All Comments on 'Cherry Blossoms and Hellfire Ch. 06'

by charmscale

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Glad I found this

A much different kind of relationship than the other demon series of yours I've read. And yet, the love between the couple is no less significant. Marvelous, thank you.

Very intrigued by the power system and am eager to continue reading their story. Also awaiting the history and stigma behind the opposition of the Chosen; though if their birthplace is as 'simple' as was explained in these last couple of chapters it may be as easy an answer as those in power tend to exert said power to stay there. As the Elementals do, so would others. So if there is a power that can crop up randomly, anywhere at all and give fantastic power to those that are "heroic'... What more needs to be said? And history, however fantastic, wouldn't hold my attention near as well as the present of our lovely couple and their journey.

Thank you for your work. Be well, and again looking forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercharmscale@charmscale
Check out my patreon account at https://www.patreon.com/charmscale I enjoy hearing from my readers, but I'm having issues receiving emails from literotica. If you want to email me, my Gmail is charmscale.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES