Chill In The Air

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee was tearing up. Carrie went in to hug her right before I had moved. Maybe I am getting on to their frequency. We had a group hug, where it felt like I belonged.

"Steaks ladies..."

Dinner was fantastic, with the steaks a perfect medium rare. I only season with salt and pepper, never any steak sauce. The company and conversation were even better than the food. Cleanup was quick with three sets of hands.

Dee and Carrie stayed the night. We talked most of the night and played in between. They both had a ride with me and each other. Sharing my juice appears to be a favorite activity, no matter where I deposit it. Two women spitting my cum into each other's mouths is great to watch, but they took it to all of their orifices. They called it natural lube and loved playing with it.

—------------------

We became extremely close very quickly. They knew I had no ulterior motives, and I just wanted them to be happy. We became the three musketeers of sorts. We ate most of our meals together, we worked out together, and we fucked.

I think I taught them how to cook, but it seemed like I cooked most of the time. They came home from work one day and showed me the spreadsheet they made with my formulas. They put themselves on a salary and worked out what their jobs should cost in order to be paid what they wanted. They had not been charging enough for their work to be paid what they were worth. Any new contracts would update their fees.

The cheesecake looked perfect, as usual. The only thing we changed in the recipe was making the crust out of vanilla wafers instead of graham crumbs. Dee was taking it for her friend's birthday on Friday night. Carrie asked if she could stay with me that night. "Of course," was my reply.

Carrie and I were having a movie night. We each picked two movies that we thought the other would enjoy. We made my favorite popcorn, butter-salted sweet kettle corn. I wore my blue Adidas sweats, no shirt. Carrie was in my tank top and her pink shorts. No, really, they say 'PINK' across her ass.

We started with a movie I had chosen. I seem to remember it being better. After twenty minutes, Carrie was stroking me through my sweats. I stopped the movie. Only the flickering of the pumpkin spice candles remained. I don't know why I asked, but I did.

"Is Dee ok? She seemed nervous, or something, the past few days. Was that just me?"

Carrie smiled and replied very directly. "I thought I was the only one that knew when she was nervous. Yes, she was nervous about seeing her friend. He's not a friend!" She never stopped stroking me.

"Why would she go through the trouble of making him the cheesecake for his birthday?"

"Joe, he's a Dom. She thinks bringing him a cheesecake for his birthday will please him as her master. She needs to be punished now and then. I can't tell you why; it just is. Why him, of all people? He really hurts her. She usually needs a few days to recover after seeing him. I have tried to be her Dom, but I can't do it. I don't like it when she comes home and has bruises or worse."

"I have played the Dom role, Carrie. I can do it, or at least I can try. If it is something she needs, I would like us to try it together. What part did you have a problem with, Carrie?"

"She kept telling me to go harder with the paddle and the belt. I'm not strong enough to get the pain level that high. The strapon we have wasn't big enough to choke her as she wanted, and I just wasn't able to."

"What time was she heading over there, Carrie?"

"Ten, why?"

"We have a half hour to stop her if you want. I will lead, and you follow my lead. Besides, that cheesecake is too good to be given to an ungrateful fucker intent on hurting someone we love. If anyone is going to be her Dom, I would like that to be me" Oh shit! I hope Carrie didn't hear that.

"I can follow your lead, Joe. You have no idea how many nights I prayed she was ok."

"Get naked now, Carrie. We are going to see what Dee wants to do. We are not going to force her to do anything. She will make her own choices."

I went to my garage. I have one of those big black plastic totes with a bunch of gear specifically for this type of play.

I brought the whole tote in. I wasn't sure what I was going to use yet, but I suspect I would use most of it. I grabbed my step stool, took down my two hanging plants in the living room, and set them on the balcony.

Carrie was observing and not saying anything. I explained what I was setting up and how the hooks in the ceiling were drilled into the studs. I asked her to pull out the spreader bars with the eye hooks on the ends and a couple of the ropes.

"We are going to use you as a prop to see if she wants to be by your side with me as the Dom. How much do you trust me, Carrie?"

"All the way Joe!"

"Good...remember what you just told me later if Dee comes. I will need both of you to trust me completely. Now put out your hands and spread those legs; we don't have much time."

I admired my quick work. Carrie looked beautiful. I explained to her that I am going to hang her from the ceiling by the bars connected to her arms and legs. Her limbs will not have any pressure, but it might look painful to the untrained person. I told her the safe word would be Pumpkin and asked her to repeat it. She would also be in an extremely exposed position, being folded in half with her ass and pussy to be taken. Carrie will call me master when we make this call.

"Ring...ring....ring....Hi Dee, my little bitch, and I have you on speaker. She told me you would want to hear her scream for me when I punish her for picking a terrible movie. Is that true, Dee? Do you want to hear her get punished?

"Count bitch!"

SMACK!

"ONE MASTER"

SMACK

"TWO MASTER"

SMACK

"THREEEEE MASTER"

How many more does she deserve, Dee?"

I sent the pic I just took with Carrie's phone and waited in silence. I knew Dee wouldn't be able to answer me. Carrie's ass was a nice shade of red where my paddle had made its marks.

"I'm waiting, Dee! How many more should I give her? By the way, you are next! Taking a cheesecake to a shitty Dom was your mistake. My bitch is hanging up in my living room right now. You have the pic. I will deal with you when you decide you want a real Dom. CLICK"

Carrie had tears in her eyes. I applied some aloe vera to her burning ass. I noticed she was leaking from her pussy. I stood up on the step stool and looked Carrie in her eyes.

"Are you ok? What is your safeword?"

"OMG, Joe! My ass is on fire, but you know what else? So is my pussy. Jeez, I never understood why Dee needed this. Pumpkin, its pumpkin"

"We are about to get a call back from Dee. Give it a few minutes. She has seven minutes to be on time for her friend. If we don't get a call by then, she will have gone through with it. Do you want me to get you down, Carrie?"

"Not yet... Master"

I stepped down and gave her a good lick. I love the way her pussy tastes. Being a Dom limits me to how much pleasure I can provide. Crossing over from pleasure to pain is a fine line; you need to understand those boundaries. It's not all about applying pain.

Carrie's phone began to ring. I stepped up, applied a ball gag, and told her I would remove it in a minute.

I answered the phone, but I did not say anything. Dee couldn't speak. I hung up on her and took another pic of Carrie. I told her I was going to fill her holes for a pic.

"Yes, Master," was her reply through the ball gag.

The dildo and buttplug needed to be cleaned. They had been cleaned previously, but they had sat for a while. The mild antibacterial soap did its job. I opened a packet of lube and applied it to her little star and the buttplug. She wasn't a huge fan of anal like Dee was, but she could handle it.

I had a great pic with both her holes plugged and the ball gag. I sent another text.

"You will go to Pleasureworld and buy the biggest strapon you need to be punished with. If you forget the lube, it's not my problem! Text me when you get home. You will have five minutes after I invite you back to my home to present yourself. It may be right after you get home or for a few hours. My bitch told me she needs to be trained. You will bring me that cheesecake! Don't you dare touch yourself, clean yourself, use the restroom, or try to look pretty for me? You will call me Master. Yes SIR and No SIR are acceptable. Do you understand me?"

It was 9:57 pm. I waited for her response. Exactly three minutes later, "YES SIR" is all I saw.

Now Carrie...what am I to do with you? I forgot about the ball gag.

"This, this I understand now, Sir."

"So, would you like to be Carrie or my little bitch right now?"

"Whatever you wish, Master"

I had my answer. I removed the dildo, but I left the plug-in. I gave a couple of light slaps to her mound. The slaps splashed some of her juice. Her body shook. Man, I hated to waste it but giving her oral would break my character.

"Now, what number were we on? Oh yes...

SMACK!

"FOUR MASTER"

SMACK

"FIVE MASTER"

SMACK

"SIIIIIXXXXX MASTER"

I hugged her from the front and let both my hands smooth over her globes. I egged her on...

"You like that, don't you? You need that ass punished, don't you."

"YES, MASTER"

I stepped back to admire my handiwork. I flicked her bean with my index finger several times. I enjoyed watching her body quiver with each tap.

I grabbed the flogger and twirled it masterfully. First was the back of her left thigh, and then the right. Back and forth I went into the rapid fire. I was making sure the mass of the flogger hit where I aimed. A stray tail would catch her labia or the hood of her clit now and then.

Carrie was starting to shake. I couldn't tell if she was having an orgasm or something entirely different. I inserted the dildo slowly. She was definitely having an orgasm. I pulled the buttplug and the dildo. I replaced the plug with the dildo and began a forceful fuck.

"You are about to have your ass fucked properly bitch. Now you will know why Dee loves it. You are not allowed to cum until I say so! Do you understand bitch? What is your safeword?"

"YEESSSS SSIIRRRR! PUMPKIN"

I had over half of the dildo inside of her. It is a lifelike dildo, 8 inches long and slightly more than 2 inches thick. It's big, bigger than me. I kept on pushing but felt I hit the wall. I could remove it and apply more lube to get it past and deep into her colon. I figured this was a good start for someone that didn't enjoy anal before today.

I began to slide it faster with the in-and-out motion. I was promising a serious spanking if she came before I told her to.

"Take that cock bitch! You love it, don't you...you always wanted to know why Dee loves it so much. Do you know now?"

My hand was almost a blur as I fucked her with the toy. I stopped all the way in on the next push; it had gone deep without more lube.

Carrie screamed, "YESSSSSSS!!!!"

"CUM FOR ME NOW BITCH!"

I slammed that cock in and out, harder and harder. She really did enjoy it. Her girl cum started flying almost as soon as I told her to. She sprayed me from my face to my groin by the time she couldn't take it anymore.

I removed the dildo and let her recover for a minute.

"Breathe bitch! Your cum is all over me. I told you to cum, not frost me like a cake. What number are we on?"

"Uh uhh uhmm, se-seven SIR"

"GOOD little bitch...count!"

SMACK

"SEEVVVEN"

SMACK

"EEIIGHHT"

SMACK

"NIIIIIIINNNNEEEE"

SMACK

"TENNNNNNNNN!"

"You did good, my little bitch. I'm going to take you down and let you rest. Do not get up. When Dee gets here, I want you face down, displaying your ass for her like a bitch in heat.

We had been going at it for almost an hour since my last message to Dee. She had not texted me yet. I had some reservations about going so hard on Dee, but if she was going to an asshole out for his own pleasure without having her safety first, that just pissed me off.

I took stock of my gear and made some notes for supplies needed. I lined up what I was going to use on Dee. I untied the ropes and removed the spreader bars.

"Sit up, little bitch."

Carrie sat straight up.

"You are not my sub when Dee is here. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir"

I stood her up and let her legs get under her. I grabbed the sex pillow and told her she needed to practice and that I will get her technique squared away.

I gave her the thick-tanned cowhide belt and told her to demonstrate how she did it before. By the third stroke, I had her make an adjustment to how she held it in her hand. After another two, I adjusted her stance. Another three strokes and an adjustment was made on when to break her wrist.

A look of confidence came over her face. She took another five swings, all decent shots. I gave her the paddle, and we repeated the exercise. She now had good paddle form. Carrie insisted that I show her how to use the flogger. I showed her some basic steps, but I told her I would be using that tonight. When she gets better at it, I will let her loose.

"Joe, I, I, oh my god...I love you too."

"Keep that to yourself, Carrie. Dee has to be on board. I didn't mean to say that earlier, but I'm not upset it came out that way. For now, we need to find out what gives her pleasure. It could be from being physically or emotionally abused. She may just like to be humiliated or mistreated. We know she is willing to subject herself to unpleasant experiences. I bet that fucker didn't even offer a safeword."

I showed Carrie how I planned to approach this. I showed her the text telling Dee to pick up the biggest strapon she needed to be punished properly. Dee will give us our boundaries, and we will push those boundaries just a little bit at a time. I'm quite sure she knows what her limits have been, but it might shock us. We will treat whatever her boundaries are as normal. We won't second guess it.

"Display confidence in everything you do. Remember, she is putting her trust in us."

"YES, SIR"

"That's a good bitch"

—---------------------

Carries phone lit up.

"I think it's time...be insensitive to the pain you think you might be causing. Pain is good in this situation. Let me do the talking to start; you do what I tell you to."

I gave Carrie a kiss. This was a real I love you kiss. I didn't want to keep saying it, but I could show it.

"I'm home" showed up in the text. I told Dee she would have five minutes to make it here after I said it was ok to come. I let her sit for ten minutes.

"I am not going to repeat myself. It may be easier for you to come through the garage. It is open for the next five minutes."

It took three minutes, and Dee scurried through my garage. Carrie was lying with her ass in the air as instructed on the bed. I stood like a menace. I had my arms crossed with the flogger in my right hand.

Dee surveyed the scene before her. Carrie's ass was still bright red, as were the back of her thighs. She held a large bag in one hand and the cheesecake in the other.

"What is your safeword bitch?"

Dee stammered and did not have one.

"That's what I thought. No safeword! You were going to see a friend, huh? Some friend..."

"Carrie, what is your safeword?"

"Pumpkin, sir"

"Thank you, Carrie, keep that ass in the air."

I told Dee to put the cheesecake in the fridge, assemble that strapon, and bring it back in here. I was so curious about how far she had been pushed. I had Carrie stand next to me and wait.

Dee walked in holding the fake dick in both hands. Yes, it was large, but no bigger than the dildo I just used on Carrie's ass.

"Tell me, Dee, what do you expect of your Dom? Punishing you need to have reasons for discipline. People don't just hurt people for fun. I want you to tell me exactly what you want. Your safeword is Spice; got it?"

"I want to please you, Master."

"Give the strapon to Carrie and repeat your safeword"

She took a few steps and presented it to her. "Spice, Sir"

"What else was in the bag Dee, and why is it not here?"

You could see the redness overtake her entire face. She went to take a step.

"Don't you dare fucking move." She froze...

I instructed Carrie to get the bag. Stepping up behind Dee, I whispered in her ear, "I'm so pissed off at you right now." My flogger was rubbing circles on her ass. The light dress provided no protection. "Remove your clothing bitch. You won't need them for a while."

Carrie returned with the bag. The real size she needed to be punished with was in it. It was considerably bigger.

"Laydown on the bed now bitch! You are starting to irritate me. You will learn to do as you're told, or you will be sore every damn day! Spread those fucking legs" I gave a nod to Carrie to give one to her with the belt.

Whack!

Her body just about jumped off the bed. I took the belt, showing Carrie my technique again as I wrapped it carefully.

WHACK!

I came down hard on her ass. Dee cried out and jumped again.

"Didn't I tell you to spread those legs? You need to count these off as we go, or you may find yourself still here by Monday with a black and blue ass."

Dee's legs parted fast and wide and meekly said, "Yes, Master."

I showed Carrie how to use the ropes with the bars again. Dee was laid out like a big X. I gave the belt back to Carrie and signaled her to be ready.

"You need to tell me why I should be your Dom bitch." I knew she wouldn't be able to and gave Carrie the go-ahead.

WHACK!

"THREEE"

WHACK!

"FOUR"

WHACK

"FIIVVVE"

WHACK

"SIIXXXXX"

Carrie was doing good. "Tell Carrie you want it harder bitch"

"Please, sp-spank meee harder," she squeaked out."

I shook my head no. Carrie looked confused.

"Do you need it harder, you fucking bitch? Or maybe you need the paddle?"

She did not answer. I knew the swats were plenty strong. Each subsequent swing would feel worse with the one good one I gave.

I nodded, and Carrie did her duty.

WHACK

"SEEVVVEN"

WHACK

"EIIGHHTT"

I held up my hand and handed her the paddle. I silently showed the technique again. She nodded.

WHACK!

"NIIIINNNEEE"

WHACK

"TENNNNNNN!"

"You wanted to bring cheesecake to a fake Dom with no safeword bitch. You need to think about that for a few minutes and why you would put yourself in that situation. Get that ass up! What is your safeword?"

"Spice, Master"

The moisture on her mound told me what I needed to know. I slapped it a few times and stuck my fingers into Carrie's mouth. I was rewarded with a silent mouthed "thank you."

I pulled Carrie to the living room and closed the door. I did my best to explain what I thought was the driving force behind Dee's behavior.

"I don't believe she wants extreme pain, but as you can tell, her arousal is off the charts. That other dildo is pretty big. We will need to have her show us where she wants it, how deep and fast she needs it."

Carrie nodded and added, "I know the feeling the spanking gives me down there now."

"We are all going to learn something tonight, Carrie. I'm somewhat sure part of her wants to be degraded, maybe humiliated. I think she put herself into that situation because it was all she had known about the Dom/Sub relationship. I think she wants someone to take control of her, take control of her decisions, and punish her for her decisions."

Nodding, Carrie came into my arms and snuggled into my chest. "I'm happy it's you she picked. How did you know she would?"

"She didn't pick me, Carrie. She picked you. With what she knows from her experience, she wanted to save you. It's why I set the scene the way I did. She loves you, Carrie. Now, you are going to show her how much you love her by giving her exactly what she wants. Your words will sting as much as the swats. The less you show you care, the more she will seek your approval. Understand?"