Cherry: Hot Teacher to Lusty Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly leaned down and held the lit lighter for her. I watched Cherry expertly light the joint and take the first proper toke. Cherry closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. I watched her visibly relax as the first hit stuck on point. She adeptly let the smoke drift out of her nose, instead of blowing it out of her mouth. She sighed with satisfaction, almost swooned when she opened her eyes.

"Whoa!" Cherry gasped, looking shocked at the joint in her hand, "That's some strong weed." She commented and giggled.

"Take it easy." I smiled, and lit my joint too.

I held the smoke in to imbibe the smoke well. Almost immediately, I felt the weed take effect. I slowly let the smoke out and watched Cherry take another toke on the joint. My eyes drifted down from her pouty lips wrapped around the thin joint to her deep milky cleavage below. I could see her taut brown nipples clearly through the plunging neck-line of her loose T-shirt. I wasn't being too subtle about it so Cherry caught me staring a few times. Cherry and I became buzzed in a short time, and our sensual side seemed to come out.

That's when Cherry decided to tease me.

I was standing upright as we talked in hushed tones and we took small tokes on our spliffs.

Once we'd started smoking slower, Cherry slid back on her chair and leaned on the backrest. Cherry let one end of the wide neck carelessly drop from one shoulder and her left tit popped out. She pretended it was normal and casually spread her legs wider on the chair. I finally got a peak at her clean-shaven crotch as her loose T-shirt rode up her thick soft thighs. My eyes kept going back to her glistening smooth vagina as Cherry carelessly sat with her tit and pussy exposed.

Obviously, I had a hard-on in no time. Cherry noticed it too because she commented on the tent in my boxer-shorts. My thick stiffening cock strained against my shorts visibly. I quipped back something about the weed making me high and her company making me horny. There was an unspoken agreement that I would just watch, and I did. Cherry then suddenly stretched her long leg and pressed her bare foot on my crotch.

"Oh!" I gasped, half in delight and half in desperation.

Cherry seemed to have gotten brazen as she got high. She kept smoking the joint and fondled her large naked boob with the other hand. Cherry also began to press and rub my huge hard-on over my shorts with her slim foot. Her big toe squeezed my engorged dickhead and sent shivers of excitement up and down my spine. My eyes were riveted to her slick smooth-shaved cunt-lips as they parted to show her wet pink pussy.

Cherry continued to tease me silently till the joints finally got over. At the end, Cherry was visibly very high. She swayed slightly in place with a dreamy look to her eyes. Her lovely brown nipple was taut and her huge tits heaved up and down with her quick breathing. I kept staring at her creamy crotch for a long time though, because her gleaming pussy looked extremely inviting. Then she stopped teasing me and put her foot down.

I waited with bated breath and an aching hard-on.

Cherry sluggishly crushed the remains of the joint on the balcony railing and flung it away. I did the same and watched my end of my joint fall on the empty plot three stories down. Then I felt Cherry catch my hand and I turned around to look at her.

"Come over here, sweetheart." Cherry said softly and pulled me down.

I quickly went on my knees in front of the chair, facing her. Cherry spread her thick shapely legs wide and wrapped them around my back. Then she caught my face and bent down to kiss me hard on the lips.

"Mmm. Hmm. Mhm." Cherry and I moaned softly together as we kissed.

I enjoyed the way her firm lips smashed on mine and her tongue darted into my mouth. I put my hands on her warm soft thighs and began caressing and pressing them. We kissed hard for several minutes and by then I'd started caressing her soft curvy sides. I ran my hands up and down smooth soft arms, caressed her big bra-less tits, and squeezed her wonderful wide hips.

When Cherry started sucking my lips harder at this, I knew she had become extremely sensual after smoking the weed. She only stopped kissing me because she was out of breath.

"Hmm." Cherry moaned softly and licked her sloppy wet lips, "Get this off now." She whispered and pulled at my T-shirt.

I quickly took off my T-shirt and Cherry then hurried to remove my shorts. I helped her strip me naked before she stripped her loose white T-shirt off too. I gazed at her tall nude body and felt my thick cock throb with intense excitement. Seeing Cherry sit completely naked in her balcony made my huge hard-on bounce up and down with anticipation. My big boner throbbed hard with excitement now that it was out in the open.

"Eat me, Ali." Cherry said sultrily and sat back before loosening her thick legs around my waist.

"I'm so hungry for you." I replied and eagerly bent over her.

I grabbed Cherry's lovely large boobs and fondled her as I kissed on her soft slim neck. Cherry moaned lustily and shivered at the sensual kisses on her sensitive body. I slowly made my way down to her smooth bare shoulder before moving to her busty bare chest. Then I pushed her huge firm boobs up and began sucking on her thick long nipples. This aroused Cherry intensely and she pushed my face lower when her nipples started aching from my strong sucking.

I kissed along her soft slight belly till I reached her clean-shaved crotch. Cherry quickly spread her legs wide. She put one foot on the windowsill and the other on the balcony-railing to make things easier for me. I let go of her big bare boobs and leaned back to look at her quivering creamy cunt.

"Hurry up, please." Cherry pleaded through gritted teeth, clearly impatient.

So, I quickly leaned down and put my face into her crotch. I started by kissing around her slim moist pussy-lips and felt her mumble with desperation. Then I gently parted her labia with my fingertips and licked up and down her sweet wet slit.

"Ohhh." Cherry moaned softly with satisfaction when she finally felt me lick her hot hungry cunt.

I ran my tongue along her slit, all the way from her taut clit to tight love-hole. This got Cherry extremely aroused. She became so desperate that she caught my hair and pushed my face deeper into her crotch. I let her guide my tongue up and down, using my face as a toy. I kept my long soft tongue stuck out as much as I could and tasted the sweet-salty cream of her wet wonderful vagina. In the meanwhile, I pushed my slick fingertip into her tight-clenched asshole below.

"Oh yeah! Mmm! I like that! Oh yes, Ali. You're a good boy. That's right. Oh yeah!" Cherry moaned encouragingly and enjoyed having her pussy licked eagerly.

After a few minutes, all this combined to get Cherry to the peak of her excitement. She pulled my face deeper into her creamy crotch and slammed her thighs around my head. I felt her begin to shiver and then freeze right as she came hard.

"Ooooo!" Cherry groaned long and low as an intense orgasm hit her.

Immediately, Cherry's climaxing cunt squirted its warm juice right into my mouth. I was shocked at first but quickly began sucking on her taut clit. I also shoved my long forefinger halfway inside her tight-clenched butthole. This made Cherry's climax turn into an intense multiple orgasm. She trembled and her thick thighs squeezed my face, almost suffocating me but I bravely kept on tantalizing Cherry till she finally pulled my face away.

I gasped for air and sat back, watching Cherry quiver with the after-throes of her amazing orgasms. Her big bare breasts heaved up and down with her quick short breaths and she grabbed her crotch, as if to stop the unbearable ecstasy of the sensational climax. Watching Cherry squirm and moan with satisfaction got me incredibly excited and my thick stiff dick trembled with eagerness.

Cherry finally calmed down and opened her eyes to look at me.

"Fuck me now." Cherry whispered fiercely and pulled me into an embrace.

She scooted forward to sit on the edge of the low-slung lawn-chair. She put an around my shoulder for support and pulled me into a half-hug. Kneeling down on the floor, my crotch was at the same level as hers. Cherry grabbed my fleshy hard cock and squeezed it excitedly. Then she guided me till my swollen dickhead brushed her creamy warm cunt-lips. I immediately thrust my huge hard-on slowly but steadily inside.

"Ooh, yeah!" Cherry gasped softly and moaned lustily as my thick dick slid deeper into her hungry slick cunt, "Fuck me, baby. Oh yeah, fuck me." Cherry started talking dirty into my ear and urged me to bang her pussy harder.

Cherry then leaned back, pulled me with her till was rested on the backrest. I was bent over her and my hips kept pumping back and forth in a slow but steady rhythm. Her busty bare chest was right below my face, so I grabbed her big firm tits and started squeezing softly. Then I began sucking on Cherry's lovely large nipples, one after the other. I was thrilled as my aching hard-on thrust deep in and out of her creamy tight cunt. Its engorged cock-cap kept bumping on her G-spot deep within her hungry hot pussy with each thrust.

Soon, Cherry neared another orgasm.

"Oh yesss!" Cherry hissed and froze as she came hard.

I felt her climaxing cunt pulsate around my fleshy shaft and her warm pussy-juice dribble down my ball-sack. But I kept fucking her at the same steady pace and continued to squeeze and suck her lovely large tits. Cherry embraced me so tightly that she smothered my face in her warm busty chest.

"Okay, stop. Oh stop, baby." Cherry then gasped, and released me from her tight embrace.

I looked disappointedly at her but Cherry patted my cheek lovingly.

"Don't worry, I'm not done, son. Now, I want to fuck you." Cherry explained and gently pushed me away.

We both gasped as my slick thick dick slid out completely from her creamy sloppy pussy. As instructed, I sat on my folded legs on the bare but clean balcony-floor. Cherry sluggishly slipped off of the chair and directly straddled my thighs. She held on to my shoulder with one hand and used the other to position my huge slippery hard-on over her creamy cunt. I quickly wrapped my arms around her slim waist and helped her slowly sit down on my thick big dick.

"Ow!" Cherry cried out as my big fleshy cock slipped past her taut pussy-lips, "Yesss" She hissed next as it slowly filled her hungry horny cunt once more as she lowered herself more.

Cherry paused for a few breaths once she'd sunk my thick big dick all the way inside her creamy hot pussy. As she grabbed my shoulders with both hands, I slipped a hand down and grabbed her big firm buttock and cupped her big breast with the other hand. Then I reached under her till my fingertip brushed her taut-clenched asshole before I poked at it. Cherry grinned at this and finally began riding my huge hard-on fast and hard.

"Oh! Ah! Yes! Oh yes! Ali! God! Oh yes! Fuck! Oh!" Cherry started moaning lustily and whispered dirty desires into my ears as she fucked me harder with every passing minute.

I relished the sensation of her creamy hungry cunt gripping my fleshy huge cock tight and milking it. I loved the way her thick thighs and big buttocks smacked my thighs as she jumped up and down on my crotch. I tried my best to hold her firm large tits with one hand and suck on her long taut nipples. My forefinger kept pushing in and out of her taut thin asshole. Her slim warm curvy body felt amazing in the balmy cloudy weather too. Her hot quick breaths in my ear sent shivers of excitement through me.

It was also shocking to see Cherry finally fuck so freely. I was amazed at her stamina, because she'd climaxed a few times since morning but was still going strong in the afternoon. It was thrilling to see her jumping up and down on my huge hard-on eagerly, now that she was finally free of family-ties and busy life.

"Oh god! Oh! Ohh! Ohh! Oh Ali! I'm coming! Oh! Aaaa!" Cherry gasped and groaned for a few minutes before she whispered fiercely into my ear and came hard with a long soft grown.

Cherry froze with my fleshy long cock buried all the way inside her climaxing cunt. It throbbed against her G-spot while her shivering body rubbed her taut clit on my crotch. This made Cherry orgasm incredibly hard. She'd caught me in a tight hug and pressed my face into her busty bare chest once more. I eagerly sucked hard on her long stiff nipple and nibbled it with my teeth to enhance her orgasmic sensations.

After a minute or more, Cherry calmed down enough to release me. I slowly pulled my finger out of her quivering tight asshole. She then looked at me with a big lusty grin and high hooded eyes.

"Ali, will you fuck my ass?" Cherry asked with desperate longing.

"I've waited so long to fuck you in the ass, Ma'am." I replied with desperation.

Cherry then turned around and kneeled. She rested her arms on the low seat of the chair in front of her and arched her back. I hurriedly got on my knees close behind her big beautiful ass and watched her creamy crotch excitedly. Cherry reached behind and grabbed her large round butt-cheeks and spread them wide apart.

"Please be gentle, son." Cherry said softly before burying her face in the seat.

I leaned close and spat right on Cherry's quivering brown asshole. Her cunt-cream had already made her anus pretty wet but I wanted some more lubrication for my thick stiff dick. Then I slowly rubbed my fingers along her wet slick ass-crack before plunging my forefinger inside her taut-clenched asshole.

"Ow!" Cherry cried softly as my fingertips stretched apart her tight rectum, "Ohh! Ali." Cherry grunted and called out my name lustily as I steadily sank my long finger inside her dank slick asshole.

Then I pulled out my finger and thrust two fingers into her tiny butthole. Cherry gritted her teeth and groaned lustily. She stayed still despite the pain and let me shove two long fingers in. Gradually, I managed to stretch her tight little asshole wide enough and pulled both fingers out. They were slick and musky with the mix of my spit and her cunt-cream. I rubbed the slick gunk on my thick throbbing dick and got it even slicker.

I positioned myself on my knees close to Cherry's big round bum. She kept her large ass-cheeks spread wide with her hands so I could shove my thick dick inside her tiny asshole.

"Agh!" Cherry grunted aloud in agony, as my engorged dickhead over-stretched her little anus before popping into her dank anal-canal, "Ohhh! Yeah! Ahh! Ohh! Oh yes!" Cherry then began groaning and moaning with a mix of pain and pleasure as I began fucking her ass from behind.

I thrust my huge hard-on slowly but steadily deeper inside Cherry's tight-clinging asshole. As I fucked her butt in doggy-style I leaned over her and caressed her back at first. I ran my fingertips up and down her smooth bare back. I rubbed her soft shoulders to get her to relax a little. Then I caressed her sexy curvy sides for a while before reaching down and squeezing her big bare buttocks.

"Oh! Spank me! Ah! Ali, spank my ass!" Cherry gasped as she grunted with every slow deep thrust inside her taut asshole.

Hearing this instantly aroused my excitement to new heights. I didn't need to be told twice and quickly raised my hand and brought it down hard on Cherry's naked round ass-cheeks together.

THWACK!

The loud slapping sound drowned Cherry's lusty moan at being spanked. At the same time, Cherry let go of her ass-cheeks and reached down to masturbate while getting her ass fucked and spanked. Her lusty moans became incredibly horny and I eagerly fucked Cherry's tiny little asshole with my huge slick hard-on. The sight of my thick fleshy dick disappearing inside her tight-gripping rectum sent shivers of excitement all over me.

I continued to fuck Cherry's lovely ass and spank her large ass-cheeks for several sensational minutes. She kept rubbing her clit and cunt while getting ass-fucked hard. My thick slick dick slid in and out of her tight-clenched butthole with a sloppy wet sound. The sight of her lovely large ass-cheeks jiggling and wobbling with every thrust and spank made me increasingly excited and my hips kept pumping back and forth rapidly. The low folding lawn-chair creaked in rhythm with my pumping but we ignored it in our high and horny state of mind.

With all this, Cherry got closer and closer to another orgasm. I could tell she was nearing another intense climax by the way Cherry got breathless and started gasping faster. Her tiny asshole clenched tighter around my big fleshy shaft now that her excitement reached its peak. This also brought me closer to my own orgasm. I had already been denied a climax earlier, in the morning. Now, I was desperate to shoot my hot load deep in Cherry's sexy tight asshole.

"Ooh! Aah! Ooh! Ali! Oh, son! Yes! Fuck! Fuck me! Aaaa!" Cherry groaned and gasped repeatedly till she reached a hard orgasm and cried aloud in a mix of pain and pleasure.

As soon as I felt Cherry's tiny asshole clench tighter around my thick excited dick, I also reached my own orgasm. I could not hold myself any longer and let go of my sticky semen right inside Cherry's dank tight anal-canal.

"Aaaahh!" I growled long and low and came incredibly hard.

I froze in place with my huge climaxing cock buried to the hilt in Cherry's clasping quivering asshole. My body shook visibly with each spurt of hot gooey cum that squirted out and landed deep in her tight-clamped butthole. I could barely kneel upright and flopped forward to lean on Cherry's smooth bare back.

"Oh baby!" Cherry groaned lustily at feeling my warm body on her back.

Cherry and I came hard and long. We both shivered together with the intensity of our incredible orgasms. Our naked white bodies spooning, we kept gasping and groaning with pleasure for a long minute.

Finally, the excitement subsided and we calmed down as our orgasms got over.

"Oh god!" Cherry groaned and stirred under me, "That was incredibly hot!" She gasped and giggled breathlessly.

"You were so hot!" I said excitedly and slowly knelt upright.

By then, my softening slick dick was pushed halfway out by Cherry's tight-clamped asshole. I moved back and gently pulled it out completely.

"Ssshh!" Cherry hissed in relief at feeling her over-stretched asshole returning back to its normal size, "You're so good at sex, Ali." Cherry mumbled before she sat upright too.

We sat naked and exhausted on the floor till we found the strength to move. As we were both completely naked, Cherry and I had to crawl behind the low balcony railing to sneak inside her bedroom. Some kids were playing on the open lot behind her apartment building and could've seen us if we'd stood up in the balcony.

Inside the bedroom, Cherry declared she was too tired to move and climbed up on the bed. I was also spent completely, especially with fucking Cherry for hours after smoking the weed. But my thick soft cock was messy with a mix of my cunt, her cunt-cream and ass-juices. So, as Cherry carelessly laid naked on her side on the bed and tried to rest, I stepped to the bathroom and quickly washed myself.

It was well past 2 PM on the wall-clock when I stumbled to the bedroom and climbed into the bed naked with Cherry. She lay on her side so I snuggled up to her from the back. Cherry stirred just enough to pull my arm around her slim waist and made me cup her big bare boob. Then she settled her firm large ass-cheeks right on my crotch and entwined her long legs with mine. This way, I held Cherry's naked warm body from behind and we quickly drifted off into a deep sleep.

Cherry Offers All Her Holes

(8PM - 11PM, Sunday 15 June 2008)

I woke around 5 PM, when I felt Cherry try to get out of my arms. Cherry said she was rested but hungry. Then I remembered that in our lusty pursuits we'd completely forgotten to have lunch. This made me feel the hunger, now that I felt rested and refreshed. Cherry said she'd have a quick shower first and then we could eat. I told her to be quick and snuck to the balcony to get our clothes and the remaining joints.