Cheeseburgers, Vegas Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers

A real gentleman, would at least have waited around long enough to kiss her, instead, I abandoned Vicki. Hey, but a man has to do what a man has to do...right, and this man needed a bathroom break-waiting was not an option! Vicki came rambling in-before I was finished mind you- looking perturbed, and insisting, "Hurry it up buster! If we don't get a move on, we're going to Miss Leslie!" I didn't know what the rush was, I'd checked, and we still had a good half hour. That was, assuming Leslie's john used his full two hours, and for $3,000, I sure as Hell would have! Anyway, we used that half hour to clean-up and even straightened up the room. , We were getting dressed, when I caught Vicki looking at me with this puzzled expression. "I think that I get it now," she told me. "You and Leslie like to play; so, you actually like it when she plays hot and nasty with another guy! And the money doesn't matter at all, well, except...well no; it probably doesn't matter to that Texan either! Oh fuck...and he doesn't have a clue; it's like the jokes on him! Wow, but it's a damn expensive joke though!"

"Right, but I bet the bastard got his money's worth...yeah, some joke," I answered. Then, as I pulled her in to my arms for a heartfelt hug, I told her, "Hey now, don't forget it goes both ways...and with Leslie, I do mean both ways!" Then as we headed for the door, I added a bemused, "Lets move it baby," patted her ass, and teased, "Right "just wait until you see how fucking excited she gets telling us all the gory details! Better watch out, she'll be hornier then a cat in heat!"

Predictably, Vicki thought that was pretty funny, her chuckled, "Oh yeah, that sure scares me," adding a challenging, "Maybe it's Leslie who better watch out...lover, you've barely even warmed this girl up!"

Four:

Vicki and I were still on our first cocktail, when Leslie came sauntering in to the bar. Spotting us, she flung her arms in to the air, and broke in to the biggest shit-eating grin I'd ever seen. Heads whipped around, and I remembered...uh-huh, short skirt, no panties...right; don't throw your arms in to the air. After that eyeball popping tease, what did Leslie do for an encore? Well, she dashed across the bar, leaned over, and wrapped her arms around my neck. Gee, maybe I should have stood up! Instead, I returned her kiss, wondering just how much of her tasty little ass was on display. The sizzle in that kiss, and the mischief blazing in her eyes, were all the warning I needed; well that, and seeing the passionately returned, smoking hot kiss she laid on Vicki! Oops, Vicki hadn't bothered to stand up either. Guess what; there was a lot more on display then my adventurous wife's bare ass!

"Drink up", Leslie ordered. "Come on; let's move this show up to our suite! We can order some champagne, and then I'll tell you two what went down! Oh my God it was just so...unreal!" Then, like it was nothing more then an afterthought, half the bar heard her say, "Hurry it up...my poor clit's going to melt down if it doesn't get some attention! Let's roll, move it already!"

Taking Vicki by the hands, Leslie pulled her to her feet. That blonde got kissed, and there was nothing chaste about it; oh Hell no, there should have been smoke pouring from their lips! Leslie stepped back, chuckling nastily, while poor Vicki stood their looking stunned. Shameless and utterly uninhibited, she can't help it; I mean, Leslie just naturally loves playing to an audience! Shaking my head, I watched a grin blossom as she swept her eyes around the bar. Satisfied, she took Vicki's hand and led her out of the bar, headed toward the bank of elevators. Me...well, I was the grinning fool paying the tab and hurrying to catch up.

I pushed the button, hoping the elevators would be there. Luckily, the doors slid open, interrupting the ladies scandalous behavior-actually, I'd been afraid someone would throw a bucket of cold water on them! I got them onboard; and voila, Leslie had Vicki's top pulled up, exposing that luscious pair of 38-C's. That's, of course, before the elevator doors were even half closed. At least we were alone; well, other then the possibility of that hidden security camera! Fine, so while Vicki giggled, I watched Leslie's wickedly flicking tongue ravish those beauties. Then, as the doors began to slide open, proving great, or at least equally perverted minds think alike, Leslie pulled Vicki's top right off over her head!

Laughing and waving her trophy, Leslie backed down the hall. Not about to let herself be upstaged, Vicki slipped out of her skirt. Tossing it to me, and with Leslie looking on hungrily, she did a saucy hip churning strut down the long hall. No big deal...it's not as if she was naked! Nope, she was wearing stiletto-heeled pumps, and a sly, and very suggestive smile after all! Bring it on, I thought, this is going to be epic!

I got the door open, and was lucky not to have been trampled! Leslie charged past, leading Vicki by the hand. Jabbing a finger at the sand colored canvas barrel chair sitting beside a gleaming black and chrome end table, Leslie whooped, "Yippee," drew out an, "OK," then commanded, "Vicki darling, move it...I want your pretty ass in that chair!"

Without taking her eyes off Vicki, she pointed to the phone, and ordered me to "Order...snacks, and buster don't forget the Champagne!" Then, while I reached for the phone, her sexy purr informed us that, "I'm horny, but before we take care of little old me...well, this bitch wants a taste of something besides some man's jutting bit of equipment, and the product of his hairy balls! Oh...and gosh, then I suppose I'll just have to tell my dirty little story...won't I!"

Not surprisingly, Leslie was naked, and that's before I'd finished dialing room service! Uh-huh, then even impressing me, the impetuous tart had Vicki screaming her way through an orgasm, while I was still on the phone ordering! I had to say something...right; so I told the girl taking my order, "Don't mind that screaming...ah, my friends are just a little horny...oops, I mean hungry!"

Honest, I don't mind playing voyeur! That doesn't mean I didn't want to strip down, and settle in between my orally fixated wife's legs. Only...well Hell, I figured someone should be dressed when room service showed up! Still, I could do more then just spectate-damn straight! Right...and kneeling beside Leslie allowed me to do more then simply admire the wicked things her lips, a rapier like tongue, and a trio of twisting fingers were doing. Those pistoning fingers glistened, wet with Vicki's juices; but then, mine were just as wet, drenched and slippery with Leslie!

While I lightly stroked Leslie's velvety soft labia, briefly dipping in to her slippery center, and OK, occasionally teasing a noticeably aroused clit, she went right on rapidly spiraling hard thrusts up in to Vicki. I figured Leslie's fingers were working over Vicki's G-spot, her head bobbing, the flicking tip of her tongue tattooing the protruding tip of a darkly swollen clit. Then, with her breath coming in chest heaving gasps, Vicki braced her feet on Leslie's shoulders, thigh muscles flexing as she bucked under Leslie's sensual, two pronged assault. Snared, and I was betting, about to be catapulted in to orgasmic orbit, Vicki's legs strained, back arching as her head whipped from side to side, her wordless cries guttural.

Leslie looked up, her throaty snickers almost a chuckle, and did something I'd seen her do before-not that that made it any less incredible! Reaching out, and using just a fingertip, she pushed back the clitoral hood. Now if she'd used her tongue...but no; instead, she closed her lips around a distended nub of blood suffused clit. Still working between Leslie's thighs, my hand was on autopilot. Damn straight...because I could see Leslie's cheeks working as she sucked, treating Vicki's clit like a miniature penis. That nasty bit of sensual daring-do left Vicki whimpering, and pleading, "Yes...yes...yes...oh god, more...don't stop!"

Leslie's hand stopped pistoning, and I just knew that trio of fingers were busily massaging the swollen tautly stretched bump that was Vicki's inner clitoris. An inarticulate cry bubbling out of her throat, Vicki's body went rigid, her ass hovering a foot above the canvas seat of her chair. Shivers shuddering through her body, Vicki's cries echoed off the walls-and that goes double for her, solitary, drawn out, "Oh fuck...I'm cuming!"

Vicki was slumped in the chair, breathless, but grinning, when a snickering Leslie teased, "Hey darling, want some more?" Vicki managed a wicked little snicker, which earned her, "Well then...you can just keep right on screaming until room service shows up...OK?"

Then, with Vicki shrieking, "No, oh God...no, not yet," Leslie wrapped her arms around her protesting lover's thighs, pinned her down, and went right back to work.

Leslie rocked her hips, reminding me that I still had a hand lazily playing between her thighs. Oops, honestly, I'd been engrossed , hooked by the erotic sight of Leslie's tongue flicking over Vicki's still dramatically exposed clit; well that, and by the vision of getting my tongue wielding wife off before room service showed. Inspired, the same two fingers that had been tag-teaming Leslie's sweet inner spot, teamed up on her poor defenseless clit. Her hips moved rhythmically, bouncing her flaming, silkily smooth wetness against my open palm. Well hell, time really does slip-slide away when you're having fun! Because...wham-o, just about the time Leslie started cuming all over my hand...uh-huh, the suite's doorbell started dingdonging. Obviously, my orgasmicly inclined wife hadn't heard it; because, when I stumbled to my feet, she blistered me with a scathing, "hey, come back here...oh you bastard, you better be planning to fuck me!"

Bastard, who me? How opportune, my hand was drenched with her slippery juices! Uh-huh, and when it's delivering a cracking swat to a bare ass, a wet hand always adds a delightful emphasis-especially to a smartass's bare ass! Well, Leslie ignored both my, "Hold that thought darling," and a pair of ass reddening swats, seemingly content to blow, what must have felt like an icy wind across the red-hot bulb of Vicki's still visibly puffed-up clit. Ah well, I headed for the door, hoping we weren't about to give some poor room service waiter a heart attack.

I played it...what else, cool! Right, as if the guy pushing the cart wasn't going to notice the erotic tableau he'd just walked in to! It really was comical. Mumbling, "Oh fuck," His face lit up, glowing red as a traffic light's. Understandably, the goggle-eyed guy never took his eyes off that surreal spectacle. Earning good driver points, he managed not to crash his cart, and actually got it maneuvered over to the suite's small dining table. A true professional, he actually began to set-up the table. He was hard at it too, right up until Vicki...well, just went off!

It's not as if Leslie was putting on a show...oh no! Sure, it's just a coincidence that her new position, off to one side and up on her knees, gave us a wide open and wide angle look at her clit stroking thumb, and it's accompanying trio of rapidly pistoning fingers! Staring, with about one hundred and ten percent of his focus on that admittedly riveting sight, the foolhardy, fumble fingered kid actually tried to open a bottle of Champagne. Putting a quick end to that folly, I pulled it out of his hands, advising, "Whoa there, let me...those things can be dangerous!" Really, they can be-and I can prove it! Once upon a time, at an office party, a popped cork broke a fluorescent tube. One end of it fell, its jagged edge spearing my secretary's foot. OK, so the emergency room staff had trouble swallowing it too-but it really happened!

It hadn't taken Leslie long to turn Vicki's ecstatic cries in to breathlessly panted moans of sensual satisfaction. Then, who knows, maybe Leslie decided on an appetizer. Whatever, I didn't open that bottle either! Nope, because my spotlight-loving wife took her time, sensuously licking every glistening drop of Vicki's wetness off her fingers. It didn't leave our gawking waiter exactly speechless, inarticulate, but not speechless! Still, his, "Oh shit...oh fuck...wow," did come out as a hushed whisper. Shaking his head, he blew out a long breath, and added an obviously sincere, "Oh fuck, I just do not believe that...but man, talk about hot!" Then, remembering he was on the job he asked, "Gosh, hey, are you sure...I can open that!"

Reading his name tag, I said, "Hey Bobby, you can do the honors," and handed him that bottle of bubbly. "But, just for the ladies," I told him, and headed for the suite's bar and a cold bottle of Sierra Nevada. By the time he poured, Leslie was sitting on Vicki's lap, both of them looking way to cute as they exchanged guarded whispers. I leaned against the bar; sure, something was brewing in my nasty minded wife's fertile imagination. Anyway, bobby finished setting the table, topped off the lady's glasses, nodded to me, and began pushing his cart towards the door. When I called, "Hey Bobby...thanks guy," he turned, and I flipped him a black hundred-dollar chip. Why not; after all, it was coming out of Leslie's earnings!

Bobby thanked me with a nod, gave the ladies a wistful smile and a sighing, "Wow...really, you two are something else...ah, well...thanks!" Then, as if it was nothing more then a polite afterthought, he added, "Hey, call if you need anything...anything at all! Ask for bobby, I'm on till 5:00."

I'd been expecting something, and... Sure enough, Leslie stopped him in his tracks, with a throatily purred, yet commanding, "Whoa there good looking! Anything...well gosh, I want something...does that count?" Then, she slid off Vicki's lap, and stood facing him. Naked, and looking dangerously seductive, she nailed the poor kid with a chilly, "That's if you've got balls big enough to match that bulge in your pants!" Then, while Vicki tittered, and I watched in awestruck wonder, she walked right up to him, wrapped her arms around the stunned looking guy's neck, and kissed him full on the mouth. I had trouble believing it! Oh sure, he returned her kiss alright, but the silly boy needlessly kept his hands to himself. Leaning back, hands on his shoulders, she challenged, "So...what do you say...want to play?"

Good looking...well, honestly I hadn't noticed. OK sure, Bobby was young, maybe twenty-five, lean, fit, and sporting the sort of cultivated bad boy look that usually leaves Leslie snickering-uh-huh, and interested! When I looked, sure enough, the bastard sported a bulge big enough to match his definitely cocky grin. While I'd been making that belated appraisal, Leslie had been whispering in his ear-and she sure as Hell hadn't been keeping her hands to herself! All that whispering left me thinking, huh...curiouser and curiouser!

Hey, it was Leslie; so I'd been expecting her to slide to her knees. Instead, she stepped back; stopped to fire a grin loaded with mischievous intent my way, then nailed Vicki with one that came along with a wicked little snicker. She spun back to face bobby. Radiating an erotic sensuality that blazed with the heat of molten lava, she posed, chin up, head slightly tilted, hip shot, knee bent, hands poised on her hips, eyes demanding, "Well," and...waited.

Looking confused, and more then a little nervous, the poor guy shot me a beseeching look. Well sure, I wanted him to go for it, so I flashed him a big grin and a thumbs up sign. It was enough, and that cocky smirk was firmly in place, when he turned back to face Leslie. When he told her, "OK sure call me nuts, but yeah, I'm in," I wondered if he had any idea. I decided, not bloody likely!

Bobby reached in to his pocket and pulled out that black chip. Then he flipped that chip like a coin; only, it was Leslie who snatched it out of the air. She slapped it down on her forearm, peeked, and announced, "Awesome, Vicki wins!" OK, but then she curtly ordered, "Well now...down on your knees bitch!"

Bitch...well, that had me wondering! Meanwhile, Leslie had flipped that chip again, calling, "heads Brian chooses, tails and its Bobby!" Then, gleefully whooping, we have a winner," she led Bobby over to where Vicki waited on her knees.

Something wasn't kosher, but it took me a moment to puzzle it out. Then I got it! Right, the game was rigged, and Leslie was calling the shots! Who cared; not me, besides, whatever Leslie was up too, it was bound to be one Hell of a show-I was sure of it! Anyway, by the time I worked that out, she'd moved around behind Bobby.

Ignoring Vicki, Leslie watched me, chuckling as she reached around, her practiced fingers quickly freeing that part of his bulge swelling anatomy. Like a Jack-in-the-box, it popped out, almost slapping Vicki's face, and all she did was suck in a sharp gasp. Leslie, on the other hand, squealed, blurting out an excited, "Oh fuck!" Why not; after all, she had a fist wrapped around, what looked to me like nine inches of fat trouser snake.

I was watching Leslie slowly pump her fist up and down the thick length of her captured prize. Then, with a whole lot of bobby jutting out past her fist, she nudged him forward, coaxing, "Come on...let's give her a taste!" Another sharp pelvic thrust nudged Bobby forward, driving him in to Vicki's mouth, leaving Leslie's fist pressed against her lips. Relinquishing her fistful of Bobby, she growled, "Yeah...now, let's feed my bitch the rest of that big thing!" I expected my enthusiastic wife to give one bump, with enough behind it to bury bobby to the hilt. But no...instead, one bump at a time, she sent inch after thick inch sliding deep in to Vicki's mouth. Those bumps stopped with Vicki's lips out of sight, hidden in Bobby's fly; which meant, a big piece of the lucky guy had pushed in to, and then right on through her mouth, and on in to her throat. Leslie chuckled, impish delight flashing in her eyes, then asked, "Well OK then...it's your call big boy! Brian says she's pretty good; and, I could order her to prove it! Or, if you'd like, I can order her to bend over and grab her ankles! It's your call!"

I'd been expecting it, so wasn't surprised when that poor unsuspecting kid-as if-gave me another questioning look. That time I told him, "Hell yes, you better believe their serious! It's your lucky day; so go for it!"

Lets see now , he'd been given a green light, he had a naked and gorgeous blonde on her knees in front of him, and oh yeah, there was a naked, raven haired vixen draped around his neck. Gosh, no wonder the kid's smirk was back! Then, in a move I admired, he turned his head, and found Leslie's waiting mouth. Honestly, its Vicki's fault that kiss was so short! Really, it was; because, no way can a guy concentrate on kissing one girl, at least not when another one's pistoning her lips up and down his full hard length anyway! He was looking down at Vicki, taking her mouth with short hard thrusts of his hips, when he declared- and that's emphatically, "Are you nuts? I'd sure have to be, if I passed up a chance to bang someone so smoking hot! Oh Hell yes, you better believe I'm going to fuck her!"

Her enthusiasm unmistakable, Leslie cried an exultant, "Yes...oh my god," and ordered Vicki to assume the position. Vicki quickly complied, and just as quickly, Bobby stepped up, impaling her with one powerfully delivered lunge. He took her like a man with somewhere to be, and considering he was on the job...maybe, he did! Whatever, he didn't last long, just long enough for Leslie to bring me up to date. So, while Bobby fired a rapid-fire salvo of ass slapping thrusts in to Vicki, Leslie explained, "Don't sweat it! Vic and I are just playing...and, oh my God, you're not going to believe this! That blonde getting her brains fucked out told me she likes it rough...and, I'm not talking just the occasional spanking either! Nope, she likes to play it submissive...oh Hell yes, and likes being dominated...you know, but just for fun!"

onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers