Cherry: Hot Teacher to Lusty Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just trying to think of a proper response before she interrupted my thoughts.

"Say you want me." Cherry whispered and looked in my eyes

I took a deep breath and enjoyed the way she caressed my cheek lovingly. Then I stood upright and looked right in her eyes. Her face had a lusty expression and I could see a gleam of excitement in her brown eyes. Then I spoke the words Cherry wanted to hear.

"I've wanted you for so long." I whispered and leaned forward.

After this, Cherry and I both grinned giddily and nodded in silent consent.

Then, Cherry lunged at me again. She caught my face and kissed me hard. I caught her wide hips and pulled her close to me. This time I kissed her harder. I gently ran my hands along her curvy sides while pressing my bulging crotch on her soft small belly. This seemed to arouse her even more.

Cherry continued to kiss me but let go of my face. She grabbed my hands and put them on her busty chest. So, I hurried to undo the third and fourth button on her shirt. She didn't object when I put my hands inside and gently cupped her big stiff breasts.

"Mhmm." Cherry moaned approvingly into my mouth.

Cherry, with her lips locked on mine, slowly turned us around so she could sit on the large desk. It was an old but sturdy inclined desk and she sat right at the edge. She pulled her skirt up to her hips and wrapped her lovely legs around me. In the meanwhile, my thick dick was straining hard in my jeans.

But I ignored it because I didn't want to rush things when my dreams were coming true.

"Mm, Oh god." Cherry gasped softly when she finally ran out of breath.

Cherry continued to make me kiss her though. She made me kiss on her soft cheeks, and down to her slim neck. As I nibbled my way softly on towards her chest, she pulled open her shirt wider. Cherry leaned back on her elbows on the desk and looked at me with lusty eyes. I paused with my fingers on her lacy bra-cups and looked at her. Cherry nodded pushed her busty chest out for me. I swiftly pulled the bra down, which made her large milky-white boobs pop out.

I felt a jolt of excitement when I saw Cherry's beautiful naked tits heaved up and down with her quick breathing.

"Oh god!" I moaned delightedly at seeing Cherry's lovely large tits up close for the first time.

Her large D-cup boobs were milky-white, perky and stood taut even without the bra. I remember the way her large light-brown nipples stood upright in the dim light from overhead. I felt my thick dick jerk with excitement and Cherry felt it too on her crotch. She grinned and reached up to grab my shoulders.

Cherry didn't let me enjoy the sight for long and pulled my face into her busty bare chest. I leaned over the desk and caressed Cherry's thick soft thighs as she made me kiss and suck her big breasts. When Cherry moved my face to her left boob, I stuck my tongue out and licked her long light-brown nipple. She gasped in delight this time and pushed my face deeper.

I eagerly sucked on her taut nipple and reached around to grab her firm round buttocks. I snuck my hands under her slinky panties and kneaded her large lovely ass-cheeks.

Cherry made me suck her big boobs and knead her big butt-cheeks till she got incredibly horny.

"Eat me." Cherry whispered breathlessly in my ear and pushed my face down.

I felt my huge cock jerk once more in my jeans. But I eagerly followed Cherry's order.

She lay back on the desk propped up on her elbows and spread her shapely stocking-clad legs wide on the table. I grinned to myself when I saw the patch of dampness on her lacy white panties. I quickly sat on the chair and readied myself to live my dream.

As soon as I pulled her panty aside, I saw Cherry's red wet pussy for the first time. Her pussy lips were large and her slit was tight and gleaming with pre-cum. I got a whiff of her musky scent and my huge hard-on began straining harder in my jeans. I pressed it down and gazed at Cherry's creamy clean cunt for a few seconds. Her cute asshole quivered deep inside her ass-crack.

Cherry was too horny and pushed my face right into her clean-shaved crotch.

I was electrified when I first tasted Cherry's sweet slick cunt. It also made Cherry jerk up with intense delight.

I'd had enough experience by then to know just what to do. So, I started by kissing her soft loose labia at first, slowly sticking my tongue and pulling it apart. Then I kissed my way up her sleek slit all the way to her clit, while pushing the tip of my tongue just inside her cunt-lips. After this, I parted her taut-clenched ass-cheeks apart with my fingers. I gently caressed my fingertips around her tight-clenched anus and she shivered. Then I slowly pushed a middle-finger into Cherry's creamy tight pussy and Cherry moaned aloud in pleasure.

"Oh Ali, Oh baby." Cherry gasped aloud in a lusty voice, "Yes, that's it. Oh yeah. I like it. Oh yeah." She continued to encourage me with lusty moans.

That's when I started licking her clit, while I fingered her wet vagina and teased her tight asshole simultaneously.

The sweet taste of Cherry's warm cunt got me incredibly excited. This made me suck her taut clit even harder. When I put a thumb over her pulsating asshole she spread her knees to her chest to make things easier. So, I pushed the tip of my thick thumb in her anus, and buried my long slim middle-finger all the way inside her creamy hot pussy. This way, I teased her G-spot, her clit and her asshole at the same time.

"Oh! You naughty boy. Oh yeah. Like that. Yeah! Just like that. Oh god! Oh yeah!" Cherry began talking dirty which aroused and encouraged me to do even more.

It didn't take long for Cherry to reach an intense orgasm.

"Mm. Mmm. Mmmh." Cherry and I moaned in unison as I hungrily ate her sweet creaming cunt.

When my eager licking became too intense for her, Cherry pushed me away and curled up on the desk on her side. She shivered hard with the intensity of the orgasm. I could hear her mewling with pleasure over the thumping music coming from the auditorium above. I wiped her warm cunt-cream off my mouth with the back of my hand and sat back on the chair. My thick stiff cock ached and felt hard enough to tear through my jeans.

Still, I ignored it and instead enjoyed watching Cherry's ecstatic climax for a whole minute.

"Oh god," Cherry gasped as she finally caught her breath and sat upright, "Where did you learn that?" She grinned.

"Did you like it?" I asked, and smiled proudly.

"I've never felt anything so intense!" Cherry exclaimed softly and slid off the desk, "Now I want more." She said in a sultry whisper.

I sat straighter in the chair and watched with increasing excitement as Cherry knelt on the floor in front. She hurried to undo the belt and I let her slide my jeans and underwear down to my ankles. In the dim light of the classroom, we both watched as my huge thick cock sprang out in the open.

"Oh god!" Cherry cried in shock when she first saw my fleshy hard-on, "It's so thick!" She then said with a wicked smile growing on her lusty face.

Cherry then gently grabbed my thick cock in her soft warm hands and began stroking me.

"Ohh." I gasped excitedly.

Cherry grinned at my reaction and leaned down to kiss my engorged circumcised dickhead. I took a deep breath in to calm my boiling arousal a little. I was thrilled to feel her soft moist lips kissing a trail down my fleshy shaft. I felt her warm quick breath on my cock as she kissed all the way to my balls. This sent a shiver of excitement through me. Cherry kissed her way up my thick shaft till she reached my dickhead.

She looked up and grinned wider before plunging my huge dick in her hot wet mouth.

"Oh fuck!" I swore softly in intense delight.

I felt a shock run through me when Cherry hungrily engulfed my thick hard-on in her warm wet mouth.

Cherry started by licking my super-sensitive cock-cap, while stroking its length with a tight grip. She cupped my balls with her other hand and began fondling them gently at the same time. Slowly, she started sucking my big stiff cock deeper into her mouth. She ran her soft long tongue up and down the underside of my shaft. I felt a jolt of thrill every time Cherry pressed her mouth hard on my circumcised dickhead. Her warm hands worked their magic on my fleshy shaft and cum-heavy balls and had me hard as a rock.

"Mmm Hmm Mhm." Cherry moaned softly as she sucked my huge hard-on hungrily.

I kept taking slow deep breaths and enjoyed the incredible blowjob from Cherry for several minutes. Her head bobbed up and down as she tried to take my thick cock deeper into her eager mouth. I felt her saliva run down the rest of my rod and she spread it all over with her stroking. She lovingly fondled my nut-sack with her soft long fingers. She kept going on for a few minutes before she finally ran out of breath and pulled my slick thick cock out of her wet mouth.

By then, Cherry and I were extremely aroused.

"Let me fuck you now." She gasped and stood up quickly.

I watched with intense excitement as Cherry straddled my thighs. She squeezed my thick slick dick once and stood it upright. I caught her curvy wide hips and waited with growing anticipation. Cherry first rubbed my engorged dickhead up and down her slick pussy-lips. This made my huge hard-on throb with growing anticipation. Cherry then suddenly sank it inside her hot creamy cunt.

"Oh god!" Cherry and I groaned together.

We both relished the first time my swollen dickhead popped into her tight-clenched pussy.

Cherry grabbed my shoulders and slowly began riding me. Her thick soft thighs were pressed tight on my sides. Cherry's tense wet pussy gripped my fleshy hard-on and slid over it in slow but steady strokes. She quickly leaned closer and pushed my face into her busty bare chest once more.

She rubbed large firm boobs on my face as she rode my cock on the chair. I reached around and grabbed her big round buttocks. I had always wanted to feel her firm basketball butt-cheeks and grabbed the opportunity with both hands. While fondling her big buttocks I gradually pushed my fingers deeper in her sweaty ass-crack. My fingertips soon brushed on her anus and I started teasing it.

Then I began kissing Cherry's big boobs and sucking her taut long nipples as she hungrily fucked my huge hard cock.

"Ohh! Mmm Yes! Oh Ali! Yes!" Cherry continued to moan breathlessly.

Cherry kept fucking me hungrily and rode me faster and faster with each passing minute.

The hard cock-riding and tit-teasing soon had Cherry reach the peak of her excitement. She slowed down and froze in mid-stroke on my thick slick dick as an intense orgasm hit her. I latched on to her stiff nipple and sucked hard while pushing my fingertip inside her tight asshole. This made Cherry jerk in surprise and she lost her footing. Cherry plopped down on my lap and my stiff thick cock rammed all the way inside her climaxing cunt.

"Oooo ..." Cherry groaned long and low and shivered in my arms as she came even harder.

I quickly pulled Cherry's wide curvy body close and let her rest on me. She gratefully pressed my face between her busty taut boobs. I held her tight and felt her tremble hard in the throes of the incredible climax. I could hear her heart thudding hard as Cherry kept my face clamped to her busty bare boobs. Her thick strong thighs kept squeezing my sides. It was even more thrilling to feel her slick wet cunt clench and relax around my thick stiff shaft. Her creaming cunt kept pushing out her warm juices and they dribbled down to wet my balls.

"Mmm ..." Cherry moaned softly when caught her breath, "That was amazing!" She gasped and slowly got up off of me.

Cherry stood upright and leaned on the desk for support. I was thrilled to see her legs still trembled from the intense climax. I watched her milky white boobs and curvy hips all the way down to her creamy crotch and shapely stocking-clad legs. My huge hard-on throbbed with even more excitement. I just wanted to fuck Cherry some more.

"I'm still hard." I commented and grabbed my thick slick dick for emphasis.

"I know. I didn't say I was done, son." Cherry answered and smiled.

Cherry then quickly climbed on the desk once more and sat spread-eagled. I got the hint and hurriedly stood up. She grabbed my wet hard cock and pulled me close. I opened my shirt so it wouldn't get messy with Cherry's cunt-cream. Cherry first rubbed my engorged dickhead on her creamy pussy-lips. I felt my burning desire turn into blazing flames and my huge hard dick throbbed with eager anticipation.

Then Cherry slowly guided my thick stiff dick into her hot creamy cunt once more.

"Oh yeah!" Cherry and I cried softly together when my huge stiff cock sank all the way in her slick wet snatch.

Cherry made me grab her knees to keep her legs spread wide apart and told me to fuck her really deep. I was eager to oblige and began fucking her with slow deep strokes at first.

I sank my stiff thick cock gradually deeper in and out of her wet hot cunt. Then I grabbed her taut big tits and began fondling her. I gently squeezed her firm boobs and massaged the stiffness off. Next, I pulled her long nipples and felt made them grow hard as pebbles. At this, Cherry reached down and began rubbing her clit gently. It was incredibly exciting to see Cherry masturbate while encouraging me to fuck her deeper and harder.

"Ahh! Fuck me! Oh! Ahh! Yes! Faster! Oh! Yeah! Deeper! Fuck!" Cherry gasped instructions between lusty groans.

I was glad for the first time for the loud music coming from the auditorium overhead. It muffled Cherry's lusty cries of delight as I began fucking her deeper and faster. I enjoyed the way her creamy cunt gripped my thick dick tightly. I felt her hot love-hole milk my excited cock with every deep stroke. Whenever my ball-sack bumped on her big buttocks, my swollen cock-cap smashed right against her G-spot.

Still, I paced myself and held my growing excitement in check to relish the fantastic moments.

I'd fantasized about fucking Cherry a lot lately. And all of them involved me fucking her in her empty classroom. I would've thought it a dream or deep hallucination from the weed. But Cherry's warm firm tits in my hands and lusty groans were proof it was real. I silently thanked God and continued to fuck Cherry even faster.

"Oh! Yes! Fuck! Fuck! Deeper! Fuck me! Oh yeah! That's it, son! Oh yeah! Fuck me hard!" Cherry kept swearing and moaning fiercely.

Cherry had started talking dirty which made me extremely excited. It was strange to hear someone as sober and sweet as Cherry curse like a whore. I tried to squeeze her taut tits harder and Cherry pushed her busty chest out for me. I realized she liked it a little rough and I was thrilled. My hips moved faster and faster as our excitement neared its peak together this time. The quick and deep fucking soon brought Cherry to yet another intense orgasm.

"Oh fuck! Oh yes! Oh! Oh! Oh! I'm coming!" Cherry swore and announced loudly right as she came hard.

I immediately stopped with my huge hard-on buried completely in Cherry's creaming cunt. It felt amazing the way her climaxing cunt quivered around my thick stiff cock. She shivered hard with the strong orgasm and her big taut boobs slipped out of my grip. So I grabbed her thick soft thighs and kept her lovely shapely legs spread wide apart. All this soon brought me to the cusp of excitement.

"I'm going to come, Ma'am." I gasped and pulled my thick dick out of her slick wet vagina with a popping sound.

"Ohh." Cherry grunted softly at suddenly feeling her hot creamy cunt empty of my huge hard-on, "Let me have it." She whispered fiercely and grabbed my slick thick cock.

She slid to the edge of the desk and began stroking my big rock-hard dick. Her warm slim fingers ran up and down easily over my creamy fleshy length. I felt a jolt of thrill every time she brushed my super-sensitive circumcised dickhead. It was more than I could take and gave myself up to the intense orgasm brimming within.

"Come for me, baby." Cherry coaxed me lustily while jerking my big throbbing dick harder and harder, "Come on, son. Come on me." Cherry said and jerked hard once.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" I gasped faster as I reached the peak, "Oh shit!" I swore aloud once before I froze and came hard.

My climaxing cock pumped out streaks of hot sticky semen which landed on Cherry's milky big tits and soft smooth belly. She eagerly milked my thick throbbing dick and cooed encouragements, which made my orgasm even more intense. I could hardly keep my eyes open to see my slick white cum splash on her. I watched my white wet seed dribble down her deep milky cleavage. Some of my sticky cum pooled in her deep navel. I was on seventh heaven and felt completely satisfied as Cherry emptied my load on her taut tits and soft belly.

The delight and pride on Cherry's lusty face was extremely satisfying.

It seemed like I came for an eternity but it was more like a minute. Cherry kept stroking my softening cock till she'd squeezed the last drop of cum out of it. She reluctantly let go of it when I pulled back because I was exhausted after the long intense fuck.

I plopped back on the chair with my cum-streaked cock dangling softly on the seat. Cherry kept lying down for a few moments to catch her breath.

Then she got up and grabbed some tissues from her handbag. We quickly wiped ourselves clean and talked excitedly in hushed tones. Cherry thanked me for being a good sport and I confessed how I secretly fantasized about her. This got Cherry even more excited. The she reminded to keep it a secret. I told her I understood and we promised to keep our sensual secret.

Cherry and I hugged and kissed once before we wore our clothes. I watched her push her milky big boobs back into her lacy white bra before she pulled her silky shirt and buttoned it close. She straightened her tight white skirt and I watched her big round buttocks jiggle alluringly. Her stocking-clad shapely legs were an instant turn-on.

But I was content to know that Cherry planned to fuck me sometime soon.

It was almost 9 PM. The performances in the auditorium overhead were over and we could hear the chief-guest giving his speech. Cherry said she had to get back upstairs or other teachers would get suspicious. So we bid farewell right outside her classroom in the dark empty doorway. I watched her walk away to the stairs to one side till she disappeared.

I felt a giddy excitement coursing through me and I was grinning hard. I walked proudly out of the school.

How Cherry Chose To Get Ass-Fucked

(9AM - 10AM, Sunday 25 November 2007)

After the first exciting fuck, Cherry and I were both extremely desperate to repeat it once more.

But sadly, we didn't get an opportunity for over a week. Then Cherry came up with a plan and called me on Saturday. She invited me over to her house for a quickie. She said Kenny, Roscoe and Sharon would be at church and she'd fake being ill. She assured me we'd have more than a couple of hours to ourselves. Cherry then got me even more excited when she hinted that she wanted to try my cock in all her holes. I wondered if she really meant it and found it hard to sleep that night.

So, come Sunday morning before 9 AM, I hurriedly got ready. I wore a plain black fitting T-shirt with brown full cargo pants and black sneakers. My cell-phone, wallet, a half pack of cigarette with 2 small joints and a lighter were in my pockets as I rode to Cherry's apartment.

I was thrilled at being invited to her house for the first time. In all these years, she'd never invited me to her home. I knew where she lived because it was an old but popular housing society. Still, I was a little nervous and prayed that my luck wouldn't run out and her family would barge in on us. But I brushed these thoughts away soon. I knew Cherry wouldn't have called me over if she thought it was risky. She had more to lose than me, if she's found fucking a guy young enough to be her son while her family was at church.