Cheryl's Gangbang 05 - The Movie

Story Info
Cheryl & Frank watch the movie of her with the husbands.
3.2k words
4.35
9.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: If you haven't read the previous chapters of Cheryl's gangbang and all of the Frank and Cheryl stories, you might want to, just to know the background on this couple and how they arrived at this point in their building relationship.

Physical descriptions: Frank is a divorced 35 year old, 5'-11" tall, 185 pounds and fit; brown crew cut hair, clean shaven, brown eyes. Cheryl is a never married 32 year old, 5'-01" tall, 110 pounds and very small framed. A-cup close-to-but-not-quite- B-cup chest with highly sensitive nipples. Dirty blond hair that she keeps cut short. They are both into fitness, so Cheryl's body, while petite, is curved and firm.)

- - - - - - - - - -

I quietly got out of bed and went to start coffee after going to the bathroom. About 20 minutes later I took a cup of coffee into the bedroom for her and woke her up... by snuggling up next to her again and pushing my hard cock against her. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Let me pee first," she said with that grin, "and then you can have me all you want, in any way you want all day."

We had a very lazy morning, snuggling a lot before we got out of bed but not really in a hurry to pursue a sexual union. It was as if we both knew the night before had been a bit overwhelming and we were being cautious in how we approached a return to "normalcy" in our sex life. We had enjoyed our reunion the night before with me reclaiming her after she'd served the bachelor party. I had to admit, it had been exciting to watch with a level of nervousness I don't think was normal. Seeing her with another guy always turned me on simply because I got turned on by her excitement; her pleasure; her enthusiasm. I loved how she looked at me as she orgasmed whether it was due to my efforts, her efforts or someone else's efforts. Truth be told, I enjoyed seeing her enjoy herself, but that was taken to a different level the night before as she had served 11 men. I had seen a side of her that I hadn't seen before and it was nerve-wracking. Where I could normally assume a protective role, I had to limit those feelings and simply be present IF she needed me to intervene. Short of her request for me to help, I was an observer. It was like watching waves rolling into a seashore... most of our sex life was. There were sometimes calm water, sometimes bigger waves and then some truly big ones that were fun to ride. But the night before had been the equivalent of a small tidal wave and I think we were both waiting for the waves to calm and settle some before we jumped back in.

We enjoyed a leisurely breakfast and our coffee, wearing comfortable robes and talking about mostly trivial things. We tried to avoid talking about work, but upcoming travel, new projects and anything that might interfere with our enjoyment of our time together was discussed, if only to make the other aware of it. Late in the morning, before it got too close to lunch time, Cheryl told me she was ready to go take a shower and asked me to come join her. I wasn't about to hesitate. Showers with Cheryl were always fun. Who doesn't like it when a hot and very sexual woman helps them get clean?

Our shower is easily big enough for two and we turned on both showerheads so there was plenty of hot water for us to be in. It was a pleasure to help her shampoo her hair and then we soaped up each other's bodies. Rubbing lather in some places is always fun and I enjoyed using it to caress her breasts, tweaking her nipples as best I could through the slickness. She always enjoyed lathering up my cock and balls and using the lather to give me a few strokes, and neither of us was shy about washing each other's butts, cleaning and teasing between the cheeks.

I was letting her lead the way although my hard-on made it abundantly clear that I was up (literally) for anything she wanted. Playing in the shower was something we'd done plenty of times so it wouldn't have been a surprise if she'd dropped to her knees and encircled me with her arms and legs. In the past, she'd given me great head in the shower and we'd fucked up against the shower wall. Just the weekend before Cheryl had watched and helped as her friend, Laura -- a gift to me as thanks for permitting her to do the bachelor party -- rode me, letting me cum in her ass.

Apparently, playing in the shower wasn't on the agenda. We both rinsed thoroughly and then got out to dry off. It was only when we were dry that Cheryl gave me any sense of what she had planned. "Let's go get in bed and watch the movie I made for you." The look of curiosity on my face let her know I wasn't quite sure what she was talking about, so she explained further. "While you were enjoying Lisa and Jaz, you know I was entertaining their husbands. It was all videotaped because I suspected you might enjoy watching it later."

"Indeed," I said, finally cracking a big smile, "and watching it with you will only make it better."

"Exactly," she said, leading me naked out of the bathroom. As I got comfortable on the bed, setting up the pillows so we could sit next to each other and easily view the big television that was on the opposite wall, she put a DVD in the player and started everything up. As she settled onto the bed next to me, close enough that we could easily touch each other, the movie opened up with Cheryl and two men sitting on a sofa, all facing the camera. It was obvious they all knew they were making a movie, and based on how they were dressed, it was obvious they all knew it was going to be a homemade porn. On Cheryl's right was a medium sized guy with dark hair, a very pale complexion (even for a white guy) and sporting a goatee. On her other side was a light skinned black guy with a bald head, a good build and a very closely trimmed beard. Both men appeared to be wearing shorts or boxers while Cheryl was in her bra and panties.

As the Cheryl on screen looked at the camera and said, "Hi, baby," the Cheryl next to me in bed spread her legs a bit and let one hand trail down between them to start gently rubbing her pussy.

On-screen Cheryl reached a hand out to either side of her, caressing and squeezing the growing erections of her playmates. As she did so she said, "You don't really need to know names, but these are the husbands of Lisa and Jaz. I imagine right now you're either getting sucked or fucked by them, and part of the deal was that while they gave you a treat, I'd give their husbands a treat. So, relax and enjoy the show." With that, she blew a kiss at the camera and then turned her attention to the black guy next to her.

In bed next to me, as we watched her on screen, Cheryl kept her hand working on her pussy and reached her other hand out to grasp and caress my semi-erect cock. "I don't want you to do anything but enjoy the show," she said. "I'm going to take my time playing with you... sucking you... riding you... making sure you get fucked to a nice orgasm... but I'm going to take my time about it."

"You'll get no argument from me," I replied, leaning back and putting my hands behind my head. As much as I loved and enjoyed playing with my sexy partner, I would never object to simply being the object of her attentions. Her hand slowly stroking me quickly brought me to full attention and I knew she'd soon be doing something fun... as if this wasn't already fun enough.

On screen I saw Cheryl give a passionate tongue-filled kiss to the black guy for a minute or so, stroking his growing cock as she did so... and then she turned to the white guy and did the same thing for him. While she was kissing / stroking one guy, she kept stroking the other guy at the same time. Neither man looked in a hurry to move on and seemed content to let her control the pace of the action.

Beside me in bed, Cheryl kept stroking my cock, smearing the precum around and down my length as it began to flow. Her other hand was making squishy noises in her pussy as she rubbed and fingered herself.

On screen Cheryl moved from between the two men on the sofa, to between the two men but on her knees in front of the sofa. She had them both stand up and, kneeling between them, she pulled off their shorts. I noted that both men seemed fairly well equipped and the white guy was uncircumcised. Both of them had obviously shaved or lasered their ball sacks and what little pubic hair they showed was trimmed very short. As soon as she had their shorts off, she had them sit back down, much closer together, so she could get to their cocks from her kneeling position in front of the sofa. She knelt there for a few minutes, a cock in either hand, stroking them while she leaned over to kiss and lick their balls. When she did that, she spit in her hands, adding some lubrication to the stroking she was giving them. They both looked quite pleased.

Cheryl next to me mimicked the actions of Cheryl on screen. She didn't have to take anything off me since I was already naked, but when the her on screen kissed or licked a ball sack, Cheryl next to me repositioned so she could do the same. She spit on my cock, stroked my length and kissed/licked/sucked my balls, her ass high up in the air but pointed away from me. I noticed that she kept herself facing a direction where she could watch the action on screen though and I knew (from past conversation) that she loved watching herself as much as I loved watching her.

Just as the on screen Cheryl leaned up enough to get a cock in her mouth, Cheryl next to me did the same thing. That's when I realized she was synchronizing her actions with what she did with the husbands... what was being shown on screen. As the her on screen sucked a cock, massaged the corresponding balls and stroked the shaft that wasn't in her mouth, I enjoyed having Cheryl hungrily suck my cock while she massaged my balls and stroked whatever part of my shaft wasn't in her mouth in any given moment.

At some point the white guy on screen decided he'd had enough of getting head and wanted something more. He reached down and grabbed a handful of Cheryl's short blond hair, knitting his fist in it and pulling her up farther... off his cock and into a passionate kiss. He said something I couldn't hear but the result was that Cheryl ended up straddling his lap. He wanted to fuck. She looked happy to. The challenge was that she was still wearing her bra and panties. That didn't last long... as the black guy stood up, reached down and literally ripped her panties off of her. The strength of his pull nearly yanked her off the white guy's lap and there were small red abrasion marks on her hips where the panties had burned her skin before tearing apart. He wasn't as rough with her bra, reaching down to unhook it and then pushing it forward so she'd get the hint. She moved back enough so she could get it off and cast it aside... and then she was naked, straddling white guy, rubbing her wet pussy up and down the length of his cock but not getting on it yet.

She leaned in to kiss him as she kept humping his length and the Cheryl next to me changed her position so she could do the same thing. But she did it in reverse... straddling me with her ass pointed at me so she was still facing/watching the television. She managed to get her pussy right up against my cock and start gliding back and forth, using my shaft to smear her slick juices up and down my length. I could see over her to the television and when the her on screen rose up enough to get white guy's cock lined up with her opening, my Cheryl did the same thing. And as her on screen version sat down on the guy, taking his cock into her wetness, mine did the same. It was heaven and I moaned pretty loudly as I felt Cheryl's hot slipperiness engulf my hardness, almost sucking it in until she had taken everything I had to offer.

On screen she began to ride up and down the white guy's cock, humping him with a rolling motion in her hips that let her rub her clit down against his pelvis as her pussy stroked his length. The black guy was just standing off to the side watching, stroking his erection, apparently happy to just wait his turn. My Cheryl rode me just like the on screen Cheryl rode her playmate, the only difference being that mine was facing away from me... which let me watch her sexy ass work even as I saw my length going in and out of her clutching sex. I could also look over her to watch her on screen, riding and enjoying the white guy on the sofa.

When the on screen Cheryl began to cum, I was kind of disappointed that my Cheryl didn't. I guessed it was because the position was different and my Cheryl wasn't getting the same clitoral stimulation as the on screen Cheryl. I wanted to do anything to help so I reached down to grab handfuls of her ass, squeezing her cheeks and spreading them, enjoying the view of her puckered rosebud. I knew what I could do... and got my thumb all slick with spit before sliding it into her tight backdoor. I was right... she almost immediately came.

When my Cheryl's orgasm had passed, I looked up at the screen and realized on screen Cheryl was getting off of the white guy... and her pussy was dripping sperm. Apparently, although I'd missed it, when she had cum so had he, launching his load up into her as she came on him. Black guy wasted no time pushing her back down on the sofa, laying her down and spreading her legs wide. White guy got out of the way and within moments black guy was sinking his cock into Cheryl's sloppy seconds.

My Cheryl got off my cock and turned herself around, her head closest to the television and her pussy pointed at me, spreading her legs wide in obvious invitation for me to take her missionary style. I didn't hesitate and took my spot, hooking my arms under her knees so her legs stayed nice and wide apart, sinking my cock into her wet box balls deep with a single push. She smiled up at me and said, "Now just fuck as you watch me get fucked... we'll see which of you cums first." The evil grin on her face told me she thought I would, but... I wasn't so sure.

On screen, the black guy started abusing Cheryl's pussy. He was slamming it back and forth in and out of her, really working her against the sofa. For her part, she just laid her head back and moaned her pleasure at the rough fucking she was getting... and enjoying. I knew her well and knew that sometimes she just liked being and feeling used. Sometimes she didn't want her sex to have anything to do with care, concern, friendliness or emotion. Sometimes she just wanted a guy to treat her like a cum dump... and that's what the black guy was doing. He was fucking her with no regard for her comfort, enjoyment... anything. He was just fucking a hot wet hole he intended to empty his balls into.

It took he and I both about ten minutes to get there but I was happy to say that he came first. As my orgasm was building I watched him bury his length into on screen Cheryl, his butt muscles flexing and releasing as his orgasm pulsed through him... his cum jetting up and out of his cock, sprayed as deep into Cheryl's clutching pussy as he could reach. On screen Cheryl had a big smile on her face as she felt him unload into her, her hands holding his ass and pulling him against her. It was obvious that she wanted it as much as he did.

As the black guy pulled his quickly softening cock out of on screen Cheryl, his cum almost immediately began to flow out of her... and that was when my own orgasm locked in. I slowed my strokes just a little, looked down at Cheryl's smiling face, said, "I love you so much," and then buried myself completely as I sprayed her cervix with my own load. As I came into my lover she giggled and smiled and moaned... and thanked me. And as my orgasm passed, she wrapped her legs and arms around me, holding me inside her and not letting me move. I felt bad because I was literally laying collapsed on top of her, but she didn't seem to mind or care.

She gave me a deep intense kiss and then told me she loved me... and then she let me go. I laid down next to her, my cock drooling a mix of our cum and juices as I moved, leaving a smeared trail from her pussy up over a hip, onto the bed, across my leg and to the tip of my cock. She felt it and, with a smile, moved to lick it all up. One of the things I truly enjoyed about her was how much she loved my cum; she delighted in licking and sucking up any mess I or we made together.

When she was satisfied that she'd cleaned up the mess, or that there was no more for her to enjoy, she laid down next to me putting her head on my chest and throwing one leg over mine. I felt her wet fucked-open pussy on my thigh. It was one of my favorite things.

"Hey, lover," she said softly... "thank you."

"Thank you," I said back.

"You're welcome," she replied. "And you're welcome to cum more," she added sounding devilish. "But I'll let you rest until after lunch and a shower... and then I'm going to demand more of you."

"Your wish..." I said and let the rest of it trail off. Yes... it was going to be a pretty fantastic Sunday.