Cheryl's Gangbang 03 - Her Thanks 02

Story Info
The second half of Cheryl thanking Frank for her gangbang.
3.4k words
4.6
6.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: If you haven't read the previous chapters of "Frank & Cheryl" you might want to, just to know the background on this couple and how they arrived at this point in their building relationship. To understand the storyline in this piece, you'll need to have read Cheryl's Gangbang -- The Setup and the first part of Her Thanks. This part picks up right where Cheryl's Gangbang 2 -- Her Thanks 1 left off.

Physical descriptions: Frank is a divorced 35 year old, 5'-11" tall, 185 pounds and fit; brown crew cut hair, clean shaven, brown eyes. Cheryl is a never married 32 year old, 5'-01" tall, 110 pounds and very small framed. A-cup close-to-but-not-quite- B-cup chest with highly sensitive nipples. Dirty blond hair that she keeps cut short. They are both into fitness, so Cheryl's body, while petite, is curved and firm.)

- - - - - - - - - -

I woke up to someone knocking on the door. Ever have one of those moments where you wake up and your first thought is to realize that you fell asleep when you hadn't expected to? That's where I was in my head. I was still naked, on top of the covers on the bed and had slept quite well after my morning spent sexually playing with Cheryl and Laura. I gazed at the clock and realized it was after lunch time which explained why my stomach was growling. Then the knock came at the door again.

Getting out of bed I grabbed my robe and slipped it on, tying it loosely around my waist as I went to the door. My brain was still foggy or I'd have looked through the peephole before opening it, but instead I just unlocked it and opened it to see who was there. I didn't expect the site that greeted me. Two women were standing at the door: one was a medium sized black girl and the other a similarly sized very pale skinned redhead. "Can I help you?" I asked.

"I'm Jaz," said the black girl, sticking out her hand by way of greeting. I shook it without enthusiasm as I was thinking that these two were trying to sell something; something I didn't want. The black girl continued. "This is Lisa," she said, using her head to point at the pale redhead. She released my hand and took a half-step toward me. "Cheryl gave us the address and sent us to come spend the afternoon with you."

My brain was still foggy with sleep. As it slowly cleared and my memories of the day filled in the waking spots, I realized these two sexy looking women must be more 'thanks' from my lover, Cheryl. They were certainly attractive enough and they obviously weren't trying to sell me anything. I stepped back and opened the door farther, even as I extended my hand over to Lisa and said, "Nice to meet you both." The smile on my face was growing although I felt a little awkward standing in just my robe meeting two total strangers.

The ladies stepped in, and I closed the door behind them. "How do you all know Cheryl?" I asked. Clarification... or even just some understanding would be good.

Jaz dropped her purse on the sofa and said, "From a local swinger group."

Lisa dropped her purse next to Jaz's and said, "I used to work with her."

"Oh," I said, not sure if that meant Lisa had worked with Cheryl as a prostitute in North Carolina? My stomach growled again and I knew I needed to get some lunch. I started to say as much but before I could get a word out, Lisa stepped up against me, put her hands around my waist and pulled me close, kissing me with a lot of tongue. It took me a moment to catch up, but my hesitation was minimal and I quickly responded to her kiss, giving back as much passion as she was putting into it.

"Hey, girl," said Jaz, "No fair. I want some too." Lisa stepped back, a huge grin on her face, and Jaz stepped into me. She was shorter by a few inches, and I had to lean down to kiss her, feeling her arms around my neck as she stretched up on her toes for the kiss. It was just as passionate as my kiss with Lisa had been. When I was ready to break the kiss, I started to release her and stand up but she wasn't having that. She kept her arms around my neck, holding me close, forcing her mouth against mine and jumping lightly to put her legs around my waist. I had no choice but to catch her, putting my hands under her and holding her up with my hands full of her ass.

"There ya' go," said Lisa with a smile. "Now we're getting somewhere."

Jaz broke our kiss, her face very close to mine. "You getting the hint yet?"

"I think so," I said with a smile of my own. "Cheryl sent you... I can only guess what for."

"You don't have to guess, honey," said Lisa. When I glanced over at her I saw that she was half naked and continuing to undress.

"Then we should take this to the bedroom," I said, turning and carrying Jaz down the hall. The black woman was about the same size as Cheryl which meant she weighed just over 100 pounds. She was a little softer, but I knew how hard Cheryl worked out and Jaz was slightly curvier than my lover. I heard Lisa following us to the bedroom and when I put Jaz on the bed, and turned around to look at Lisa, I saw she was fully naked. She was a little over average height for a woman -- I'm guessing about five feet eight inches tall -- and very fit. Her boobs looked to be a healthy B-cup, maybe a small C, and her nipples were bright pink, standing very erect. Her pussy wasn't shaved but was far from bushy. She had just enough pubic hair to show that she was a natural redhead and I figured that was the purpose of it. She wore her hair (on her head) long and it was braided down her back.

As Jaz started undressing, on her back on the bed, Lisa reached over to untie my robe and drop it from my shoulders. Briefly I thought about the fact that I was naked with two women I'd known less than three minutes and was probably going to enjoy fucking them both, but any coherent thoughts I had quickly dissipated as Lisa pushed her nakedness against me and leaned in for another kiss. It was as passionate as our first had been and I felt her hands wandering my body, feeling my shoulders, arms, back, waist, hips... She reached one hand between us and I felt it wrap around my mostly erect length, grasping and gently stroking my manhood as we kissed. In all fairness, my hands were full of her ass as I squeezed and caressed her cheeks. I was startled when I felt another hand reach between my legs from behind to caress and fondle my balls. Jaz was apparently feeling a bit left out.

I broke my kiss with Lisa long enough to suggest we join Jaz on the bed, but she just smiled and shook her head. In response to my questioning look Lisa dropped her knees, dragging her hands down my sides as she went. I felt and heard Jaz getting off the bed and looked down to see her join Lisa in front of me, both sexy women on their knees. I think it's every man's dream to have two women orally pleasuring his cock at the same time and my dream was certainly coming true. It was heaven to look down at Lisa just to my left and Jaz on the right, both of their mouths working at my pleasure in some way. Jaz, being the shorter of the two, seemed to enjoy focusing on my hanging balls, licking them and sucking them into her mouth to swirl her tongue around them more. Lisa licked up and down my length, mixing them with sinking her mouth down on my cock, not quite getting my full length in... but close.

I put a hand on each head and gently caressed / touched them as I enjoyed the pleasure they delivered. I knew it would take a good while for me to cum, so I wasn't in any hurry to tell them to stop. I honestly didn't have any plan and wasn't aware if they had any beyond whatever sexual play was enjoyed. I didn't know what arrangement they'd made with Cheryl or what they wanted to enjoy themselves. For all I knew, this two-on-one blowjob was all I was going to get so I just stood and enjoyed it. I was as hard as I could get, and Lisa seemed to be enjoying all the precum flowing from my cock.

I looked down when I felt Lisa's mouth leave my manhood at the same time Jaz's tongue left my balls. What I saw was quite erotic. The two women were kissing passionately, their tongues wrestling and sharing the flavor of my precum. My cock was slick with Lisa's saliva as well as my precum and she used that as lube to keep stroking my length as the two of them made out. I wondered what Jaz was doing with her hands and looked farther down to see that she was fondling and pleasuring Lisa. Jaz's left hand was between Lisa's legs, obviously playing in her pussy, and her right hand was full of Lisa's ass. In response to the pleasure Jaz was delivering, Lisa's hips began to move, pumping her sex back and forth against Jaz's touch. My cock throbbed at the sight and I'm sure Lisa felt it. She responded to it.

She broke her kiss with Jaz, looked up at me and asked, "You ready to fuck?"

"Of course," I replied with a happy smile. What guy could say no? Lisa gave Jaz another quick kiss and then got to her feet. Jaz stayed on her knees for a moment, licking and sucking my cock while caressing my balls. Lisa gave me a kiss and then got on the bed on her hands and knees.

Looking back over her shoulder at me she said, "Come get it." Her ass was up and spread, her pussy just as spread beneath it. Her knees were wide apart and her back arched. She wiggled her hips and ass in invitation. Her body was screaming, "Fuck me!"

Being obedient, and eager, I helped Jaz up and then turned to get on my knees on the bed behind Lisa. My cock was shiny with wetness and so hard it bounced with every beat of my heart. It certainly pointed the way to Lisa's wet sex as I got closer. I felt Jaz get on the bed beside me and was happily surprised when she reached out to grab my cock, guiding it to Lisa's opening, her other hand on my ass, pushing me forward toward her friend.

Lisa's pussy was wet, hot and welcoming as I slid my length into her. It was one steady stroke from the moment I felt my swollen cockhead spreading her lips to when I was grinding my full length into her, my balls pushing against her clit. A deep moan escaped us both as I put my hands on her hips and pulled her back against my pelvis, even as I pushed my own hips forward and ground my cock around into her.

"That's it," I heard Jaz say. "Fuck her. Fuck her hard and fast." Not one to argue, I began doing exactly that, stroking my full length in and out of the redhead, slamming my cock forward with every thrust of my hips; listening to her moan as she pushed her ass back in response.

During some sexual experiences it's best to just close your eyes and revel in the physical sensations. In others, it's best to keep your eyes wide open and enjoy seeing all of the erotic visions that are available. This was definitely one of the second types of experience. As I pumped steadily in and out of Lisa's wetness, I watched Jaz move to lay down next to us, her head near our joining and her pussy pointed toward Lisa's face. Lisa lifted one elbow off the bed and Jaz scooted under us. Lisa's moans changed when she lowered her face into Jaz's pussy and a totally new sensation stimulated my balls: Jaz's tongue as she licked my sack, my length going in and out of Lisa, and Lisa's pussy some I'm sure.

I kept fucking Lisa, reveling in the pleasure of her pussy mixed with Jaz's tongue, enjoying looking down at her ass while I rocked my cock in and out of her. I could also see her head moving as she ate Jaz's pussy and when Jaz moaned, her tongue vibrated... and I felt that on my cock and balls. It was definitely unique and one of the most erotic things I'd ever experienced.

When Lisa's tongue drove Jaz to orgasm it was like a freight train moving our sex pile. Jaz's moans grew in intensity and her tongue seemed to move even faster on the juncture of my length with Lisa's wetness. Lisa's head moved faster although I couldn't see exactly what she was doing with her mouth and tongue. Jaz's hips began to move up and down more forcefully as her moans grew... and then her orgasm swept over her. Her hips pushed up and just stayed there, barely flexing as she seemed to ride Lisa's face in reverse, humping up at Lisa's tongue. When she came, she sucked my balls into her mouth and swirled her tongue around them, moaning steadily. I could feel her breath snort out of her nose as she tried not to suffocate while she rode the wave of pleasure Lisa was providing.

Just as Jaz's orgasm began to ease, Lisa's set in. Jaz was aware and released my balls, only to focus more on Lisa's clit with her tongue. Jaz's hips relaxed so her ass was back down on the bed but she and I were both holding onto Lisa's hips. As I kept pumping, Lisa's moans turned into one long keening wail... that spiked when I slid my thumb into her puckered back door. Jaz and I both found ourselves trying to ride a bucking bronco. I couldn't tell whether Lisa liked my thumb in her butt or was trying to get away from it, but I held on... I kept my thumb buried knuckle deep as I pumped my length in and out of her, all the while aware of Jaz's tongue still working underneath us.

It was a wild ride for about ten or fifteen seconds and then Lisa began to calm down as her climax passed. She stopped bucking and I could hear her breathing, trying to catch her breath. Finally she moved her entire body forward away from me, resulting in the removal of my thumb from her ass and my cock from her pussy. I looked down to see Jaz smiling up at me. "Can I have some of that now?" she asked.

"Hell, yes," I replied with a big smile of my own.

"Lay down," she said, even as she began to sit up. In the hands of these two sexy and sex hungry women, I wasn't about to argue anything, so I quickly obeyed, laying down in the middle of the bed. My cock stuck up like a concrete column, shiny with Lisa's juices. Jaz wasted no time straddling my hips and settling herself down on my manhood. Her black pussy was shaven smooth and the contrast between our skin colors added to the erotic view. My view was quickly blocked though as Lisa straddled my face, facing Jaz, putting her freshly fucked pussy on my mouth.

The two women began moving in unison: Jaz up and down my length, Lisa back and forth on my mouth. When Jaz switched to back and forth, Lisa asked me to stick my tongue out and she rode it like a miniature dick. All I could see when I opened my eyes was Lisa's ass, but I wasn't complaining. I was in heaven as Jaz's sex milked my cock and Lisa essentially used my mouth as a sex toy. Every now and then Jaz would do something that felt so good I would moan and the vibration passed through my lips to Lisa's lips causing her to jump and hump in return. It was as if Jaz fucking me was pleasuring Lisa's pussy.

Soon I noticed Jaz had begun a particular pattern of movement, alternating between a few up and down strokes with more grinding and back and forth motions. Lisa mimicked her motions and both ladies came pretty quick. When Jaz climaxed, her pussy squeezed my cock but she didn't stop moving. It felt like her pussy was trying to pull the cum out of my balls. Lisa came and her hip movements became very quick and jerky, small motions back and forth on my tongue. I had enough room between my nose and her butt that I had no trouble breathing. My bigger challenge was that Jaz's pussy was going to push me to orgasm if she didn't stop moving.

She didn't stop... and my orgasm rolled over me. I felt my balls tighten and my moans into Lisa's pussy grew. She felt it and began riding my face faster, but with less pressure down onto my face. "That's it," she said to Jaz. "Make him cum." Jaz only moaned in reply as she moved even faster on my cock.

I exhaled one long moan into Lisa's sex as my groin clenched and then my cock began pulsing, jetting my load of cum into Jaz. When my orgasm started she pushed her pussy down hard onto me, moving her hips back and forth just enough to keep me at the peak of intensity... until I had emptied my balls into her. As I came down, both women timed their movements to ride me down, so to speak. As my orgasm finished, Lisa's pussy lifted up off my face and Jaz's lifted off my cock. I wasn't sure what was next but found myself pinned in place as Jaz laid back between my legs, her legs still spread wide. Lisa stayed straddling me, her ass pointed at my face, while she leaned down and ate my load of cum out of Jaz's sex. I couldn't see it but I knew what was going on based on their movements and sounds.

I relaxed and caught my breath as the women enjoyed each other. It was about ten minutes later that Lisa sat back up, now straddling my chest. I knew she was talking to Jaz but her words still thrilled me. "I don't know what tastes better; your pussy or his cum."

"I don't think Cheryl will care if we do it several more times so you can figure it out," Jaz said back, giggling as she did so.

As I laid there, both women moved off me and the bed. "We're going to go shower," said Lisa as she smiled down at me. "Come join us if you want."

"I'd love to," I replied, "but I need to recover for a few minutes first. You all get started and I'll be in shortly." It was quite the delight to watch both sexy naked asses headed into the bathroom. I heard them get in the shower and the water start. There was the occasional giggle and I idly wondered about how the women knew each other and how often they played together. I thought about Cheryl and how much she spoiled me sexually. Thinking about that I reached for my phone that was sitting on the nightstand so I could send her a text.

"Your two friends just finished with me," I sent. "I need a shower and another nap."

A few moments later I got her reply. "Their husbands just finished with me. We can snuggle and nap after you reclaim me when I get home. Love you."

"Love you too," I sent back. Then I went and joined Lisa and Jaz in the shower.