Cherry: Hot Teacher to Lusty Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" Cherry swore softly, and looked at me apologetically, "I'm sorry, son." She stuttered.

She looked aghast at my oil-covered cock and thighs, and then stared with distress at her oil-soaked stockings.

"It's all right, Ma'am." I assured her, "I'll help you clean up the mess." I added and smiled reassuringly.

Cherry breathed a sigh of relief and got down from the oil-slick counter. Then she quickly stepped out of her black high heels before they got ruined by the cooking-oil too. She told me to get into the bathroom and wash the oil off, while she cleaned up the kitchen counter. I walked into the bathroom and began washing my legs and crotch. Cherry followed soon behind, this time without her stockings and heels, completely naked.

I stopped scrubbing soap on my thigh and looked excitedly as she walked into the dimly-lit bathroom. Her big milky breasts swung firmly, while her wide curvy hips swayed enticingly with each step. Her long shapely legs and thick well-toned calves with long slim bare feet looked made Cherry look extremely inviting.

"I want to say sorry again, son." Cherry said with an awkward smile as she joined me under the shower, "The orgasm was so intense, I didn't know what I was doing." She explained and I smelled the beer on her hot breath.

"Don't think about it at all." I assured her and let her take me in her arms.

"I made you messy, so I'll clean you too." Cherry quipped, smiling a little now and pressing her big bare boobs on my firm flat chest.

"Yes, I think you should." I commented and grinned at our corny flirting, before we both laughed aloud.

Cherry then turned on the shower to the full and we enjoyed the cool water and each other's warm naked embrace for a couple of minutes. Cherry closed her eyes and let the water splash her face. I held her tight around her slim waist and caressed her firm wet buttocks with a hand. Cherry wriggled gently in my hug so she could let the water wet her busty chest and taut belly. She made me turn and lean back on the wall before she leaned closer and rubbed her long bare legs on my sides.

Then Cherry grabbed the thick bar of Dove soap from the side and slowed the shower to a trickle. She prepared to wash my naked body. She paused to kiss my neck which made my thick aroused dick throb against her soft small tummy. Then she rubbed the soap on my neck and all the way down to my torso. I had to let go of her wet warm body but delightedly watched her big wet boobs jiggle firmly as she worked. Her long brown nipples stood taut and inviting but I resisted and enjoyed Cherry's warm loving bath.

Cherry continued to soap my body. She turned me around and made me stand with my hands on the wall. I did as told, and she started rubbing the soap over my bare broad back. She made her way lower and I sighed with delight when I felt her soapy wet hands on my buttocks. She took her time rubbing the soap over my butt-cheeks and squeezed them several times just to tease me. Then, she went down to my legs and soaped my strong long legs all the way to my bare feet.

All through this, Cherry deliberately ignored my thick throbbing dick.

Once she was done, I decided to tease her and entice her excitement too.

So, I offered to help Cherry. She and grinned excitedly. Clearly, she'd realized my intentions with the lusty gleam in my eyes.

I took the bar of soap and began rubbing it all over Cherry's tall nude body.

Cherry stood still as I rubbed the soap over her slim neck before moving down to her busty bare chest. She pushed her chest out and let me lovingly soap her big firm breasts. I took my time and enjoyed fondling her large lovely tits and long taut nipples. Then I stepped behind Cherry and put soap on her smooth bare back. Not long after, my hands slipped down and I rubbed her round big buttocks. I spent a couple of minutes kneading her soapy firm ass-cheeks. Last, I went on my knees and soaped her long sexy legs.

All through this, I ignored her creamy crotch and rubbed the soap all over her naked curvy body instead. My huge hard-on bumped on my warm thighs as I soaped her well-shaped calves. It all became too much for Cherry and she quickly pulled me up.

"You've got me really hot, son." Cherry breathed lustily.

She took a step back and leaned on the wall, and pulled me with her. Then she wrapped her arms around my neck and began kissing me. I sucked on her plump lower lip and she licked my upper lip as we kissed hungrily. I pressed on her so her busty bare chest was squished on me and caressed her wide hips down to her thick thigh. Cherry immediately raised her left foot and I hooked my arm under it. She then grabbed my thick stiff cock with a hand and pulled me closer.

I stepped close to her and bent my knees so she could place my thick swollen dickhead on her creamy warm crotch. Once it was positioned right, Cherry let go and grabbed my shoulders for support. Then I slowly pushed up, thrusting my huge fleshy cock all the way inside her warm wet pussy.

"Oohh!" Cherry groaned long and low as my thick hard dick steadily penetrated her tight-clenched cunt, "Oh yeah! Oh fuck! Oh fuck me!" Cherry gasped and swore with delight next as I started to fuck her standing up in the shower.

I felt thrilled as my hips pumped up and down, shoving my huge thick cock in and out of Cherry's hot wet vagina. I loved the way our soapy wet bodies rubbed together. Her busty slick tits and taut long nipples rubbed repeatedly on my bare chest, making her even more excited. I found it difficult to hold on to Cherry's slippery leg but kept it up so I could pump her with slow but steady strokes. Soon after, Cherry began kissing my face and nibbling my earlobe lustily.

This made me extremely excited and I slipped my other hand around to her big soap-slick buttocks. I couldn't grip her taut round ass-cheeks, so I slipped my hand into her tight deep ass-crack instead. Cherry eagerly arched her back, to push her big butt-cheeks apart, so I could reach her taut anus easily. This also pushed Cherry's lovely large tits on to my chest. I eagerly poked a forefinger inside Cherry's taut-clenched asshole and she groaned aloud with increasing lust.

A few minutes of slow deep fuck while standing under the shower had Cherry reach the peak of her excitement. She wrapped her arms around my neck, hugged me tight and froze with her plump lips pressed on mine right as she came.

"Mmph! Mhh! Mm!" Cherry moaned faster and faster into my mouth as I continued to fuck her through her intense orgasm.

I was delighted at the way her climaxing cunt clenched and relaxed around my slick thick dick as it slid in and out. Her warm cunt-cream dribbled down my fleshy shaft, all the way to my ball-sack. Her big bare breasts pressed and squished on me as I kept pumping my huge hard-on in her creaming pussy.

The next minute, this made Cherry have yet another orgasm.

"Muah!" Cherry broke our sloppy kiss, "Oooh! Ali!" She groaned long and low and called out my name as she came incredibly hard.

That's when I stopped fucking her and paused with my huge hard dick buried all the way inside her. I let Cherry put her foot down and she leaned back on the wall in relief. I arched back to keep my thick throbbing dick buried deep inside her orgasmic pussy. I enjoyed the way her tight-gripping asshole quivered around my long forefinger as she came again and again.

Cherry's alluring expressions had me incredibly aroused and my huge hard-on throbbed with excitement inside her creaming cunt. I could hardly hold back my own orgasm, but I willed it away just because an idea had popped into my head.

"I want to fuck your ass now." I said softly and Cherry fluttered her eyes open.

"I don't think I'll be able to take your huge cock in my asshole, baby." Cherry said but saw the disappointment on my face and hurriedly added, "But I'm not going to stop you from getting satisfied how you want." She said and smiled lazily.

I grinned and quickly put the shower on once more. Cherry and I helped each other wash away the soap. We used this excuse to feel each other's naked wet bodies. I fondled Cherry's big firm boobs, wide hips and large round buttocks. Cherry took this time to tease my thick stiff dick with a slow, teasing hand-job. She cupped my cum-heavy nut-sack in her warm wet hands and gently fondled them to keep me intensely hard.

Then Cherry quickly lathered my huge hard-on with the soap to lubricate it. I then made her stand facing the wall, and she did as told. Cherry positioned herself with a cheek on the wall and her feet a foot away. She spread her feet apart and pushed her big bare buttocks towards me. I quickly stepped behind her and watched as she grabbed her lovely round ass-cheeks and spread them wide apart. This gave me a clear view of her creamy wet crotch. My thick soapy cock throbbed with excitement at the sight of her slick cunt and quivering asshole.

The next instant, I stepped close and pushed my slick swollen dickhead against her tight-clenched asshole.

"Aagh!" Cherry cried aloud in agony as my engorged cock-cap stretched apart her tiny anus and my fleshy thick shaft followed in, "Ooohh. Oohh. Mmm." She groaned a few times and then calmed down when I paused with my huge hard-on buried halfway inside her over-stretched butt-hole.

I had stopped to put my feet firmly on the wet tiled floor of the shower before I began fucking Cherry's ass from the back.

"Agh! Oh! Ow! Aah! Ugh! Mph! Mmh! Oh!" Cherry started to groan and grunt with pain as I steadily fucked her tight ass faster and faster.

Cherry quickly put a hand down to her crotch and began masturbating to get over the pain. This worked well and she soon started enjoying the hard ass-fuck standing upright in the shower. The water splashed down on my torso and her back. I watched the wonderful sight of her lovely large wet butts wobbling with each thrust. So, I started spanking Cherry's taut wet ass-cheeks as I fucked her asshole.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

The wet slapping sound seemed even louder in the small bathroom, but was drowned by the shower splashing down on us. Cherry gasped and groaned with each spank and soon started moving her big butt-cheeks back and forth. It was thrilling to watch Cherry trying eagerly to take my huge hard cock deeper into her tight-clenched asshole.

"Oh! Yes! Aah! Oh! Fuck my ass! Oh! Ali! Fuck me! Yeah!" Cherry continued to moan motivations and hump my thick slick cock faster with every passing minute.

As I fucked Cherry's sexy ass faster and faster, my excitement rose to its peak, and so did Cherry's. The sight, sounds, and smell of our sensual anal-sex session seemed to become overwhelming in a few minutes and we both climaxed together.

"Oohh, fuck!" I groaned aloud and swore as I came.

"Oh god!" Cherry gasped aloud once before she shivered with her intense climax.

I rammed my huge throbbing cock deep inside Cherry's quivering tight asshole and dumped my sticky hot load. My climaxing thick dick throbbed hard in time with every spurt of my slick semen shooting out. At the same time, Cherry's climaxing cunt squirted her warm juices out like a jet. Her slick cunt-cream splattered on my balls before dribbling down to the floor. Cherry trembled hard in my arms and I held her tight.

We enjoyed the thrilling simultaneous orgasm for over a minute. It took us more time to get down from our ecstatic state. Once I felt the strength returning, I opened my eyes and gently pulled away.

"Ssshh!" Cherry hissed in pain as my slick softening dick popped out of her creamy tight anal-canal, "Oohh." She moaned next when a shiver of satisfaction ran through her body.

As I stepped back, a thick glob of my sticky white semen dripped out of Cherry's tightening asshole. It splattered down on the wet tiled floor and was washed away in the water. She kept leaning on the wall for support and bravely stood upright even though her knees were clearly trembling. Her whole body shook with even my slightest touch, Cherry was so sensitive after the incredible multiple orgasms.

She was also exhausted, and I felt myself become more relaxed. So, I helped Cherry wash off the sticky mess of my gooey cum and her slick cunt-cream off her ass-crack and thighs. Then I made her lean on the sink and quickly wiped her dry as best as I could. Cherry stumbled and mumbled adoringly at me as I walked her to her bedroom at the end of the short hallway. There, I switched on the lone red bulb and put her naked in her bed.

Cherry fell asleep almost at once. By then, I felt a little sober. So, I got my clothes from the living-room, wiped myself dry and got dressed. I peeked into the bedroom and found Cherry curled naked on her side and in deep sleep. So, I carefully pulled a thin sheet and covered her lovely nude curves and silently kissed her goodbye.

It was almost 12 AM when I quietly walked out of Cherry's apartment. I was giddy with excitement and thought of the wonderful "date" with Cherry.

After this, I did get to spend some more memorable moments with Cherry at her new apartment. But then I moved to Pune the next month and I started living-in with my cousin Dee. Despite this, Cherry and I kept in touch. I used to go home every few months, so Cherry and I also fucked a few times.

From June 2008 to April 2009, Cherry worked at my school and lived alone at the apartment. She began living a hedonistic lifestyle and became a regular stoner. Her divorce with Ken was uncontested and finalized in a few months. She hadn't completely gotten over her family's treachery and was bored with the city. So, in 2009 Cherry found a job as a teacher at a missionary school in Vashi, New Mumbai.

Then Cherry and I were lucky to live together for a year in 2010. By then, I'd lived with my kinky cousin Dee and my sexy older sister Yasmin in Pune. I'd moved to Hyderabad for a few months before I had decided to Mumbai. When Cherry heard this, she immediately offered to share her apartment with me. I eagerly took her up on the offer and Cherry and I lived together for a year, all through January to December of 2010. It goes without saying the kinky things we did then. Up till now, Cherry and I share a wonderful wanton secret sexual relationship.

(If you guys liked this experience as much as I did, please don't forget to RATE, FAVORITE and COMMENT on this post. Till next time, cheers!)