All Comments on 'Cheryle'

by lostopportunity

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years ago

Another hot story, darling xxxxx

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

You give new meaning to debauchery — thanks for sharing.

Becky2269Becky2269about 2 years ago

Cheryle's story is so erotic, so sexy! I gave her 5 stars for it, she deserved it...and since she said i should lick her ass, I'm going to do that too because she deserves it :)

JordynRoseJordynRoseabout 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing, it is calming to know I am not the only one. Beautiful writing is a gift, and one I desperately wish I possessed. I love reading, and I am totally enamored in vulgar romance novels. This was a pleasure and thoroughly appreciated

I_am_certainI_am_certainover 1 year ago

I've read quite a few of your stories now and there are recurring themes. More often than not your writing is straight-to-the-point pornographic and yet it's also erotic in that, as subtext, it addresses a broad rather than a narrow view of sexuality.

Openness to experience is a personality trait (which you have) that's been studied by psychologists since the 1930s. The late humanistic psychologist Karl Rogers wrote a paper in 1954 called, Toward a Theory of Creativity. He argued that people who are more open to experience are more creative.

In a 2017 article in Scientific American, Australian psychologist Luke Smillie says that “Open people tend to be intellectually curious, creative and imaginative. They are interested in art and are voracious consumers of music, books and other fruits of culture. They also tend to be politically liberal.” If you'd like to read it, this is the URL. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/openness-to-experience-the-gates-of-the-mind/

I'm not convinced that you are aroused by all of the sexual ideas you write about. Indeed, some seem rather mechanical. But in the broader picture, it doesn't matter. You are open to experience and it rewards you and others.

In a 2015 article, Is Pornography Really about “Making Hate to Women? Pornography Users Hold More Gender Egalitarian Attitudes Than Nonusers in a Representative American Sample, published in the Journal of Sex Research, the authors say this in the Abstract: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26305435/#:~:text=According%20to%20radical%20feminist%20theory,men%20should%20have%20complete%20control.

"According to radical feminist theory, pornography serves to further the subordination of women by training its users, males and females alike, to view women as little more than sex objects over whom men should have complete control. Composite variables from the General Social Survey were used to test the hypothesis that pornography users would hold attitudes that were more supportive of gender nonegalitarianism than nonusers of pornography. Results did not support hypotheses derived from radical feminist theory. Pornography users held more egalitarian attitudes--toward women in positions of power, toward women working outside the home, and toward abortion--than nonusers of pornography. Further, pornography users and pornography nonusers did not differ significantly in their attitudes toward the traditional family and in their self-identification as feminist. The results of this study suggest that pornography use may not be associated with gender nonegalitarian attitudes in a manner that is consistent with radical feminist theory."

They go on to say that:

"recent reviews of the literature concern ing pornography use and sexual assault have identified important conceptual and methodological shortcomings of research conducted in this area and have concluded

variously that pornography use either does not contribute to sexual violence (Ferguson & Hartley, 2009) or

that it can but only within a limited portion of pornography users who are predisposed toward sexual

aggression (Fisher, Kohut, Di Gioacchino, & Fedoroff, 2013; Kingston et al., 2009). With respect to such

research, it remains unclear if pornography use affects attitudes toward gender inequality."

As I said at the start, your stories tend to be pornographic. The sex is explicit and raw. You're not the only female writer of sexually explicit stories about sexually divergent people but your work is unique and I think offers voice to groups of people who've been marginalized by the rhetoric of radical feminists and socially conservative segments of society.

If you want an electronic copy of the "Making Hate to Women?" article, send me an email address. The article is behind a paywall.

My apologies if you feel that my comments here have insinuated unwanted ideas into your atmosphere. I mean no harm. I'm a fan. I haven't had so much to say about any other author's work.

Cheers, Leon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlostopportunity@lostopportunity
I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoyed writing them while typing in the darkness of the night. Join me in my adventures into the ancient primal dance of sex, love, playfulness, perversions and fun. Exploring my body writhing in pleasure as my fingers explore ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES