Chill In The Air

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir"

"Good! You are going to be in charge of that monster cock. You need to challenge her and tell her she is not doing good enough. You will see where her limit is. Use the marker on it when you think she has all of it she can take, ok?"

Carrie smiled. "Let's go show her a good time."

I rubbed Dee's ass with my hands. It was so red I didn't want to leave her bruised and take days to heal.

"Tell me why I am so upset with you bitch."

"Because I'm a slut. Because I put myself in a dangerous situation. Because I took the cheesecake to someone that didn't deserve it."

"All good reasons, but it's not the main reason why I'm pissed. It's because you chose not to ask me for what you wanted. Now I'm going to give you what you really need."

Carrie had switched out the attachment on the strapon. It looked like it could wreck any chance of her having kids; it was huge. I repositioned Dee so I could stand in front of her and Carrie could be behind. Carrie rubbed lube into both of her openings and on the phallus.

I stood before her, my cock inches from her mouth. She almost went for it but backed off. "My cock is not good enough for you bitch?" I stroked it, making it harder. "Gag on my fucking cock, you slut."

Dee did as she was told. She took me almost to the base. The choking was causing a massive amount of saliva. Carrie had entered her pussy. Dee gasped and choked, even more, causing her to push the strapon out. Carrie was having a hard time controlling it. I pulled myself out of the wet cavern and stroked very slowly. I egged her on, slapping her face with my blood-engorged member. I nodded to Carrie to take charge.

"Take my cock, you fucking slut. I'm not going to move a fucking inch. It's all on you...take my cock how you need it!" she told her.

Dee turned her head back to look at Carrie, almost in a pleading way, as if to say, "you too?"

I was so proud of what Carrie did next. She tore into Dee. "This is what you wanted, isn't it, you fucking slut." She lurched her hips forward and smacked her ass with an open hand. It was hard and loud! "Slap, slap, slap, show me what you have been going to get at that fuckers house!"

Hell, my submissive side was loving what Carrie was doing. Dee responded immediately.

"Yes, Mistress"

Dee's face contorted while she pushed back against the phony phallus. She pushed so hard that I thought she might hurt herself. I signaled for Carrie to mark it with the pink marker.

"That was not where you wanted it, though. Was it you, little slut? Give me that ass! Show me what a good slut does with a huge dick in her ass"

I motioned for Carrie to add more lube. She ignored me while Dee began a long slow descent down the long, thick monster. I regained my control as fast as Carrie had ignored me.

Walking around to the backside as if surveying our work. I stopped behind Carrie and whipped my flogger so fast it hit her once on each cheek and made her move forward deeper into Dee. I whispered to Carrie so Dee could not hear, "do not disobey me again! Say it out loud, HOW MANY?"

"TWO, SIR!"

Dee started to turn to look back at us. "Mind your mistress's cock bitch; EYES FORWARD!" I chastised.

I whispered to Carrie, "don't move."

"Show me why you went there slut!" I goaded Dee.

I took the lube and applied a liberal amount to Carrie's monster cock. As she was sliding it out, I popped it out and drizzled more lube in Dee's gaping opening. I put it back in as fast as it came out. Her ass was like an Olympic gymnast. She could bend and stretch her ass with the best. She slid easily down three-quarters of the monster.

I stood behind Carrie and grabbed Dee's hips. I warned Dee not to move. I slid my cock inside Carrie's dripping wet slit as deep as I could. Carrie took a deep breath.

"Now fuck me, Carrie, but watch out for Dee"

She did as she was told but wouldn't go deeper than where Dee had made it. I knew she would handle more and probably the whole thing. I pulled on her hips while I pushed into Carrie. I signaled for Carrie to watch as the toy disappeared further into Dee.

It took longer than I expected, but the entire fucking dildo was buried as deep as it would go.

"You have your mistress's entire cock in your ass slut. Now, what do you want?"

Dee was rocking back and forth, maybe sliding an inch or two. I told Carrie to keep it buried and removed myself from her slick tunnel.

I walked in front of Dee and told her, "a good slut can multitask. Suck that juice off my cock bitch; I hope you choke on it!"

She did exactly that. She sank down until my cock was in her throat. I held her head and fucked her throat. I wanted nothing more than to give her a real Dom without really hurting her. I kept pushing her ass back against the fake cock in her ass while my cock was swelling up and ready to flood her throat with my man cream.

I growled, panted, and held off as long as possible. My first shot choked her and blasted my cum out of her nose. I pulled out and furiously stroked as more and more shot across her face, mouth, and hair. I found one shot landed on the small of her back. Carrie scooped it up and sucked it off her fingers with a smile. I stuck my cock back in Dees' mouth and told her to suck out every drop. My knees were buckling, and I was lightheaded for a few minutes.

I nodded to Carrie, and she backed out of Dee's ass. I ordered Dee to stay where she was and not say a word. Carrie and I left the room and closed the door.

Carrie started to apologize for ignoring me. I held up my hand. You took your punishment. I wanted to give Dee the best chance to take the toy safely. I explained what could happen with toys that size with less than ample lube. "That was fucking hot, Carrie!"

"Joe, we have done a lot of shit over the years. This is the most fucked up and exciting shit EVER! Thank you, I really didn't like her going to him."

"We are going to make her feel useful now. Both of us haven't cleaned up since earlier. She is going to lick us clean, agreed? Also, her bladder is about to explode. We are going to let her wet herself just to make fun of her."

We brought bottled water with us to help with that bladder issue and rehydrate our bodily fluids. We took the rope and bar off of her hands. I wasn't sure if I wanted her legs free yet. We flipped Dee on her back.

"Your wife needs you to clean her dirty fucking cunt. She made a mess earlier with a big cock in her ass. I think she enjoyed it almost as much as you do. You can lick from my face to my crotch when you finish with her. Her cum sprayed me all over. Now get to work slut"

Dee licked Carrie like she was the last ice cream to exist before it melts away. Carrie was forceful with her motions and encouraging with her voice.

"Get it all slut. Don't forget my ass. That's a good little bitch; get that tongue in there deep."

Carrie rode her face for two orgasms before she collapsed. She paid special attention to Dees' boobs while she rode. She slapped and twisted and pinched away at them the entire time. They will show some bruising for a couple of days.

With the spreader bar still attached at her feet, I decided to hang her up, so I carried her to the living room. She looked so fucking sexy. I kept the curtains closed, but maybe I will leave her hanging and open them for a while.

I was in a standing sixty-nine with my sub. I had never done this with anyone. I figured I would tease her while she tried to work another load from me.

I signaled Carrie to get the flogger. Her smile got so wide; you would have thought she was six and Santa just gave her a pony.

I spun us around so Carrie and I were almost face-to-face. I pointed to where I wanted her to aim, and she did her best to hit the target. An evil grin washed over her when I pointed directly at her pussy. In rapid succession, she twirled it six times and nailed each shot. Dee was mumbling around my cock. I pulled it out.

"Was that the safeword you said slut?

"No, SIR, I have to pee"

I hand signaled Carrie again in the same place and shoved my cock back into Dee's mouth. She was squealing badly. I knew she would explode soon. I took the flogger and told Carrie to grab the paddle. I stepped to the bathroom for a couple of towels. I threw them underneath Dee. I wasn't sure how messy this was going to get; this was my first time.

I started with the inside of her thighs and slowly moved to drag it between her folds. I saw Carrie about to connect with Dees' ass, and I gave the flogger a nice tap straight to her open flower. Dee was losing control and about to flood herself. I have never watched a woman pee in front of me. Being upside down, this should be fun.

One more nod to Carrie, and we timed it perfectly. Dee shot off like the Bellagio fountains.

"Awww, look, Carrie, she had to pee."

"Who said she could pee?"

"Maybe we should get her a diaper next time."

We both played with it while she exploded. I was trying to limit where she sprayed so that the towels would catch most of it. It dripped down her ass cheeks, off her nipples, and some ran up her nose and into her eyes. She squeezed her eyes shut and let herself finish.

I was spreading it all over like it was massage oil on her front while Carrie did the same on her backside. I knelt and spread it all over her face. I held her face in my hands and kissed her lips.

I stood up and walked Carrie to the bedroom. She jumped up on me, wrapping her legs around me and kissing me as if her life depended on it.

"Are you ok, Carrie?"

"You are, by far, the hottest man I have ever met in my life. I knew you were hot the first time we met. But Dee is the one who knows personalities better. I didn't believe her at first. The day she looked at the apartment, she told me she found you, or you found her. You are the reason we picked this place."

"What do you think Dee is going to say about our little performance? Why didn't she talk to me about trying a Dom session with me?"

"She wasn't sure about you for that part of our lives, and we didn't want to scare you off. She did ask you twice if you are a Dom. You didn't give her a straight answer. If what I'm feeling is any indication of how she is feeling, we kicked ass!"

"Would opening the curtains and letting her hang there be too much?"

"I wouldn't assume any decision you made for us would be too much, SIR"

I decided to call an end to our session. We pulled Dee off the ceiling, and we each took showers. I had the girls clean up all the toys and put everything into the same box. I gave them the shopping list I made and put them in charge of our supplies.

So it's now six am. If we don't count that horrible first movie, we are on our second movie. We had our cheesecake around three am. My girls say it is definitely the best they ever had. It's worth every bit of effort and love that goes into it. Pay attention to the details.

My cock has been in a constant state of arousal for the last six hours. I know I have to be running low on bodily fluids, but the girls are trying to keep me hydrated. They had me drink some pineapple juice and gave me some vitamins; I know one was zinc.

I'm not sure who did it, and I don't even care, but one of these sluts stuck a finger in my ass when I was blowing my load in Carrie's mouth an hour ago. I guess turnabout is fair play.

—-----------------

Part 2

There is a chill in the air with Halloween coming soon. Most people here in Phoenix call this our second Spring. Concerts, car shows, and everything creative happens. The weather is damn near perfect, with chilly nights and sunny warm days.

My Halloween costume is complete. I am going as a sexed-up V from V for Vendetta, and damn, I look good. The movie has been out for a few years now, but it's a great costume for the mansion. I've been looking forward to this for half of my life. A couple of weeks ago, I met two of the kindest and most sexual women I have ever met.

I had fallen hard for these two. Sure, I played it cool, but I would lay down my life for either of these ladies. Most would say, "stop thinking with your dick," and that's a fair statement.

What we have is much more than incredible sex. It's about philosophies, really. Our way of thinking is not for many. We live jealousy-free and follow our animalistic side. Sure, many species of mammals live monogamous lives, and I say good for them. The way we live doesn't mean we don't love; I would say we have the opportunity to love more.

The first half of my life was spent the way we were programmed to be. Religious beliefs and society have created a path most people are unable to follow. The inevitable happens, someone cheats and gets caught. Their finances get wiped out or are diminished greatly, with lawyers blaming the other party for all the hurt they caused. I got lucky to have a wife worth more than me, at least on paper.

Lives are torn down, relationships destroyed, and who suffers the most? Indeed, the kids get the worst of it. Some kids don't mind just because they end up getting spoiled by their parents as an apology. I say cut out the middleman, the marriage counselors and psychiatrists getting paid to tell you "cheating isn't the end of the world; it's a cry for attention."

So it's been almost seven months since my divorce went through. My ex-wife is now underwater with her mortgage. She will be profitable someday if she doesn't sell it and continues to pay the mortgage. The economy is fucked because the housing bubble hit. I'm actively looking for opportunities. In times like these, innovations and opportunities present themselves. You just need to keep your eyes open.

The banking sector is in deep shit, and our government is picking the winners and losers by offering bailouts for those "too big to fail." Foreclosures are steadily climbing, and prices are dropping every day. People with decent cash on hand are going to make a goldmine buying up houses at ten percent on the dollar. I'm so happy my ex got the house.

I'm working from a few different angles at the moment. I started a local courier service and have almost twenty independent contractors on standby for packages twenty pounds and under and within twenty miles. I set up contracts with local businesses and take a cut, with stipulations for weight and miles going over. The drivers take eighty percent. I target Law offices, Real Estate, and anything needing a ton of signatures for contracts. I called it Twenty/Twenty Couriers. Not just because of the weight and mileage but it's the year I'm planning to retire.

I am also a personal chef. I book above-average meals for affluent people that need good food but don't have the time. Sometimes it's for a single person; other times, it's for larger private parties. I average three figures an hour doing this work, so I don't need to work a ton of hours to pay my bills and make a decent income. I book three weeks out so I can take vacations when I want. I'm happy my clientele are financially stable, but I am always trying to find new ways to have more revenue streams.

I was checking out this food delivery company in September. I wasn't looking for a job, but the information I gathered was helpful in making some decisions for a different venture. It's how I met the lady of the house at the mansion. That was the real bonus of the day for that ride-along. Now I have two beautiful women coming with me to the last Halloween party of the year. I get so antsy when I think about it.

Life has been much better since my divorce. Had my ex been honest with me, my life would be much different, but I wouldn't be the same person. As strange as it sounds, I'm right where I was meant to be. I often hear people complaining about decisions they made and how things could have, should have or would have been different. The truth is, nobody can say with any certainty what they would be like had that one decision been made. They could be dead by now, for all they know.

Anyway, I've been looking forward to this Halloween party for the better part of twenty years. What's that saying? I'm single and ready to mingle.

I rented a limo to drop us off and pick us up. There was a six-hour minimum because of Halloween, so I figured we would take in some sights before our event and possibly again after. I'm thinking of a small bite to eat and a couple of drinks to loosen us up.

This was going to be different for us. Sure, I saw each of them sucking Randy, hell I directed them to. We're talking about multiple people, and my feelings have changed a bit. I'm maybe a little more protective, possibly possessive, but we will know shortly. Whatever happens, I'm sure it's going to be memorable.

I made reservations at Tarbell's on Camelback. There is a great cheesecake I want the ladies to try. It's a cylinder shape with caramel drizzle and candied pecans. The chef won Iron Chef America.

My dates were done up right. They weren't dressed too slutty to not get into the restaurant, but it was close. I felt like the luckiest man in the world as all eyes were on them at dinner. We had salad and split a cheesecake. We all agreed it is a great cheesecake but love ours more.

We pulled into the property looking great and feeling even better. I had taken a little blue pill right before we exited the vehicle, and I had a backup. We all took some E and drank a ton of water. I told the driver we would be there for at least four hours. I tipped the gentleman and gave him an approximate time for pick up. He assured us he would be here when we were ready. The smile on his face eyeballing the ladies said it all.

The grounds were groomed and ready for Halloween. The lighting was creepy, and the decorations were outstanding. Inside the mansion, the guests were dressed in an assortment of traditional costumes, to sexy outfits you would never see at your local mall. I had a habit of calculating numbers on what venues could make in a night; I did the same at the restaurant earlier.

With a woman on each arm, we strolled around checking out the rooms. They were themed for specific kinks. The dungeon was damn cool, and it seemed to be a favorite room judging by the amount of activity and people. There had to be close to five hundred people at this party. There were some rules of etiquette that people had to follow. Condoms were mandatory for intercourse, except with your partner, so in my case, partners. There was so much to see; my brain was on overload.

I told my ladies, "I am following your lead tonight; I am open to anything."

They looked at me with devilish smiles and continued showing me around the venue. Having these two women in my arms gave me a level of confidence I was not used to having. The real-life Jessica fucking Rabbit could walk in the door, and I just knew we could give her the fuck of her life. My dick was hard as a diamond. I'm not sure if it was the blue pill working its magic or just a natural reaction to my surroundings.

We settled for a drink by the pool and watched people. The girls were stroking me slowly and discussing dinner. I was confused, and they knew it.

"Don't worry, Joe; it won't be long"

Sure enough, a couple of sexy vampires approached us. They introduced themselves as husband and wife, George and Maria, and started a conversation by talking about our outfits. Maria had the typical sexy fishnet stockings, small leather patches sitting atop of her eraser sized nipples, and black high-heeled pumps. The guy was quiet, for the most part, and was definitely nervous. After the girls did a couple of twirls and my signature V bow tipping my hat, Dee introduced us and asked what the couple was looking for. The couple was asking the girls if they could play with my cock.

Carrie jumped in right away. "I want your husband's ass if he wants to suck this cock." Carrie shook my manhood as if she was setting some bait and negotiating to seal the deal.