Chill In The Air

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled finally. I am a bit older and maybe have a little more experience, but I wanted to share that with her.

"Next, if you are asking me if I am jealous, possessive, or clingy, I am none of the above, but must admit I missed you two yesterday. Yes, I cook and clean, and I'm not gay, even though I have a recipe or two hidden in my apartment. Cheesecake is tough, so steps must be followed completely."

"Joe, we are not the type of women that can be monogamous. We have tried, and it just brings drama. What do you expect of us?"

"I want you two to live your lives. Live it the way that makes you happy. Find what you are passionate about and do that. There is no one life that's perfect. We make decisions and learn what works and doesn't for us. Did you know that the lion is the only monogamous wild cat of all feline species? Our animalistic side tells us we are meant to be free, so fucking enjoy it."

The more I talked, her smile got wider. A glow came around her face, or maybe it was a slight blush. I had been nothing but genuine with these ladies. I don't know how to be anyone but me.

"Do you really have a cheesecake recipe? We have tried to make them before, but they turned into a disaster. We wanted to try again. Could we try it today?"

I think Carrie understood me completely now. What was she telling me about Dee? She hugged me tightly. She was shaking. I kissed her head and whispered, "cheesecake it is."

We worked out for the next half hour. I told her a few stories. Whenever she would say "no way," I would find one of my pictures that correlated to the event and show her, this is me. I told her truthfully I wished I had taken pictures of us the other night. Within a minute, Carrie had sent me a recap of our night, as seen through her view. She caught a great shot as Dee shot cum at my face with me in her ass.

I told Carrie I would be over in one hour. I wanted them dressed to tease while we went shopping for the cheesecake. That would be the cost of learning my secret recipe. Carrie looked around, lifted her sports bra, and flashed me. I just laughed and told her she just gave security a woody while I pointed out the cameras. "Maybe next time we give them a live porn show?"

An hour later, I pulled up behind their garage. I was driving my 2005 RX-8. It was a poor man's sports car, but I had paid it off. I modified it just a little bit for some extra horsepower, a sportier look, and limo tint. I loved that car. The rotary engine required extra attention. I had a great mechanic that kept me on schedule.

I text the girls, and I waited. They pranced out of their garage as if they were putting themselves in a parade. I knew they could shake their asses but damn!

The back doors opened as suicide doors. They both wanted to sit up front, so they pushed the seat all the way back, and Dee sat on Carrie's lap.

"Hey, ladies. So we are making a cheesecake today, huh?"

"Yes, Joe, a friend of mine has a birthday coming up, and I wanted to make a special cake. Cheesecake is his favorite." Dee looked away as she said it.

"Then only the best cheesecake will do!" I felt like a Disney character as I almost sang it.

The girls commented on the car. They had never seen one, let alone sat in one. The Titanium Silver paint with the two-tone black and grey interior fit perfectly. I smiled and put the power on the wheels. The look of surprise was good enough for me. We were at the store within a couple of minutes. We all exited the vehicle, and I walked them around it. I gave them some stats and showed them how the back doors opened.

They thought that was the coolest part.

The coolest part for me was watching their shorts being stretched in an attempt to cover their amazing asses.

We started walking to the store.

"Ok, ladies. You never got this from me. This recipe came from a good friend of mine ten years ago. He owns a deli in California. One of his side hustles is baking cheesecakes and sending them to a popular New York hotel. If you are sending cheesecake to NY, you know it is something special."

They both looked at me like, "oh shit." I went on to explain how this trip was going to go.

"We are going to have fun and treat people to a little fun. Maybe a grab here, a rub there, a flash or two. I have a habit of messing with people everywhere I go. Some of what I do might embarrass you. Would that be ok?"

"Let's do it!" Carrie said. Dee just shook her head in agreement.

"I'm going to need a verbal agreement Dee"

"Fuck yes, that's hot!"

We grabbed a cart and made our way around the store. I handed the recipe to Dee and instructed her to hit the dry goods first. I saw my first opportunity to show the girls how I mess with people.

An elderly woman with a full head of silver hair was shopping with what appeared to be her daughter. As we passed them, I brought my voice to a somewhat high level, and sort of yelled, "did you just grab my ass?" While looking around at everyone in the area as if to accuse each one.

The looks on everyone's faces were priceless. I've done this plenty of times before, but it was hilarious with four women wondering who grabbed my ass.

The elderly woman was great as she removed her oxygen mask and said, "no, but if you get a little closer, I will."

I couldn't resist. I backed up to her, and she gave it a good squeeze. The other three women around me were laughing so hard that I thought I may need to borrow the elderly woman's oxygen tank.

We moved along, picking up our ingredients along the way. I gave the ladies a task. Each of them was to walk up to a guy, grab his ass and hug him from behind. When you look up and see his face apologize and claim he was the wrong guy.

It surprised me, but it made it even funnier when they did it to the same guy within a minute of each other. His confused look and instant chubby were great entertainment.

We continued through the store. I told them I wanted to see how far they were willing to go right here.

Without hesitation, they started taking off their tops. I was keeping an eye out for others. The guy they had chosen before had just turned into the aisle. I let them continue.

By the time the guy was a few feet away, the girls were making out with each other and rubbing each other's breasts. Their new friends' chubby was plainly evident. I had my phone taking video of the entire incident.

I whispered, "You shouldn't tease people; it's such a waste." I nodded my head toward their friend and looked around for witnesses.

The girls shrugged. They turned towards the man who was beyond average in every way. They snuggled up to his chest, rubbing the front of his jeans. The guy started to shake after three or four rubs within ten seconds, and the front of his jeans revealed a huge wet spot. The girls put their shirts on, and we all walked into the last area we needed, the cold stuff.

I put my arms around both women. I kissed Dee sensuously, with the promise of sex, then turned to Carrie and did the same. "That was so fucking sexy; I'm half hard myself," I whispered.

Now the girls were looking around. The place wasn't busy at all. I knew my way around the store, including how to walk into the dairy cooler. I checked for any workers by opening one of the doors, which gave me a good look. It was empty.

I asked what they thought about exhibitionism. They loved the idea. We would discuss later the wildest places they have had sex in.

"If I told you I needed a blowjob inside the dairy cooler, would you think I was crazy?"

They were doing that telepathy, and I knew my answer, but there was a twist.

"Just an FYI, IF we do this, there is a chance of getting caught. Randy is the dairy manager, a nice guy, not married. We may have to get him occupied if he walks in. One of you would need to uhmm handle it as you see fit. Still game, ladies?"

Dee kissed me so hard and aggressively I thought she was about to eat me.

"You are the real deal Joe..." Carrie said, so caring, even loving.

We pushed the cart to the side. Thank god we didn't get our cold stuff yet. I walked our threesome through the back swivel doors and made a right. We were inside the walk-in cooler in no time. The backroom looked deserted. That was a good sign.

There were pallets of milk lined up in rows. We ducked between them. I stood on top of a crate so they wouldn't need to kneel. I would be able to see if the door opened. We were hidden pretty well, even if shoppers from outside opened the doors to shop. We could still get caught by them too.

They stood side by side. They took off their tops again, and their nipples were like diamonds from the cold 36 degrees. I was hard as a fucking rock. I pulled my shorts down, and both women started going at it. We were about ten minutes in when it happened.

The door swung open. I pointed at Dee to go get him and bring him back here. I knew Randy better than most others here in this store. He loved to tell me stories about the women he banged; it's why I chose this place.

Randy is a light-skinned black guy, pushing forty. I purposely sent Dee. I was sending my own telepathic messages. If this doesn't convince these two of who I am and what I'm about, nothing will.

I saw the door close. Randy looked shocked as he came around the corner, being pulled by probably the most beautiful topless woman he had ever seen.

Carrie had never stopped sucking my cock. She was looking at me with a sense of adoration in her eyes. I knew she was a fan now if I had not convinced her earlier.

Randy did the same as me. He stepped up on a crate and lowered his work pants. I can say for sure not all black guys have monster cocks. Dee went to work on it like she was starving for its milk. She might have been for all I knew.

I was getting close. Carrie slowed down just enough to keep me close without going over the top. She kept looking at Dee, but she didn't look back. Finally, Carrie tapped her on the shoulder.

Carrie motioned like she wanted to trade. Randy and I just looked at each other, and then they switched. Dee was looking at me as if she wanted my approval. I nodded my head, and Dee went after my creamy center. Carrie was doing the same, and then I heard Randy grunting. He had only lasted a few minutes, which kind of surprised me. Carrie was getting her mouth flooded. It dripped down from the corners of her mouth while she swallowed as much as she could, while the excess dripped onto her gorgeous globes and then to the floor.

I had begun squeezing hard when Dee took over to let my orgasm build while she took me deep. I exploded while she pulled back. She milked my balls with both hands while taking half my rod in her mouth. I doubt I produced half of what Randy just shot off, but I'm sure my load was plenty. Dee sucked down every drop. I would have let her continue if we were not in public. Fuck, that was hot!

The ladies cleaned us up and dressed without a word. I nodded to Randy, and we went back to shopping.

I couldn't help the stupid grin on my face. I kept shaking my head in amazement.

"What....what?" They both said.

"Amazing women. I am in awe of you" I mentally checked off a bucket list item.

We completed our grocery list and packed it in the car. For a three-year-old car, at that time, it looked brand new. The girls had a case of giggles after our little trip. I can't say I blamed them.

We pulled into my garage and unloaded the groceries. They stopped briefly to admire my sportbike, a 2001 Ducati 996 with only a handful of miles. I picked it up from a friend in California after he spilled over a cliff. The bike looked worse than it was, but his insurance company totaled it. The frame and engine were good. Most of the plastic needed to be replaced along with the front rim. It took a couple of years, but I didn't spend more than a couple of grand total.

"You are full of surprises, aren't you, Joe?" Dee was gorgeous. I couldn't help but get lost in her eyes.

"I don't know what you mean, Dee."

"That was the greatest shopping trip ever! We have done the whole changing room fuck. But when you yelled at that lady for grabbing your ass, I peed a little bit from laughing so hard. Did we pass your test getting naked and making that guy mess his pants? Or how about blowing that guy we don't know."

"I had a good time, and I hope you both enjoyed that as well. It wasn't a test, really. It was more of a getting-to-know-you-better mission and finding our boundaries if we could. Carrie, it looked like Randy had a full tank. Did you enjoy that? Dee, it felt like you sucked my soul out of my body."

"I almost drowned; it just kept coming. I don't know when he was emptied before, but he needs that done regularly, or he could kill someone." Carrie stated almost clinically.

"I enjoyed that very much, Joe, thank you! Now we find out you are some sort of rocket racer with that bike in your garage. And you are about to teach us how to make a real New York Cheesecake? My life can't get any better, Joe"

"I promise I will take you both for a ride later. For now, get your learning caps on; we have a cheesecake to make." I don't care which way they took the ride statement; I will give them whatever ride they want.

—------------------

We settled in, prepping our ingredients and getting all the measurements perfect. The eggs needed to get to room temperature per the recipe. Every step was followed. I told the ladies to take note of the attention to detail. Like every successful venture in life, paying attention to the details is so important.

The knowing nods told me they understood; it wasn't about the cheesecake at all. We put the springform pan into the oven and started the timer. Our next move is to crack the oven door and turn off the oven to cool it down slowly in order to avoid cracks.

"You have a lot to teach us, don't you, Mr. Biggs?" Dee was calling me Mr. Biggs now, hmmm.

"Mr. Biggs was my father, Dee. In my role as a Dom, I have been called Mr. Biggs once or twice. That might be fun to try after some time."

"Are you a Dom, Joe?"

"Dee, we are all what we want to be when we want to be it. I am a Dom in certain situations. I don't prefer to be a Dom full-time because I sometimes like being on the other side. So you see, we all have a role to play that makes us happy. It doesn't mean you are stuck in that role. Like actors when they are typecast in a similar role in every film they make. How fun would that be? I suggest it would get boring."

"I couldn't have said it better myself, Joe"

I noticed Carrie had not said anything for a few minutes. I looked around, somewhat confused. Carrie walked in from the bathroom.

"I thought you disappeared"

Carrie wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. I tasted the mouthwash she obviously used for my benefit, and I smiled. "I like the fact you thought about me. But don't change who you are on my account." I smiled to let her know I would have kissed her either way, but I really wanted Dee to hear that.

I was starving and told them we had to eat soon. They nodded in agreement. I pulled out a pack of steaks and asked if they had any objections.

Hearing none, I prepared the potatoes and shucked the corn cob. I think they wondered why I wrapped the corn cobs in a moist paper towel and put them in the microwave. After a couple of minutes, I removed them and cut off the ends, with the husk still intact. When I squeezed from the skinny end, they came out without all the strings and were ready for the grill. I set the potatoes and corn in the foil, added butter and salt, and then set them on the grill while the steaks came to room temperature.

The look on their faces told me they had never seen this technique. I explained why it worked and how much I disliked the strings in my corn.

Carrie said, "I wish we met you ten years ago"

"At least ten; I feel like an amateur swimming with the big fish," Dee chimed in.

"I'm not sure you would see me the same way. In fact, I am much different today than I was three years ago. Had I taken the path I felt I should have when I was younger, I wouldn't be the same person I am today." I paused to see if they were picking up what I meant. I decided to try another way.

"I am a firm believer in the butterfly effect. We are constantly learning and changing. It could be the smallest of things we see or hear or a major event that can impact us immediately. We all pick up things from the people we surround ourselves with every day and those interactions. When we sleep, our brains sort these experiences, and our subconscious adjusts our character accordingly."

"We are exactly where we should be today," Dee said.

"I hope we are here ten years from now!" Carrie beamed that infectious smile.

I did not study philosophy, but I am a fan. I believe everyone has their own philosophy for living their best life.

We spent the next hour discussing our goals and dreams and how to get to retirement without killing ourselves. I told the girls they were in a better position to retire early than I was if they started now. Something we had not discussed was our ages. This needed to be discussed as I wanted them to understand where I was in life at my age.

"You know, a gentleman never asks a lady for their age. However, we need full disclosure if we are to help each other. You may be surprised by how old I am, but I'm forty-three."

It turns out Carrie and Dee were older than my estimates. At thirty-five, they are doing well for themselves, but they continue to invest in the business when they could get much higher returns elsewhere. I won't give them financial advice, but I would direct them to investigate other revenue streams. I explained that the richest people in the world have their money working for them all day, every day.

I learned exactly what they do and how they do it. I explained they needed to set their worth on paper. They have used their company as their bank account; almost everything is owned by the business. Whatever they needed or wanted, they bought it. Trying to do their taxes had to be hell on their accountant. I wrote out a formula that they could plug into a spreadsheet with a drawing of how to place the columns and values.

I'm a firm believer in teaching people how to fish so they can feed themselves in the future. Several people in my life had taken the time to show me. I pay it forward whenever I can.

"Joe, you really are like the gift that keeps on giving..." Carrie started to say.

"We just never thought we would meet someone like you," Dee finished.

"Beep, beep, beep...."

The oven was promptly turned off and the door cracked. Upon inspection, it looked awesome. After a proper slow cooldown, it will be ready for the fridge.

I picked up on something in Dee's last statement. I've heard it before, but I think I finally got it. "We," they have both used quite a few times. They are a package deal. I decided to test my theory, well, more like just asking directly.

"So ladies, when did you two figure out you would be together your entire lives?"

They just stared at each other, doing that telepathy thing.

"Eighteen," they said in unison.

They went on to explain their younger teen years, boyfriends, dances, camping trips, sleepovers, and their first time being together when they went to college.

"We just knew we were different from most. We belonged together. We would have our fun separately, but we always ended up sharing in some way. Pictures, videos, stories, and even the presents we collected and saved for each other. We loved sex, like anything and everything sexual, we wanted to try." Carrie painted a good picture.

"Once in a while, we would find a guy we thought could handle us both. They disappointed us by trying to split us up, becoming jealous of us or us with others, and smothered us. Today you showed us what a wonderful gift you are and have shown us we have not searched in vain."