Cheeseburgers, Vegas Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
355 Followers

Later, but not much, exhausted and thoroughly played out, the ladies lay cuddled together, naked, and sleeping the sleep of the satiated! No doubt about it, it had been one wild and crazy night! As I looked down at them, I knew that we had made a friend, and found something more precious then a lover and playmate. Uh-huh, and something told me that we'd be seeing more of Vicki, maybe back home in Chicago; or, if I was lucky, back here in the sin capital of the world!

There was brilliant Las Vegas sunshine sneaking in around our suite's heavy drapes, and I was yawning-repeatedly in fact! Only, someone needed to pick up the scatter of discarded toys; hey, I sure wasn't going to leave it to housekeeping! I couldn't help it; really, I just had to laugh as I packed away that big dildo, its harness, assorted collars and cuffs that well used riding crop, an unused bottle of lube, and a nasty pair of nipple clamps. Oops, and there was a pair of glittering chrome vibrators, a bullet and a curved, G-spot hunting six incher. Under Leslie's control, they'd teamed up to drive Vicki in to multiorgasmic bliss-actually; they left her quivering in a puddled heap!

My body was screaming for sleep louder then it was crying for breakfast; so, with a final look at a suitcase crammed full of exotic toys, I had one last, fleeting thought. Yup, thinking San Francisco here we come, the question was, how is Leslie going to get it past airport security? Damn straight, No way was I going to carry the damn thing; but then, I figured Leslie would get a kick out of it!

Yes, I'm planning to write about the other two legs of that wild summer vacation. Watch for stories with "Cheeseburgers," in the title!

onwardbob
onwardbob
355 Followers