Cheryl Cole & Kimberley Walsh Pt. 02

Story Info
Cheryl Cole & Kimberley Walsh in a threesome (part 2).
3.4k words
4.76
3.6k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl Cole & Kimberley Walsh in a threesome (part 2)

What to Expect

I've been wanting to write this tale for a very, very, long time. The pop band Girls Aloud had been around for many years in my younger days, and I did like the tunes, but the 5 women in the band were all dreamt about at some time or the other. But Cheryl and Kimberley, I change my mind even today which one I'd rather have sex with, so let's write a tale about a threesome! I'm sure it will be fun!!!

Backstory

If you've read part 1, thank you for coming back for part 2. If you didn't, it's fine to get stuck into part 2 on its own.

A quick recap is I'm on holiday in sunny Majorca, as are Kimberley and Cheryl. Kimberley blew my mind in part 1.

Kimberley had said, "I knew from the moment we saw you this afternoon, you were the one who would make this a special holiday. Cheryl and I want you to come back to our room right now and we promise you will have a great time."

CONTINUED...........after the sex I've just had with Kimberley, I'm so, so looking forward to more. I would be happy to take her to the beach, jump in the pool, and play with her all night. But this wasn't the plan.

As we neared the room, Kimberley was gripping my hand tightly, as if we were young lovers, we stopped for a moment outside the room. I don't know why, but this grip felt like she needed protecting.

Whatever it was, it was a pretty cool feeling, imagining me out dating Kimberley. I say dating, it wasn't really a big love affair.

I'd just drilled her as quick as possible by the pool bar and in the hotel massage room! Oh well, it was still a pretty good feeling, either way.

She said, "Look, I know this is mind-blowing and odd, but honestly, neither of us hardly ever get sex. We know blokes are perving over us every day, jerking off over us, thinking how they want to take us, but this is really your moment. We picked you because you're most definitely my type and we both sensed your cock would stay hard. You've not let me down so far, but please save me a bit; I want you inside me again before the night is out."

Looking at Kimberley she seemed so very serious, nothing like the woman I've just exploded into.

I asked, "Why are you so worried?"

Kimberley said, "Cheryl is the dominant one, and whatever happens I've got your back, but I need you to fuck her up that ass when the time is right."

Kimberley added, "I'm going to enjoy every second you are inside her and imagining I'm doing the things she's doing to you, but please just know, I'm not as mad as her."

With that Kimberley gave me one amazing snog and cuddled into me closely. I put my hands on her ass, oh god that ass of Kimberley's, and I gripped it tightly to hold her closer. I didn't want to let go, but then I heard a voice.

A door had opened, and I heard that very memorable geordie voice of Cheryl Cole. "Hey, let him have some air, Kimberley."

She added, "You've had him for at least an hour, so that means no touching him for that time. He's my property now."

Kimberley and I stopped embracing, I certainly didn't want to stop, but looking now at Cheryl, I could see a fire in her face and knew a while ago this was a 3-way thing. I had zero reasons to complain and although I was a little fearful at this time, this was my time to get down and dirty with Cheryl.

I'm not sure which one of these two hot chicks had been wanked over the most, it was pretty bloody close.

I know most men would be picking Cheryl, I would on many occasions, but for me, Kimberley had a curvy sexy appeal, which Cheryl won my feelings back sometimes due to her eyes and that look! That look off just fuck me now and be fucking grateful.

Kimberley and I walk into the room, it was smart. It was definitely better than my room. All obvious fuckable features were in view. A huge bed, a nice big table I could imagine bending Cheryl or Kimberley over, or maybe both! Plus, the door was open to the bathroom, which looked like it had a huge walk-in shower.

Cheryl said, "Look at you two, it looks like you've been naughty. I'm not one for sloppy seconds, but I'm sure Kimberley has told you we are sex-starved. What I want right now is for you both to get undressed, get in that shower and clean up. One big thing though is you can't touch each other. I want you both fresh before you get into my bed tonight."

It was like we were treated like two naughty kids, but if this is the punishment, getting naked with Kimberley, I'll take that.

Cheryl shouted, "Kimberley know the rules, no touching."

With this, we both walked into the bathroom and I turned the shower on. It was one of those perfect walk-on ones, where you can fit about 6 people in, never mind 2, or was it soon to be 3.

When I turned back, Kimberley had already stripped and then walked straight past me into the shower. I had more time at this moment to admire who sexiness.

She had a thin waist, but those hips give her those curves, her legs are shapely, and you imagine them around your neck. Then, the upper half had tiny breasts, but the nipples were big in comparison. Perfect shoulders, and then her face. We all know about her lips, those wrapped around your cock is first-class.

Kimberley said, "Come on, you better do what she says."

I was pleased to get my clothes off, and as I walked in with Kimberley, she was close, but it was clear she was staying back from me to not get into trouble.

A couple of minutes passed, I was definitely getting cleaner, but the sight of soap and water on Kimberley was starting to turn me on so, so much. Whoever made up the rule of not touching is mad.

I next heard Cheryl's voice; she had walked into the room. She was stood by the door in this little lingerie all in one red and white piece. I'm sure it wasn't what she was wearing when we walked into the room. It was the type where a massive cut exists down the front of the body.

For some women, breasts would be exploding out of it, but for Cheryl's petite breasts, the outfit simply tightened around them but went down to a tight V around her vagina and bottom. It's a very different look to Kimberley, but one I'd drooled over for many overs. I was distracted, I think Cheryl repeated herself.

Cheryl said, "Kimberley, you can get yourself out of there and dry yourself off, it's my turn to wreck this boy's cock."

With that Kimberley grabbed a large white towel, wrapped it around her, and took a seat near the sink and mirror. It was a proper star's room this, a seat in a bathroom, which isn't the toilet seat!

I'm completely naked, I've got one member of Girls Aloud wrapped in a towel after already fucking her, and I've now got another walking towards me in a hot, hot lingerie little number.

Cheryl says, "I like your cock, but you need to perform for me. I want you to grab it in your hand and start wanking yourself off. I want you to go at the speed I say. And while you do it I want you to look at me in my eyes and imagine you're at home shooting your load over my pictures."

Cheryl had come right up to me and then taken a few steps back after turning the shower off. Here I am, standing in the shower all wet, and now starting to wank myself in front of 2 hot women. It felt like a waste!

Cheryl said, "I want you to stroke it really slow, and imagine it's my tongue going up and down your length."

After a short while of doing this, I started to harden up and could see Cheryl smiling. It was like she was enjoying the empowerment. Cheryl was doing very little to herself. She moved back against the wall and was wriggling a little against her, but she was doing zero touchings of herself.

Cheryl added, "I want you to now speed up the rhythm. Imagine you are watching me on stage and I'm leaning over, and you can see down my top. I know you think of cumming all over them you dirty fucker."

What Cheryl was describing to me, was a thought I'd had quite often, so she was bang on point. I was starting to quicken quite a lot now and was looking forward to cumming inside Cheryl.

"STOP," Cheryl screamed. She paused then laughed her head off.

"What the fuck," I said. I probably didn't mean to say the words aloud, but I did.

Cheryl said, "Look at you, you're fucking hard as a rock, and all that came from me talking to you."

She turned to Kimberley and said, "Do you see the power I have over men, it's incredible."

Cheryl turned back to me and said, "I like what I see, you're going to love me in the bedroom. Now turn that shower on, calm yourself down if you want, and let Cheryl Cole fuck you. For that to happen, you have to do something after you're dry. Kimberley will help you."

With that Cheryl turned and left the room, to show her fine tiny ass. We all know about the rose tattoo, but as that little ass wiggle away, it's a fine, fine sight. I turn to Kimberley, she looks anxious, but still sexy in her white towel and slightly wet hair.

Kimberley then threw me a towel and said, "Here, dry yourself down. Don't take long though."

The last 15 minutes had been pretty strange, but whatever this evening was, it certainly wasn't normal.

I said to Kimberley after a couple of minutes, "OK, I'm ready for the next thing."

Kimberley said, "I need you to close your eyes, I'm going to put some straps on your wrists and ankles. It will be OK, and I promise I will be thinking of you as I watch."

This is getting kinky, but I'm not going to refuse. Once Kimberley has done this, she makes sure a towel is wrapped around my waist and asks me to walk into the bedroom.

In front of me was Cheryl, she hadn't changed her outfit, but she had tied up her free-flowing locks.

Cheryl said, "Look, this is really simple I will kiss your body, suck your cock and drive you crazy, but I need you to be chained up. I want to chain you to my bed, so go and lay down and we can get started."

My mind was blowing with what she was offering, being chained up didn't bother me based on the benefits. I walked to the bed and laid down. At this point, Kimberley pulled my legs apart and made sure my feet were secured.

Next, Cheryl told Kimberley to go and sit and watch. Before then walking over to me and slowly started stroking my feet, then my legs and moving her hands up my body. She had a very kind touch and appeared to like what she is looking at.

Cheryl said, "I'm going to show my breasts now and I better see that cock twitch."

With that, she pulled down her lingerie to reveal her petite and extremely nipple sucking breasts. It was a sight I'd dreamed about, and there was most definitely a twitch that was very observant through the towel I still had wrapped around me.

"Good boy," said Cheryl.

Next, she said, "Let' see how hard you get when I start touching you."

Cheryl then loosened the towel, and my cock sprung to attention, and I was pleased to be free once again.

She then laid next to me on the bed and started to slowly stroke me up and down, just like I had done it in the shower for her. She then copied what she asked in the shower, Cheryl started stroking harder and quicker.

I was physically starting to feel strange. I'm not sure if it was the fact my legs were wide apart, but this hand job was making me so fucking hard.

Cheryl said, "Big boy, I bet Kimberley didn't make you this hard."

She looked at Kimberley and you could see she was pissed off with the comment.

Cheryl reminded Kimberley, "No touching my friend, your time will come again."

My cock was rock hard now, and I wanted to cum inside Cheryl so much. How I hadn't exploded was beyond me. I was starting to think Kimberley had drained me earlier!

Maybe knowing I was close to cumming, Cheryl let go of my cock. Don't stop I was thinking.

But, she then started to rub her tiny tits up and down it. It felt so fucking good, but I could now see Kimberley at the end of the bed.

It was odd, I'd only known her for a few hours, but as we looked at each other, and despite it being Cheryl Cole giving me a tit wank I was also dreaming it was Kimberley satisfying me.

Cheryl suddenly stopped; I'd learnt this might happen already.

She said, "Right, the deal is simple I'm going to handcuff your hands now, I'm going to strip completely naked, and you will explode your fucking wet juices all inside me. If you don't, well you don't want to know what happens."

To be fair, I was thinking I didn't need to be worried. As I stretched my arms back, Cheryl locks me in and I'm now fully naked spread out completely at her mercy.

Cheryl gets off the bed and in front of my eyes, she peels down the remainder of her outfit and let it drop to the floor.

I can now see that amazing flat tummy; we all love and a perfectly clean-shaven pussy. Not a hair in sight. What a fucking sight.........

Cheryl starts by kissing my tied right hand, then working her way down my arm. As she goes against my chest to the arm, her breasts are in my face, which I give a little kiss to as they pass. She starts then working on my chest and then up to my face. This is the first time I've been near enough to her face to be able to kiss it.

She starts kissing me slowly and gently, then starts sticking her tongue inside my mouth. Her hands are stroking throw my hair as she does more kissing and starts to move down my body.

Cheryl had actually gone all quiet and sensual with me now, and as she got to my cock she said, "Mmm, now we're talking, that's the sort of cock I like, erect, hard and on-show."

She started to kiss me around my cock, but never on it, she started fondling my balls as I started to drift off into a little bit of heaven. She then moved down my legs and feet, before all the way back up.

At one point, she did open her mouth around my cock as if she was going to swallow it, but she was playing games, she was never going to suck it, she liked the fact she could breathe on it and made sure I knew she had the power. It was so sexy though, fucking sexiest thing I've ever experienced.

As Cheryl came back to my face she asked, "Are you ready, are you ready to feel like an absolute wanker, for wanking over me for all these years." Her tone had changed to a bit evil again. It was the shower all over again.

She turned to Kimberley and said, "Right take that towel off and start doing what I know you want to do."

I couldn't see Kimberley at this point, Chery's naked body had hidden her again.

Cheryl then lifts herself off me and moved over to where Kimberley was. To my absolute surprise, Kimberley had spread her legs wide, and Cheryl, her friend, was deep-diving into her pussy.

Here I am, tied to a bed, cock is ready to explode, and I can see Kimberley Walsh and Cheryl Cole having sex with each other. Kimberley was fondling her breasts, while Cheryl licked her out. Watching these two out felt like forever, they really were getting off on each other.

Kimberley started looking at me and starting mouthing to me, "This is you sucking my pussy. When I cum, I'm cumming for you!"

What the fuck, why is she saying this to me.

Cheryl had now started inserting fingers into Kimberley's pussy, as Kimberley herself started playing with her clit. It was compulsive viewing, chained up or not.

Kimberley was starting to moan, "Oh, Oh, Oh, deeper, deeper, deeper. Yeah, yeah, yeah, just, just, there, just there, make me cum, make me cum."

My own dick was so hard, but I felt like I couldn't cum, as much as I wanted to. I couldn't understand why.

Then, Kimberley let out one huge scream, "FUCK, YES, I'M FUCKING CUMMING",

With that, she exploded everywhere. Her juices were flowing. I remembered her saying she would be thinking of me, but I still couldn't explode. It was so fucking sexy to watch though. I think I didn't cum because I wanted to me inside pussy, or inside Kimberley's mouth.

Cheryl stood up and came close to me, "Right wanker, you're given us lots of fun, and I bet you never expected that twist. I'm not evil, I'm actually pretty nice, so for your enjoyment and being a good boy here goes."

With that comment, Cheryl got on top of me, she looked away from me and Kimberley and started riding my hard fucking cock. This wasn't a gentle ride; this was a Cheryl ride to get every last juice out of me and inside her.

I had absolutely no control of her staying on top of me, but my cock stood tall as a tripod as she bounced up and down on it. It was such a different feeling to earlier in the evening with Kimberley, Cheryl had by far a tighter pussy, I won't say better, but you could really feel her riding you.

I sensed there was no way I was getting to get my hands on her, she was so in control, but I knew I couldn't go on much longer myself.

Cheryl started talking again, "You will fuckin cum inside me. Come on you dirty wanker. Let me feel your juices inside me."

How could I refuse the woman, I shortly started shooting cum upwards into Cheryl's tight pussy. It wasn't great, but it was the best I had at the time.

She kept riding me when I felt I was all done, but she loved the domination. She was destroying my balls, they felt damaged, but I was never going to let her know.

Cheryl finally got off me and went over to Kimberley. I heard her whisper to her, "Look at that man's cock, and tell me if it looks destroyed?"

Kimberley answered, "You've done him good and proper Cheryl."

I got a sense Cheryl had achieved what she wanted, Kimberley had done her duty in watching and letting her pussy be finger fucked by Cheryl, and I was left not unhappy.

But, I was thinking, there you two are over there naked, looking hot as fuck, and I'm still tied to this goddam bed!!!

I'm not demanding or anything, but as my mind was starting to remember some anal action. Some anal action with Kimberley who wanted it. Some anal action with Cheryl, who Kimberley was asking I deliver on, plus there 3 of us in this room, can't we fucking have sex together.

I wasn't seeing how this was going to happen at this point, but you live in hope.

TO BE CONTINUED -- see Part 3