Cherry: Hot Teacher to Lusty Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As instructed, I parked my bike at a shop nearby and casually walked into apartment complex. I tried to look like I belonged and went up the stairs to the third-floor. Cherry must've seen me entering the building from her top-floor window. I saw her apartment door open slightly as I stopped on the landing. Thankfully, the neighbors were not around and I promptly snuck inside.

I quickly looked around the dark living-room and the rest of the apartment. It was completely silent except for the creaking of the bed from a doorway which I guessed was Cherry's bedroom. I hurriedly locked the door. Then I walked silently to find the door ajar and a soft yellow light coming through. I opened the door slowly and grinned at the sexy sight that greeted me.

Cherry knelt in the middle of her queen-sized bed in only a short pink satin nighty. The dim light coming from the bedside lamp lit up her flimsy-clad curves clearly. I saw her big bra-less tits stretch the nighty tight and her deep white cleavage through the plunging neckline. Her large nipples poked dents into the soft material. The nighty clung snugly to Cherry's lovely wide hips and showed off her thick thighs and milky smooth legs.

Cherry looked incredibly sexy as she gestured me to join her on her bed.

I grinned and hurriedly stepped out of my sneakers. Then I locked the bedroom door and ran over to the bed. As soon as I climbed the bed, Cherry pulled me to her on my knees. She quickly embraced me in a tight hug and I eagerly wrapped my arms around her slim curvy waist.

"I missed you so much, Ali!" Cherry whispered in a desperate voice.

She emphasized this by pressing her firm big boobs harder on my chest.

"I missed you more." I quipped and we grinned.

Then Cherry hurried to strip me. I let her pull my T-shirt and shrugged out of my pants. She turned to put my clothes carefully on the bedside stand. Cherry eagerly reached out and caressed my thick semi-erect dick for a few moments. She watched excitedly as it grew to its fleshy length. Soon, Cherry had me desperate for some action.

Then she made me lay down on my back and turned to face away before straddling my chest. I quickly understood she wanted to 69 and grabbed her big round buttocks. Then I pulled her back till her clean-shaved crotch was an inch away. I took a deep whiff of her glistening tight vagina and felt her warm soft hands on my thick dick and balls. My hard cock jerked with excitement when I flicked my tongue up and down Cherry's slick warm slit.

"Ohh!" Cherry gasped aloud delightedly before she gobbled my swollen dickhead in her mouth, "Mmm. Hmm, mmm, hmm." She moaned through a mouthful of cock.

I was delighted to have her big bare butt-cheeks so close to my face. It was easy for me to pull apart her sticky pussy-lips and shove my long tongue all the way inside. The sweet salty taste of Cherry's MILF pussy had me extremely excited and I began sticking my tongue in and out of her warm vagina. Then I spread her firm ass-cheeks wide apart so I could finger her tight asshole too. This made Cherry arch her back so it was easier for me.

That way, I could push my tongue deeper into her hungry pussy and shove my long forefinger deeper into her tight asshole.

As her excitement arose, Cherry continued to suck my thick stiff dick deeper into her eager mouth. Her thin lips pressed tight around my huge shaft and she fondled my big ball-sack gently with soft hands. I was amazed at how expertly she coaxed my huge dick to become rock-hard in no time. My engorged cock-cap soon filled her mouth completely. I felt her pause to take a deep breath before she shoved my stiff thick dick all the way into her tight throat.

"Aagh!" Cherry gagged and pulled my thick dick out of her mouth, "Mm. Mm. Mmm." She moaned and began licking and making my huge shaft wet with her saliva.

I had to tense my legs to not climax right then from the thrilling sensations.

So, I pulled my tongue out of her tight cunt and began sucking on her taut small clit instead. This made Cherry even more aroused and she began running her soft tongue all around my super-sensitive dickhead. I felt her heavy chest heaving and pressing on my tummy as she neared her climax. I didn't have to wait too long because Cherry soon came hard.

"Oohh." Cherry groaned softly and squeezed my thick dick hard as she climaxed.

She smashed her big bare buttocks right in my face and forced me to keep licking her. I eagerly started sucking her clit and teasing her asshole till she began shivering with the intensity of the orgasm. In her increasing excited state, her grip on my slick thick cock tightened so much that I feared its head would pop.

But she quickly relaxed and pulled my face out of her large taut ass-cheeks.

Cherry turned around and knelt at my side. She had a tight grip on my slick thick cock as she looked at me.

"I think you're ready to fuck now." Cherry said with a wicked grin.

"Yes, I'm dying to fuck you." I replied softly, but with a hint of desperation in my voice.

Cherry grinned wider and face me this time as straddled me once more. I watched my lust reflected in her eyes as she grabbed my sloppy stiff cock and stood it upright. At first, she rubbed her hot creamy cunt over my stiff big dick for a few moments and watched me squirm with growing lust. So, I reached up and pulled her big boobs out of her slinky nighty. She eagerly pushed her busty chest out and let me play with her lovely large breasts as she teased me. I cupped her large taut tits in both hands and sucked on each nipple every few seconds. This seemed to arouse Cherry extremely.

Without a warning, Cherry sat down and shoved my thick stiff dick all the way inside her slick wet vagina.

"Oh yeah." Cherry and I both gasped delightfully at the same time.

I loved the way her hot pussy tightly grasped my long hard cock as she sank it deeper. Her hungry pussy seemed to pulsate along its fleshy length and eat it eagerly. Soon, my dickhead brushed her G-spot which got her intensely horny. She paused to get used to my thick fleshy cock before she started fucking me slowly.

Cherry began rocking faster back and forth and rode my huge hard-on hungrily. I teased and squeezed her large firm tits and enjoyed her horny fuck. She leaned on my bare chest and I squeezed and sucked her lovely large boobs. I kneaded her taut tits and nibbled her long stiff nipples. Her thick soft thighs smacked on mine and her firm ass smashed on my balls every time. All this made Cherry extremely excited.

She rode harder and faster with every passing minute.

After a while, Cherry's excitement came to its peak once more. She quickly plopped down over me and rammed my thick dick all the way in her orgasmic pussy. So, I held her tight in my arms as she came hard.

"Oh damn!" Cherry gasped aloud and shivered in my arms as she climaxed hard.

I immediately felt the gush of slick warm cunt-cream on my balls as her climaxing pussy pushed out its juice. Her creaming cunt quivered noticeably around my thick fleshy shaft. Her huge round butt-cheeks also rubbed on my balls in the throes of her intense orgasm. Still, I held on to her tightly and let her enjoy her second orgasm of the day.

Once Cherry relaxed, I reached around and pulled apart her big round buttocks. Then I began fucking her slow but deep from below. I pumped my ass up and down steadily, shoving my thick big dick deep inside Cherry's creamy sensitive cunt. Cherry lay bent over me, and kissed my face and bit my neck lustily as her excitement grew once more. I felt extremely aroused and this made me fuck Cherry faster.

"Mm! Ooh! Mmh! Don't stop! Oh Yeah! Ohh! Fuck. Oh! Fuck me!" Cherry continued to moan and groan between kissing and biting me with each deep hard thrust.

I enjoyed the way my huge fleshy cock penetrated her slick hot cunt while my balls banged on her deep ass-crack. Her thick long nipples poked me hard on my bare chest as she rubbed her busty boobs all over my torso. She kept licking my neck with her soft tongue and gently nibbling my sensitive skin with her lips.

"Ohh! Ohh! Ali, I'm going to cum! Oh! Oh! Ohhhh!" Cherry gasped into my ear and moaned aloud as she came hard once more.

She clung fiercely to me and trembled with the intense orgasm. I gradually slowed down and stopped with my huge stiff cock buried all the way inside her climaxing cunt. It throbbed as her orgasmic pussy clenched and relaxed around its thick shaft. Her hot breath on my neck sent shivers of excitement through me. I suddenly realized how hard I was grabbing her big bare buttocks. I could not stop myself from raising a hand and bringing it down on Cherry's taut naked ass-cheeks.

THWACK!

I smacked Cherry's lovely large ass tentatively.

"Ow." Cherry pretended to be hurt and sat upright, "What was that for?"

"Nothing." I replied innocently, "Just felt like it. I'm sorry if it hurt." I added and made a pitiful face.

"Actually I liked it a little." Cherry commented and grinned as she slowly got off of me, "Oh shit!" She grunted when my huge hard-on popped out of her slick pussy.

She shivered visibly when my thick dick slipped out of her creamy cunt. Then she knelt by my side and caressed my face.

"Do you want to fuck me in the ass?" Cherry asked boldly.

I instantly perked up and sat upright.

"Yes!" I blurted out and suddenly realized it was too fast, "I mean, if you want me to." I hurriedly added.

"I thought so," Cherry said and smiled wide and continued, "You seem to like touching my butt and fingering my asshole. I've heard a lot of guys like it, and you are obviously one of them. So, I wondered if you would like to try it. Though I wonder how I'm going to fit your big dick in my ass, son." Cherry said and giggled nervously.

I was extremely excited to hear this. I told her I would prepare her taut butthole for my thick dick. Cherry seemed visibly nervous but agreed eagerly. It was stunning to find Cherry offering her ass to fuck, because I'd never imagined her to be that open-minded or horny. But I was glad to have been proven wrong this time.

Then Cherry asked me to grab a small jar of Vaseline petroleum jelly from her dressing-table. I hurried to get it and climbed on the bed just as she went on her hands and knees at the head of the bed. I took position behind her and gazed at her beautiful big ass and quivering brown asshole. My huge hard dick jerked with anticipation and I quickly scooped out the jelly with a finger.

"Ready?" I asked softly and looked around her big buttocks.

"Mhm." Cherry mumbled and nodded her head.

Then I smeared the scoop of jelly all around her tight-clenched asshole. It quivered visibly when I ran my fingertip around to test it. But Cherry slowly relaxed and took a deep breath. So, I slowly shoved my long slick forefinger steadily deep inside her asshole. Her taut-stretched anus clung tightly to my finger as it sank in her dank depths. I fingered her tight asshole for a few minutes till it relaxed enough.

"Ugh!" Cherry grunted at the pain, "Oh yeah. Mmm." She moaned next and started squeezing her taut tits underneath to overcome the agony.

I then pulled my forefinger out and this time slowly but steadily pushed two fingers in her tight asshole.

"Agh!" Cherry cried aloud in agony and her head jerked up.

But she nodded her head and immediately buried her face back in the pillow. Cherry bit down on the pillow in front to stop groaning aloud from the pain and I steadily stretched her tight butthole apart. I gently twisted my fingers around to loosen her tiny asshole a little each time. I knew she had to be a little more lax if she was to take my thick dick in her ass.

After a while, my huge hard dick stood upright and ached with increasing excitement.

So, I pulled my fingers out of her asshole and watched it quickly squeeze back to its original size. I didn't want to waste the opportunity and quickly knelt up close behind Cherry. I asked her to grab her ass-cheeks and spread them apart. Cherry hurried to do as told and I put my slick stiff dick an inch away from her quivering anus. I squeezed my swollen dickhead to make it smaller and pushed it hard against her tiny asshole.

"Ouch! Owww!" Cherry cried aloud in agony then groaned in pain as I steadily shoved my huge hard-on into her tight virgin asshole.

Then I grabbed her wide hips like handles and kept thrusting my thick slick dick into Cherry's tight-clenched butt. It took some force but soon I had buried my big hard cock halfway in. I paused and felt her over-stretched asshole clench hard on my thick shaft. I had to take deep breaths to not cum right then, with the way her rectum clung to my huge hard-on. Plus, I had a good view of her beautiful big butt, which got me incredibly horny.

So, I started thrusting my thick slick cock in and out of Cherry's taut asshole. After a while, Cherry let go of her ass-cheeks and began masturbating. I felt her fingers brush my ball-sack every time I thrust my huge stiff cock inside her asshole.

"Mm! Yes! Ah! Oh! Yes! Ali, oh yeah!" Cherry soon began grunting with pain and moaning in pleasure at the same time.

I held Cherry's lovely large ass-cheeks wide apart and continued to fuck her asshole gradually faster. It clung tighter and milked my fleshy stiff cock with each thrust. My ball-sack smacked on her creamy wet cunt-lips every time while she vigorously rubbed her clit. My eyes were riveted to her big round buttocks and the way they wobbled with each pump as I fucked her asshole from behind.

Cherry's grunting and moaning became louder and lustier with every passing minute, just as our excitement soared higher. My hips moved swiftly back and forth as I thrust my thick dick in and out of Cherry's tight-clamped asshole. My pent-up excitement also rose with each thrust and I was peaking along with Cherry.

"Oh! Ow! Ah! Oh Ali! Oh! I'm, oh! I'm coming! Aaahhh!" Cherry groaned and gasped before she let out a long lusty moan and came hard.

"Ohhhh!" I groaned the next moment as I came too.

Cherry's pulsating tight asshole and lovely large buttocks became too much for me and I instantly climaxed hard. I froze with my thick throbbing dick buried halfway in Cherry's quivering butthole and emptied my sticky load inside. Her intense orgasm made Cherry shiver which made her big beautiful buttocks jiggle even more enticingly.

Cherry and I came together for a long minute or so.

By the end, we were both exhausted, and Cherry had a sore asshole. So, I slowly pulled my softening thick dick out of her tight-clamped butthole. Cherry hissed in pain till I pulled all the way out and then she plopped down on the bed. She buried her face in the pillow and her body heaved as she tried to catch her breath and cope with the agony of her first ass-fuck.

I had sat down on the bed in place, dead tired, and watched Cherry enjoy the after-throes of an incredibly intense orgasm. Once Cherry settled down into a half-asleep state, I quietly went to the attached toilet. There, I took a quick shower and came out to find Cherry lying on her side, but awake.

It was just past 10 AM, but we were both a little nervous with post-nut clarity sinking in. I was paranoid about her family or neighbor knocking on the door, so Cherry reluctantly let me go. As I put on my clothes, Cherry thanked me for an amazing fuck and promised to fuck soon.

After this, Cherry and I got to fuck a few times after the school was out. But things took an unexpected turn when Sharon, her daughter and my college-mate approached me in January the next year. Sharon told me she liked me a lot and wanted to be my girlfriend. I could tell she was infatuated with me. I asked Sharon for some time to think it over. Then I immediately told Cherry who was shocked. But she also told me right away that she must really like me.

So, Cherry and I agreed to stop fucking, and she told me to go ahead and date Sharon. She hoped that maybe I could influence her to be a nicer person. Sharon was a rude arrogant brat, but always got away with her cute-girl persona. I tried to do my best in our six months-long relationship but Sharon did something unforgivable and Cherry and I both broke relations with her at the same time.

Let me tell you how it all happened.

Cherry Fucks My Dick All Day After Divorce

From January to June 2008, I was in a sort-of serious relationship with Sharon. I'd stopped fucking my other sex-buddies, except from my family. During those months I helped Sharon get out of her Emo phase, and she turned into a "hippy" instead. I couldn't object to her smoking cigarette and weed, but Cherry was okay with that. Bratty nor not, I admit the sex with Sharon was wild till it lasted, and I can never forget the depths of depravity she was ready to dive to.

In the meanwhile, Cherry and I only talked on the phone, or at school. Obviously, I'd not told Sharon about my secret relationship with her mother. Though Cherry and I talked the usual stuff, mainly about Sharon, there was a strong sexual under-current we both felt but ignored for Sharon's sake.

In May, Cherry told me Sharon had become extremely respectful at home. She told me Sharon had started helping a lot around the house. She'd started spending more time at home and would often make a meal for Kenny when Cherry was busy at school. It was summer vacations so Sharon and I didn't have college, and Sharon had been staying home a lot lately. So, Cherry and I both figured it was a good thing, and Cherry often thanked me for this.

But Cherry and I were in for a shock soon.

On 13th June, it was Kenny's birthday. Cherry invited a few close family-members to the party at her home. I knew about the party because Sharon hadn't stopped talking about it for some time now. So, I helped Sharon choose an expensive watch for her dad and dropped her off at her home. I didn't talk to her all night because I knew she must be busy with guests.

The next day in the afternoon, Cherry called me. She was sobbing and could hardly talk. I got worried and wondered what had gone wrong. My first thought was that maybe her family had found out about our short sexual relation. A thought crossed my mind that maybe Cherry had caught her husband with her sister-in-law once again.

But Cherry dropped a bombshell.

Cherry said she'd caught Sharon sucking Kenny's cock late last night. I was stunned and speechless and let Cherry explain everything that had happened.

I felt a boiling rage inside of me, at hearing Cherry's disgusting discovery about Sharon and her father. I asked her if she was sure and Cherry swore she was completely sober and hadn't touched a drop of alcohol in the party. I helped her calm down a little and she was able to talk coherently.

Cherry explained that Sharon and Kenny were both tipsy after the party and she'd let them crash on her bed. She went to sleep on the couch after she'd cleaned up the apartment. But Cherry got up an hour later when she heard some noises coming from her bedroom. She snuck a glance through the door and found Sharon blowing Kenny on the bed. She heard them drunkenly laughing about how they'd been fooling Cherry for months about their secret taboo relationship.

Cherry was heart-broken and extremely angry. She said she thought I should know because we both knew Sharon would never confess about. It was obvious because it had been months since she'd been having the illicit relationship with her own father. Cherry told me that she was filing for divorce from Kenneth and had disowned her family. She said she'd decided to move away right now and had called Sally, the school vice-principal and Cherry's best-friend.

Cherry didn't tell Sally about Sharon though. She just said that she'd caught her husband cheating on her with his sister-in-law and had decided to divorce him. Sally was extremely supportive and offered Cherry a fully-furnished flat that she owned. Luckily, the last tenants had vacated it only a week ago and it was ready to move in. Cherry gladly took up Sally on her offer and moved out of her house with only her clothes, jewelry and scooter. She said she only had to buy a few things for the new apartment to make it feel like home.