Chill In The Air

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over and saw Carrie had attached a strap-on. Oh, this was going to get good, fast. George was almost drooling, eyeing my cock, and the fear in his eyes as they darted to Carrie told me his ass might be virgin.

Maria whispered to her husband. I think she wanted to see this more than George wanted to suck me.

Carrie surprised me by taking charge and raising her voice to George, and stepping right in front of him.

"Suck my cock, George. Get it all nice and wet. It's about the same size as his. We can spit-roast you right here while Dee and Maria get a good show. What do you say?"

Fucking hell, George dropped to his knees right in front of her. I guess I'm about to get my first blowjob from a guy. I think the girls may have discussed what they wanted to happen with each other. I never said what I wanted coming here. I guess I just wanted my fantasy fulfilled.

People all around us were engaged in damn near every kind of sex you can imagine. It wasn't really a single orgy, but there were pockets of people that just settled into their own orgies.

Dee moved Maria's hand to my cock. She smiled, and she slowly moved along the underside. Reaching my balls, she used both hands to cup them and looked directly into my eyes as her mouth engulfed my head. She sucked on it like a lollipop. She massaged my nutsack while her mouth started producing a bunch of saliva.

George was busy doing the same thing to Carrie. She was getting bored with his lovey-dovey technique. She grabbed his head and pushed her cock deep, choking him suddenly. The tears welled up in his eyes instantly. Carrie laughed and let go of his head.

"Show me how much you want my cock, George!"

He went at it like a man possessed. Now Carrie was praising his efforts. She held her cock down his throat for ten seconds straight and took it out. She patted him on the head like he was a dog. "Good boy," she said. Dee moved behind George. I could tell she was applying lube to his ass. His face said it all.

Maria had collected the excess saliva in both of her hands and massaged my balls. She skillfully slid a couple of fingers back to my almost virgin backside. I had that one finger a week ago, but we never talked about it after. And then it happened. Maria slid her slippery fingers inside and rubbed my prostate. Oh fuck....that is a wild feeling. I might have just got a glimpse into why the girls enjoyed anal.

Carrie pulled her fake cock away from George. Dee came up behind Maria and pulled her hair away from her treat. Maria stood up and kissed Dee and mouthed "thank you." If I didn't know any better, I think they knew each other before tonight.

Carrie coached George and encouraged him to just go for it. After a moment's hesitation George grasped my cock and moved closer. Dee and Maria were kissing and feeling each other's bodies, peeking at George and how he was handling sucking my cock. I was a fan of the ladies, if nothing else, at the moment.

George finally got his mouth around the head. It was soaked with saliva left behind by Maria. His eyes looked terrified. I looked at Carrie and noticed the devilish look she gets when she is really turned on. The scream was silenced to a hum as George screwed his eyes shut. Maria focussed on his face as she took a couple of pictures. She made her way to the other side and caught his hungry ass eating the dildo whole.

Carrie began her assault on George, and that caused George to gag on my cock, and scrape his teeth. I winced, hoping he didn't draw blood. Dee put up a hand to Carrie and grabbed George by his hair.

"If you bite my cock one more time, I will make you pay."

Carrie took it easy from there but still gave George a ride he won't soon forget. The whole scene with the women seemingly in charge, having my cock sucked by a guy while he's being pegged by one of my gorgeous ladies, was just too much and I began to groan. Maria and Dee moved his head for him, telling him to swallow it all.

I shot off and they pushed his head down to my pubic bone while I shot another three times. They worked his head down on me for another minute or so and told George to thank me for a wonderful time even though he had not cum himself.

What a crazy scene. I played my part as V as I pulled my hat off and bowed.

"Fuck his ass V," said Dee, while she was rolling a condom on me. It sounded like she wanted to watch me do it. My dick wasn't getting soft anytime soon. I nodded. Carrie and I had now traded places.

I slid in easily, just getting my head inside. I had to reconcile what I was doing as more of a chore. I looked at it as just another hole. I was getting deeper with each thrust and pushing George's head down onto Carrie's cock. At least she couldn't feel his teeth. Honestly, his teeth were the only negative that I found.

Maria and Dee were hanging on either side of me, admiring the scene. Maria whispered thank you in my ear and nibbled on my lobe. Now I had two hands creeping behind me.

I thought "this isn't what I signed up for." Shit, maybe it was. The E was making everything feel so silky. Maria moved under George to give him relief. That left one hand, and the truth is, I didn't mind.

"Fuck him V, fuck him!" Dee's voice was so sexy.

And I did, harder and faster until I felt like a well oiled locomotive with a clogged smokestack about to blow up.

Carrie's smile was so wicked. I think she enjoys being a Domme, no, I know she does. George's ass tightened up so hard it jammed me up for a second. He was cumming and I wanted to fuck the cum right out of him. I slammed back in so hard he screamed, I didn't care, I kept going.

Finally, Dee took hold of my sheathed covered cock and pulled it out. She tore off the condom and found a nearby condom disposal unit. Maria kissed the girls, and then my mask. Another tip of my hat and they were gone.

Dee said something to the effect of Maria needing some help training her new husband. Carrie said, "he did ok for his first time, but she really needs to find someone more experienced."

"So you two set that up huh? Should I be scared?"

They both did that look thing. They hugged me and kissed both cheeks of my mask. My cock stayed hard the entire time. I wondered how long the pill would last. We drank our water and talked about the possibilities, pointing out the different sets of people.

I decided on joining a threesome with two males and a female, if they wanted company. I was attracted to the costumes, and the girls kind of just went with it. The guys were dressed as half men and half horses. The woman was dressed as a roman goddess with reins leading to collars around their necks.

I asked her if my two witches could borrow her transportation. With a smile, she kissed Dee and handed her one of the reins, and she repeated it with Carrie.

I introduced myself as V, a vagabond, and asked if she had any voluptuous desires for her vagina. The waving of my hands synced up perfectly with the words. I was having a good time.

She pulled my head down. I removed the mask and had my first taste of pussy since we got here. Oh, how I do love the taste. She was shaking in no time and pulling me up to enter her vale to dance the veleta.

Dee and Carrie were bent over side by side holding their reins. It looked like the bottom half of these guys were all horse. The girls were taking the pounding, but something was off about them. My roman goddess and I moved directly in front of them. I had the goddess facing them and did my deed from behind her after getting the condom in place.

It took a good while, but all of us guys had finished. If I'm being honest, it felt boring. The girls didn't look like they enjoyed it; I know I didn't. We parted ways shortly after.

I pulled the girls to a bar to get a drink and more water. Either my pill had worn off, or that last fuck sucked.

"So what was that all about, ladies?"

"You picked the one woman here we despise, Joe." Dee looked like she was about to cry.

"We didn't want to ruin your fun" Carrie was more composed, but I could see they felt the same way about that woman.

I felt like shit, so I said what was on my mind. "She was a shitty fuck, if it makes you feel any better. It didn't look like you enjoyed that, either. Don't fucking do that again, ladies. You two sluts will be punished for that."

The look on their faces changed instantly.

"YES, MASTER"

"Now, let's finish these drinks."

I took another blue pill, drank a couple of water bottles, and took another E. My sluts hung on to me and pointed out people they knew or slept with. We talked with several women and a few guys. These were people the girls said were fun and good people. We exchanged some numbers and made plans with a couple in the near future.

I was back to being hard as a rock by the time I was walking them to the dungeon. Holy fuck, there were a lot of people here.

I found an open apparatus. It was a basic sex swing. I had Dee take the seat with her ass facing up. Carrie got her strapon setup, with the fire and passion back in her eyes. I berated Dee for not being honest with me. I was being serious. I bent down and called her by her name so she knew I was being serious.

"I understand, Joe; I'm sorry"

"Yes, you will be slut!" I sounded very authoritative and menacing behind the mask. I noticed we drew in quite a few people to see what was happening. I had Carrie start fucking her straight away.

"Why are you being punished slut?"

"Because I wasn't an honest, dirty fucking slut!"

I timed it with the dildo impaling her.

WHACK!

"ONE MASTER"

WHACK

"TWO MASTER"

WHACK

THREEEE MASSSTER"

WHACK

"FOURRRR MAASSSTERR"

I rubbed her ass and told Carrie to go harder. Carrie wished she had brought a bigger toy but did the best she could with what she had.

I went to Dee's mouth, and we spit-roasted her as the onlookers cheered. I could tell Carrie was getting tired of not having a bigger cock. I motioned her to ask a rather big gentleman in a Tarzan cloth with a big fucking dick hanging down his leg to join us. Carrie smiled the widest smile. She loved Dee and wanted to make sure she got what she wanted.

I waved Carrie over while our new friend suited up his cock. I told her to give me a taste of Dee with her fingers. She plunged three fingers in and scooped up quite a mess. She brought them to me and fed me under my mask. God, I loved the taste of her. I told Carrie I wanted the same from her. Without hesitation, she brought even more of a mess. I lifted my mask and put her on her knees next to Dee's face. I took my place next to them. I kissed Dee with as much feeling as I could and turned her head to Carrie to do the same. Carrie and I kissed and just stared at Dee.

"I love you too," was Dees' response.

I stood Carrie up and handed her my flogger. I motioned for our new friend to start his assault. I let them build up a good rhythm and nodded to Carrie. Our new friend wasn't sure how to not get hit in the driveby. After a few swings, he knew Carrie was good with it.

My cock had disappeared down her throat, over and over. I let this go on for a little bit. I took my flogger back, and Carrie looked disappointed. I kissed her again and found what I was after. Searching and finding what I suspected would cheer her up and let us try something new.

The love in her eyes was exactly what I was looking for. Now, if I could handle it, I might be everything they needed from me. Carrie is a lot like me in the sense that she tries to be everything. She enjoys playing the Domme now that she has some skills. I whispered, "you are in charge for now," and handed her the flogger.

Several women were getting closer. Carrie swung at the first and caught her nipple.

"On your knees bitch!"

"Yes, Mistress"

The next turned as she was about to walk away. She caught her on the ass.

"Get down next to her slut!"

"YES, MISTRESS!"

The third stared wide-eyed and went to her knees.

Carrie didn't have to say a word. The last woman opened her mouth to receive her strapon.

"Good fucking slut...get that cock wet so I can fuck my bitch."

Dee had the most wicked look in her eyes; even as my cock was sliding deep in her throat and the monster cock was pounding her womanhood, she knew exactly what I had done for Carrie and for us.

Carrie motioned for the first two to get closer. One was to spread my cheeks; the other was to apply the lube. I was hoping they would be liberal as I had shown Carrie. She berated the one applying it and told her the same thing I had told her verbatim. You have to love a woman that pays attention to the details.

Carrie had the big dude stop his motion.

"Tell me you want my cock in your ass bitch!"

"Yes, mistress, I want your cock in my ass"

"Tell me what you want, you fucking slut!"

"Please fuck my ass, Mistress, I want it all, and I want it hard, Mistress"

Carrie had the first girl line it up. The fingers that lubed me up felt so good. I'm not sure if it was the E, or if I would have enjoyed it without the drugs and alcohol. The next thing I knew, my ass swallowed up the head. That caused some pain, but only for a second. Carrie nodded to Tarzan, and he resumed.

This was fucking incredible. Everything felt so warm, so silky smooth, and that cock in my ass was hitting my prostate. After a good ten minutes, I knew something was happening. I was getting lost in all the feelings.

Carrie removed herself and started flogging me. Wow, I have been flogged but never on E. I was shaking, but my orgasm felt like it was stuck somehow. After a few more smacks, I felt her re-enter fast. Oh my god, it hurt, but she didn't move. The pain stuck with me longer. She felt different, bigger.

I didn't want to turn around; I didn't have to. Carrie walked around our foursome, swinging the flogger and hitting her targets. Dee was humming and causing a vibration. All my nerve endings were coming together as one huge orgasm was coming over me. Carrie warned me not to cum until I was told.

The cock in my ass was borderline on pleasure vs. pain. It was a strange feeling as my ass squeezed in sync with my cock getting closer with each pump. Carrie could see I was not going to hold out much longer. Tarzan took a few smacks on the ass and was told to finish her off.

Carrie smacked Dee on her ass bare-handed. It rang in my ears, and the crowd was going wild.

"Come on slut, take the cock. Show me how much you love that cock!"

Dee started to orgasm right away. Her muffled screams became too much for me. Carrie walked behind whoever was fucking me and smacked the shit out of their ass, encouraging him to cum.

"Come on, you fucking bitches. Take that cum. Take that cock! Cum for your Mistress!"

"Thank youuuu, Misssstress" was all I could get out as my cock felt like a gallon of cum was being sucked out of me, and the pulsing in my ass made me feel full, stretched, and dirty as fuck.

Tarzan pulled out first. Carrie motioned to him that she wanted the used condom. My ass was soon evacuated. Carrie now had two full condoms. When I say full, I don't know how a cock fit in it with all that was there.

Evidently, we drew a pretty big crowd. Our last demand of our Mistress was to turn our heads towards each other and kiss. I removed my mask and fell to my knees, I had no strength left. Hot cum rained down on our faces from the used condoms. Dee and I kissed through our depravity.

The clapping and cheering was crazy. Carrie wiped our faces with it and pushed some in our mouths. "Good sluts, good fucking cum sluts."

Carrie kissed each of her helpers and thanked them for fulfilling our needs. She had more numbers than she knew what to do with.

Carrie brought us some wet towels and helped get us cleaned up. I was wiped out; I needed water badly. Several people offered up drinks and ice packs and more cock. We were a hit.

It took a while, but we recovered. I asked how long the party would continue. Dee said it would go on for another few hours, but by six am, everyone would need to go. We still had three hours to go. I looked at Dee and then at Carrie. I texted our driver that we were ready to go home in one hour.

Both the girls laughed. I asked Carrie for the flogger. Dee and I are going to watch you. I smacked her breasts with the flogger. We still had quite a few people sitting and standing around our group. I asked a witch in all white and two hard-bodied gentlemen to take care of our girl.

I told Carrie she deserved to be double stuffed while our witch fed her a special brew. I know Carrie was happy as hell with how tonight played out. She still needed to have her holes stretched, pounded, and drained of her energy, just like us.

Carrie was a mess after an hour. Not only had her two studs taken up parking in the front and rear, but several other guys were invited to spray a load all over her body. The witch had almost suffocated Carrie after getting lost in her orgasm. I made sure to get some pictures.

We got her cleaned up and headed to our chariot. My legs still felt like rubber. It was a long walk. The smile on our driver's face turned to shock upon seeing our conditions, and I'm sure smelling like a bookstore gloryhole didn't help.

"Fuck, I wish I could go to a party like that," is what we heard as the door closed. We tipped the driver for his prompt timing. Dee gave him a special tip while Carrie and I watched. It only took a few minutes. Dee told him Carrie would be happy to take him to a party sometime, but he should be careful what he wishes for.

I couldn't help but laugh. Our Carrie was becoming a damn good Domme. We made it to my bed before collapsing into a useless pile of bodies. A shower would have to wait.

—-----------------

The Aftermath

So that was my first time at a real-life sex party. I couldn't have pictured it going that way when I fantasized about going with my ex. Nobody would have gotten near my backdoor back then. I may have a couple of good recipes, but while I am sleeping with these two ladies, you keep telling yourself how gay I am. I don't give a fuck what you call me!

It has been thirteen years since Dee, Carrie, and I came together. We have the same issues most married couples have without having a license. We argue and fight, but the makeup sex is phenomenal. Carrie blossomed into a perfect Domme for Dee and I. Dee still requests I play the role sometimes, but between Carrie and I, we know she won't ever need to put herself in danger. Carrie has developed quite a following. The student became a teacher, and she makes sure people pay attention to the details. Had I been a jealous guy, our love for one another could not have blossomed into what we have today, life partners. We continue to play with others and have many very close lifelong friends.

Sam lost her banking job. She went through most of her savings before she was able to find another job. It took a few years for the sector to return. Jason and I never became close. I'm sure now that he is an adult if he listened to the tapes with an open mind, he had to be smart enough to realize what the truth is.

We are ready to retire. The girls had been doing well when we met. They took a formula I had made for them and used it as part of their business model. They started making what they felt they were worth. I always thought they were worth way more than they charged their customers.

My stocks had me set for life; I was in the right place at the right time. I did lose about twenty-five percent of my initial investments, as some of those went to zero. I couldn't believe after all those years of dealing with my ex and running my decisions past her; I was in a position to invest a significant amount without her giving me all the negative feedback that she was so good at dishing out. You would want to kick my ass if you knew what my stocks were now worth.