Cherry: Hot Teacher to Lusty Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I immediately offered to help her, forgetting my own anger and more worried about Cherry.

She thanked me and told me the address. As Cherry wanted to several things for her new home, I offered to get my dad's SUV.

The apartment building was barely a couple half a kilometer away. But I told her to wait for some time because I had to confront Sharon. Cherry agreed it was a good idea.

I called Sharon and tried my best to hide my boiling anger. I asked her about the watch and Sharon excitedly told me her dad loved the gift. I talked about a few usual things, before I suddenly asked her for how long had she been fucking her father. Sharon was stunned at first and tried to act offended. Then I told her that Cherry had called me and told me everything and Sharon's entire demeanor changed.

Sharon started sobbing and tried to make it like her dad had forced her. I reminded her how they were both laughing about making a fool out of Cherry. Then she didn't try to defend herself but kept begging me to forgive her.

I made her confess to everything and listened to her with growing disgust as she detailed her dirty sexual relationship with her dad. I told her I didn't want anything to do with her and that she was not to talk to me or contact me in any way. Then I told her that we're done, ended the call and blocked her number.

I smoked a joint to clear my mind and had a nice buzz going on as I drove to Cherry's apartment. We met in the parking-lot. I opened the door and smiled softly as I watched her get in.

Cherry looked cute in a casual outfit. She wore loose white top and tight black jeans, with white sneakers. The top clung tight to her taut D-cup boobs and her slim waist. The thin jeans stuck to her wide hips and shapely legs.

As soon as she sat inside, Cherry immediately hugged me. I hugged her back and Cherry sobbed for a minute as she clung to me. I held her and comforted her. Then she pulled away and apologized. I told her I was there if she needed anything, or felt alone. She smiled at this and thanked me as we drove off.

The rest of the day, I drove Cherry from mall to the market. She bought several things she needed to live in the new apartment. She told me it was fully furnished but she still needed bed-linen, curtains, groceries and stuff. Late in the evening, we had a meal at a restaurant. There Cherry found time to express her real feelings. She cursed her family and vowed never to talk to them ever again.

Cherry said she was regretted sacrificing so much to provide for her ungrateful family all these years. Now, she wanted to enjoy her new-found freedom by fulfilling her own desires. She told me that she planned to try new things. She started by asking me to share a cigarette. She told me she'd smoked in college but Kenneth made her stop. Then Cherry asked if I'd smoked weed. I pretended to have tried once or twice so she told me how she'd been a hippy back in college. She told me to get her some the next time.

Cherry made it clear that expected us to start fucking again, since Sharon was not my girlfriend anymore. I jumped at the opportunity and confessed how much I missed her intimacy. With this, we made a deal to continue our secret sexual relationship once more. At the end of the meal, we were both past the heart-ache and looking at an exciting new future.

By 10 PM, we finished shopping and I drove her back. There, I helped Cherry haul everything up to her new apartment.

It was a small but cozy 2-bedroom apartment on the third-floor. The living-room wasn't too large and had a hallway going across. At one end was the main bedroom with a balcony. To the right was a small kitchen with the other balcony, then the guest bedroom, and the bathroom in the far corner.

By then mom had called me a few times because she wanted me to take her somewhere. So, as I took leave, Cherry gave me the spare key to her apartment. She invited me to spend the next day at her new apartment and I promised her we would.

I was very pleased. I felt proud that Cherry trusted me so much. We both wanted to fuck desperately, but I reluctantly left her apartment and Cherry spent her first night alone.

But we spent a thrilling day all alone at her apartment and released our pent-up sexual urges.

Here's how it happened.

Cherry Gets Horny In The Morning

(9AM - 11AM, Sunday 15 June 2008)

I woke up early as usual. As there was no soccer practice on Sunday I went for a jog down the highway. I was distracted the whole time with the thought of spending the day all alone with Cherry in her new home. The break-up with Sharon was also liberating. I'd noticed her inherent manipulative and narcissistic side a long time ago, and it had become tedious to deal with. Now that Cherry was also looking to start a completely new life, it felt thrilling to be a part of it.

Once I reached home, I was pretty pumped up about the day. I quickly showered and changed into a dark green T-shirt and matching cargo-pants with black boots. My cell-phone, wallet and keys were in my pockets, as were a cigarette-pack and lighter. At breakfast, I told my mom I was going out for the day with some friends. Then I rode away excitedly on my motorcycle to prepare for the day.

It was just past 8 AM when I left home. First, I stopped at the dealer and brought a small pack of fresh weed and a pack of rolling-papers. Then I went to a restaurant and packed a south-Indian breakfast. It was around 9 in the morning when I finally reached her building. I called her number but her cell-phone was switched off so I knew she must be asleep. Then I walked up to her third-floor apartment without anyone seeing me and used my key to get in.

I snuck in quietly and carefully locked the main-door behind me. I took off my boots and walked quietly inside the dark cool apartment. I saw Cherry asleep on a large double-bed in the main-bedroom. She was lying on her side and covered under a thin sheet. I watched her luscious curves for a few seconds before I went to the kitchen. There, I unpacked the breakfast as quietly as I could and served it on a tray. Then I took the tray and went into the bedroom.

Cherry didn't even stir when I kept the tray on the small bedside table between the bed and windows. I saw her sleeping peacefully, her short curly hair pulled back and her face serene and calm. I sat on the side of the bed and waited for a few moments. I hated to wake her up but I had to.

"Ma'am?" I called out softly and patted her arm over the sheet gently, "Wake up, it's me. Ali." I said and watched Cherry stir.

Cherry blinked her eyes open and watched me blankly for a second as her brain processed everything.

"What," Cherry mumbled as she rubbed her eyes, "What are you doing here? My family is right there!" Cherry sleepily called.

"You're in your new home. Look around." I smiled and said.

"Oh, right." Cherry grinned as she suddenly remembered, "Sorry. I'm not used to this." She mumbled.

"It's okay." I said cheerfully, "I bet you're not used to breakfast in bed too, huh?" I quipped and pointed to the tray.

"Aww," Cherry cooed when she saw the tray loaded with her favorite breakfast, "That's so sweet, son." She patted my cheek and pulled me down to her, "Now come here. I want something else before breakfast." She said and grabbed my crotch.

"Oh!" I moaned as her grip tightened on my thick erecting dick, "I've waited so long for this." I whispered just as our lips met.

Cherry and I moaned softly together and kissed desperately. She made me lie on my side, facing her and we embraced each other tight. I felt her lovely curves over her white silky nighty and enjoyed the way our tongues played a tango. Cherry pressed and crushed her taut big boobs on my chest and slipped her hands under my T-shirt. She caressed my back and chest before removing my T-shirt. Then she moved apart and quickly undid my belt and stripped my pants and boxers. Cherry stripped me completely naked in a few seconds.

"Mmm. Hmm. Mmm." Cherry and I moaned into each other's mouth with increasing excitement as we kissed hard once more.

Cherry embraced me a little gently this time so she could touch and tease my big stiffening dick and clean-shaved balls. I pulled her lovely large boobs out of her slinky nighty and began fondling them with one hand. In the meanwhile, I snuck a hand down and began teasing Cherry's warm slick pussy. A few minutes of kissing and caressing had us very excited.

Cherry then made me lie down on my back and mounted my chest, with her back to me. I immediately knew she wanted a 69 so I grabbed her big round buttocks and guided her panty-less crotch to my face. Cherry caught my thick dick in her soft hands and began stroking it. Then I parted Cherry's taut ass-cheeks and pushed my face in her steamy hot crotch. I started by kissing up and down her soft smooth slit before poking my tongue inside it.

"Oh yeah!" Cherry exclaimed and immediately gobbled my huge hard-on, "Mmph! Mmh! Mmph!" Her moans were muffled with a mouthful of my cock now.

I felt electrified at the way Cherry began hungrily sucking my big stiff cock. She had a tight grip at the base and kept it upright as she squeezed my sensitive swollen dickhead with her lips. Her soft wet tongue kept rubbing all around the top half of my fleshy shaft and I felt her saliva dribble down. She then began stroking my huge hard-on and smeared her spit all along its length.

In the meantime, I started tongue-fucking her creamy hot cunt and teased her taut asshole with my fingertips. I felt her anus quiver and then swell at my touch as she pushed her big buttocks back for more. I obliged her by pushing a thin finger in. This turned on Cherry so much that she began rubbing her moist creamy crotch hard on my face. I eagerly stretched my tongue out and push it as deep as I could in her sweet-salty snatch and rubbed my chin on her taut clit vigorously.

All this brought Cherry close to her first orgasm pretty soon. I felt her cunt rubbing my face faster and the pressure of her big buttocks increase on my face. She also began gobbling my thick slick dick deeper into her hot hungry mouth. I was nearly smothered but bravely kept on tonguing her creaming cunt and poking a finger deeper into her tight dank rectum. She kept mouth filled with my thick dick till her climax subsided.

"Mm." Cherry moaned softly as she eventually pulled my slick big cock out of her mouth, "That was amazing!" She cooed and slowly got up off of me.

"Whew!" I sighed deeply and wiped her warm cunt-cream off my face with my hands, "I can't wait any more." I added desperately, looking down at my huge wet hard-on.

"I got you." Cherry whispered and winked.

I watched excitedly, as Cherry pulled her nighty off and got completely nude. Her milky MILF tits stood taut and proud without a bra. Her slim waist and wide hips with thick thighs and shapely calved sent a jolt of excitement through me. She didn't let me look at her for long because Cherry turned her back to me and straddled my thighs.

Cherry reached down and caught my slick thick dick with a hand. She stood it upright and brushed the sensitive cock-cap on her soft mushy pussy lips. This sent a shiver of excitement up my cock and it throbbed with anticipation. Cherry must've sensed it too because the next moment she gently lowered herself on it.

"Yeah!" Cherry and I both gasped together with delight as my swollen dickhead popped into her hot wet pussy.

Cherry sat upright, caught her tits in her hands and began riding my huge hard-on.

"Oh! Yes! Oh yeah! Fuck! Ali! That's what I like! Oh yes, son! Fuck me!" Cherry groaned and rode me faster with every passing minute.

She moaned and she pressed her big milky tits hard. Her warm cunt gripped my thick cock tightly as she slid up and down on it. Her firm big butt smashed repeatedly on my groin and excited me extremely. I watched her sexy smooth back and ran my hands up and down. Then I caressed her curves and pressed her jiggling big firm buttocks to my heart's content. Later, I began teasing her tight-clenched asshole once more with a thumb. I rubbed around her taut butthole before slowly pushing it in.

At that, Cherry put a hand to her crotch and began masturbating. That's when I pushed a thumb steadily in and out of her tiny rectum. This aroused Cherry and I eagerly watched her excitement rise to its peak.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh! Oh! Oh! Aaaa!" Cherry gasped faster and rode me harder as she reached her climax before she yelled aloud in ecstasy and froze in place.

I immediately sat upright and held Cherry tightly from behind. Cherry grabbed my arms and pressed back for comfort as she trembled with the intense climax. Her creaming cunt kept pulsating hard around my thick slick dick, and her big firm buttocks pressed my tummy. Her loud lusty moans echoed in the cool dark bedroom. I was glad her neighbors couldn't hear through the thick walls.

As Cherry trembled harder, I slowly leaned back with her and gently laid her on her side. I was careful and did this without taking my thick stiff cock out of her creamy slick cunt. This way, I was spooning Cherry and she pressed back to snuggle close to me in the after-throes of the incredibly orgasm. I caressed her curvy sides and rubbed my legs on hers to calm her down.

Cherry eventually got normal a couple of minutes later. Until them, I lay spooning her with my huge hard-on buried in her creaming quivering cunt. As soon as she got her breath back she turned her head to me.

"You're so good!" Cherry whispered lustily and began moving her buttocks back and forth.

"Oh yeah." I gasped as her tight wet cunt slid up and down my stiff slick dick.

I quickly wrapped my arm around her and began teasing her taut clit. Cherry laid her head on my other arm and kept kissing my lips hungrily as we started fucking once again.

"Mm! Yeah! Mmh! Oh yeah! Fuck me! Yeah! Ali! Fuck me! Oh yeah!" Cherry talked lustily between hungry kisses.

I moved my hips in rhythm with Cherry and my huge hard shaft slipped in and out of Cherry's creamy hot cunt. I loved the way her firm big buttocks smacked my thighs and groin with each thrust. Her warm curvy body in my arms made me incredibly aroused and I started fucking her faster. Now, the sound of her buttocks smacking on my groin became louder than her moans as we fucked without worries for the first time.

The intense sensual fuck and clit-teasing had Cherry reach yet another orgasm. This time, she came so hard that she bit my lips with the intensity.

"Mmh! Mmh! Mhh!" Cherry groaned breathlessly into my mouth as she tried to muffle her orgasmic moans with a hungry kiss.

Cherry trembled so hard with excitement that she pulled away involuntarily. I couldn't reach her crotch any more, and my thick dick slipped out of her climaxing cunt. I pulled her close and held her tight as Cherry experienced one of the most intense orgasms of her life. Once more, I held her trembling naked body as waves after waves of an intense orgasm hit her. Simply feeling her warm naked body and watching her ecstatic had me reaching the peak of my excitement too.

Once she got her breath and calmed down, Cherry begged me for a break. She said she was exhausted and ravenous after multiple orgasms early right after waking up. Despite, my huge hard-on I agreed with her. I consoled myself with the thought that I had all day to satisfy myself.

It was past 10 AM. I went to the toilet to clean up and Cherry went into the shower next to it. A few minutes later, I came out naked but clean and went into the bedroom. There, I pulled the new curtains apart to let the sunlight in and quickly wore my boxer shorts. The east-facing bedroom lit up with bright greenish light coming through the tinted window-panes. Then I opened the balcony door to one side and stepped out.

I carefully looked to make sure the neighbors couldn't see into the balcony. It would be hard for Cherry to explain to her new neighbors why a young guy was in her bedroom balcony half-naked. The balcony was nearly 3-feet wide with the entire back wall covered with the bedroom windows. It had a few flower pots along the railing and a single lawn-chair at the other end. I looked out into an empty plot of land and the broad main street beyond. To the north, there was a small canal and a few lumber mills and shanties behind it.

There, I leaned on the windowsill and lit a cigarette, and enjoyed the cloudy cool morning. It had just started raining last week and the weather had cooled down a lot. Once more, I wondered how I got so lucky with Cherry and thanked God again. I was thrilled that Cherry and I would not have to meet for quick hurried sex-sessions. Now, with her new apartment, we could fuck whenever we wanted. I finished the cigarette lost in excited thoughts.

Then I flicked the cigarette-butt far out into the empty lot below just as Cherry walked into the bedroom. She wore her white silky nighty once more and we had breakfast on the bed. Cherry and I excitedly talked. She thanked me for getting breakfast and told me she was too exhausted after working through half the night. I could see that she'd put new curtains over doorways and windows.

After eating breakfast, Cherry decided to put on something. I watched her big bare buttocks jiggle enticingly as she pulled a T-shirt out of her closet. Then she asked me if I'd bought the weed. I quickly went and got the small pack out of my pant-pockets. Cherry didn't know I was a regular stoner but I'd told her I'd smoked weed a couple of times with friends. I showed the pack of weed with the rolling papers and cigarettes to Cherry who immediately perked up.

So, we decided that to save time Cherry would quickly cook something for lunch. In the meanwhile, I would clean the weed and roll a few joints.

Cherry put on a white loose oversized T-shirt. It had a wide neck and showed off her smooth bare cleavage and the hung from her taut big boobs. The T-shirt hung down loose but barely covered her gorgeous round ass-cheeks below.

Cherry grabbed a cigarette and went to the kitchen. I sat on the bed, spread an old newspaper on it and plucked the sticks and seeds out of the weed. I had plenty of time to get excited with anticipation while doing this. It was unbelievable to be sitting half-naked in Cherry's new apartment. I had never imagined that I could get to spend time alone so freely with my favorite teacher. It took me longer than usual to clean the weed because I kept drifting off with exciting thoughts.

By the end, I had a visible semi-erection in my shorts.

Cherry Needs Anal At Noon

(12PM - 3PM, Sunday 15 June 2008)

It was just after 12 PM, and I had rolled four thick long joints. Cherry entered just as I was cleaning up. She was excited about smoking weed again after so many years. I suggested we should do it out in the balcony, so the smoke wouldn't make her bedroom stink. Cherry agreed and grabbed two joints and the lighter. In the meanwhile, I hurriedly put on my T-shirt.

Then I followed Cherry out into the balcony. I watched her big bra-less boobs jiggle firmly under the thin loose T-shirt. Her round panty-less butt-cheeks also wriggled enticingly under the top, and her long shapely legs looked ravishing. Cherry and I walked into the narrow balcony and looked out at the cloudy sky.

I offered her the chair and stood with my butt resting on the waist-high balcony railing. Cherry sat at the edge of the reclining lawn-chair and crossed her knees. I could hardly take my eyes off of her smooth shapely legs and long slim feet.

Cherry complimented my ability to roll a joint and hinted that maybe I wasn't a newbie. She said this half-jokingly so I admitted I was a regular stoner. Cherry seemed actually pleased to hear this. She was glad that she had someone to enjoy her first trippy experience in a long time. Then Cherry took a joint and gave me the other. She put the joint between her pouty lips and looked alluringly at me, as she waited.