Cheryl Cole & Kimberley Walsh Pt. 03

Story Info
Cheryl Cole & Kimberley Walsh in a threesome (Part 3)
2.5k words
4.88
3k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What to Expect

I've been wanting to write this tale for a very, very, long time. The pop band Girls Aloud had been around for many years in my younger days, and I did like the tunes, but the 5 women in the band were all dreamt about at some time or the other. But Cheryl and Kimberley, I change my mind even today which one I'd rather have sex with, so let's write a tale about a threesome! I'm sure it will be fun!!!

Backstory

If you made it to part 3, thank you for reading. If you didn't, it's fine to get stuck into part 3 on its own.

A quick recap is I'm on holiday in sunny Majorca, as are Kimberley and Cheryl. Kimberley blew my mind in part 1, and Cheryl delivered in part 2.

Kimberley had said, "I knew from the moment we saw you this afternoon, you were the one who would make this a special holiday. Cheryl and I want you to come back to our room right now and we promise you will have a great time."

CONTINUED...........What I had just witnessed was beyond explosive. Cheryl has ridden my cock to what felt like an inch of its life. Cheryl had fingered fucked Kimberley to explode everywhere, whilst Kimberley has told me, she's thinking of me while it's happening!

The challenge I have is I'm rock hard from watching those two hotties at it, but I'm still tied naked to this bed, thinking the night is young.

Although we're having sex in this room, we're not got to the point of a threesome. Get me off here and let's get it on.

For the past twenty minutes, I had continued to watch Cheryl kiss and touch her friend Kimberley, she loved touching her, and was getting off being dominant and taking control.

Kimberley looked tired, she had been fucked a few times in the last couple of hours, first by me, and now Cheryl, but there was a still a glint in her eye which suggested she wasn't done, far from it.

Not a lot of words had been saying recently, until now.

Kimberley said, "Hey Cheryl, can we let him go now. He looks tired and I think you've had your dominant fun with him now."

Cheryl faced me and said, "Look at him, what a dirty fucking wanker he is. All those years he was shooting his cum all over us both, and the first chance he gets of being with me, he's tied to the bed helpless. He's a fucking loser."

Kimberley said, "He's not your usual sort of man Cheryl, but you did make him cum. You used to tell me the footie boy and the boyband member were fucking useless."

Cheryl said, "You're right Kimberley, I'm happy for you to do what's right. Maybe we can get into the bed and have a nice cuddle all together. I do like cuddles, but I do know I go crazy. I just don't like these losers thinking of us as they do. I just wanted to show him I can fuck him up whenever I want. I am tired now."

Kimberley started to come to the bed and the first thing she did was kiss me softly and quickly and then loosened my hands from the ties, then actually taking my hands out of the cuffs. She quickly followed by doing the same to my ankles.

Kimberley said, "Come and join us, Cheryl."

With that, I all of a sudden was in bed with two members of Girls Aloud. The hottest members of Girls Aloud. I had one on either side of me, with both of them resting their head on my chest. It was heaven.

As I laid there, I was remembering the fuck with Kimberley at the pool bar, being sucked off in the massage room, and seeing who explode onto my fingers. Then I'm remembering her naked in the shower. But the one thing which sprung to mind was the comment she said before we got back to see Cheryl.

Kimberley had said, "Whatever happens tonight I want you inside me again tonight, plus when it's time I want you to fuck Cheryl up her ass".

The next 30 minutes went by slowly, I was kissing Kimberley from time to time, and stroking Cheryl's hair. In general, just looking down at both their amazing bodies.

Kimberley was starting to wake up her desires again. She started touching my body, my leg, my arm, my chest. She started to slowly kiss me. Those goddam lips. I can't say it enough, they're so hot. As we started to get a little friskier with each other Cheryl, had drifted off my chest onto the pillow. Was it possible I was about to fuck her mate whilst she lays there?

Kimberley whispered to me, "it's that time".

I was thinking what time, then thought, THAT TIME. Seriously, what are you planning on doing here?

Kimberley had grabbed the restraints which were on me, she had tightened them up, basically made them a smaller size for Cheryl's slim frame figure. She got all 4 put on her, without Cheryl even noticing.

Kimberley said to me, "I need you now, please lift her and bring her over here."

She walked to the table and as I lifted Cheryl, as expected she woke.

Cheryl said, "What's happening. Hey, why have I got these restra......"

Kimberley had pushed one of Cheryl's pairs of pants into her mouth, to gag her, so she couldn't talk. What the hell is going on. Cheryl had started to wriggle, but she's not much of a wiggler.

Kimberley said, "Hold her up against the table, whilst I strap her in."

At this point, my cock is right up against Cheryl's ass, whilst Kimberley first strapped her ankles to the table legs, then stretched her arms out to strap to the other side of the table. To be fair to Kimberley, it was a perfect fit, Cheryl was the perfect height to spread her out.

Kimberley said, "Look, Cheryl, you've always said you love domination. Well, tonight I want you to taste just a little of that yourself, but this time I'm dominating. But first, this hunk of a man is far too much of a man for you, and I'm going to have one hell of a time with him, whilst you watch every single part of me cumming to another person. And when we're finished, I'm going to let you into a little secret now, he's going to explode in one of your holes, I just don't know which one yet!"

Cheryl was wriggling a lot more now and you could see the frustration in her face. Here I have Cheryl Cole bent over a table with her rose tattoo ass stuck in the air ready for me later. And here I have Kimberley Fucking Walsh, who wants more sex with me. What is there not to like.

Kimberley as before takes me by the hand, and we head to the back to the bed. Cheryl is facing it, but she can say nothing. Kimberley spread eagles herself, just like I was previously, but this time has no restraints.

I start snogging her and kissing them all over her face. I start kissing her neck and work my way down her body. Her nipples are starting to erect, so I start kissing them slow and gripping them with my teeth, she seems to love it. I keep moving down and kiss that stomach of hers, which always look perfect in all those paper pictures.

Kimberley asks, "Please, finish off what you were doing earlier".

She starts to push my head down to glistening pussy. She had juices left from cumming when Cheryl's finger fucked her, but I knew what she wanted.

I started delving my tongue into her pussy and licking her out. I had my right hand on her left breast and kept squeezing her nipples as I started to her cum and juices pouring out.

Behind I could hear Cheryl's muffles, I don't know if it was annoyance or sexual frustration, I didn't care.

Kimberley started moaning again, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, yes, yes, yes, take me, take me."

I felt her shake as I started to rub her clit with my left hand and stuck my face closer and put my tongue deeper inside her.

Kimberley said, "FUCK YES. FUCKING AMAZING, FUCK YES."

This time, I got a heap load of cum over my face and one of my celebrity wanks was loving it.

Kimberley said, "You are fucking one hell of a pussy licker, you deserve rewarding for that."

With that, she moved over to Cheryl and took the gag out of her mouth. Cheryl started saying words that weren't nice about her friend.

"Look here", said Kimberley. She added, "The deal is this, you are going to suck this guy's cock off, or we are going to destroy that ass of yours. You know what I like, it's time you got some."

Cheryl seemed terrified. She has been given time gagged and tied up to understand her position wasn't great.

I was called over by Kimberley and she started to touch my cock again. Her hand around my cock felt so good.

Kimberley said, "I'm getting you as hard as Cheryl got you before, but this time you will shoot your load. This time, down her throat."

With the sight of Cheryl Cole bent over a table naked and Kimberley wanking me off, it wasn't long before I was fully erect. She was stroking me as good as Cheryl before her, if not better. I just wanted to cum, where I wasn't too worried about.

Kimberley said, "Get ready Cheryl, open that mouth wide, no biting, and swallow it all. If you don't, you know what will happen."

With that last comment Kimberley, came to my lips, while she kept stroking, and gave me a big snog.

"Do you want to cum, and cum big?" said Kimberley.

My nod made Kimberley turn me slightly and placed my cock straight into Cheryl's mouth. Her release of my cock made me instantly explode.

Kimberley starting talked to Cheryl, "Make sure you take it all Cheryl, I don't want to see anything coming out of your mouth and his dick needs to be clean when it comes out. Give him a nice blow job to get him hard again."

I'm not an expert on how much a cum can swallow, but what I knew, was the angle Cheryl was at, it was near impossible for her to hold it all in her mouth. She started gagging on my cock, but I could tell she was doing her best to lick it dry at the same time. She was doing a mighty fine job.

Despite the explosion, hardness remained. I felt I was getting harder inside Cheryl's mouth as her tongue did start to feel like a blow job, although the timing wasn't great for her to do it well.

Kimberley said, "Right enough of this, I need your cock back for me now. Sorry, Cheryl. But you are going to see me be dominated by a man down."

"What do you have in mind," I asked.

Kimberley said, "I love anal, and that cock is made for it. I want you to not hold back and bang me stupid up my ass. Don't stop until I say switch."

Having the opportunity to have anal sex with Kimberley had been a dream for a long, long time. And as she took the few steps across the room to the end of the bed, she simply leant over and spread those amazing legs wide.

There is no hanging around here, I moved close to her and started rubbing my fingers on her clit.

Kimberley said, "Honesty I don't need any foreplay, I'm so wet thinking about it, I'm fine with you sliding it in. Go gentle though, it might look big, but I like to feel every inch easing in."

As I started to slide in I could hear Cheryl behind squirming a little, she didn't like the idea and certainly didn't fancy seeing it. I only went in a few inches initially, but I could feel there was room for more, and Kimberley certainly wanted me to keep going.

Kimberley said, "Don't stop, I can take at least 6 inches, but maybe more. Keep sliding it in and I will keep rocking back onto you."

She was getting tighter and tighter as I squeezed more cock inside it, but you could tell she was loving in. Kimberley started moaning once more.

"That's so fucking good, I fuckin love it," she said.

I was starting to build up the pace and banging the crap out of her ass. I must have been seconds away from cumming, but......

"Switch" I heard from Kimberley.

What the fuck, she'd moved off my cock and gripped it tightly again with her hand.

Kimberley said, "This is it; you are going to fuck Cheryl Cole up the ass."

I did know she wanted me to do this, but I was about to explode inside Kimberley.

Cheryl shouted up, "No he fuckin isn't."

She was still tied down and didn't have much say in the matter, all I knew is I'm ready to cum.

Kimberley this time took my cock by her hand gently and pulled me to the back of Cheryl.

Kimberley said, "Do your worse. No holding back, get stuck in there and explode inside that rose tattoo."

My balls were tightening again, I had to cum. Without pausing I put everything I could inside Cheryl. Maybe not as much as what went into Kimberley, but with Kimberley now standing behind me and rubbing my chest and kissing my neck, it wasn't long before I fucked Cheryl up the ass.

I screamed nearly in the agony of the release. I so wanted to cum inside Kimberley again, but this was the first time I felt I could cum when inside Cheryl.

Cheryl shouted and was screaming while I exploded and kept pounding her ass into submission.

Kimberley had released Cheryl's ankle restraints before I cum, not sure if this was out of mercy. I got the impression all night that Cheryl is slightly mad and evil.

But fair play to Kimberley, if she had some revenge to do, she'd done a great job here.

I turned to Kimberley and said, "That was fucking amazing, but I've still not cum up your arse."

Kimberley said, "Hey, don't worry. I said to you earlier, what happens tonight is one thing, but we're here for a few days yet and I'll be finding you. You know that big pool we were in today, I will wear some easy to enter bikini bottoms tomorrow. If you fancy it, you could slip inside me there?"

The night was coming to an end with Cheryl not looking happy, as she wandered into the bathroom. But Kimberley offering more sex tomorrow.

What a night and what a week's holiday this could be. So far my time with Girls Aloud was living out lots and lots of dreams.