Chill In The Air

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jumped in to make sure everyone understood what tonight was about. "Ladies, we are about to embark on a journey of immense pleasure and a deeper understanding of this thing called life; I would love for you both to stay."

The looks those two gave each other made it seem like they communicate telepathically.

"No, I'm not a serial killer. By the end of tonight, I expect you will both know who I am and what I am all about. Reserve your judgments about me until later. Now, how about that wine?"

"Yes, please," they said in unison.

The wine flowed, the conversation light yet revealing all the same. What most people would not talk about aloud, these two didn't seem to have a care in the world. It was refreshing and entertaining. Bashful would not be used to describe these women.

Dee asked for the recipe for the salad. I answered, "how would I know? I'm not gay."

Carrie jumped all over that and said, "chef Castello Della Paneretta, what's in this salad?" She was paying attention; I liked that.

In my best Italian voice, I responded, "oh, joo know, a little romaines, some of doze leetle orange ehslices, teez a tiny craisins, anda raspverry vinaigrette. Oh I almosta forgetsa, my nutsa. Deez candie pecanza."

These two started cackling so loud as I went further into the salad ingredients. I think the wine was getting them relaxed. After I got through my Italian speech, I said in all seriousness, "I don't use recipes, Dee."

I pulled out the bread so we could move along to the lasagna. I refilled our glasses and served up the lasagna. Our plates looked restaurant quality; I hoped they would taste as good as they looked. I opened the second bottle and refilled the decanter.

The look on their faces said it all. They were stunned. They went on and on about what a restaurant would charge for this. I told them not to get too far ahead of themselves without tasting it.

"You never know. Just because something looks delicious from the outside doesn't mean you will like what's on the inside."

My double entendre did not go over their heads. I wasn't meaning it in a sexual way, which is my normal standard operating procedure. I saw them both nodding their heads and understanding my intentions. The inside being who people really are.

"La saluté prima di tutto, to new friends, and fun times ahead"

The clinking of our glasses started some deeper conversations. We ate and laughed, and I might have shed a single tear for the past. I don't mind showing women what I feel when I feel it. Fuck, maybe I am gay.

Carrie couldn't understand the depth of the lasagna. She claimed she had never tasted so many flavors in a dish in her life. I joked around and told her I wanted to whisper the secret in her ear. "Keep putting stuff in, with love"

Dee heard what I said but sent it in another direction. "I want to be stuffed first!"

My eyes went straight to Dee, but I had not moved from Carrie's ear. She took it upon herself to make the first move. Carrie locked her lips on my own and sensuously ran her tongue in a duel with my own.

My eyes never left Dee. I wasn't sure if she was pissed or not. I saw her eyes change as I was lost in them. They were a deep shade of emerald green and possibly the most beautiful set of eyes I had ever had the pleasure of getting lost in. I would have emptied my bank account for her thoughts at that moment.

I was not committed to either of them, and I didn't feel bad for kissing Carrie. Dee moved to the other side of my face. Carrie was relentless with her kiss. Dee was whispering to me about how sexy the kiss looked while nibbling on my ear. "Do you think you can handle both of us?" Dee said it so sweetly I might have felt concerned in her voice. Did they break the last guy?

Carrie heard the same thing I did. She stopped her assault on my tongue. Both women had lustful eyes waiting for me to respond.

"Probably not, but I'm more than willing to give it a try. I just want you both to know I had no expectations regarding this (waving my hands in circles). I have so many questions, but I will wait for a better time to ask. I am all yours ladies."

A woman on either side of me, both rubbing from my knees to my crotch, had me hard as soon as their hands met at the same place. All I could do was think how lucky I am. I suggested we move to the living room or the bedroom. Both of them went straight to the same type of pillow I saw the movers putting into Dee's apartment.

They knew exactly what that was used for. I decided to sit on my couch. They turned the pillow to face my manhood. I had four hands ripping my pants off. I pulled my shirt off while they stripped me of my shoes, socks, and briefs.

My cock was at full mast, waving in the air as they turned their attention to each other. They undressed each other as if they had done this routinely. Having two naked women is one thing; having two beautiful women pleasuring themselves and turning their attention on you is a sight that is burned into my brain.

The scent in my apartment now had one hell of a sexual overtone to it. The pumpkin spice candles could not keep up. Carrie focussed on my now throbbing member. Taking me halfway down on her first try, I knew I was in trouble.

Dee kissed me softly, and while not as soft as Carrie, it somehow felt more intimate. She brought two fingers to my lips and slowly traced the outline. The smell was intoxicating. She was making me taste her friend while her friend was tasting me. While I'm sucking on her fingers, she whispers again, "she tastes so good. Make her swallow you. I want your next round."

I moaned and groaned and slid my hand behind her head. I was applying more and more pressure with each bob of her head. She was leaving about two inches each time, and I wasn't sure how aggressive I should be. Dee might be a mind reader after all. She got down behind Carrie and began applying what I'm sure was an educated guestimate on how much pressure could be applied safely.

I watched helplessly as Carrie's nose settled in at the base of my cock. Her throat muscles flexed continuously as I began to spray her insides with my cream. Dee had taken the pressure off, and half my cock slid out. Carrie took a deep breath through her nose and continued to milk what she could.

When she sensed I was done, for now, she pulled off me completely and turned towards Dee. They shared a long and sexy kiss, spitting my cum between them and their tongues.

They both pulled me in to share what was my greatest kiss of all time. Never mind the taste of my cum; that didn't bother me. The intensity, the passion, and the raw sexuality on display here could not be faked. I don't think I softened completely before that kiss, and I was back to full strength without even trying.

I was dying to taste Dee for the first time. Carrie and I laid her down on the couch. I took my position and admired the beauty in front of me. Carrie lay next to Dee and lazily ran her fingers over her nipples. I enjoyed teasing Dee as she was trying to get attention to her erogenous zones, moving her hips in search of contact. I was drunk on her scent and taste. I have always enjoyed making women explode with my tongue, but this woman had a taste I wanted to drown in. I traced her labia with my fingers while I gave her clit the attention it deserved.

Carrie moved up to put her knees on either side of Dee's head, facing me, watching intently and taking a licking at the same time. My tongue traced up and down and all around Dee's pussy. Her tiny rosebud was touched accidentally. One might say it appeared she'd been hit with a bolt of lightning from her reaction. I engaged persistently with two fingers digging at her g-spot gently and then some consistent pressure. My lips wrapped around her nub, and I sucked it like it was a tiny cock.

Carrie was riding Dee's face with smooth motions back and forth. Her eyes were half closed, enjoying the familiar feel of Dee's tongue.

Dee was producing girl cum at an enormous rate. It was a thick milky white substance that I swallowed repeatedly. I had a mouthful, and I showed Carrie. I sat up and moved forward. I kissed Carrie with as much passion as I had in my soul.

My cock bumped against Dee's pussy. I had no intention of slipping in without a condom, yet that's what happened as Dee moved her ass. I mouthed the words "no condom" to Carrie.

"Fuck her ass," she mouthed back.

"You sure?"

Carrie nods a big yes.

I stroked harder and harder for the next minute while I entangled with Carrie in another kiss. I back my cock out and let it relax. As it lowers its angle, it hits Dee's pink star, and I could see how aroused it made her.

Carrie rubbed her pussy on Dee's face hard. She then leaned forward and grabbed Dee's ankles, pulling them back as she rose upright again. Carrie watched as I let my shaft apply pressure against her ass. It sank in slowly until my balls came to rest. Carrie made a sign like an explosion.

Fucking Dee slowly at first and then harder and faster; I could tell Dee was enjoying it. Carrie was a hell of a coach. She was speeding me up on every thrust until I heard Dee scream into Carrie's pussy over and over. Then I felt it. I was pounding away with reckless abandon. Carrie showed me where my attention should be.

Dee started squirting again and again. It hit me directly on my face and chest. I pounded away hard and fast until I saw Dee go limp. I stopped right away and pulled out. Carrie stood up and directed me to shoot it on Dee's face. Her face was so wet and slick from Carrie, and I was about to add my own to it.

Carrie grabbed me and settled in to finish me off. Dee opened her eyes and smiled at me. She looked exhausted but was welcoming my load, sticking her tongue out. I lost it at that point. Gritting my teeth and straining to hold it back as I aimed my cock at her face, I fired off a missile of cum directly in Dee's mouth. The next one hit her from her hairline to her chin. I sent seven strong shots at her mouth and face. Carrie had been taking a video, and I didn't notice.

I stood back to inspect our scene. It looked so erotic, but we needed a shower.

"Ladies, I formally invite you to the executive shower in the master bath." We were having a good laugh at that as there was only one bedroom and one shower.

I went in first. I just wanted a quick wash and rinse. Funny, I didn't wash my face off. No, I wanted her scent and flavor on me for as long as I could. I didn't mind that the water had not heated yet. It took me a whopping two minutes, and I jumped out, leaving it running.

As I dried off, the girls jumped in. Dee was a mess. Her face had been used and abused for our pleasure, and she looked sexy as fuck. I use baby shampoo for quick showers, so I figured they would do the same. I grabbed a couple of towels and set them on the towel bar.

I fetched myself a fresh glass of wine and went back to watch the ladies through the glass. Damn, they are so in tune with each other. It was like watching a tuning fork while each of the prongs vibrated at the same frequency. I felt somewhat creepy peeping in on them, so I went to clean up a little bit.

I changed the music up, going with a higher vibe and energy instead of the slower style of music that I had on earlier. The women were impressed and let me know when they appeared again. I explained that cleaning up after a good meal was important. They were talking about our performance. I better try to keep up.

These two standing there looking at me like, "are you done" without having a stitch of clothing made me wonder what they had in mind. I suggested more wine and a few minutes to chat. I had so many questions, and I needed answers.

"Were you really going to let a stranger cum inside your pussy Dee?

"It's not normal or done regularly if that's what you want to know. I made up my mind about you in the first five minutes. You are put together, well spoken, your place is clean, and you cook." Dee was spitting out all these checkboxes, assuming my medical conditions would reflect the rest of my life that appeared under control.

"Speak for yourself, Dee; I was ready within thirty seconds. Are you freaked out Joe? Have we scared you off?" Carrie was being genuine. I think they have done this more than once.

"It's just; I have never met two women so free, so comfortable with each other, let alone a stranger. No, I'm not freaked out. I'm more enamored with you two the more I get to know you. Do you have any idea how rare you are?"

They both giggled. I wasn't quite on their frequency yet, but I was working on it. They knew I was being genuine. I asked for their opinions about this "thing" I had coming up. We walked to the PC, and I logged in to my account. The Mansion popped up, and the smiles told me everything I needed to know.

"So, what do you want to know about this thing?" Dee sounded as if she knew everything I wanted to know.

"I need to know how; how to add one to my reservation."

The look on their faces showed disappointment. I needed to clarify my intentions fast.

"I already have a reservation for myself and a female companion. I would love to invite you both to the last Halloween party of the year. If you are interested and want to go with me, help me figure out how to change it!"

"Hell, yes!" They both squealed.

It didn't cost me much to add one. I think if it would have been a male, they might have declined it, according to the ladies.

"So we have an official date for Halloween," I announced for the world to hear.

We talked for quite a while, drinking up more wine. I served up dessert. Normally I would have made it myself, but I have a local restaurant that makes the greatest Cannolis. I promised them a homemade cheesecake the next time.

We played around once more that night. We focussed our attention on Carrie. I made a creampie of her, and Dee had a second dessert.

I found out they were not in the lifestyle per se. They live in the moment and find that sex and intimacy are engaged when trust and attraction dictate the path. Going to a swinger club doesn't mean you sleep with everyone. Attraction and chemistry will lead the way to finding mutually agreeable partners. Sometimes, having sex with someone doesn't even mean you like them as a person; you may or may not do it again.

Dee and Carrie have, in fact, been to the mansion; I did not ask how many times. These two had been best friends growing up. They attended the same college and are following the same career path as software engineers. They started up a small company developing mobile games before they finished college, and it has done well. They are hired by larger game companies to help develop games and work out bugs, so they run on multiple platforms smoothly. Those damn pay-to-play games piss me off. At least I know I helped provide their livelihood now.

They told me when either of them decides to buy a house, they won't get a mortgage, so it will have to be a cash sale. They moved into the double master model with two bathrooms and a twelve-month lease. I wondered why they bothered with the cost of a second bedroom. I'm sure they had their reasons.

I actually slept with two women. Waking up between them, each having at least one limb criss crossing over another, was special. I felt like I put the king in the king-sized bed and was treated as such when they woke.

After we showered, we made bagels, coffee, and orange juice. We discussed their plans for the day and my plans, and I offered to help in any way I could. Dee was digging deeper into my past, asking a bunch of questions. I always try to show pictures of whatever it is I'm talking about so it references the story and adds credibility, especially if the story I tell is somewhat hard to believe. I find this useful with people who don't know me to help establish open and honest communication. I wouldn't blame her for trying to see if I'm lying about anything we had discussed.

"Last night, I told you both to reserve judgment on me, that you would know all you need by the time it was over. Did you figure me out, or do you need more clarification?"

"Thank you for dinner, Joe. You are a very intriguing man. You can cook and clean, and for sure not gay, haha. Carrie and I have not met many men like you."

"Dee is right, Joe. Most guys are either jealous, possessive and/or clingy. I don't see you as any of those. Thanks for the Halloween invite, by the way; I'm so looking forward to it."

We each understood much more about each other than we had one day earlier. I ensured they understood I am a fiercely loyal friend and go above and beyond for the people I care about. I'm the guy you call in an emergency or just to hang out. We all exchanged numbers and added each other to our contacts.

I had a good idea of what I was walking into now. Having these two with me would ensure the experience will be a memory of a lifetime. We said our goodbye's with a group hug and passionate kiss between each, with the promise to see each other soon.

I was almost a little sad when they didn't call me later that night. They probably wanted to get their place unpacked and organized. I would have called a friendly neighbor if I were in their shoes. Maybe not; the distraction would take away time from achieving the goal.

—-----------------

A knock on the door startled me on Sunday morning, bright and early. Usually, when someone is coming over, they text or call me first. I had been up for two hours and was ready for anything.

The peephole showed Carrie in a workout suit. I opened the door fast. "Who is banging on my door this early?!"

Carrie jumped back. Her head was turned away when I swung the door open; my voice scared her. I started laughing and apologizing several times. I hugged her tight to show her she was safe with me. I could feel her heart beating hard. She was looking for a workout partner. She came inside for the few minutes it took me to change, grab a towel, and water.

We were out the door and at the gym in two minutes. We both started with stretching; no need to take chances. That outfit left little to the imagination. We chatted about the weather. I knew something was on her mind. Small talk wasn't something I would have expected.

I went to the bench press; she went to the leg press. There was an awkward silence.

"So what's on your mind, Carrie? You seem distracted. Can I help?"

We both stopped and looked at each other.

"I've never seen Dee like this, Joe. What did you do to her? I mean, I've known her my whole life. This is different."

"How so, Carrie? Did you two have a fight? What's going on?"

"No, we aren't fighting. Dee has not been herself since our night together."

"You told me to fuck her in the ass!" I wasn't sure which way to turn this conversation. Thankfully, nobody else was in the gym this early.

"Omg, you have no idea how much she loves that. She has always been very independent, not really caring what other people think of her decisions, Joe. Still, after that night, she's been different, 'do you think Joe would like me wearing these? Do you think Joe would like cinnamon coffee?'....at least thirty of those types of questions. I hope you are who we think you are, Joe. It would break her heart if you are not."

"And who am I supposed to be?"

"The same guy we met the other day. Tell me that was all you. Not you trying to be something you're not. We have met so many guys that were posers." She was looking down.

"Carrie!" I said louder than I needed to. I wanted her to look me in the eye when we talked. "First, always look people in the eye when you talk. Pay attention to their eyes if you want to know how genuine they are. Unless they are Japanese, then always look away."