happens every day- not to this guy it doesn't! Only, Leslie was chanting, "Come on, come on, let's go already...Brian," and OK, I was getting just a wee bit flustered!

No one's ever accused me of being a high roller, and I'm not, even when I'm playing with the house's money! Make that usually; because, before I knew what was happening, I'd let that $500 ride-and yes, it was exciting; but then, I imagine so is a hanging! Now I've never been about to be hanged, but I'm guessing it can't be all that much worse then drawing to a sixteen when the dealer's showing a face card. I got that last minute call from the Governor-metaphorically speaking-, drew a five, beat the dealer's twenty, snatched that yellow $1000 chip, and made a break for it!

Undoubtedly, somebody ended up disappointed! Don't blame me, but that time our elevator ride didn't leave any evidence of erotic shenanigans on the security video. Yup, the damn thing made it to our floor, and the ladies were still dressed-total bummer! Sure, but then, that was only because Leslie insisted on holding tight to her goody laden bags; and OK, because I was busy counting my winnings-oops! Boring...I'll say, no one ran shrieking, and half-naked down the hall! Uh-huh, and things didn't improve when we got to our suite either; oh Hell no, lickety-split, the ladies disappeared in to the bathroom! Things could have been worse...after all, there was a refrigerator full of cold Sierra Nevadas!

Luckily, I was sitting down when the ladies reappeared, because...wow! There was a phone in there, and really, Leslie should have phoned in a warning! Instead, and there should at least have been fanfare, she led Vicki in on a leash. Chain and black leather, it connected to a studded leather collar. That studded collar was black, with the same bold red stitching as her matching wrist and ankle cuffs. A matching garter belt of the same wide, red decorated leather held up black fishnets with a bold zigzag pattern stitched along the seam. Yeah wow...and the only other thing she wore were a pair of black, high-heeled pumps!

Looking dangerous...and smoking hot, Leslie wore a black leather bustier that did a totally awesome job of displaying a pair of pushed up boobs. Her studded collar matched her wrist cuffs too; only, hers were for decoration only-yeah, no D-rings! Vicki's cuffs held her hands prisoner behind her back. Leslie's...well one held that leash, and the other one held a wide tipped riding crop-youch! She was bare below that bustier, right down to her gleaming, knee high, spike heeled boots. I felt positively over dressed!

Leading her pet, Leslie came strutting across the room. Thrusting the leash in to my hand, she ordered, "Hold this!" Then, without as much as a grin, she growled a warning, "Don't touch...don't you dare!"

That stunning vision of domination spun to face her pet, a fearsomely arched eyebrow sending her to her knees! "That's better," she growled, "now, while I pour myself a glass of Champagne, you can tell that grinning bastard your safe word. Her voice dripping sarcasm, she snarled, "God, if I had to listen to your whimpering out a safe word...well, I'd just hurl!"

Leslie patted my cheek, before, bare ass churning; she swaggered over to the bar. Looking up at me,, Vicki smiled, then whispered a single word. Hey wait; bite me is two words! Whatever, I was prepared to bet Leslie was never going to hear Vicki pleading, "Bite me!"

Bring the bitch to me," Leslie commanded!

Doing as ordered, I led Vicki over to where Leslie waited. Then, I watched as her mistress crushed her mouth under a sizzling, and utterly ferocious kiss. That was right before she asked, "Do you love me pet?"

Her excitement obvious, an almost breathless Vicki answered, "Yes mistress!"

"Really...I wonder if you're going to love me after I've turned your pretty pink ass a glowing red," Leslie purred, snickering as she added a challenging, "Let's see...turn around, bend over, and beg!"

Vicki was still giggling her way through, "Oh please mistress...I've been bad, so..." Oops, that's as far as she got, before that crop cracked against her ass! It cracked again too, before she could do more then gasp out, "thank you, thank you!"

Leslie handed me her glass, grabbed a handful of her pet's hair, a look of concentration on her face as she brought her crop whistling down another half dozen times. Vicki never cried out, she didn't even flinch; but oh my God, her ass was a patchwork of nasty looking bright red splotches!

Chuckling, Leslie tossed her crop aside, and scooped a handful of ice out of the Champagne bucket. She held it out to me, and said, "Just do my pet's ass!" Of course, Vicki jerked when that ice touched her flame red ass; but she quickly settled back in to its cool relief. If that ice had melted any faster, I'd have expected to see steam! Leslie was snickering nastily as she handed me another handful of ice. Then, eyeing her pet's breasts, she picked two cubes out of the bucket.

Leslie took her time, slowly swirling her ice-laden fingers in slow spirals around Vicki's breasts. Vicki stood her ground, shivering as her mistress swept those tormenting cubes in tight circles around a pair of hard jutting nipples, and over goose pimpled areola. Too bad, but I figured the cold comfort my handful of ice offered, only made the torture Leslie's ice wielding fingers inflicted more intense! Leslie held her fast melting cubes pressed hard against tender nipples, snickering softly as her pet squirmed. Damn straight, but that ballsy blonde didn't try to jerk away, and she sure didn't cry, "Bite me!"

Leslie's teeth closed over a half-frozen nipple, and her pet couldn't hold back a shrieked, "oh God, oh God!" Sharp moans poured from Vicki, while her mistress alternated teasing nips, cold ice, and flicks from the flaming tip of her dancing tongue. Leslie let her pet squirm; sure, right up until she pushed a hand loaded with a frozen surprise between her legs, sharply ordering, "Don't move darling!" Then, as that hand slid back and forth between her squirming pet's thighs, Leslie kissed her with a mocking tenderness. Uh-huh, well that ice was only an evaporated memory, but Leslie's hand was still slip sliding, stroking rhythmically as her fingers began to work their magic. Her eyes blazing with an erotic fervor, Leslie sank to her knees, growling a throaty, "Bitch...now I'm going to make you mine!"

For the view alone, I'd would have dropped to my knees beside Leslie! Still, there was something undeniably wicked and brazen lurking behind her words, and oh Hell yes, it took the choice right out of it! Then, unbelievably, while I stared in goggle-eyed fascination, she took Vicki with a flickering tongue, and did it while her twisting fingers slid out of sight, pushing deep in to her orgasm bound pet. With Vicki's cries still echoing around our suite, I briefly considered telling my fist pumping wife, " Hey darling, if she's screaming for more...well, I don't think you're going to be hearing her safe word...just saying!"

Actually, most of that wild night's erotic tableau unfolded with me sitting at the bar. Yup, I handed out chilled glasses of Champagne, sipped my Sierra Nevada's, and watched my cavorting, role-playing wife's erotic antics. There were tender moments mixed in with some less then gentle rough play, There were cold, teasing snickers; but then, there was an awful lot of girlish giggling too! Still, I did more then keep them supplied with Champagne! Sure, I also got to do some stepping and fetching; so, it was me who slipped a hulking twelve-inch dildo in to Leslie's leather harness. I buckled it in place, glad that's all I had to do with that monster! Then later, as Leslie tried to coax the final few inches of her ebony tool past Vicki's lips, I was there to back her up, when she explained, "Come on darling...really, one of those college boys was this big, and gosh, I took him...didn't I Brian?"

Actually, I got a real kick out of telling Vicki how the sexually explosive vixen had slid her lips down, taking every thick ebony inch of that guy. "Not only that," I told her, "But, she took that twelve-inch behemoth every other possible way besides!"

As ordered, Vicki tried, but she never did get her lips wrapped around that dildo's base! While Leslie purred encouragement, Choking and gasping, she'd give it another try, then groan, "Again!"

Leslie relented, and ordered her pet to kneel, face down in the middle of the bed. Then, I watched Leslie disconnect Vicki's wrist cuffs, hook them to her ankle cuffs, leaving her pet spread wide open and utterly exposed! Kneeling between Vicki's wide spread legs, she used one hand to support twelve inches of gleaming ebony rubber, as she energetically popped half it's thick length in and out of her captive pet. That was only a warm-up; actually, my enthusiastic wife, rather dramatically in fact, executed one hell of a wicked looking fuck!

Well...not only didn't Vicki scream, "Bite me," oh no, instead she came all over the damn thing! Oh she pleaded all right; sure, she pleaded for more, panted, "Yes, yes, oh God yes," and even managed to scream, "Hard you bitch," and more then once too!

Finally, and by then I was way past ready, when, her rubber dildo dripping with Vicki's juices, Leslie suggested-or was it ordered-,whatever, I ended up lying beneath her still restrained playmate. Yippee, so I thrust up in to Vicki from below, while her mistress pounded even harder-yeah, and deeper-thrusts in to her behind, and that would be of course, from behind!, Then, and just before I exploded in to her, Vicki growled a mocking, "Bite me...as if," in to my ear.

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers