Chill In The Air

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls sold their business with the royalties, the exception being an adult game they had developed independently. I don't know how much it made in total, but it was enough not to worry about their futures. The game just keeps bringing in cash. If you have played this adult sim game, you know why.

The mansion has been shut down. There was too much pressure from the neighbors and their moral high ground. They got the news and politicians involved. Our days of those types of parties are behind us, but we still find ourselves in a group setting once in a while.

We now have several properties paid for. Florida is great for our vacation home. Several friends have retired there, and we visit somewhat frequently.

We have a couple of properties here in Arizona now. One is an average-sized home close to where we met all those years ago. The other is a luxury cabin in the high country. It boasts a six-car garage, RV garage, and enough visitor parking for a small army. We love the weather almost as much as the peace and quiet. The spectacular views of the sunrises and sunsets are what really make this place so special. We don't have a single neighbor for a mile in any direction.

We are in the high country tonight, and guests are starting to show up. For those that say our lifestyle is unhealthy and goes against everything they believe in, that's the great thing about our country. I am free to live my life in pursuit of happiness. I suggest you do the same and enjoy the chill in the air tonight.